Trucker's Convoy

West

6 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Something the supporters of the illegal occupation of downtown Ottawa seem to gloss over is the Memorandum of Understanding issued by the leadership of the occupation. It demanded the overthrow of the lawful government of Canada. 

If you need to know the truth, that's what the bouncy castles were for. 

By day kids jumped on them, but they were supposed to be moved to the walls of the HoC at midnight so that big fat truckers could all jump down on one side, and the little kids on the other side would be propelled up over the walls. But not just any kids - Special Ops Boy Scouts (SOBs).

I can't even talk about phase 2 of the plan. It's too gory for this site. I'd get banned. 

Something the supporters of the illegal occupation of downtown Ottawa seem to gloss over is the Memorandum of Understanding issued by the leadership of the occupation. It demanded the overthrow of the lawful government of Canada. 

that is how a Westminster Parliament works

you demand that the MP's vote the Prime Minister out and replace him

entirely constitutional

no Canadian is bound to have fealty to the government nor the Prime Minister

only to Her Majesty The Queen

7 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

So what? 

The MOU was about collecting enough signatures to dissolve parliament. It's part of the democratic process... not sure why you are claiming it's an "overthrow" of the government... just more pathetic smears of a peaceful demonstration, no violence, no destruction of property... yet we act like the police brutality was warranted.   Pathetic and ashamed you call yourself Canadian

• Like 2

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Ha ha ya for sure? Is that what passes for an answer from you? 

Again, I make truthful & declarative statements which I can back with ample links, you fling your little poopies. 

If you think that I was wrong then why don't you just experience the joy of stating facts and citing legitimate sources for once, instead of just snivelling?  

I think in the case of Vizi, you ar misguided and believe only a small fraction of what happened. Like I said, beginning ,middle and end. just the end, explains nothing.

And truly, you are saying a facetime video is your valid source?? Just goes to show how easily you can be manipulated.

11 hours ago, West said:

So what? 

The MOU was about collecting enough signatures to dissolve parliament. It's part of the democratic process... not sure why you are claiming it's an "overthrow" of the government... just more pathetic smears of a peaceful demonstration, no violence, no destruction of property... yet we act like the police brutality was warranted.   Pathetic and ashamed you call yourself Canadian

How many signatures are required to dissolve Parliament?

Edited by Queenmandy85

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I think in the case of Vizi, you ar misguided and believe only a small fraction of what happened. Like I said, beginning ,middle and end. just the end, explains nothing.

And truly, you are saying a facetime video is your valid source?? Just goes to show how easily you can be manipulated.

I'm saying that multiple people got the same thing on video, so it happened.

If it didn't happen, and it was just an incredible fake, then why hasn't anyone made that case?

The only defence of the police that I have ever seen is your "I can't see it because my head is up my ass, and you're a poopyhead". 

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm saying that multiple people got the same thing on video, so it happened.

If it didn't happen, and it was just an incredible fake, then why hasn't anyone made that case?

The only defence of the police that I have ever seen is your "I can't see it because my head is up my ass, and you're a poopyhead". 

All small segments of time, no beginning, no middle just and end result which in no way is indicative of the event.

Never ever said it didn't happen, just that there was way more than the snippet you proclaim to be the entire event.

"poopyhead"?? Wow, how feeble LOL

32 minutes ago, West said:

So your belief that signing a petition to dissolve parliament is something akin to an overthrow of a government? ?.. 

It carries no weight in law. If 1000 people can get the Crown to dissolve Parliament over the wishes of the rest of the population, we have a serious problem. 

I still cannot get an answer to the question why were there American flags flown by the occupiers and why were they getting American money? 

Edited by Queenmandy85
grammer

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

All small segments of time, no beginning, no middle just and end result which in no way is indicative of the event.

Never ever said it didn't happen, just that there was way more than the snippet you proclaim to be the entire event.

Some of the video is shot from behind. You can see him walk over and get on his knees with his hands behind his head. At that point you can see officers grab his hands and throw him down to the ground. 

At the point when he's thrown to the ground you can no longer see what's happening from the camera angle because it's all happening at knee-level, and there is a crowd of police between the camera and the man who's getting beaten by police.

