Trucker's Convoy

West

19 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You don’t see how ridiculously woke and fake I think you sound.

I may not agree with everything Lich thinks or does, .....

I don’t know what Malcolm X or Mandela were like in their personal lives. ....

You don’t see how ridiculous and fake I think you sound.

You make claims about Lich being in jail and then compare her to two people that spent time in jail for actual crimes, proving that you knew little or nothing about them.

Just making you aware and providing some facts.

If you actually think Lich and her status and actions equals that of Mandela and Malcom X, then I think you are completely delusional.

Edited by ExFlyer

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

You don’t see how ridiculous and fake I think you sound.

You make claims about Lich being in jail and compare her to two people that you knew little or nothing about.

Just making you aware and providing some facts.

If you actually think Lich and her status and actions equals that of Mandela and Malcom X, then I think you are completely delusional.

I don’t like your mushy fake politics.  You’re scared to take honest positions or your honest positions are crap.  Sorry dude, that’s my opinion.  You seem all about defending poor policies and government weakness.  That’s not honourable.  Provide powerful persuasive arguments. I don’t see them and I don’t give a fuck that you don’t like my views.  You mock and try to make those who disagree with you appear ignorant and radical, but I find your views ignorant and ill-formed generally.  Not always.  You’ve said some things I support.  The important thing is that you’re honest about what you believe, your opinions have a firm basis in reality, and you’ll stand up for them, whether or not others agree.  I’m not sure you will meet all that criteria.  Time will tell.  

7 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I don’t like your mushy fake politics.  You’re scared to take honest positions or your honest positions are crap.  Sorry dude, that’s my opinion.  You seem all about defending poor policies and government weakness.  That’s not honourable.  Provide powerful persuasive arguments. I don’t see them and I don’t give a fuck that you don’t like my views.  You mock and try to make those who disagree with you appear ignorant and radical, but I find your views ignorant and ill-formed generally.  Not always.  You’ve said some things I support.  The important thing is that you’re honest about what you believe, your opinions have a firm basis in reality, and you’ll stand up for them, whether or not others agree.  I’m not sure you will meet all that criteria.  Time will tell.  

Huh?

I called you out on your embarrassingly poor and inaccurate comparison. They are not opinions, they were facts.

I do not mock, I question statements and comments and expect them to be validated. My reality is based on verifiable facts.

My views are mine, as your views are yours. Neither has to be appreciated by each other as they are views except when they are backed by fact.

You are just pissed because I called you out and you are proven completely wrong.

Suck it up and admit it for a change, you have every right to be proven wrong.

Edited by ExFlyer

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Huh?

I called you out on your embarrassingly poor and inaccurate comparison. They are not opinions, they were facts.

I do not mock, I question statements and comments and expect them to be validated. My reality is based on verifiable facts.

My views are mine, as your views are yours. Neither has to be appreciated by each other as they are views except when they are backed by fact.

You are just pissed because I called you out and you are proven completely wrong.

Suck it up and admit it for a change, you have every right to be proven wrong.

You didn’t call anything out.  I stand by everything I said.  You think the government’s and state-funded media’s treatment of the protesters was fair.  You think they’re losers and radicals.  You see no legitimacy in the opposition of millions of Canadians against the mandates and think that the use of the Emergencies Act, freezing of bank accounts, etc. wasn’t a big deal.  You think the person who led the movement is a trashy loser who deserves being detained because, in your words, she’s “stupid.”

I don’t respect those opinions, and your fake outrage at my comparison of Lich to other political activists is also gross.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

You didn’t call anything out.  I stand by everything I said.  You think the government’s and state-funded media’s treatment of the protesters was fair.  You think they’re losers and radicals.  You see no legitimacy in the opposition of millions of Canadians against the mandates and think that the use of the Emergencies Act, freezing of bank accounts, etc. wasn’t a big deal.  You think the person who led the movement is a trashy loser who deserves being detained because, in your words, she’s “stupid.”

I don’t respect those opinions, and your fake outrage at my comparison of Lich to other political activists is also gross.

Nothing fake about my distaste of you putting Lich in the same category as Nelson Mandela and Malcom X.

You are seriously delusional and misguided if you think they are equal in stature.

Don't go off on what was and and your opinion on events. This is about your misuse of true international heros and aligning them to a loser like Lich.

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

It's disgraceful that this guy thinks like that. I doubt he's even Canadian.

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Nothing fake about my distaste of you putting Lich in the same category as Nelson Mandela and Malcom X.

You are seriously delusional and misguided if you think they are equal in stature.

Don't go off on what was and and your opinion on events. This is about your misuse of true international heros and aligning them to a loser like Lich.

