Trucker's Convoy

West

3 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Had I served under the gentleman in your avatar, I would have trusted him without reservation. He was a great man.

That is my last word on this merry-go-round thread.

Good for you because I think that you have been on that merry-go-round for far too long now. You have to be really bloody well dizzy by now. I can tell that you are really dizzy just by the way you reply to some members posts and replies here that something is not right with you. Just saying. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BubberMiley said:

The passive voice (it's estimated) is effective when you don't want to identify who is estimating.

Fraudster Fauci needs to be arrested, charged and be put in jail for a very very long time for committing so many crimes against humanity. Works for me. ?

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Are you for real? Nobody should be discriminated against anything in Canada just because they refuse to take a vaccine jab that they do not want to take. Only communists, probably like yourself, do not believe in rights and freedoms. 

Are there a lot of communist investment managers in your fantasy world?  

Your loud complaints about discrimination are falling on deaf ears.  Rational people see it for the ironic reach that it is.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

When I search for 890,000 dead I see a commonality with all MSM sites repeating the same lines verbatim. While that doesn't alarm the likes of you, it sets off warning bells for me that perhaps some wagon circling is going on. 

Indeed. FOX NEWS has pointed that out many times. All those pro leftist liberal fake media all do repeat the same words as the other fake media news outlet channels do. Just as an example, if the word is that all conservatives are racist terrorists then they will all use the same word racist terrorist or some other word like that. All those fake journalists in the fake and lying MSM are nothing more than a bunch of leftist liberal zombie lemmings. Those buffoons are in a closed circle the wagons mode. Just saying. 

Edited by taxme
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

The passive voice (it's estimated) is effective when you don't want to identify who is estimating.

All the doctors and scientists that you reject - the ones who found success and saved thousands of patients with early treatments.  Early treatments that Fauci withheld and thwarted so that he could get EUA for his fake vaccine.

If I had covid, I'd take the doctor that was willing to give me early treatment that was proven successful in the majority of cases.....over the doctors you favour, who sent people home with NO treatment and waited for them to come back to the hospital, too late to save.

I showed you proof that Fauci knew in 2015 that HCQ successfully treated SARS-Cov2, in fact he said it was both a cure and a vaccine.  Then he proceeded to thwart all efforts to use it to treat SARS-Cov2, even going so far as destroying stockpiles of it and blacklisting all doctors who were using it successfully.

What part of: Fauci could not allow any early treatments or he couldn't have gotten EUA to experiment on humans with his "vaccine".....don't you understand?

The man is a murderer.

And yes - it's estimated 500,000 Americans died because he withheld early treatment.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

If all of the sources say 890,000 American citizens have lost their lives to Covid, it means the number is accurate. Do you ahve trust issues? 

The lesson out of this is we really need to find out why this segment of the population refuses to make a tiny little sacrifice to  for themselves and their community. The best way to end Covid is to get everyone vaccinated. 

The segment that refuses to make a tiny sacrifice to not take the vaccine jab is because it is the right to do so. The Charter of Rights and Freedoms gives them that right. It's quite obvious that you have never read the COR as of today. Try reading it sometime and maybe you will learn something for a change if that is possible for you to do. 

The best way to end covid is for people to say I have had enough already of this nonsense and I refuse to be dictated to any longer by those fascist dictator politicians. Once that is done, this covid nonsense will disappear like magic. It is only because of fools like you that keeps this scamdemic going and for as long as it has been going for almost two years now.

Two weeks to flatten the curve my arse. It's been almost two years now to try and flatten the curve. This covid curve must be millions of miles long? Where does this covid curve end? It won't end with everybody getting vaccinated because as we can see today even the vaccinated ones and whom are wearing a clown mask are still getting covid. Hello? Are you getting it yet? ?

19 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Are there a lot of communist investment managers in your fantasy world?  

Your loud complaints about discrimination are falling on deaf ears.  Rational people see it for the ironic reach that it is.  

