Trucker's Convoy

West

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

the military is not an organization to join on "principal" {sic} ?

that's antithetical to the military ethos

if you're going to kill & die for an institution, surely only the highest principles could justify that

Not for an institution. For your/my home. Family and their future. Beliefs. 

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I would never serve the Government of Canada again

it was corrupt when I served, but now it has degenerated into totalitarian Chicom Social Credit insanity

It's not Pixie-Dust and his minions you would fight for. At least I wouldn't.  To hell with them. It would be for your family and your nation. That's reason enough...me thinks...

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Not for an institution. For your/my home. Family and their future. Beliefs. 

that's not who the Canadian Forces fight for

the Canadian Forces serve the Crown

Canada is not a republic, Canada is a monarchy

the Canadian Forces are not citizen soldiers

the Canadian Forces could be called upon to use force against you and your family, make no mistake

I wouldn't serve the Government of Canada now

as there is a very high probability that I would be directed to use military force against innocent Canadians

to wit, I'm not going to shoot the truckers for Justin Trudeau & the Liberals

Edited by Dougie93

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

It's not Pixie-Dust and his minions you would fight for. At least I wouldn't.  To hell with them. It would be for your family and your nation. That's reason enough...me thinks...

that is not an organized military force

Canada is not even a nation that I recognize anymore

I would only employ force in self defence against an imminent threat

I would not employ force offensively at all anymore

I follow Christ now, I've laid down my war trumpet for good

10 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

the Canadian Forces could be called upon to use force against you and your family, make no mistake

as there is a very high probability that I would be directed to use military force against innocent Canadians

facepalm.jpg

• Thanks 1

the government cloaks the military in euphemism to make it seem benign to the public

they use words like "defence" or "intervention"

"Peacekeeping"

in reality tho, the role of an infantryman is to be a professional mass murderer

and since you have no say in who you kill nor why, but are rather a professional soldier

that makes you a mercenary by nature

I can no longer serve in this role

particularly not on behalf of the utterly corrupt, inept & now completely insane Government of Canada

13 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

So, the issue really is that if they (KC Royals players) came to Canada, then they would not be able to get back home.

I don't honestly know, and I don't even care.

The point is that the KC Royals have players that don't have the proper vax status to cross the border one way or the other and the Royals are siding with the players over the vax. It's smart. 

6 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I dont think an order to fire on fellow canadians would be obeyed.

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I dont think an order to fire on fellow canadians would be obeyed.

ah, but you won't be viewed as a fellow Canadian anymore

the state corporate media will make you out to be foreign & evil

you'll be a "Nazi White Supremacist American Confederate Invader"

35 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

ah, but you won't be viewed as a fellow Canadian anymore

the state corporate media will make you out to be foreign & evil

you'll be a "Nazi White Supremacist American Confederate Invader"

Exactly.  It’s the vilification trick.  In that regard Trudeau took a page out of Hitler’s playbook.  The Jews were called dirty during a public health crisis and portrayed as an economic threat.  When Trudeau called anyone who protested mandates “racist”, “misogynist”, with “unacceptable views”, he generalized and judged millions of people without evidence.  His use of highly charged words associated with historic victimization and injustice was a clever rhetorical device, but it was used to silence and alienate political opponents just as the far right did when Hitler was Chancellor.

People could see the Brown Shirts and SS for what they were.  They didn’t hide their brutal political views. Trudeau’s use of force, the freezing of bank accounts, seizure of assets and business licences, and use of the Emergencies Act against protesters had echoes of Germany’s suspension of rights and free speech.  Was the Enabling Act that guaranteed Hitler four years of power vastly different from the Supply and Confidence pact between the Liberals and NDP?

The Nazis and Communists worked together to bring down the Social Democrats. The far right and far left have much in common. Both seek radical controls and put utopian ideas of total purity above other considerations. Both ends of the spectrum are totalitarian and both approaches crush human freedom and lead to dystopias, as evidenced by world history.

Edited by Zeitgeist

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't honestly know, and I don't even care.

The point is that the KC Royals have players that don't have the proper vax status to cross the border one way or the other and the Royals are siding with the players over the vax. It's smart. 

Fact is, vaccinated and you don't get into the US. I have provided the links top you. So, they would not be able to get back.

That is of course, if they could get into Canada, which they cannot.