Ha ha, you clearly know little about these figures.  Ignorant half-baked ideas… You don’t understand constitutional rights and won’t lift a finger to defend them.  

17 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Ha ha, you clearly know little about these figures.  Ignorant half-baked ideas… You don’t understand constitutional rights and won’t lift a finger to defend them.  

Seems to me that I educated you on Mandela and Malcom X so, I am sure you knew nothing about them. Called you out and now you do whatever to back out. :)

I very much understand constitutional rights. I know that you don't and keep making false claims about them. What constitutional right has been breached in the case if Lich? Exactly? Chapter and verse.?

You cannot because there is none breached. Don't deflect. Don't run off your mouth with senseless deflection  banter. Exactly what chapter and verse is broken in her case.

Simple question and should be easy for you to answer if you are such a constutional expert.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

You can also put them on ignore, if you know how to do that.

Float the mouse over their picture, so that the pop-up window appears. Click IGnore, etc.

Nice...   ;)

Thanks! I did just that.  I am sure this guy needs to go to a mental institution. No doubt he's had a very rough childhood.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cougar said:

Thanks! I did just that.  I am sure this guy needs to go to a mental institution. No doubt he's had a very rough childhood.

No problem, glad it helps.

That’s why,

We right wingers like to take charge, figure how to solve our problems by ourselves. ;) 

Not the nanny-state.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

I don't get it.

Did Monkey Pox Man find a way to hijack the accounts of you 3?

If this is some kind of joke I just have one thing to say...

Worst Joke Ever.

Nah he just created a new account.. check the post totals

A CTV News special on the Truckers and it's consequences "THE CONVOY: Reporter's Notebook by Glen McGregor." will be on Monday night.

I know some of will cry MSM propaganda but, it is supposed to be one reporters point of view.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/ctv-news-glen-mcgregor-looks-back-on-the-ottawa-protests-in-special-reporter-s-notebook-1.6008848

https://www.ctvnews.ca/editorial-standards-and-policies#anchor12

Edited by ExFlyer

47 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

A CTV News special on the Truckers and it's consequences "THE CONVOY: Reporter's Notebook by Glen McGregor." will be on Monday night.

I know some of will cry MSM propaganda but, it is supposed to be one reporters point of view.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/ctv-news-glen-mcgregor-looks-back-on-the-ottawa-protests-in-special-reporter-s-notebook-1.6008848

https://www.ctvnews.ca/editorial-standards-and-policies#anchor12

I used to get all my news from CBC & CTV

there was always some bias, CBC to the left, CTV to the right

but I wouldn't have called it propaganda

at this point however, I wouldn't watch these ridiculous shills if you paid me to

the only MSM I watch is Fox News

which is funny, because I never watched them before

back in the day, I was rather biased against Fox News

but if I want to see what Glenn Greenwald has to say, I have to go to Tucker Carlson

if I wanted a media report on the truckers which was accurate, I had to go Sean Hannity

I was weaned on the CBC like mother's milk

the National was the gold stantard

now the CBC is bizarro world, surreal

it reminds me of rhe Soviet news agency TASS

Edited by Dougie93

25 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I used to get all my news from CBC & CTV

there was always some bias, CBC to the left, CTV to the right

but I wouldn't have called it propaganda

at this point however, I wouldn't watch these ridiculous shills if you paid me to

the only MSM I watch is Fox News

which is funny, because I never watched them before

back in the day, I was rather biased against Fox News

but if I want to see what Glenn Greenwald has to say, I have to go to Tucker Carlson

if I wanted a media report on the truckers which was accurate, I had to go Sean Hannity

I was weaned on the CBC like mother's milk

the National was the gold stantard

now the CBC is bizarro world, surreal

it reminds me of rhe Soviet news agency TASS

It apparently is one reporters take on things. Cannot say any more about it.

Fox News is what I consider fringe now. As long as they still keep preaching Trumps virtues, they are too much fringe for me.

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

It apparently is one reporters take on things. Cannot say any more about it.

Fox News is what I consider fringe now. As long as they still keep preaching Trumps virtues, they are too much fringe for me.

74 million people voted for Trump

so if that is the fringe, then all of Canada is way on the fringe

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

74 million people voted for Trump

so if that is the fringe, then all of Canada is way on the fringe

Yeah but, he lost, almost 2 years ago and his containing antics, supported by Fox has turned my stomach. I call Fox the Trump network.

I find that Fox is the most Trump biased and Trump singular news ever.

In Canada, Trudeau won and O'Foole accepted the loss, not inciting riot and continually whining.

In the US they call district manipulation to give certain parties more votes "gerrymandering". We do the same thing. Almost every winning party manipulates the ridings to their benefit for future elections.