Not that I am aware of. But I am pretty sure that there are plenty of those people in your world. 

Well, it has not falling all on deaf ears on all of those patriotic conservative Canadian organizations out there and those patriotic truckers whom are now on their way to fascist Ottawa to fight for and try and protect our rights and freedoms from those fascist politicians. Sadly for them they are doing this for comrades like you also for you and me to be able to still keep yours and my rights and freedoms alive in Canada. 

You need to open up your clogged ears and get with the program. The covid virus died months ago. It's just your fascist lying politicians and the lying media that are trying to keep this scamdemiic alive and well. You truly do appear to have become nothing more than an irrational person. You should try and start to use a little more common sense and logic in your sad boring life.

Discrimination is alive and well in Canada today and you are in favor of discrimination against others whom refuse to go along with your covid bullshit. But do carry on. The fascist politicians just love suckers like you, sucker. ?

26 minutes ago, Goddess said:

All the doctors and scientists that you reject - the ones who found success and saved thousands of patients with early treatments.  Early treatments that Fauci withheld and thwarted so that he could get EUA for his fake vaccine.

If I had covid, I'd take the doctor that was willing to give me early treatment that was proven successful in the majority of cases.....over the doctors you favour, who sent people home with NO treatment and waited for them to come back to the hospital, too late to save.

I showed you proof that Fauci knew in 2015 that HCQ successfully treated SARS-Cov2, in fact he said it was both a cure and a vaccine.  Then he proceeded to thwart all efforts to use it to treat SARS-Cov2, even going so far as destroying stockpiles of it and blacklisting all doctors who were using it successfully.

What part of: Fauci could not allow any early treatments or he couldn't have gotten EUA to experiment on humans with his "vaccine".....don't you understand?

The man is a murderer.

And yes - it's estimated 500,000 Americans died because he withheld early treatment.

Sadly, there are a whole slew of murderers out there who needs to be arrested, charged and thrown in some gulag. What they have done to humanity are truly crimes against humanity. Fraudster Fauci knows that this scamdemic is all just a scam. Sadly, it is those that still listen to and believe all of his covid lies are the ones that are still keeping this buffoon out of jail, so far.

I just hope that one day soon his day of reckoning will come to fruition and that we will see this fraudster gangster standing in front of some judge and being charged with many violations of the Nuremberg code. One can only hope. ? 

12 minutes ago, West said:

I'd gladly make "a little sacrifice" however there's no evidence the vaccines are an effective measure in stopping the spread, we can't all lock ourselves down or society collapses, and masks (specifically the ones we wear now) don't stop the virus. 

What I dont see is the vax nazis changing their stance as new information emerges. 

It's because our dear fascist leaders do not want to see or know that there is this new information that has emerged out there. We see Britain and Ireland have pretty much dumped all of their covid mandates. Masks and vaccine passports are gone. How much longer will it be before this happens in Canada also?

But, if I know my fascist politicians here in Canada, they will try and keep this scamdemic going forever if they can. Only we the peasants can end this covid nonsense forever. Refusing to take the booster jab is a good start.

And from what I have heard already, there are some(I took an oath to do no harm)doctors whom are asking for the government to try and get more people to get the booster jab even though this scamdemic is pretty much all over. 

if Britain and Ireland politicians have finally seen the light, and they got rid of their covid mandates, when will our dopey fascist Canadian politicians start to see the light and do the same thing here also? Maybe this truckers convoy will start to get that ball rolling and hopefully will finally end this scamdemic once and for all. 

Support those truckers. They are fighting for their rights and freedoms and for our rights and freedoms. The lying Canadian media and some politicians are already trying to make these those patriotic truckers look like a bunch of radical extremists. Shameful indeed. Our fake and phony lying politicians have truly become the enemy of we the peasants. ?