Other camera angles do show the man being beaten by several police officers while he's on the ground. 

The man absolutely was beaten by police after he surrendered peacefully on his knees, there's no doubt about it. 

The MSM refuses to acknowledge any of it, they've never tried to look into it, the police refuse to talk about it, some of the video equipment that was used to film it was even seized by police. 

As a citizen of a "free" country you should be concerned by it. If this happened to a pro-abortion activist or a vax-Nazi you'd care. 

"poopyhead"?? Wow, how feeble LOL

Yes, and yet it's the crux of your argument. 

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Some of the video is shot from behind. You can see him walk over and get on his knees with his hands behind his head. At that point you can see officers grab his hands and throw him down to the ground. 

At the point when he's thrown to the ground you can no longer see what's happening from the camera angle because it's all happening at knee-level, and there is a crowd of police between the camera and the man who's getting beaten by police.

Other camera angles do show the man being beaten by several police officers while he's on the ground. 

The man absolutely was beaten by police after he surrendered peacefully on his knees, there's no doubt about it. 

The MSM refuses to acknowledge any of it, they've never tried to look into it, the police refuse to talk about it, some of the video equipment that was used to film it was even seized by police. 

As a citizen of a "free" country you should be concerned by it. If this happened to a pro-abortion activist or a vax-Nazi you'd care. 

Yes, and yet it's the crux of your argument. 

Give it up Dude. Your obsession with this guy is scary. The crux of my argument (?) is that the dude was a zero not smart enough to move on when warnings were given and, then to fight or argue back. A sign of a loser zero.

Live for the day not for yesterday.  Time for you to be a man and move on but it seems you are stuck in the past. LOL

Trucker debacle, an asterisk in the anus of Wellington Street history. :)

Here, an award for you LOL

b7d.jpg

Edited by ExFlyer

4 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Americans don't want a democracy. They are a republic. 

which is far more democratic than Canada, which is a monarchy

none the less, Parliamentary Supremacy, the authority of the monarch, is not an entitlement

there is no requirement for an election to bring a government in Canada down

hence why the tyrant Trudeau falsely invoked martial law to attack peaceful protesters violently

not only a betrayal of those protesters fundamental Charter rights

but a violation of Trudeau's solemn oath to "be truthful & bear faithful allegiance"

unlawful use of military force against HM subjects

making war upon loyalist patriotic Canadian citizens exercising their fundamental Charter rights

that is making war upon Canada itself

which is the definition of High Treason

under Section 46b of the Criminal Code

b) "levies war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto"

God save the Queen from this Bolsehvist Quisling

Pro Patria

Edited by Dougie93

It carries no weight in law. If 1000 people can get the Crown to dissolve Parliament over the wishes of the rest of the population, we have a serious problem. 

I still cannot get an answer to the question why were there American flags flown by the occupiers and why were they getting American money? 

Lol... 

A thousand people. Thats how I know you are a joke. 

That and you support people losing jobs over a vaccine that doesn't stop you from getting or spreading covid. 

Edited by West

Obstruction of a Peace Officer is a criminal offence under section 129 of the Criminal Code. I have had occasion to arrest people. It is far safer for both the officer and the suspect to handcuff the subject while they are face down. The decision whether to do that or to handcuff the subject in a standing or kneeling position is based on the officer's assessment of the risk. Handcuffing a subject is the most dangerous point in the arrest. It is the officer's duty the use reasonable force to effect an arrest. An arrest is not a judgement of guilt or innocence. Everyone is presumed innocent unless proven guilty in court. An arrest is required to protect the public, to prevent a continuation of an offence, and to ensure the subject will appear in court.

The rule of thumb to avoid problems is when a peace officer tells you to do something,  don't argue, just do what you are told. If you have an issue with the order, comply and then seek legal advice.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Obstruction of a Peace Officer is a criminal offence under section 129 of the Criminal Code. I have had occasion to arrest people. It is far safer for both the officer and the suspect to handcuff the subject while they are face down. The decision whether to do that or to handcuff the subject in a standing or kneeling position is based on the officer's assessment of the risk. Handcuffing a subject is the most dangerous point in the arrest. It is the officer's duty the use reasonable force to effect an arrest. An arrest is not a judgement of guilt or innocence. Everyone is presumed innocent unless proven guilty in court. An arrest is required to protect the public, to prevent a continuation of an offence, and to ensure the subject will appear in court.

