Trucker's Convoy

West

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

There is a new Canadian social media platform called "Liberti" where free speech is tolerated and encouraged.

I just heard about it.

I posted a video from there on the Trickle thread.

It's a 20 min interview with a Canadian politician who discusses his own vaccine injury and his shock at finding out there are so many others like him.  It was good to see someone finally talking about vaccine injuries.  Too bad MSM won't interview him.

Shane Clayton Getson A Canadian Politician Speaks Out About His Bad Bad V Injury & His Views About The Annihilation Of Our Medical Privacy. A MUST WATCH! (librti.com)

He is from Onoway, AB.  Just down the road from where I used to live. :)

The adverse events he describes are soooooooo common, almost all of the vaccine injured experience very similar reactions.

10 hours ago, Goddess said:

It's hard to get to get devoted MSM watchers to understand the true scope of the protests because MSM doesn't report on any of it.

And if you're a devoted MSM watcher, if it's not shown to you as news then it doesn't exist.  Look at how many here are shown actual videos of thousands of protesters all over the world and still do not believe it because they didn't see it on CBC news.

There are still massive protests going on in Canada, none of which make the news.

But why else is Trudeau so intent on squashing protests lately?  It's because HE knows there ae still massive protests going on.  He just doesn't want YOU to know.  And the devoted MSM watchers who choose to stay willingly ignorant play right into his greedy, power-hungry, corrupt hands.

Interesting that the anti-Liberal sentiment is rising from Gen Z.  They don’t consume much MSM.  Most of the news content they watch is online.  

Gotta interject before some of the posters stroking each other gets into a frenzy LOL

Public inquiry into use of Emergencies Act during convoy protests to start Sept. 19

"the public inquiry that will analyze the federal government's rationale for using emergency measures to quell last winter's Freedom Convoy protests will kick off on Sept. 19"

"Protest participants, police representatives, officials from federal, provincial and municipal governments, and businesses and people affected by the protests are all expected to testify about the events that led to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau invoking the Emergencies Act "

"The inquiry will also be live-streamed. Details are expected soon on how members of the public will be able to share their views during the process, the commission added."

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/public-inquiry-into-use-of-emergencies-act-during-convoy-protests-to-start-sept-19/ar-AA10GK15?ocid=EMMX&cvid=08fc4ae225e740059e3b409763e47c77

Live streamed, so y'all can watch. That should drive you into apoplectic fits.  LOL

Oh and, remember, the entire enactment only lasted 4 days :)

26 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Gotta interject before some of the posters stroking each other gets into a frenzy LOL

Public inquiry into use of Emergencies Act during convoy protests to start Sept. 19

"the public inquiry that will analyze the federal government's rationale for using emergency measures to quell last winter's Freedom Convoy protests will kick off on Sept. 19"

"Protest participants, police representatives, officials from federal, provincial and municipal governments, and businesses and people affected by the protests are all expected to testify about the events that led to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau invoking the Emergencies Act "

"The inquiry will also be live-streamed. Details are expected soon on how members of the public will be able to share their views during the process, the commission added."

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/public-inquiry-into-use-of-emergencies-act-during-convoy-protests-to-start-sept-19/ar-AA10GK15?ocid=EMMX&cvid=08fc4ae225e740059e3b409763e47c77

Live streamed, so y'all can watch. That should drive you into apoplectic fits.  LOL

Oh and, remember, the entire enactment only lasted 4 days :)

Your Liberal cheerleading is gross.  

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

How is presenting a news story about an investigation into the enactment of the emergencies act "Liberal cheerleading"?  Isn't that what you want, a chance to vilify Trudeau?  Or are you afraid they'll find he was justified in doing so?  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Whaaaat??

I post a link to keep you informed and you make that your narrative??

It even indicates you can participate. I will watch just to see what you have to say.... or are you too shy/embarassed to show yourself and your view in person?? :)

Edited by ExFlyer

6 hours ago, dialamah said:

How is presenting a news story about an investigation into the enactment of the emergencies act "Liberal cheerleading"?  Isn't that what you want, a chance to vilify Trudeau?  Or are you afraid they'll find he was justified in doing so?  

I'm pretty sure that they've already found a fall guy, the Minister of Transport or something like that. 

Actually it's:

Public Safety Minister Marco Mendicino has been under scrutiny since he told the committee in April that police asked for the government to invoke the act.

The police never asked for the emergencies act, blah, blah, blah. 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/emergency-preparedness-minister-police-did-not-ask-for-emergencies-act-1.5946705

CTV is saying it. They have their fall guy. 

