Jump to content

Trucker's Convoy


West

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

I agree with you, however when you complain about public healthcare, there's really only the US to go to for counterexamples.

I didn't complain

I simply pointed out that the Canadian socialist model is unsustainable

a profit motive is required in order to expand

the taxpayer cannot actually fund Canada's healthcare, it's eating all the provincial budgets

the result is  severe shortages of healthcare in Canada

and America is not the only alternative, Switzerland, the Netherlands & Israel all have universal private healthcare

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I didn't complain

I simply pointed out that the Canadian socialist model is unsustainable

a profit motive is required in order to expand

the taxpayer cannot actually fund Canada's healthcare, it's eating all the provincial budgets

the result is  severe shortages of healthcare in Canada

and America is not the only alternative, Switzerland, the Netherlands & Israel all have universal private healthcare

invoking a false dichotomy and America Derangement Syndrome to attack private healthcare

a typical underhanded Canadian trick

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

invoking a false dichotomy and America Derangement Syndrome to attack private healthcare

a typical underhanded Canadian trick

the situation is that Canada is entering a demographic collapse

the population is aging out, there's not enough children to replace the Boomers

so the socialist model is going to collapse anyways, due to a lack of young taxpayers to fund the system

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, West said:

Pathetic.. leftists are so disgusting. 

I don't think Ms. Lich is a leftist. She is a separatist and Socialist Credit, but yes, she is deserving of pity. She doesn't seem to grasp the concept of compliance with a Court ruling. She seems to believe she is exempt from the law. She is entitled.

Edited by Queenmandy85
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I don't think Ms. Lich is a leftist. She is a separatist and Socialist Credit, but yes, she is deserving of pity. She doesn't seem to grasp the concept of compliance with a Court ruling. She seems to believe she is exempt from the law. She is entitled.

Our country has become no better than China. We've imprisoned people for protesting. It's a shame so many people think like you and are prepared to allow political prisoners.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

 a profit motive is required in order to expand

the taxpayer cannot actually fund Canada's healthcare, it's eating all the provincial budgets

the result is  severe shortages of healthcare in Canada

You're all over the map.  You said that a salary was high and socialism was the cause.

Now you are talking about expansion and public capacity planning.  It's hard to find a discussion points when we're all over the map, sorry.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You're all over the map.  You said that a salary was high and socialism was the cause.

Now you are talking about expansion and public capacity planning.  It's hard to find a discussion points when we're all over the map, sorry.

don't be sorry

the purpose of social media is not debate

the purpose of social media is to disseminate reactionary agitprop

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, West said:

Leftists.. pieces of garbage. Turning this country into a hell hole

Hey, if a person being "accused of mischief, obstructing police, counselling others to commit mischief and intimidation." minor infractions cannot stay within her bail condition...it is not leftist, nor political they are just plain idiots and stupid.

Why add charges to already petty incidents. Her actions are idiotic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

don't be sorry

the purpose of social media is not debate

the purpose of social media is to disseminate reactionary agitprop

and to let every idiot spout BS and disinformation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, West said:

Leftists.. pieces of garbage. Turning this country into a hell hole

Well, she is Socialist Credit so does that mean she is a leftist? The Social Credit Party are basically Bolsheviks. They confiscated private businesses when they were in power and set a whole new standard for corruption. I guess you are right. She is a leftist Bolshevik of the separatist persuasion. Like most of that ilk, she is stupid as well. Stupidity is not a crime but failing to comply with the courts is. I have no sympathy for someone who wants to destroy Canada.

Edited by Queenmandy85
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Hey, if a person being "accused of mischief, obstructing police, counselling others to commit mischief and intimidation." minor infractions cannot stay within her bail condition...it is not leftist, nor political they are just plain idiots and stupid.

Why add charges to already petty incidents. Her actions are idiotic.

That's a load of garbage. She's being harassed by law enforcement for embarrassing drama boy.. pretty sad that you and others support it

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, West said:

That's a load of garbage. She's being harassed by law enforcement for embarrassing drama boy.. pretty sad that you and others support it

That is pure fantasy. She is accused of breaking the law. She breached. She is going back to jail because she cannot be trusted to comply with the bail conditions. All she had to do was obey her bail conditions but I guess that was just too complicated for her. Typical Bolshevik entitled whining separatist. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Queenmandy85 said:

That is pure fantasy. She is accused of breaking the law. She breached. She is going back to jail because she cannot be trusted to comply with the bail conditions. All she had to do was obey her bail conditions but I guess that was just too complicated for her. Typical Bolshevik entitled whining separatist. 

Context matters. 

They are claiming a protest broke the law and that accepting a freedom award broke her bail conditions. 

In what democratic society is that legitimate to throw somebody in jail over? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Typical Bolshevik entitled whining separatist. 

"Bolshevik" simply means "Majoritarian"

the Truckers as an analogy to Russo-Soviet history, would more accurately be described as "Kulaks"

it is the likes of you who would be the Bolshevik majority in that context

Edited by Dougie93
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Today I learned that the PM can arbitrarily set and change bail conditions.

The prosecution is clearly political. Had she organized the same protest for Trans access to women's bathrooms she'd be a national hero

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, West said:

Context matters. 

They are claiming a protest broke the law and that accepting a freedom award broke her bail conditions. 

In what democratic society is that legitimate to throw somebody in jail over? 

Disinformation at it's best.

There was no reason given for her arrest other than she broke conditions of her bail. You have no idea of which conditions she broke.

In every democracy in the world, if you break conditions of bail, you suffer the consequences.

Face it, that fact is he broke conditions and was stupid to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

"Bolshevik" simply means "Majoritarian"

the Truckers as an analogy to Russo-Soviet history, would more accurately be described as "Kulaks"

it is the likes of you who would be the Bolshevik majority in that context

At least try to get something right LO<

Definition of bolshevism

 

1 : the doctrine or program of the Bolsheviks advocating violent overthrow of capitalism
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...