The rule of thumb to avoid problems is when a peace officer tells you to do something,  don't argue, just do what you are told. If you have an issue with the order, comply and then seek legal advice.

I went to the Freedom Convoy protests at Queen's Park

and the Toronto Police made no attempt to obstruct me

in fact, they were quite friendly & helpful

we were honking horns & waving the colours

they were giving the thumbs up and giving us traffic signals to keep the protest moving

honestly, for a moment there, I thought I was back in Toronto the Good

• Thanks 1

On 8/2/2022 at 10:55 AM, Queenmandy85 said:

Even if true that it carries no weight in law, and if symbolic in nature, who cares? It's not an overthrow of a government to stay at a rally, sign a petition to devolve parliament and ask for elected officials to do their jobs and have a meeting over their decision to impose questionable vaccination policies which has led to destruction in many peoples lives. 

It's called holding them accountable for their crazy antics

• Like 1

2 hours ago, West said:

Even if true that it carries no weight in law, and if symbolic in nature, who cares? It's not an overthrow of a government to stay at a rally, sign a petition to devolve parliament and ask for elected officials to do their jobs and have a meeting over their decision to impose questionable vaccination policies which has led to destruction in many peoples lives. 

It's called holding them accountable for their crazy antics

The decision to impose vaccination policies was advised by all of the Public Health officials, Federal and Provincial, and by the United States. The US was also not allowing truckers to cross the border unless vaccinated. That is why almost 90% of truckers were vaccinated. The decisions regarding vaccinations were based on the unanomous advice by the Public Health professionals. The Provincial and Federal elected officials were doing their jobs. The unfortunate situation where some people have a needle phobia cannot be allowed to jeapordize the health of the population as a whole. 

Edited by Queenmandy85

27 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

The decision to impose vaccination policies was advised by all of the Public Health officials, Federal and Provincial, and by the United States. The US was also not allowing truckers to cross the border unless vaccinated. That is why almost 90% of truckers were vaccinated. The decisions regarding vaccinations were based on the unanomous advice by the Public Health professionals. The Provincial and Federal elected officials were doing their jobs. The unfortunate situation where some people have a needle phobia cannot be allowed to jeapordize the health of the population as a whole. 

No, governments handed over too much authority to public health technocrats.  I understood it early on, but there was no excuse in year two of the pandemic after vaccines became available to the vulnerable. The Americans imposed the vaccine mandates on truckers after the Canadians did.   We continue to have mandates and stupid bureaucracy like the ArriveCAN app.  Our government has sabotaged the economy by sacrificing just about everything to a single cause and an overbearing approach.

Read Hayek’s old article regarding the introduction of state programs following WW2 entitled, “The Road to Serfdom.”   Basically our government imposed radical controls and expenditures that now leave the public extremely vulnerable to totalitarianism and state dependence, especially if the economy falls further and/or doesn’t recover soon.

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Yet many tripple vaxxed have gotten ill with covid.. so they were wrong in their premise to impose such draconian policy.. 

Either way still didn't answer how this was an attempt at an overthrow of a government.. 

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

The unfortunate situation where some people have a needle phobia cannot be allowed to jeapordize the health of the population as a whole. 

I don't like people forcibly sticking things in me that can't be trusted.

It's the same reason I'm also rape-aphobic.

• Like 2

On 8/3/2022 at 6:08 PM, West said:

Yet many tripple vaxxed have gotten ill with covid.. so they were wrong in their premise to impose such draconian policy.. 

Either way still didn't answer how this was an attempt at an overthrow of a government.. 

How many of them died?  

How many unvaxxed have died?  

The math is there, but you can't fix willful ignorance.  

8 hours ago, Moonbox said:

How many of them died?  

How many unvaxxed have died?  

The math is there, but you can't fix willful ignorance.  

It doesn’t matter.  If life was only about safety, we wouldn’t have had wars to protect freedom.  I’ll take America with its higher death rate over China with its safer totalitarian society any day of the week.