Trucker's Convoy

West

53 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That's right, and they are dying at a fraction of the rate at which unvaccinated Canadians are dying when they have COVID.

I know that might make sense to you, but even if what you said was true, it's not exactly a ringing endorsement of the vaccines.

It means that while 85% are M-vaxed and 15% are unvaxed, and they die in the exact same proportion (just like I said) BUT.... far fewer unvaxed get covid to begin with, but the ones that do get infected die at a higher rate. 

In other words, more M-vaxed people get covid, but a lower percentage of them die, so in the end the death rate is the same for both groups. Is that somehow better? 

My advice to you is - don't take your show on the road in an attempt to become a vax spokesperson.  

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I know that might make sense to you, but even if what you said was true, it's not exactly a ringing endorsement of the vaccines.

It means that while 85% are M-vaxed and 15% are unvaxed, and they die in the exact same proportion (just like I said)

No, what it means is that the unvaxxed die at the rate of 1.71 in proportion to 100000 people where the vaxxed die at the rate of 0.1 in proportion to 100000 people. 

This is exactly what a ringing endorsement looks like.

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I already cited where you defended Zelensky's fascist control of the media and his jailing of opposition members of the gov't. He also has Nazis in his army and that doesn't even phase you. 

You're his useful idiot. 

Show me where I defended him, otherwise you are full of BS , again or should I say, as usual. :).

What did I say, what post, regarding what?? Back up you BS. You typically cannot so you accuse than depart LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Perhaps you can't read. Or interpret graphs with actual numbers printed right on them. 

85% of the Canadians dying from covid are multi-vaxed. 

I don't give a shit what is theoretically happening in the United States, where we don't have access to any actual stats. I care about my country.

Aug 21 2022.png

Covid by Vax status May 1 2022.png

Covid deaths by vax status Apr 10.png

Covid deaths by vax status in Canada.png

Covid deaths by vax status in Canada Jan 22.png

Covid deaths by vax status in canada June 19 2022.png

Covid deaths by vax status July 24.png

Covid Deaths by Vax Status Mar 27.png

Covid Deaths in Can by vax status May 15 2022.png

Not sure what basis those stats are from.  The total covid deaths in Canada are over 45,000. These stats only add up to less than 20,000

Edited by ExFlyer

11 hours ago, eyeball said:

No, what it means is that the unvaxxed die at the rate of 1.71 in proportion to 100000 people where the vaxxed die at the rate of 0.1 in proportion to 100000 people. 

This is exactly what a ringing endorsement looks like.

No, the fact is that in Canada, the country where you and I both live, 85% of people are multi-vaxed and they make up 85% of the deaths.

The unvaxed die at the exact same rate per 100,000 people here, in our country. 

That is what a Pflacebo looks like.

The death stats are there in black and white. 85% of our deaths are from the vaxed. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, eyeball said:

That's right, and they are dying at a fraction of the rate at which unvaccinated Canadians are dying when they have COVID.

That's just so stupid I can't even believe that you're saying it and thinking it makes sense.

85% of people are vaxed and 85% of the deaths are among the unvaxed. It is EXACTLY what you'd expect if they ate Corn Flakes instead of Rice Crispies.

Who cares if "less unvaxed get covid but a greater percentage of the unvaxed who get infected with covid die"? That just means that way more people get covid after they're vaxed. It's a distinction without a difference, because in the end, the exact same proportion of vaxed people die. 

The death stat is where the rubber meets the road. Covid deaths are what we're trying to avoid. Your chances of dying here don't go down when you're vaxed. Not even by 1%. 

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Show me where I defended him, otherwise you are full of BS , again or should I say, as usual. :).

What did I say, what post, regarding what?? Back up you BS. You typically cannot so you accuse than depart LOL

You said that only Dog cares about it, which means that you feel like no one cares about Zelensky's Naziism. We already went over this. 

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Not sure what basis those stats are from.  The total covid deaths in Canada are over 45,000. These stats only add up to less than 20,000

If you could read....?

The stats start on Dec 14 2020, the first day that anyone in Canada received a dose of the Pflacebo. That's why the unvaxed deaths are so much higher. There wasn't a single fully jabbed Canadian until summer of 2021, after flu season was over. 

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If you could read....?

The stats start on Dec 14 2020, the first day that anyone in Canada received a dose of the Pflacebo. That's why the unvaxed deaths are so much higher. There wasn't a single fully jabbed Canadian until summer of 2021, after flu season was over. 

Your stats are useless.The total covid deaths in Canada are over 45,000. These stats only add up to less than 20,000

12 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Your stats are useless.The total covid deaths in Canada are over 45,000. These stats only add up to less than 20,000

Holy dumbforks Batman, I already explained it to you but I'll type it slower this time so that you can read it....

The stats don't start "before there was such a thing as a covid shot". If they did then it wouldn't really be a comparison of deaths by vax status. The stats were started on Dec 14 of 2020, almost a full year into covid, on the day when the first Canadian received the first dose of the Pflacebo.

There were 20,000 deaths before the stats started, and that's because the stats started on day 1 of vaxing. Get it? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It wasn't 'banter', it was facts. 

Your posts don't even meet the low standard of banter, they're considered 'blather'. Your posts are just turds clogging up the huge toilet known as 'social media'. 

My opinion but, it just goes to show how wrong you were.

And away you go with insults. You are a sad example of a person.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Holy dumbforks Batman, I already explained it to you but I'll type it slower this time so that you can read it....

The stats don't start "before there was such a thing as a covid shot". If they did then it wouldn't really be a comparison of deaths by vax status. The stats were started on Dec 14 of 2020, almost a full year into covid, on the day when the first Canadian received the first dose of the Pflacebo.

There were 20,000 deaths before the stats started, and that's because the stats started on day 1 of vaxing. Get it? 

You don't need to explain. The post you made is explanation enough.

COVID deaths in Canada are over 40K and your "stats" are counting less than 20K.

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

My opinion but, it just goes to show how wrong you were.

And away you go with insults. You are a sad example of a person.

Yeah, your opinion, but you're matching up your opinion against cold, hard facts. 

The Azovs are actual Nazis with Nazi tattoos. Zelensky did imprison opposition members and there is only 1 media allowed in Ukraine now. 

Zelensky is an actual fascist in charge of actual Nazis who committed actual war crimes.

You're a Nazi supporter whether you want to acknowledge it or not.