"1  My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; 2  So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; 3  Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding; {liftest…: Heb. givest thy voice} 4  If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; 5  Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God. 6  For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. 7  He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly. 8  He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints. 9  Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path. " Proverbs 2:1-9 KJV

Receive Jesus Christ and get wisdom.  That is what counts, not all this back and forth over mandates or perceived threats to freedoms. Get knowledge, get salvation, get wisdom.

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Having knowledge & wisdom just means that you find leftists unbearable. 

The kind of wisdom and knowledge referred to in the Proverbs and the rest of Bible does not mention political parties or political stripes, but if the leftists oppose the Bible and it's teachings, then of course they are opposed to God's wisdom and knowledge.  In other words if the shoe fits leftists, I guess they would have to wear it.   People who reject knowledge and wisdom made that choice themselves.

Edited by blackbird

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You just have to make it sound like Trudeau said to do it, then you can even get them to eat the shoe if you want. 

Not following that, but people who reject God's wisdom found in the Proverbs and Bible make that choice themselves.  Everyone makes their own bed and must lie in it.

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Had I served under the gentleman in your avatar, I would have trusted him without reservation. He was a great man.

His painting sure doesn't inspire confidence. He looks like someone that you could beat up with one hand.

I probably would have been willing to follow him after the P o' A battle though. Better late than never. 

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

His painting sure doesn't inspire confidence. He looks like someone that you could beat up with one hand.

I probably would have been willing to follow him after the P o' A battle though. Better late than never. 

Sorry, you were replying to someone else.

Edited by blackbird

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Not that I am aware of. But I am pretty sure that there are plenty of those people in your world. 

Well, it has not falling all on deaf ears on all of those patriotic conservative Canadian organizations out there and those patriotic truckers whom are now on their way to fascist Ottawa to fight for and try and protect our rights and freedoms from those fascist politicians. Sadly for them they are doing this for comrades like you also for you and me to be able to still keep yours and my rights and freedoms alive in Canada. 

Are you capable of writing a post without filling it with rabid hyperbole about fascists and communists (anyone who you don't like or disagree with)?  Your arguments die still-born if you can't articulate them beyond slogans and insults about people that displease you. 

Edited by Moonbox
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

We’re already almost universally vaccinated.  We can’t vaccinate much further.  Are we to live restricted lives in masks forever?  We have to accept the constant presence of Omicron.  Let people make their own risk assessments and take precautions as they see fit.  No coercion necessary.  It wouldn’t improve our situation.  

We are stuck in the middle of a pandemic even if it has evolved to the latest variant.  The only hope to get out of this is vaccinations and restrictions.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You just have to make it sound like Trudeau said to do it, then you can even get them to eat the shoe if you want. 

Don't forget there are people of all political stripes who reject the instruction and wisdom of God in the Bible.  It is not strictly a left right thing.  

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’ll never get out of it then.  

I'm doing my part and hope to stay alive.  I would be a fool to choose to have no restrictions and no health guidelines.  Millions have rejected the health advice and restrictions and hundreds of thousands have paid for it with their lives or health.

Edited by blackbird

6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’ll never get out of it then.  

If you don't believe the authorities and powers that be, what can anyone say?

"1  My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; 2  So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;" Proverbs 2:1 KJV

30 minutes ago, blackbird said:

I'm doing my part and hope to stay alive.  I would be a fool to choose to have no restrictions and no health guidelines.  Millions have rejected the health advice and restrictions and hundreds of thousands have paid for it with their lives or health.

Everyone I know who has had Omicron, including older and obese, recovered within a week.  They were vaccinated, which probably helped.  We can’t live like Chicken Little, fearful of living normal unmasked lives.  It’s dysfunctional.

We should be furious that our government resorts to these measures at this stage of the game.  It highlights a top-heavy, overly bureaucratic government that resorts to blanket, blunt restrictions on freedoms to manage hospitals and their unions.  An over-reliant, unquestioning public used to being treated like babies shares the blame.