Fauci Needs To be Fired And Caged

Dr. Anthony Fauci received an email from Kristian Andersen in January of 2020, stating the Corona virus appeard engineered. A week later and several emails later, Anderson and a bunch of other "experts" declared the virus was a result of bats in China. Not a man-made bug. Shortly there after, Tony's organization gave Anderson a multi-million dollar grant.

Anderson wasn't the only sell-out. The emails and sequence of events and statements are now in the public domain. Rand Paul is now openly calling for Fauci to either step down or be fired. FOX's Bret Baier is now exposing Fauci for the little bastard he really is.

But that's what happens when you finance gain of function research...after being told to stop by Barry I might add...it all goes south and you try to cover your culpability up with money and lies.

Dr. Anthony Fauci...you belong in jail.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

OMG another conspiracy.

Getting an email from someone isn't proof that the virus came from a lab.  They've been looking at the evidence for years.

Calling people 'bastards' is more of the decline of political discussion into pro wrestling.

Shameful.  Please grow up.

I bet you know where you can shove your shaming.

Fauci squelched any honest decent from his preferred story. And now its blatantly obvious it was all to cover his own ass.

I know you prefer to just swallow what the MSM and bureaucracies tell you but...I prefer to think for myself...thank you very much.

'Bastard' is the least offensive term I can think of for this...bastard. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. What an excellent argument !  Yes let me consider that ?
2. News flash: FOX being the #1 Cable News outlet in the US is MSM my sweet papoose...

1. Yes, please do.

2. Tell me...how many news channels present Democrat party propaganda and exact wording as prescribed...again? Yet FOX News is but a single channel. Hmmm...

You and I are gonna have to have a real serious talk about this idea you have that the "institutions" of our time, have our best interests at heart.

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

1. Yes, please do.

2. Tell me...how many news channels present Democrat party propaganda and exact wording as prescribed...again? Yet FOX News is but a single channel. Hmmm...

3. You and I are gonna have to have a real serious talk about this idea you have that the "institutions" of our time, have our best interests at heart.

1. ?
2. Yes my point stands that FOX is MSM thanks.  CNN and MS NBC and the like do distribute Democrat POV - not sure how the cumulative ratings add up
3. Well like Corporations, Think Tanks and any independent or arms-length body they have their own interests at heart primarily but we knowingly use their work for the best interests of society overall.  The alternative so far has been autocracy. 

12 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. ?
2. Yes my point stands that FOX is MSM thanks.  CNN and MS NBC and the like do distribute Democrat POV - not sure how the cumulative ratings add up
3. Well like Corporations, Think Tanks and any independent or arms-length body they have their own interests at heart primarily but we knowingly use their work for the best interests of society overall.  The alternative so far has been autocracy. 

2. Ummm... https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/05/07/broad-agreement-in-u-s-even-among-partisans-on-which-news-outlets-are-part-of-the-mainstream-media/

Let's see now. According to this, of the top 5, FOX is the only one not parroting the Democrat sound-bytes and positions. Gee...could that be why FOX is now has the top ratings of the 5?

Here in Canada...there is no conservative MSM on the TV. SUN TV was on, but they were finally denied a license...go figure.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

1. Ummm... https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/05/07/broad-agreement-in-u-s-even-among-partisans-on-which-news-outlets-are-part-of-the-mainstream-media/

2. Let's see now. According to this, of the top 5, FOX is the only one not parroting the Democrat sound-bytes and positions. Gee...could that be why FOX is now has the top ratings of the 5?

1. FOX is MSM according to 73% of respondents.
2. Could be... but we're drifting now since we settled the question.

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

2. News flash: FOX being the #1 Cable News outlet in the US is MSM my sweet papoose...

Well yeah, but so what? I believe his point was you swallow whatever swill the MSM feeds you. Fox has been receiving critique since the Murdoch kids took over of drip, drip, dripping left.

I was checking my morning right wing archive of news stories and saw this:

Is Fox News Finally Turning on Flip-Flopping Fascist Fear Fuhrer Fauci?

It linked to this story of Fox:

Fox News Special Report outlines fresh questions on what Fauci, government knew about COVID origin

But all that really shows is Fox is forced ahead of the MSM curve to question the Fear Fuhrer.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Dr. Anthony Fauci received an email from Kristian Andersen in January of 2020, stating the Corona virus appeard engineered. A week later and several emails later, Anderson and a bunch of other "experts" declared the virus was a result of bats in China. Not a man-made bug. Shortly there after, Tony's organization gave Anderson a multi-million dollar grant.

