Trucker's Convoy

West

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/convoy-intelligence-documents-catholic-class-action-in-the-news-for-aug-17/ar-AA10KMnq?ocid=EMMX&cvid=71f06375167a43d8b8670e8e1ba1968d

"Documents show federal intelligence officials warned decision-makers that the police dispersal of the "Freedom Convoy" could prompt an "opportunistic attack" against a politician or symbol of government. 

The Feb. 24 "threat highlight", marked Secret/Canadian Eyes Only, also notes police enforcement would likely be leveraged by extremist "influencers" to push their own recruitment and propaganda, regardless of whether COVID-19 pandemic restrictions were relaxed. 

The partially redacted memo, obtained by The Canadian Press through the Access to Information Act, was among several Integrated Terrorism Assessment Centre analyses produced before, during and after the protests that paralyzed downtown Ottawa for three weeks beginning in late January.

The centre, overseen by the Canadian Security Intelligence Services, brings together security and intelligence professionals to draft terrorism threat assessments for senior decision-makers.

The assessment said ideologically motivated extremists would likely use police enforcement "to encourage violent revenge or as further evidence of government 'tyranny'."

Protesters, many with large trucks, occupied central Ottawa streets to rail against COVID-19 health measures and Justin Trudeau's Liberal government. The influx, including some participants who had roots in the far-right movement, prompted many businesses to shut their doors and aggravated residents with noise, diesel fumes and harassing behaviour."

Frightening news from Germany.  They’re introducing a vaccine passport system like China’s with different rights for citizens based on your level of vaccination.  Only those who have had a vaccine within the past three months will be permitted to be indoors without a mask.  Back to fascism in Germany.  Their constitution is now toilet paper.

The CWA will assign one color to citizens who add proof that they received a vaccine within the last three months and a different color to citizens who add proof of vaccination that’s more than three months old. Only those with the color showing that they’re “freshly vaccinated” (have received a vaccine within the last three months) will be exempt from Germany’s mask requirement in public indoor spaces.”

https://reclaimthenet.org/germany-vaccine-passport-color-codes/

Edited by Zeitgeist

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

Call your MP’s and senators to put pressure on government to end the unconstitutional ArriveCan app.  Its use is discriminatory and it is hampering our constitutional freedom of movement.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9047177/experts-warn-arrivecan-app-could-be-violating-constitutionally-protected-rights/amp/

ArriveCan is not unconstitutional but it certainly should be ended. It no longer serves any purpose.

Came back from France and filled it out and no one cared. Not at check in, not on the aircraft and not upon arrival in Montreal.

Waste of time.

22 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

....and saying and saying and saying, on and on and on and....still, we are where we are and where we will be.

We are where we are because of lazy lefty liberals like yourself. For you to attack and mock the Canadian trucker patriots and their supporters tells me that you are no Canadian patriot. They did accomplish something. They woke hundreds of thousands of Canadians that were asleep all these years. They fought for our freedoms and right to assembly. It's too bad that you are this naive and too stunned to see it.

You should be proud and praising those patriots and not be laughing at them. At least they gave it the old college try where you preferred to just sit in the stands and drink beer and eat popcorn. They went out there and fought that evil WEF globalist Marxist dicktator in Ottawa that is running this now globalist controlled communist country. 

If Canada and Canadians had to rely on you and your leftist liberal ilk for their freedoms, we might as well give up. ?

Or get the feeling that I could not care less about your ever lasting conspiracy theories and am waiting for the end result and you have no more BS to pass on??

And yes, I LMAO at every one of the posts  6 or 8 of you folks post.

I am on the side of truth and justice and your ilk will see I am right and you are, well on the wrong side :)

But, ya gotta trample on me cause you cannot see anything but your foggy fuzzy side of anything.

Why don't you just go stick one of your fingers in one of your ears and go bowling. Hey, you never know? You might end up getting a strike out of it. Let me know, will you. 

PS: Bring some aspirin along with you just in case you end up with one of those bad bowling pin head aches.  ?

Missed the important part. I wait for results. Which is something you have already seemed to have determined LOL

In your crystal ball, who will win the Super Bowl? LOL

The results are now in, silly. Some of those Canadian trucker patriots and some of their Canadian supporters were sent off to the Marxist dicktator's gulag for daring to defy the dicktator's Marxist commands. That is what this is all about. The fight for freedom and liberty. Get with the story, will you. You are months behind the times. 

My crystal ball is showing me that you are a buffoon. Just saying. ?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

We are where we are because of lazy lefty liberals like yourself. For you to attack and mock the Canadian trucker patriots an........

.... ?

Canadian trucker patriots were working. Vaccinated and crossing the borders.They kept the economy going. Kudos to the real true trucker patriots. I applaud them.

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, taxme said:

Why don't you just go stick one of your fingers in one of your ears and go bowling. Hey, you never know? You might end up getting a strike out of it. Let me know, will you. 

PS: Bring some aspirin along with you just in case you end up with one of those bad bowling pin head aches.  ?

Ha! Is that all ya got. Pretty feeble.

