Trucker's Convoy

West

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

ATM there is no distinction between NDP and Liberals. You can pretend that all those truckers were Conservative voters if you like.

And there's no distinction between the Liberals and CPC. So the CPC and the NDP. . . Same. 

Interesting perspective. 

Just now, Boges said:

And there's no distinction between the Liberals and CPC. So the CPC and the NDP. . . Same. 

Interesting perspective. 

As a Trudeau stooge, I have to assume you love it all and hope to see fellow Canadians ruined in the process.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

You, meanwhile, can pretend that Zelensky didn't remove the opposition and shut down independent media in Ukraine.

Who the F is Zelensky and why would I care about that the Ukraine in this discussion about Canadian politics??

As I said, you are whacked. Cannot stay on topic either LOL

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Who the F is Zelensky and why would I care about that the Ukraine in this discussion about Canadian politics??

As I said, you are whacked. Cannot stay on topic either LOL

Your ignorance is not my problem. Your rules mean nothing to me. I'll continue to do as I please.

36 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I don't need to explain their own words. But the warning the Jews give us all is that when someone says they're going to kill you...take them seriously. I find it laughable that you think your compliance will make you one of them.

You make an assertion, but can't back it up.  No surprise there.

Just now, dialamah said:

You make an assertion, but can't back it up.  No surprise there.

Your ignorance of what the WEF and their friends are saying isn't my problem. Again, I find it laughable that you think compliance will make you part of their club in the Alps.

• Like 1

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

1.  Your ignorance of what the WEF and their friends are saying isn't my problem.

2.  Again, I find it laughable that you think compliance will make you part of their club in the Alps.

1.  Again, you have no proof other than your overheated imagination.

2.  Again, you make no sense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

1.  Again, you have no proof other than your overheated imagination.

2.  Again, you make no sense.

1. It's not a secret. Use your ability to search to find the answers you seek rather than sealioning me to get you cites you'll just ignore.

2. Get your booster. Heck, get two.

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

1. It's not a secret. Use your ability to search to find the answers you seek rather than sealioning me to get you cites you'll just ignore.

2. Get your booster. Heck, get two.

1.  You gave me a name once, which I spent considerable time investigating; it turned out to have nothing to do with your claims.

Either provide proof, or stop making claims you can't support. 

• Like 1

Just now, dialamah said:

1.  You gave me a name once, which I spent considerable time investigating; it turned out to have nothing to do with your claims.

Either provide proof, or stop making claims you can't support. 

1. Your inability to use the internet isn't my problem.

2. You tell me what to do? Now that is funny. I don't do what you tell me.

3. Have you eaten any bugs yet? When will you try?

1 hour ago, Boges said:

So are you denying that PP supports the Truckers? Or are you simply stating support for the WEF is worse? 

I hope he supports the truckers.  I consider them heroes.  So did you when they risked their lives delivering your goods early in the pandemic.  I don’t care if 70% of the country disagrees.  It just confirms that Canadian democracy is on the ropes.  It certainly doesn’t mean we should make the Conservatives the Liberals 2.0.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

1. Your inability to use the internet isn't my problem.

2. You tell me what to do? Now that is funny. I don't do what you tell me.

3. Have you eaten any bugs yet? When will you try?

Your inability to provide a cite and lashing out as a result of your failure is amusing.

• Like 1

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

I hope he supports the truckers.  I consider them heroes.  So did you when they risked their lives delivering your goods early in the pandemic.  I don’t care if 70% of the country disagrees.  It just confirms that Canadian democracy is on the ropes.  It certainly doesn’t mean we should make the Conservatives the Liberals 2.0.  

Numbers like 70% come from various companies that Trudeau paid-off...literally. Nobody knows how much support the truckers had or still have. We do know that their example set-off dozens of similar protests & convoys across the entire globe. That speaks for itself.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I hope he supports the truckers.  I consider them heroes.  So did you when they risked their lives delivering your goods early in the pandemic.  

I'm not referring to Trucker's, at large. 

I'm referring more referring to the idiots that blocked Canada's largest border crossing with the US and took over parts of our Capital City.  

The Pat King's of the world. 

I don’t care if 70% of the country disagrees.  It just confirms that Canadian democracy is on the ropes.  It certainly doesn’t mean we should make the Conservatives the Liberals 2.0.  

You still haven't mentioned a single Western Democracy where you would support the direction of the country. 

6 minutes ago, Boges said:

I'm not referring to Trucker's, at large. 

I'm referring more referring to the idiots that blocked Canada's largest border crossing with the US and took over parts of our Capital City.  

The Pat King's of the world. 

You still haven't mentioned a single Western Democracy where you would support the direction of the country. 

I don’t care what other countries do unless there’s helpful policy ideas. I like the sub national jurisdiction of Florida’s direction.  They’re pushing back against wokism in important ways.  I also liked their approach to the pandemic, remaining open, opposing mandates and restrictions, and providing anti-virals.  ?

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I don’t care what other countries do unless there’s helpful policy ideas. I like the sub national jurisdiction of Florida’s direction.  They’re pushing back against wokism in important ways.  

I noticed at the Labour Day Union march in my area that the various unions from teachers to nurses were sounding an awful lot like "truckers" during their speeches. I sensed a turning...

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I noticed at the Labour Day Union march in my area that the various unions from teachers to nurses were sounding an awful lot like "truckers" during their speeches. I sensed a turning...

Oh? The unions that were wanting masking and restrictions to protect their workers? Teachers, nurses, public service?