Trucker's Convoy

West

19 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup :)

I think I know what I think. No wait, I know what I think, it is you that is confused.

Yup. You know what you think is true. But I know that you think that way because you've been told to think that way - by people whom you shouldn't trust.

Just remember that at one point you thought that the jab would get us to herd immunity if 80% of us took it, because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

At one point you thought that the jabs would be safe because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

At one point you thought that the jab would prevent infection because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

At one point you thought that the jab would prevent the vaxed from spreading covid because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

At one point you thought that the jab would prevent hospitalization because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

At one point you thought that the jab would prevent trips to ICU because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

At one point you thought that the jab would prevent people from dying of covid because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

At one point you thought that two jabs plus a booster would prevent people from dying of covid because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

At one point you thought that two jabs plus two boosters would prevent people from dying of covid because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

So tell me again ef, what do you think now? Do you think that the 12th round of vax propaganda will finally be legit?

Of course you do, because you never learn. If you did, you'd disregard the propaganda

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Yup. You know what you think is true. But I know that you think that way because you've been told to think that way - by people whom you shouldn't trust.

Just remember that at one point you thought that the jab would get us to herd immunity if 80% of us took it, because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

At one point you thought that the jabs would be safe because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

At one point you thought that the jab would prevent infection because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

At one point you thought that the jab would prevent the vaxed from spreading covid because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

At one point you thought that the jab would prevent hospitalization because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

At one point you thought that the jab would prevent trips to ICU because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

At one point you thought that the jab would prevent people from dying of covid because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

At one point you thought that two jabs plus a booster would prevent people from dying of covid because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

At one point you thought that two jabs plus two boosters would prevent people from dying of covid because Fauci and Tam told you that. Now you know that was a lie.

So tell me again ef, what do you think now? Do you think that the 12th round of vax propaganda will finally be legit?

Of course you do, because you never learn. If you did, you'd disregard the propaganda

What a lot of words to what end? I know what you think and I think I don't care. I think I said that before but here you are again to do what, convince me that I should think your way? Well, no way :).

I think that you think I said something yet, you hold no reference to that. I think you think wrongly.

I think I know what I think.

I think you should just stop trying to make me a clone of you or convince me to think like you . I don't like you , let alone what you stand for.  ?

Edited by ExFlyer

21 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

What a lot of words to what end? I know what you think and I think I don't care. I think I said that before but here you are again to do what, convince me that I should think your way? Well, no way :).

I think that you think I said something yet, you hold no reference to that. I think you think wrongly.

I think I know what I think.

I think you should just stop trying to make me a clone of you or convince me to think like you . I don't like you , let alone what you stand for.  ?

You have your head in the sand and you can't even admit to the things that literally every person in North America knows to be true. 

That would be fine if you just kept kept your mouth shut about it, but spreading disinformation is what makes you tick. You're pathetic. 

36 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You have your head in the sand and you can't even admit to the things that literally every person in North America knows to be true. 

That would be fine if you just kept kept your mouth shut about it, but spreading disinformation is what makes you tick. You're pathetic. 

Yeah OK.

Your truth and millions of others thruths.

"spreading disinformation is what makes you tick." is self describing of you :)

23 hours ago, Nationalist said:

poopyheads? LOL!

Man I haven't been called that in quite a number of decades.

My mom used to say that.

That insult forms the crux of every leftist argument, especially from @ExFlyer.

"I refuse to consider those indisputable facts and stats because I feel like the person who cited them is poopy."

51 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

"I refuse to consider those indisputable facts and stats because I feel like the person who cited them is poopy."

Ha Ha Ha.

Funny guy.  The man of yore making stuff up again

Edited by ExFlyer

23 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Ha Ha Ha.

Funny guy.  The man of yore making stuff up again

Nope.

Click this link and you'll see your own reply to West's post, which cited an article from Fox which was all 100% accurate and truthful, which you critiqued with a reply that is the exact equivalent of "the people who wrote that article are poopy, so it's bad."

If you don't want to get called out for having the debating skills and tactics of a small child then don't debate like a small child. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Nope.

Click this link and you'll see your own reply to West's post, which cited an article from Fox which was all 100% accurate and truthful, which you critiqued with a reply that is the exact equivalent of "the people who wrote that article are poopy, so it's bad."

If you don't want to get called out for having the debating skills and tactics of a small child then don't debate like a small child. 

