Trucker's Convoy

West

19 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Every study and dataset shows right now that the vaccinated and boosted are MORE likely to get covid infections.

If the only "studies" and "datasets" you're showing are the ones from the garbage-web, with their bassacward conclusions, then I suppose you could delude yourself into thinking this.  

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

If the only "studies" and "datasets" you're showing are the ones from the garbage-web, with their bassacward conclusions, then I suppose you could delude yourself into thinking this.  

They're not.

And you know they're not.  But you continue to fling this accusation like a monkey flinging poo.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

They are, but if you've already taken your red-pill and convinced yourself you live outside the Matrix, you can will yourself into believing or disbelieving literally anything.  You're living in alternative reality, with alternative facts and alternative logic, and nobody anywhere has any hope of getting through to you. 

Edited by Moonbox

Canada is broken.  That reason is more than enough reason to demonstrate and protest against the government.  Trudeau and the liberal government should resign and allow Canada to try to get out of the mess it is in with a broken health care system, broken military, broken housing supply system, broken justice system, broken economy with the inflation and many other things.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

They are, but if you've already taken your red-pill and convinced yourself you're outside the matrix, you can literally convince yourselves of anything.  

Astonishing how we went from "Follow the science" to "peer-reviewed studies in accredited medical journals are garbage".

Such is the power of propaganda.

31 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

They are, but if you've already taken your red-pill and convinced yourself you live outside the Matrix, you can will yourself into believing or disbelieving literally anything.  You're living in alternative reality, with alternative facts and alternative logic, and nobody anywhere has any hope of getting through to you. 

What makes you think that your worldview is more convincing?  My general impression is that you rationalize poor governance.  We already know the status quo and the justifications for it.  They’re the prevailing mainstream groupthink.  I don’t go to a political forum to read state propaganda.  

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

What makes you think that your worldview is more convincing?  

I don't need my worldview to be more convincing.  I just need it to actually make basic sense and not deny facts, rather than being based on vague anxiety/anger and a layer-cake of conspiracy theories.  

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

My general impression is that you rationalize poor governance.  

We're not arguing about poor governance.  We're arguing about basic reality now.  You'll not find me saying a good thing about Justin Trudeau, or his dad, who I'd probably rank #1 and #2 for worst Prime Ministers in Canadian history (you decide which). 

Unfortunately, the most vocal opposition for him miraculously somehow makes themselves look even worse, with their delusion and befuddled rage.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Well, considering that I'm the only one here posting studies and datasets and has never relied on MSM headlines for information, I disagree on who is willfully ignorant.

Bullshit you're the only one doing that. You simply consign anything that disagrees with you to your round file.

18 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Well, considering that I'm the only one here posting studies and datasets and has never relied on MSM headlines for information, I disagree on who is willfully ignorant.

You can disagree all you want, but you're posting either:

a) Junk studies widely debunked by the greater medical community

or 

b) Promoting nonsensical conclusions on real studies that don't actually support what you're saying they do. 

It takes a special type of deluded overconfidence to believe that you can read medical studies or journals on specialized topics and understand them better than the overwhelming weight of doctors and researchers, but here you are, DoInG YoUr OWn ReeSearch."  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You can disagree all you want, but you're posting either:

a) Junk studies widely debunked by the greater medical community

or 

b) Promoting nonsensical conclusions on real studies that don't actually support what you're saying they do. 

It takes a special type of deluded overconfidence to believe that you can read medical studies or journals on specialized topics and understand them better than the overwhelming weight of doctors and researchers, but here you are, DoInG YoUr OWn ReeSearch."  

Yet, you haven't posted any rebuttals, only personal insults.

This is a Truckers Convoy thread.

If you want to discuss vax, got to WestConMans everlasting anti vax thread LOL

Anyway, looks like the anniversary truckers protest was a flop. Were as many on lookers as protesters. A couple hundred, including reporters, on lookers and protesters, if that, showed up and didn't stay long LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Yet, you haven't posted any rebuttals, 

Why would anyone?

1. You ascribe any contradictory information to your conspiracy of pharma/gov/MSM/medical establishment. 

2. We're not trying to convince you of anything, you are trying to convince us.  It isn't working, for the reasons @Moonboxgave.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Why would anyone?

1. You ascribe any contradictory information to your conspiracy of pharma/gov/MSM/medical establishment. 

2. We're not trying to convince you of anything, you are trying to convince us.  It isn't working, for the reasons @Moonboxgave.

What reasons did moonbax give?

Did he say admitting that the jab is useless and harmful is the same as admitting that the vaxtards were just stupid bigots? 

TBH, he'd be right if he said that, but the truth is you were stupid bigots regardless of whether you admit to it or not. 

In the end though, you'd at least gain some credibility back if you admit that the vax mandates were wrong and the "science" was overstated (false). 

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Anyway, looks like the anniversary truckers protest was a flop. Were as many on lookers as protesters. A couple hundred, including reporters, on lookers and protesters, if that, showed up and didn't stay long LOL

Maybe it's because people are getting violently arrested for carrying a Canadian flag?

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

In the end though, you'd at least gain some credibility back if you admit that the vax mandates were wrong and the "science" was overstated (false). 

They can't admit it.  They won't.

They loudly supported EVERYTHING and vilified everyone who questioned what was going on.

They're 5-6 jabs in already.  Sunk Cost fallacy is on full display.  All they can do now is hope the next jab works.  Or the next one.  Or the next one.  Keep playing Russian Roulette.

What I see now is they are like cornered animals, lashing out at everyone who was right.  

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

Maybe it's because people are getting violently arrested for carrying a Canadian flag?

As usual, @Goddessof misinformation posts something that tells only part of the story, and interprets it to fit her preconceived notions. 

We don't know what led up to this confrontation, but we can see that the flag and his personal belongs were taken and that he was searched - looked like they were getting ready to handcuff him, not clear if they did.  There were plenty of flag-carrying people there, not being bothered - so a sane person would conclude this situation had nothing to do with the flag.  

Also, please go live in a third world country for a while, then tell us how much like that Canada is.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

They can't admit it.  They won't.

They loudly supported EVERYTHING and vilified everyone who questioned what was going on.

They're 5-6 jabs in already.  Sunk Cost fallacy is on full display.  All they can do now is hope the next jab works.  Or the next one.  Or the next one.  Keep playing Russian Roulette.

What I see now is they are like cornered animals, lashing out at everyone who was right.  

At risk of being mistaken for playing rubber and glue, I can't help but but recall that old refrain we used to hear a lot around here... projection is a helluva drug.