Anderson wasn't the only sell-out. The emails and sequence of events and statements are now in the public domain. Rand Paul is now openly calling for Fauci to either step down or be fired. FOX's Bret Baier is now exposing Fauci for the little bastard he really is.

But that's what happens when you finance gain of function research...after being told to stop by Barry I might add...it all goes south and you try to cover your culpability up with money and lies.

Dr. Anthony Fauci...you belong in jail.

I just received one point to be put on my members points file here for daring to call Fauci a fraudster. That was my own opinion of the rascal. Yet, Senator Rand Paul and Robert Kennedy Jr. have both pretty much shown and told us that Fauci is a fraud. But because I used the word fraudster for that rascal, I get penalized. Crazy man. ?

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

What are you talking about ? You settled it with the Pew research you provided yourself.  

If you want to talk about some new topic then fine, but I am moving on from the first question after your response.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/05/07/broad-agreement-in-u-s-even-among-partisans-on-which-news-outlets-are-part-of-the-mainstream-media/ft_2021-05-07_mainstreammedia_04/

Note that of the outlets listed, only the ones considered "right-wing" have more people seeing them as presenting the news differently than the others. Any ideas why that might be? Could it possible be that traditionally the "main" sources of news all follow the same script? Could it also be that this is why they are called "main stream"?

Now...back to the topic. Fauci has spent the last 3 years covering his tracks and has caused untold harm to the entire world's population in the process. He needs to be caged.

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

I just received one point to be put on my members points file here for daring to call Fauci a fraudster. That was my own opinion of the rascal. Yet, Senator Rand Paul and Robert Kennedy Jr. have both pretty much shown and told us that Fauci is a fraud. But because I used the word fraudster for that rascal, I get penalized. Crazy man. ?

On this site?

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

OMG another conspiracy.

Getting an email from someone isn't proof that the virus came from a lab.  They've been looking at the evidence for years.

Calling people 'bastards' is more of the decline of political discussion into pro wrestling.

Shameful.  Please grow up.

At least Project Veritas does it's own research and looks for the truth. I cannot say all that much for CNN, MSNBC, or the CBC. All three refuse to listen and try and get the other side of the story. Communists are like that, don't you know. ?

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

1. Yes, please do.

You and I are gonna have to have a real serious talk about this idea you have that the "institutions" of our time, have our best interests at heart.

CNN is pretty much close to the bottom of the fake media barrel. ?

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/05/07/broad-agreement-in-u-s-even-among-partisans-on-which-news-outlets-are-part-of-the-mainstream-media/ft_2021-05-07_mainstreammedia_04/

Note that of the outlets listed, only the ones considered "right-wing" have more people seeing them as presenting the news differently than the others. Any ideas why that might be? Could it possible be that traditionally the "main" sources of news all follow the same script? Could it also be that this is why they are called "main stream"?

You reposted it: FOX is considered mainstream by 73% yes.

All of your other posts about CNN being 'left' (whatever that means) and FOX being 'right-wing' I have no quarrel with.

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You reposted it: FOX is considered mainstream by 73% yes.

All of your other posts about CNN being 'left' (whatever that means) and FOX being 'right-wing' I have no quarrel with.

Its not the same link but ya...details details eh?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

2. Ummm... https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/05/07/broad-agreement-in-u-s-even-among-partisans-on-which-news-outlets-are-part-of-the-mainstream-media/

Let's see now. According to this, of the top 5, FOX is the only one not parroting the Democrat sound-bytes and positions. Gee...could that be why FOX is now has the top ratings of the 5?

Here in Canada...there is no conservative MSM on the TV. SUN TV was on, but they were finally denied a license...go figure.

Indeed, at one time we did have a conservative TV channel called "The Sun News" network. But thanks to the CRTC, a leftist liberal bastion for comrades, they forced conservative Sun News off the air. The only real and true conservative political party that we have left in Canada is the Peoples Party of Canada. They are the only real and true conservative party left in Canada. The other so called conservative party is not what I would call a real and true conservative party at all. They are just another leftist liberal political party wearing conservative clothing. O'Tool is a tool. Just saying. 

• Like 1