The link that says this about a topic that was about Canadian mandates??? He recognized that and made no further comment but you, on the other hand...... LOL

"You are quoting an American fake news network and a right wing reporters comments as your source??

C'mon, you have to be able to do better than that LOL"

Oh and, I laughed at your statement:

"That insult forms the crux of every leftist argument, especially from @ExFlyer.

No insult to West, just telling him that an American fox report has nothing to do with Canadian mandates.

Which has what to do with whatever you are trying to say??

Man, you sure like to twist things and make stuff up. Ha Ha Ha   You make me laugh  so much.

Edited by ExFlyer

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

The link that says this about a topic that was about Canadian mandates??? He recognized that and made no further comment but you, on the other hand...... LOL

The link that says exactly what happened on social media about Rachel Maddow's covid lies.

The one that you erroneously disregarded as being poopy without reading it, just because of the source. 

"You are quoting an American fake news network and a right wing reporters comments as your source??

C'mon, you have to be able to do better than that LOL"

Yeah, that was you being an idiot. That short post was packed with so much stupidity that it was almost impressive. 

Everything in that article was true. We have access to MSNBC here in Canada. The article wasn't from a fake news network, but if it was then for sure you'd have been able to find something inaccurate in it. You couldn't, so you went with 'poopy'. That's the level you operate at.

Oh and, I laughed at your statement:

"That insult forms the crux of every leftist argument, especially from @ExFlyer.

Oh no, you laughed at it?

LMAO, do you think anyone cares what you think?

It was a perfectly accurate summary of your reply to West's post. You couldn't find fault with it so you just did your leftard thing. 

No insult to West, just telling him that an American fox report has nothing to do with Canadian mandates.

His post was just an example of what members of the MSM were saying to the sheeple.

Maddow's comments/sentiments are echoed by the Canadian MSM all the time.

If you think that our MSM didn't grossly exaggerate the safety and efficacy of the Pflacebo from day 1 then you're beyond hope.

Which has what to do with whatever you are trying to say??

Man, you sure like to twist things and make stuff up. Ha Ha Ha   You make me laugh  so much.

I made nothing up.

I posted a link to the post where you attempted to discredited a cite based on your feelings alone, because you couldn't offer even the slightest criticism about the content of the article. It's who you are. 

I know that you feel like that's a perfectly acceptable debating tactic. It's just funny as hell from an adult POV.

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

?

I don't know why but that word always makes me laugh.

Seriously though folks...

The facts speak for themselves. I hope Poli-whatshisface beats Pixie-Dust over the head relentlessly with them. I would also like to here him call the li'l tyke a "coward"...because he is...and his cowardice created this mess.

Edited by Nationalist

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The link that says...

The one that you erroneously disregarded as being poopy without reading it, just because of the source. 

.. with 'poopy'. That's the level you operate at.

LMAO, do you think anyone cares what you think?

I made nothing up.

. based on your feelings alone, .....

Can't get over your obsession with using the word "poopy" LOL

I think the same amount of peolpe care about what you think.

You make up or twist almost everything.

I have no "feelings" about most things. I react to what I see, read and hear. No one, especially me, is asking you to like it yet, you keep trying to make me change my mind or see things your way. Good luck. I have said to you many times, give it up. You are farting against thunder and thunder wins.

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Maybe I can help here.

Poop is a funny word. Poopyhead is hilarious. 

Maddow is a dumb person. 

That FOX report was correct.

Oh and...

Pixie-Dust was and remains an embarrassing li'l coward.

Everyone feel better now? 

Interesting how it can be said so succinctly without dozens of paragraphs and personal attacks :)

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you're the king of personal attacks

so perhaps you should try that sometime

Boo Hoo, sad to be you :)

Don't attack, just state fact.

But you, well, chuck it but can't take it. Hello Pot,...

Edited by ExFlyer

11 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Boo Hoo, sad to be you :)

Chuck it but can't take it. Hello Pot,...

I can dish it and take it

but at least I attack the message

you only attack the messenger

you never even articulate why you disagree with the message

you just say

nuh uh + insult

that's it

the above video is most of your posts in a nutshell

you just add an insult before you flee the discussion

Edited by Yzermandius19

30 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I can dish it and take it

but at least I attack the message

Ha Ha Ha "but at least I attack the message"....yeah just like now?? Ha Ha Ha

I respond, retaliate. You dish, I give you the spoon.

Boo Hoo, all over again.

Edited by ExFlyer