Edited by WestCanMan

I thought they already discovered, that one of Justins trusted advisors, told him that they had already found a solution to disperse the convoy peacefully the night before. And he chose to use the emergency act anyways. 

45 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I thought they already discovered, that one of Justins trusted advisors, told him that they had already found a solution to disperse the convoy peacefully the night before. And he chose to use the emergency act anyways. 

Yes.  I posted the correspondence here from Feb. 13 between the Convoy and Mayor Watson when the agreement was reached and truckers were to commence moving trucks on Feb. 14, but before that could happen Trudeau invoked the Act.

24 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You are a liar for Trudeau.

The agreement was reached on Feb. 13, that trucks would begin moving on Feb. 14.

Before that could happen, Trudeau invoked the Act.

Not even close. But hey, they will be streaming live the inquiry and you can participate.

Some trucks moved and those that did not were all charged and taken care of under existing laws and bylaws. Not one singe person was charged under the EMA!!  Prove me wrong.

Suck it up, you have no appetite for the truth.

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Not even close. But hey, they will be streaming live the inquiry and you can participate.

Some trucks moved and those that did not were all charged and taken care of under existing laws and bylaws. Not one singe person was charged under the EMA!!  Prove me wrong.

Suck it up, you have no appetite for the truth.

As the correspondence showed, they expected the moving of trucks to take 24-72 hours.

Trucks were starting to be moved well within that first 24 hours, when Trudeau invoked the Act.

The lawyer for the convoy said that when they did start moving the trucks, not all the Police got the memo and wouldn't let them move the concrete barriers that had been put up.

You don't know what you're talking about.  Or you do, and are deliberately lying.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2022 at 12:26 PM, Goddess said:

I just heard about it.

I posted a video from there on the Trickle thread.

It's a 20 min interview with a Canadian politician who discusses his own vaccine injury and his shock at finding out there are so many others like him.  It was good to see someone finally talking about vaccine injuries.  Too bad MSM won't interview him.

Shane Clayton Getson A Canadian Politician Speaks Out About His Bad Bad V Injury & His Views About The Annihilation Of Our Medical Privacy. A MUST WATCH! (librti.com)

He is from Onoway, AB.  Just down the road from where I used to live. :)

The adverse events he describes are soooooooo common, almost all of the vaccine injured experience very similar reactions.

Insurance companies from around the world are having way too many insurance claims made against them because of so many people that are dying today. The insurance industry claims that they are finding it unusual and unprecedented to see so many people dying today. I wonder if the people in the funeral industry business are seeing an uptick in deaths also. It would be interesting to try and find out from them if this is so. 

It's not the covid 19 scamdemic bug that is maiming and killing people, it is the covid vaccines that are doing all of the maiming and the killing(murdering)of people. To date the covid 19 bug has not maimed one person. But the vaccines appear to be doing just that. 

The proof is out there now. And if anyone is so stupid and foolish enough to start taking those booster jabs well they are just hastening their demise. The medical and drug industry appears to be out to maim or kill as many people as it possibly can. Believe it or not. ?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Insurance companies from around the world are having way too many insurance claims made against them because of so many people that are dying today. The insurance industry claims that they are finding it unusual and unprecedented to see so many people dying today. I wonder if the people in the funeral industry business are seeing an uptick in deaths also. It would be interesting to try and find out from them if this is so. 

It's not the covid 19 scamdemic bug that is maiming and killing people, it is the covid vaccines that are doing all of the maiming and the killing(murdering)of people. To date the covid 19 bug has not maimed one person. But the vaccines appear to be doing just that. 

The proof is out there now. And if anyone is so stupid and foolish enough to start taking those booster jabs well they are just hastening their demise. The medical and drug industry appears to be out to maim or kill as many people as it possibly can. Believe it or not. ?

Those in the funeral business have been sounding alarms for quite a while now too.

One casket manufacturer tweeted this on April 5:

My family owns a casket manufacturing plant. I've said this publicly many times, we make coffins. Yesterday my cousin received a request for a bulk order of under 5 foot caskets. Never has that ever happend in 37+ years.For you idiots, those are children sized coffins.

— SonovAbeach (@highesthalfling) April 5, 2022

Then this on June 8:

FYI to anybody who's paying attention to what I say. My family received another bulk casket order for youth sized coffins. That marks the 2nd ever bulk order in almost 50 years. Both of which were placed in the last 7 months.Vaccines are killing children. If not, what is?

— SonovAbeach (@highesthalfling) June 8, 2022

Casket manufacturer reports unprecedented orders of child-size coffins | News | westernstandard.news

35 minutes ago, Goddess said:

As the correspondence showed, they expected the moving of trucks to take 24-72 hours.