What is even more feeble is you keep coming back to try and up me. Epic fail. Have you not noticed that by now?

You keep on keeping on and so will I.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, taxme said:

The results are now in, silly. Some of those Canadian trucker patriots and some of their Canadian supporters were sent off to the Marxist dicktator's gulag for daring to defy the dicktator's Marxist commands. That is what this is all about. The fight for freedom and liberty. Get with the story, will you. You are months behind the times. 

My crystal ball is showing me that you are a buffoon. Just saying. ?

Yup, they sure did. Sucks to be them.

I am with the story... my story.

It takes a buffoon to recognize one if their own :)

Keep em coming taxboy :)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Small correction. He chose to enact the emergency act anyways.

The EMA was not used. All action and charges etc were under existing laws. For sure the threat of it was there.

I'm thinking it was used, Tow truck operators had already decided not to assist, under the EMA act they had no choice, I remember a story a ways back that touch on this for a brief minute. I'm sure their are other instances as well that are not being covered my MSM.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I'm thinking it was used, Tow truck operators had already decided not to assist, under the EMA act they had no choice, I remember a story a ways back that touch on this for a brief minute. I'm sure their are other instances as well that are not being covered my MSM.

Actually, the city told tow truck operators that they would lose all city contracts if they did not comply. Prior to this, the Police Chief did not force or demand even encourage. He quit and things changed almost overnight and that was days before EMA was enacted. The old chief was too complacent and meek. He left and things changed.

And it was covered by the MSM here in Ottawa.

43 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Their livelihoods were threatened. The first tow-trucks on the scene simply joined the protest. That was pretty funny...cops wave them through thinking Ah-Ha...got you now...only to see them lock the ol' air-brakes. The looks on their faces were priceless.

On 8/16/2022 at 3:00 PM, taxme said:

Do you ever get the feeling that buffoons like ex-flyer may be nothing more than an agent provocateur and is only here to spread misinformation about the truckers and make it appear as though those patriotic truckers were nothing more than a bunch of radical Nazi's. He seems to relish and enjoyed the idea that some of the convoy protesters were thrown in the gulag for daring to fight for freedom.

He even said that he LMAO. What does this say about this pos. He is a Marxist liberal who prefers to be on the side of communism and Marxist Turdeau rather than on freedom,s side. This pos needs to be ignored. The Marxist is the problem and not the solution. What a prime example of a traitor to Canada. A deplorable human being. ?

If you went through these threads and deleted all of the posts which were pure ad hominem attacks that didn't contain an actual fact, stat or cite worth reading, there would be a lot of leftists who's post counts would drop by more than 95%.

You could knock me over with a feather if Jack, moonbox, treebeard, exflyer, etc ever acknowledged an actual fact or replied to the actual facts in a post.

At the top of the leftist food chain there are some guys like Hardner and Beave who will go after straw man arguments or reply to posts with hollow, unverified quotes from fake news sources. That's it.

There's an old joke about Italian tanks - they theoretically have 1 gear in forward and 6 in reverse har har har - that's how leftist talking points go. They start off as idiotic ideas with no basis in fact, but they pack an emotional punch that their stooges fall for every time. Then, just as they about to back-peddle their way to oblivion, a new, shinier set of lies comes out so that they don't have to fess up.

The covid story is a perfect example. At every stage of covid they pretended to know everything, and anyone who was't parroting everything they said was racist and stupid. "The vaxes will be safe and perfectly effective."

The vax is dangerous and basically worthless now, but you won't find a diehard leftard who will admit that they were wrong about it at any point, ever. They've never acknowledged side-effects. They won't acknowledge vaxed deaths. They still pretend that being vaxed means that they can't spread covid, even though it was only vaxed people who were allowed to fly and yet somehow omicron got from South Africa to every corner of Canada within about 3 weeks. 

I'm not sure what story can come along now that's big enough to distract us from vax-failure. I'm kinda worried. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If you went through these threads and deleted all of the posts which were pure ad hominem attacks that didn't contain an actual fact, stat or cite worth reading, there would be a lot of leftists who's post counts would drop by more than 95%.

You could knock me over with a feather if Jack, moonbox, treebeard, exflyer, etc ever acknowledged an actual fact or replied to the actual facts in a post.

At the top of the leftist food chain there are some guys like Hardner and Beave who will go after straw man arguments or reply to posts with hollow, unverified quotes from fake news sources. That's it.

There's an old joke about Italian tanks - they theoretically have 1 gear in forward and 6 in reverse har har har - that's how leftist talking points go. They start off as idiotic ideas with no basis in fact, but they pack an emotional punch that their stooges fall for every time. Then, just as they about to back-peddle their way to oblivion, a new, shinier set of lies comes out so that they don't have to fess up.

The covid story is a perfect example. At every stage of covid they pretended to know everything, and anyone who was't parroting everything they said was racist and stupid. "The vaxes will be safe and perfectly effective."

The vax is dangerous and basically worthless now, but you won't find a diehard leftard who will admit that they were wrong about it at any point, ever. They've never acknowledged side-effects. They won't acknowledge vaxed deaths. They still pretend that being vaxed means that they can't spread covid, even though it was only vaxed people who were allowed to fly and yet somehow omicron got from South Africa to every corner of Canada within about 3 weeks. 

