Trucker's Convoy

West

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

The entire world gave vaccinations and had some form of restrictions.

Are you stupid enough to think all the worlds governments are liberal???

Are you stupid enough to think all the worlds media is CBC-CTV?

Are you stupid enough to not look outside your little world??

You don’t seem to see international perspectives on Canada.  They’re not as positive as our Canadian mainstream media presents.  

12 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Because you don't give a shit about being a threat to public health.

WTF did you expect?

not a threat to public health

you're just a germaphobe driven crazy by propaganda

into supporting totalitarian measures for an overblown "emergency"

totalitarians always invoke emergencies, public health and safety

to justify their totalitarianism

you're no different

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

You are according to the vast VAST majority of health experts around the world.

Are you a Communist or have Communist leanings?   Is what is happening in Canada now with government into virtually every aspect of your life and dealings OK with you?   Are you dependent on Federal/Provincial $$ handouts?  Are you self-sufficient, able to look after yourself?   The perception seems to be that you are happy being told what to do, what to think, and that everyone that voices a different slant/opinion is your enemy . . . 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nefarious Banana said:

1. Are you a Communist or have Communist leanings? 

2. Is what is happening in Canada now with government into virtually every aspect of your life and dealings OK with you?   Are you dependent on Federal/Provincial $$ handouts?  Are you self-sufficient, able to look after yourself?

The perception seems to be that you are happy being told what to do, what to think, and that everyone that voices a different slant/opinion is your enemy . . . 

1. I'm not a conservative so what else could I be?

2. No, no and yes.

3. That's a retarded perception.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You are according to the vast VAST majority of health experts around the world.

not true

the vaccinated are just as much of a threat to public health as the unvaccinated

especially the unvaccinated who have already had the virus

who are less of a threat to public health than vaccinated who haven't had it

their public policy recommendations are politically motivated

and they are not public policy experts

nor are they experts on the value of freedom relative to public health

their thinking when it come to public policy is narrow, short sighted and counterproductive

deferring to such amateurs at these as if they experts has proven to be foolish and continues to be so

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

You don’t seem to see international perspectives on Canada.  They’re not as positive as our Canadian mainstream media presents.  

Why should I care what other countries think of Canada?

When it comes down to it, in all my travels, they take my money regardless what colour it is.

The international perspective is that dissidents like you are ruining this country.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

At this point I’m grateful that the Liberals are persisting in their idiocy with totalitarian bureaucracy like ArriveCan.  They’re pulling the elastic of public frustration tighter with every passing day.  Hopefully they obliterate themselves in the next election. I’m loving it.  

You are aware that "All non-immigrant, non-U.S. citizen air travelers to the United States must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination status prior to boarding an airplane to the United States.  In addition, fully vaccinated foreign nationals may also enter the United States at land ports of entry (POE) and ferry terminals."??

Canada is not so different.

https://ca.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-canada-3/

20 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Election?

I am so glad you finally agree. It is exactly what I have been telling you all along " medical procedures you choose or don't choose are private" and you have to live with the consequences of that decision.

Yet they weren't private as you had to tell every Tom dick and Harry your personal business just to be able to put food on your table.. only the demented believe that's a good thing

17 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You are aware that "All non-immigrant, non-U.S. citizen air travelers to the United States must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination status prior to boarding an airplane to the United States.  In addition, fully vaccinated foreign nationals may also enter the United States at land ports of entry (POE) and ferry terminals."??

Canada is not so different.

America's policy is also dumb

America doing it doesn't necessarily mean it's a good idea for Canada to follow suit

both countries can be making a mistake

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, West said:

Yet they weren't private as you had to tell every Tom dick and Harry your personal business just to be able to put food on your table.. only the demented believe that's a good thing

You did not have to tell anyone anything but your ego made you blare it out.

17 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

The international perspective is that dissidents like you are ruining this country.

Justin Trudeau . . . viewed as a 'heavyweight' in Canadian politics, and around the world as a major player on the world stage . . . . ?  Would that be why he's so loved by you and your ilk, and despised by the majority of voting Canadians?

International perspective is that he's weak and foolish, hides behind The Emergency Act, and embraces the WEF for his sole benefit while the citizens of this country struggle with his imposed taxes, and a weakening dollar. 

You, little man, are what's wrong, so terribly wrong with Canada to-day.

48 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

smug and stupid

you wouldn't know reality if it slapped you in the face

nor reason and logic

all you really know is ad hominem and strawmen

Don't ya just hate it when you are slapped in the face with facts LOL

A failed deflection once again :)

Here it is again :)

"All non-immigrant, non-U.S. citizen air travelers to the United States must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination status prior to boarding an airplane to the United States.  In addition, fully vaccinated foreign nationals may also enter the United States at land ports of entry (POE) and ferry terminals."

Edited by ExFlyer

41 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Justin Trudeau . . . viewed as a 'heavyweight' in Canadian politics, and around the world as a major player on the world stage . . . . ?  Would that be why he's so loved by you and your ilk, and despised by the majority of voting Canadians?

International perspective is that he's weak and foolish, hides behind The Emergency Act, and embraces the WEF for his sole benefit while the citizens of this country struggle with his imposed taxes, and a weakening dollar. 

You, little man, are what's wrong, so terribly wrong with Canada to-day.

Justin Trudeau is the PM, as elected by the voters.

International perspective means diddly to me. The international places I visit like my dollars when I travel there so....

Me, I am quite happy.

You, on the other hand care too much what others think of you. I think it is called paranoia and social anxiety disorder.

14 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Don't ya just hate it when you are slapped in the face with facts LOL

Here it is again :)

"All non-immigrant, non-U.S. citizen air travelers to the United States must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination status prior to boarding an airplane to the United States.  In addition, fully vaccinated foreign nationals may also enter the United States at land ports of entry (POE) and ferry terminals."

doesn't make it a good idea

a law existing is not evidence that it's a good law

Edited by Yzermandius19

10 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

doesn't make it a good idea

No one is saying the ideas are good.

Point is, shitting on Canada and whining about not being able to go anywhere because of our requirements you folks forget that other countries also have hte same requirements.

Saying you cannot go because of our rules is narrow minded and ill informed. You cannot go because they will not let you in.

Edited by ExFlyer

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Point is, shitting on Canada and whining about not being able to go anywhere because of our requirements you folks forget that other countries also have hte same requirements.

Saying you cannot go because of our rules is narrow minded and ill informed. You cannot go because they will not let you in.

we don't forget at all

we disapprove of them doing it too

like I say

all you have is strawmen and ad hominem

Edited by Yzermandius19