Jump to content

Trucker's Convoy


West

Recommended Posts

Manufactured solutions to manufactured problems, but don’t worry, your consent to it all is also manufactured.  Just read the script and everything will be fine.

I agree that the money system is fake and the geopolitical crises are distractions and stimuli for various disaster capitalist ventures, e.g. Blackrock, privatization of utilities, etc.  It’s the destabilizing assaults on family and rights, as well as the raising of living costs through irresponsible energy management, that are most disturbing.

Basically we’re taxing the hell out of people in an inflationary environment for their basic needs like heat, transportation, and food.  We’re telling them that their country and cultural values are racist and colonialist. We’re affirming gender identity and suicidal ideation as it arises by offering surgeries, drugs, and death as solutions.  Canada is at the forefront of these dangerous experiments.  As for homelessness and lack of affordability?  It’s all about whether or not Quebec is racist or whose views are “unacceptable”.

Edited by Zeitgeist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Manufactured solutions to manufactured problems, but don’t worry, your consent to it all is also manufactured.  Just read the script and everything will be fine.

I agree that the money system is fake and the geopolitical crises are distractions and stimuli for various disaster capitalist ventures, e.g. Blackrock, privatization of utilities, etc.  It’s the destabilizing assaults on family and rights, as well as the raising of living costs through irresponsible energy management, that are most disturbing.

Basically we’re taxing the hell out of people in an inflationary environment for their basic needs like heat, transportation, and food.  We’re telling them that their country and cultural values are racist and colonialist.  We’re affirming gender identity and suicidal ideation as it arises by offering surgeries, drugs, and death as solutions.  Canada is at the forefront of these dangerous experiments.

this has all happened before, in the 1930's

to include Japan invading China

Germany retaking the Rheinland, then annexing Austria & Czechoslovakia

this is how the Second World War broke out

because in a financial crisis of this magnitude, countries in distress will resort to aggressive war

people think that Putin's invasion of Ukraine was a mistake

but actually, everything is going to Putin's plan. as the Russians rally around him rather than revolt against him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Most Canadians are so steeped in radical left identity politics groupthink that they don’t see how narrow the “acceptable” public discourse is now in Canada.  Most Canadians are scared to question or think for themselves.  They think government should take care of them like helpless babies and government happily treats them as such.  Canada has the government it deserves.  Want more pluralism and freedom of thought?  Sorry, you’ll probably need to leave the country for that.

The solutions to failed healthcare are more assisted suicide and legalization of hard drugs.  The solution to political criticism of government is to say the opposition has “unacceptable views”.

Liberals will likely get re-elected and rights will be further watered down.  Want to push back?  Expect to lose your job or face a “human rights” tribunal.  Trudeau’s Canada is Cuba North.

Is this what you say to yourself when you're hiding under your covers?

I guess you can't hide under your bed anymore - there's no room with all the commies and fascists down there.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

It sounds like someone from another religion saying "When are the rest of you going to start worshipping VOL like me??"

Your comments are off the shelf CNN-CBC knee-jerk talking points.  What’s hilarious is that you think you have any critical thinking left.  You just re-affirm the prevailing groupthink ad infinitum.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/31/2023 at 10:18 AM, eyeball said:

Trudeau actually understated things.  Hardcore convoy protesters clearly hoped to use their protest to force change.  They had a manifesto calling for the resignation of the federal government and had no intention of leaving until the government agreed.

 

"Using protests to demand change to public policy is something I think is worrisome"

-Justin Trudeau
 

There was a video going around on YouTube.  It was of Justin Trudeau condemning the convoy and protestors in Canada, with comments like the above.

Then Trudeau was shown praising the same exact types of protest, even worse, in China.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/31/2023 at 1:18 PM, eyeball said:

Trudeau actually understated things.  Hardcore convoy protesters clearly hoped to use their protest to force change.  They had a manifesto calling for the resignation of the federal government and had no intention of leaving until the government agreed.

if you are opposed to popular protests forcing change from the streets

that would render you into an arch conservative

welcome to the club, old bean

if you give us your shoe size, we'll send you your jackboots

rcmp-boots-stock-mountie.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, sharkman said:

 

"Using protests to demand change to public policy is something I think is worrisome"

-Justin Trudeau
 

There was a video going around on YouTube.  It was of Justin Trudeau condemning the convoy and protestors in Canada, with comments like the above.