I'm not sure what story can come along now that's big enough to distract us from vax-failure. I'm kinda worried. 

Ha Ha Ha. A lot about nothing.

Vax happened....world wide

Ottawa Protesters got screwed in the end.

How are those facts??.

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Ha Ha Ha. A lot about nothing.

Vax happened....world wide

Ottawa Protesters got screwed in the end.

How are those facts??.

Yes - the vax "happened". It didn't "work" though.

When have you acknowledged all of the serious side-effects that were suffered by people who were not even slightly at risk from covid?

When have you acknowledged that vaxed people spread covid like wildfire?

When have you acknowledged that vaxed people are dying just as fast as the unvaxed? 

Yes - Ottawa Protesters got screwed in the end. I never said that they didn't. Why are you happy that the people who were on the right side of history got screwed in the end? 

Why aren't you more sheepish when you discuss the facts?

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes - the vax "happened". It didn't "work" though.

When have you acknowledged all of the serious side-effects that were suffered by people who were not even slightly at risk from covid?

When have you acknowledged that vaxed people spread covid like wildfire?

When have you acknowledged that vaxed people are dying just as fast as the unvaxed? 

Yes - Ottawa Protesters got screwed in the end. I never said that they didn't. Why are you happy that the people who were on the right side of history got screwed in the end? 

Why aren't you more sheepish when you discuss the facts?

Well, the vaccination did work. The world is happy it did. You are not, Too bad. A long read and it does not favour one vaccine over another and does not take any position, just relates survey and research. I suspect you won't read it all, but it affirms my claim https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01505-x

Did I ever say I was happy at what happened to the protesters? No. I have said often, they will probably all get off.  Was it worth all the aggravation and anxiety? The fact is, they got what they deserved for their actions.

Sheepish?? I am here responding to all your falsehoods each and every time.

Edited by ExFlyer

18 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

ArriveCan is not unconstitutional but it certainly should be ended. It no longer serves any purpose.

Came back from France and filled it out and no one cared. Not at check in, not on the aircraft and not upon arrival in Montreal.

Waste of time.

Yes it is. You can't fine somebody or refuse them access for not downloading government Spyware onto their personal cell phone. It violates freedom of mobility and private property rights among other things

Edited by West
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Their livelihoods were threatened. The first tow-trucks on the scene simply joined the protest. That was pretty funny...cops wave them through thinking Ah-Ha...got you now...only to see them lock the ol' air-brakes. The looks on their faces were priceless.

My favourite was the jerry cans. ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, West said:

Yes it is. You can't fine somebody or refuse them access for not downloading government Spyware onto their personal cell phone. It violates freedom of mobility and private property rights among other things

Who ordered or makes you download anything??

5 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Well, the vaccination did work. The world is happy it did. You are not, Too bad. A long read and it does not favour one vaccine over another and does not take any position, just relates survey and research. I suspect you won't read it all, but it affirms my claim https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01505-x

Do you even know what that article means?

Sweet FA - that's it.

It's from April of 2021. Do you know the significance of that? 

The world was just coming out of flu season and we were just at the very start of having double-vaxed people on the planet. There was no real-world data in yet on the success or failure of the vaccines. 

It wasn't until Aug 19th of that year that we saw the report come out of Israel saying that 50% of the people in their ICUs were double-vaxed.

Do you get it Flyer?

You're using old, discredited vax propaganda as a proof of something which almost everyone around you knows to be completely false.

Did you honestly just read an article from spring of 2021 declaring the vax a smash hit and then cram your head up your ass for over a year, only popping out to regurgitate that aged false narrative? 

Did I ever say I was happy at what happened to the protesters? No. I have said often, they will probably all get off.  Was it worth all the aggravation and anxiety? The fact is, they got what they deserved for their actions.

You gloat about what happened to the protesters, and even at the end of that paragraph you said that "they got what they deserved", so yes you are signalling to the world that you're happy with what happened to the protesters. Do you think we don't know that?

And people got beaten ruthlessly by police after they surrendered peacefully on their knees you repugnant little man. They obviously never deserved that when they were there to stick up for YOUR FREEDOMS and THE RIGHTS OF YOUR CHILDREN!

You're an absolute disgrace to the Canadian Forces and to anyone anywhere who fought for peace and/or freedom. 

Sheepish?? I am here responding to all your falsehoods each and every time.

Yes, you absolutely should be sheepish. Almost everything that you say in this thread is either stupid or a lie, and the cite from the post I'm quoting is a perfect example of your abject stupidity.

I'm posting the most recent data that's available from medical health professionals in this country, from May and then June of this year, you're citing the exact type of bullshit from spring of 2021 that convinced billions of people to take the worthless and dangerous vax.

My falsehoods buddy?

When the dust settles on this topic you'll ditch your current account and start a new one here or leave the site altogether, because everything that you wrote here has already aged really badly. Your posts are like 12 yr old cheese. 

• Thanks 1