They could go to Mexico or Dominican and play ball but, they would not get back home to the US from there either.

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Fact is, vaccinated and you don't get into the US. I have provided the links top you. So, they would not be able to get back.

They could go to Mexico or Dominican and play ball but, they would not get back home to the US from there either.

This makes sense.

But until people start discussing these things logically, the politicization of all things will continue.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You’re wrong.  All Americans are allowed back into the US, vaccinated or unvaccinated.

22 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Exactly.  It’s the vilification trick. 

well,  furthermore, when I went to Battleschool, we were indoctrinated to hate civilians

we were indoctrinated that we were superior to civilians, that the civilians were a bunch a disloyal commies

the infantry are professional mass murderers, indoctrinated to kill whomever the government designates

I would have happily shot civilians when I was a young Private

serves them right, we would have said

for example the Mohawks at Oka

we were all quite gung-ho to go and teach them a lesson

you don't have any perspective at that age

these things don't haunt you until you get much older

you only have to look to the Paras at the Bogside Massacre on Bloody Sunday

British armies have massacred their own civilians, it's not far fetched at all

the troops can work themselves up into a frenzy in very short order

particularly if there is weak and/or nefarious leadership running the show

TELEMMGLPICT000081723553_trans_NvBQzQNjv

Edited by Dougie93

28 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Reference please.

From CDC:

• You must be fully vaccinated with the primary series of an accepted COVID-19 vaccine to travel to the United States by plane if you are a non-U.S. citizen, non-U.S. immigrant (not a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, lawful permanent resident, or traveling to the United States on an immigrant visa). Only limited exceptions apply.

6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

From CDC:

• You must be fully vaccinated with the primary series of an accepted COVID-19 vaccine to travel to the United States by plane if you are a non-U.S. citizen, non-U.S. immigrant (not a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, lawful permanent resident, or traveling to the United States on an immigrant visa). Only limited exceptions apply.

Non citizens.

I asked for reference for citizens??

BTW, many baseball players are not American citizens.

Edited by ExFlyer

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Non citizens.

I asked for reference for citizens??

BTW, many baseball players are not American citizens.

I still don’t get your point.  I don’t think Biden is standing up for American freedom.  He’s beholden to the radical left only slightly less than Trudeau who has led the way on mandates and restrictions.  

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I still don’t get your point.  I don’t think Biden is standing up for American freedom.  He’s beholden to the radical left only slightly less than Trudeau who has led the way on mandates and restrictions.  

The original statement was about ball players not coming to Canada and I said that they cannot come because vaccination requirement and even if they came, they may not be able to get back in because of US vaccination requirements.

You took such exception to that. Biden imposed border requirements before Trudeau and if you think it was because Trudeau asked him, you are daft. Biden could not care less about Canada let alone Trudeau.

39 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

The original statement was about ball players not coming to Canada and I said that they cannot come because vaccination requirement and even if they came, they may not be able to get back in because of US vaccination requirements.

You took such exception to that. Biden imposed border requirements before Trudeau and if you think it was because Trudeau asked him, you are daft. Biden could not care less about Canada let alone Trudeau.

The vax requirement for truckers at the border was imposed by the US after Canada imposed it.  Dougie is correct that Trudeau speaks to a U.S. Democrat audience, even if it’s mostly composed of Canadians who falsely think they’re US Democrats.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

7 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The vax requirement for truckers at the border was imposed by the US after Canada imposed it.  Dougie is correct that Trudeau speaks to a U.S. Democrat audience, even if it’s mostly composed of Canadians who falsely think they’re US Democrats.  

Incorrect. US imposed it first.

46 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Incorrect. US imposed it first.

Where have you been?  I’m giving you a one-off break.  From now on if you can’t be bothered to find evidence to back your own claims, I won’t respond.

As of Jan. 15, Canada imposed a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for truckers crossing into Canada from the U.S. or between Canadian provinces. On Jan. 22, the U.S. imposed a mandate for non-U.S. truckers crossing into the U.S.”

10 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

It’s a self-abnegating government and media that believes Canada can only exist in self-denial.  Sad actually. 

the road to Hell is paved with good intentions

the Liberal's intent was to erase the schism between British & French Canada

but they simply created a void therein

Canada neither British nor French, is a nothing