Then Trudeau was shown praising the same exact types of protest, even worse, in China.  

turn your enemy's own tactics back against him

now that the left is the Establishment

they are the ones who fear the Viet Minh

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/31/2023 at 1:19 PM, West said:

So what? 

Trudeau lost thr moral authority to lead when he started sounding like Adolf Hitler in the press. 

I would suggest that Adolf Hitler is what you get

when monarchies are incited to destroy their own liberal order by catastrophic overreach

which rather puts the likes of Trudeau in the camp with Kaiser Wilhelm II & Czar Nicholas II

 both grandsons of Victoria Hanover, Mother Canada

God save the Queen from Her own inept progeny

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Your comments are off the shelf CNN-CBC knee-jerk talking points.  What’s hilarious is that you think you have any critical thinking left.  You just re-affirm the prevailing groupthink ad infinitum.

he is right to invoke religion tho

as the left has become a puritanical religion unto itself

they have filled the void left by false idolatry with politics elevated into a faith based holy war

it's only the leftists who fear their own zealots mind you

"like Saturn, the revolution devours its children" ~ Jacques Mallet du Pan

800px-Jacques_Mallet_du_Pan_a_Celigny.jp

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, sharkman said:

"Using protests to demand change to public policy is something I think is worrisome"

-Justin Trudeau
 

There was a video going around on YouTube.  It was of Justin Trudeau condemning the convoy and protestors in Canada, with comments like the above.

Then Trudeau was shown praising the same exact types of protest, even worse, in China.  

Good, China is an actual dictatorship - protesting them should always be praised.

Like I said though convoy protesters and especially some of its leaders were clearly hoping/leaning more towards forcing change with their protest.

In China they send in real tanks when that happens. In Canada the tanks are imaginary, like the dictatorship that's using them to crush the protest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

So, anniversary of enactment of the EMA to shut down trucker went by.

Lots of talk, lots of banter and in the end, only a handful of people showed up. A few diehards, no one cares anymore. LOL

The blackhead on Canada's ass was squeezed out LOL

Nope.  Your totalitarian wannabe crowd go down in history as the coward sycophants of government overreach.  The Convoy was an important international movement of resistance against very real threats to our democratic freedoms.  Trudeau only relented because he had no choice.  There was too much concern among the sizeable portion of the country that supported the protest against mandates.  The Senate saw this and were opposing the emergency measures, so Trudeau removed them.  The next day, “Look over here, invasion of Ukraine!”

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Exflier is just being the usual id iot. 

Of course theres no need for a protest, the mandates and restrictions are over. Perhaps even due in part, to said protest. So wtf is his flea-brained point anyway?

Those people who came out, truckers and their families, their kin, are peaceful Canadians who took time out of their daily lives to speak out. We want to go to work and school, Mr. Trudeau. And you're the black-faced racist.

....

As long as he got shit on his face over it, I'm ok.   :D :D 

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Nope.  Your totalitarian wannabe crowd go down in history as the coward sycophants of government overreach.  The Convoy was an important international movement of resistance against very real threats to our democratic freedoms.  Trudeau only relented because he had no choice.  There was too much concern among the sizeable portion of the country that supported the protest against mandates.  The Senate saw this and were opposing the emergency measures, so Trudeau removed them.  The next day, “Look over here, invasion of Ukraine!”

Nice try LOL

All 8 or 12 celebrants showed up to fete the truckers protesters.

It is a fact that most Canadians did not support the action of the truckers.

I am right when I said the pimple on Canada's ass was squeezed and the pus came out. It is all gone now  LOL

 

.

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Exflier is just being the usual id iot. 

Of course theres no need for a protest, the mandates and restrictions are over. Perhaps even due in part, to said protest. So wtf is his flea-brained point anyway?

Those people who came out, truckers and their families, their kin, are peaceful Canadians who took time out of their daily lives to speak out. We want to go to work and school, Mr. Trudeau. And you're the black-faced racist.

....

As long as he got shit on his face over it, I'm ok.   :D :D 

There was no protest the other day as was so predicted by the supporters.. There were a few diehards that came out to celebrate a non event.

Point was to show those that do not live in Ottawa that there was an attempt to fete the anniversary and no one really showed up. Proving how much (little actually) even the supporters care anymore. You cannot even back up your event.