Trucks were starting to be moved well within that first 24 hours, when Trudeau invoked the Act.

The lawyer for the convoy said that when they did start moving the trucks, not all the Police got the memo and wouldn't let them move the concrete barriers that had been put up.

You don't know what you're talking about.  Or you do, and are deliberately lying.

Yup. I live here. Do you??

Some trucks moved, others did not. Police moved them. The protesters lawyers have nothing other wise they would be in court and, they are not.

Buy the time it ended, it was no longer a convoy, it was a bunch or loose lipped protesters.  Some of which spent 50 or more days in jail for what... nothing LMAO

Bottom line, when the live stream happens, all, including protesters, will get their time. We will see.

17 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Those in the funeral business have been sounding alarms for quite a while now too.

One casket manufacturer tweeted this on April 5:

Then this on June 8:

Casket manufacturer reports unprecedented orders of child-size coffins | News | westernstandard.news

If the people in the conspiracy industry are right, they have been trying to tell us for a long time now that the covid vaccines are not to fight covid 19 but manufactured as part of a globalist big pharma conspiracy plan to vaccinate as many suckers as they can in order that those covid vaccines will eventually knock off billions of people world wide in the next decade. Now big pharma is trying to inject children and babies with their deadly vaccines. No wonder there is this push to manufacture more 5 foot caskets. big pharma globalists want to murder babies and children now. Any parent who has their child or baby injected with this covid killer vaccines should be charged with a crime. They possibly just killed their own children. This is a crime against humanity.  

The only way to find this out is if we try and keep tabs on how many people are alive today and how many people will be alive, say, in the next three or five years. If well over a billion people have died in the next couple of years then there may be something to what the people in the conspiracy movement have been saying all along. 

Even many doctors and nurses have been warning for years now and have said many times that these experimental vaccines are very dangerous and they are not good for human consumption. All I can say here is that people better think twice before being conned into taking the many booster jabs waiting for them to take unless they are on a suicide trip.

Just saying. ?

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The court cases are pending.

You seem to have the impression that legal matters and moving over 400 trucks happens in the time it takes to snap your fingers.

I have no impressions. I wait for results. Even if every court case gets thrown out or down to time served, who won?? Deliberately not the protesters. They just wasted not only 3 weeks in February but all this time too.

BTW, there were not 400 trucks inside the barriers.

Lastly, arguing with me, trying to make me see it your way, trying to change my mind, calling me names etc etc, gets you nowhere. But hey, if it somehow reinforces your imagination, keep on keeping on :)

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The court cases are pending.

You seem to have the impression that legal matters and moving over 400 trucks happens in the time it takes to snap your fingers.

Do you ever get the feeling that buffoons like ex-flyer may be nothing more than an agent provocateur and is only here to spread misinformation about the truckers and make it appear as though those patriotic truckers were nothing more than a bunch of radical Nazi's. He seems to relish and enjoyed the idea that some of the convoy protesters were thrown in the gulag for daring to fight for freedom.

He even said that he LMAO. What does this say about this pos. He is a Marxist liberal who prefers to be on the side of communism and Marxist Turdeau rather than on freedom,s side. This pos needs to be ignored. The Marxist is the problem and not the solution. What a prime example of a traitor to Canada. A deplorable human being. ?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, taxme said:

Do you ever get the feeling that buffoons like ex-flyer may be nothing more than an agent provocateur and is only here to spread misinformation about the truckers and make it appear as though those patriotic truckers were nothing more than a bunch of radical Nazi's. He seems to relish and enjoyed the idea that some of the convoy protesters were thrown in the gulag for daring to fight for freedom.

He even said that he LMAO. What does this say about this pos. He is a Marxist liberal who prefers to be on the side of communism and Marxist Turdeau rather than on freedom,s side. This pos needs to be ignored. The Marxist is the problem and not the solution. What a prime example of a traitor to Canada. A deplorable human being. ?

Or get the feeling that I could not care less about your ever lasting conspiracy theories and am waiting for the end result and you have no more BS to pass on??

And yes, I LMAO at every one of the posts  6 or 8 of you folks post.

I am on the side of truth and justice and your ilk will see I am right and you are, well on the wrong side :)

But, ya gotta trample on me cause you cannot see anything but your foggy fuzzy side of anything.

Edited by ExFlyer

16 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Small correction. He chose to enact the emergency act anyways.

The EMA was not used. All action and charges etc were under existing laws. For sure the threat of it was there.