The supporters even said they would move the event to Winnipeg and no one showed up there at all LOL

So, Suck it up sweeties, ya had your 15 minutes of fame and now you can go back to your oh so ordinary simpleton lives and be someone you ain't on the forums LOL

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

There was no protest the other day as was so predicted by the supporters.. There were a few diehards that came out to celebrate a non event.

Point was to show those that do not live in Ottawa that there was an attempt to fete the anniversary and no one really showed up. Proving how much (little actually) even the supporters care anymore. You cannot even back up your event.

The supporters even said they would move the event to Winnipeg and no one showed up there at all LOL

So, Suck it up sweeties, ya had your 15 minutes of fame and now you can go back to your so ordinary simpleton lives LOL

It’s funny, I think that people are good…but then some people say and do things that upend that notion.

You’re the guy who takes the job at the political prisoner camp and can’t understand why people are upset with you when the regime that gave you the job is turfed.

I can see you wearing the fancy commissar coat and snitching on neighbors in Stalin’s Soviet Union. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

It’s funny, I think that people are good…but then some people say and do things that upend that notion.

You’re the guy who takes the job at the political prisoner camp and can’t understand why people are upset with you when the regime that gave you the job is turfed.

I can see you wearing the fancy commissar coat and snitching on neighbors in Stalin’s Soviet Union. 

Call me what you want to make yourself seem righteous or important but the fact is, no one showed up to fete the truckers.

I snitch on no one. Y'all can do whatever stupid thing you want. You have every right to be a fool.  I am just stating facts. If you are so smart and have better information, dispel them :)

 

Or, as you so often do when you have nothing else and are proven a loss, just down vote LOL

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, the report is out. Emergency Measures Act was justified......

"'I have concluded that in this case, the very high threshold for invocation was met,' the commissioner wrote. "

While there was reluctance is saying so, bottom line is the actions was justified.

".....the origins of the Freedom Convoy.

I conclude that it was not an organization with clear leadership, rather, it was a movement comprised of people who shared certain social, economic and political grievances, but also had countless individual views."

"However, like any large group, there were a diversity of views and intentions amongst the participants in the Freedom Convoy.

Amongst the many who intended to protest peacefully were others who had more sinister goals, or who were willing to engage in dangerous conduct to achieve their desired ends."

"I have concluded that, when the decision was made to invoke the Act on February 14, 2022, Cabinet had reasonable grounds to believe that there existed a national emergency arising from threats to the security of Canada that necessitated the taking of special temporary measures.

I do not come to this conclusion easily, as I do not consider the factual basis for it to be overwhelming. Reasonable and informed people could reach a different conclusion than the one I have arrived at.

I also reach this conclusion reluctantly."

Story and full text link:

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/public-order-emergency-commission-emergencies-act-freedom-convoy

 

Of course, as expected, the Ottawa Police took a large hit for it's incompetence.  OPP also was demeaned.

 

Edited by ExFlyer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/15/2023 at 7:27 AM, Zeitgeist said:

It’s funny, I think that people are good…but then some people say and do things that upend that notion.

You’re the guy who takes the job at the political prisoner camp and can’t understand why people are upset with you when the regime that gave you the job is turfed.

I can see you wearing the fancy commissar coat and snitching on neighbors in Stalin’s Soviet Union. 

The ironic part for me is that leftists always think that they're as far as they can possibly be from being fascist, while they're busy supporting fascists. 

Vax-Nazis: "Everyone has to do exactly what the gov't says, including injecting drugs that you don't need, and you can never question their narratives or motives because they're leftists, so by definition they are always the good guys! LAAAAAA-LA-laaaa-la-laaaaaaaa. So happy. So safe. So superior. ?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The ironic part for me is that leftists always think that they're as far as they can possibly be from being fascist, while they're busy supporting fascists. 

Vax-Nazis: "Everyone has to do exactly what the gov't says, including injecting drugs that you don't need, and you can never question their narratives or motives because they're leftists, so by definition they are always the good guys! LAAAAAA-LA-laaaa-la-laaaaaaaa. So happy. So safe. So superior. ?"

Angti vax nonsense from WestConMan... again LOL

Disagree with me and I will call you names.   Boo Hoo West Con LOL

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,751
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...