Trucker's Convoy

West

and here we see what kind of person Ex Flyer is

this person should never have been a "Chief Warrant Officer" in the Canadian Forces

leaders in the Canadian Forces listen & care

who would fight for a insane clown like this ?

Ex Lfyer is the dictionary definition of what we in the CF called a "Blade"

this is why he doesn't want to identify himself

he knows that nobody in the ranks would have any respect for him

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Actually, the "new normal" is so fluid you cannot anticipate/expect/realize anything.

For instance, the "new normal" in Los Angeles will be to wear masks indoors starting some time soon.

Mt Allison University will require masks on premises this Fall.

Another "new normal" is jobs where you are in contact with the public, you will have to wear masks and there are many others.

So, there is no "new normal" just as there will never be "old normal".  Things will change day to day.

Fuck masks and fuck this Rona panic bullshit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

So, ya gotta go through Mexico or Canada and good luck with that.

Maybe it is a warranted public health response?

Point is, shitting on Canada is nonsensical as other jurisdictions are doing what they deem necessary to keep their population healthy and safe. Being narrow minded and limited focus only proves poor understanding.

No it doesn’t.  What’s happened is that public health Puritanism and other forms of Puritanism (on climate change, wokism, etc.) are driving public policy in unprecedented ways.  Our air tight data collection systems aid the process.  We never made people with the flu wear masks.  Canada is at the forefront of this Chinese-style overreach among western countries.  The government is leaning on last fall’s thin election result and calling it a mandate to curtail freedoms due to a “public health emergency” that no longer exists.

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

authorities which do not listen nor care, are by definition illegitimate

May be correct but you keep voting them in. By "you", I  mean Canadians.

And when it comes to public health, the last ones they listen to are the fringe, the whiners, the conspiracy theorists.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Theirs are not "opinions" theirs are policies and will be done. Yours are the "opinions".

I never said I trust them. I just showed you the error of your way and thinking and perceptions.

Fact is, "governments and their cronies" set policies, procedures and, processes and it is the way it is. You don't need to agree or even follow. All it means is that you will sit , by yourself, cloistered and unable to move about like the rest of them.

Oh, you been there, done that?  Well keep on complaining, no one with any authority is listening or cares. :(.

The good news is that these stupid arbitrary restrictions and mandates are backfiring big time.  Even liberal CNN is publicizing the disastrously high number of flight delays and cancellations at Pearson.  This is what happens when bureaucrats set up unnecessary screening and requirements and restrict international flights to four airports.  Dumb af.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

No it doesn’t.  What’s happened is that public health Puritanism and other forms of Puritanism (on climate change, wokism, etc.) are driving public policy in unprecedented ways.  Our air tight data collection systems aid the process.  We never made people with the flu wear masks.  Canada is at the forefront of this Chinese-style overreach among western countries.  The government is leaning on last fall’s thin election result and calling it a mandate to curtail freedoms due to a “public health emergency” that no longer exists.

Suck to be you and not liking the way it is.

You been complaining and whining and crying for what, more than 2 year sand where has it gotten you? Oh yeah, more whining, complaining and crying.

Regardless how thin, they rule you. :_)

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Suck to be you and not liking the way it is.

You been complaining and whining and crying for what, more than 2 year sand where has it gotten you? Oh yeah, more whining, complaining and crying.

Regardless how thin, they rule you. :_)

You haven’t got a clue what’s going on or how livid the public is about the state of our airports, airlines, and travel policy in general.  You’re literally rolling around on the ground with your limbs cut off telling everyone you’re going to kick their asses.  Lol.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The good news is that these stupid arbitrary restrictions and mandates are backfiring big time.  Even liberal CNN is publicizing the disastrously high number of flight delays and cancellations at Pearson.  This is what happens when bureaucrats set up unnecessary screening and requirements and restrict international flights to four airports.  Dumb af.  

Backfiring? Sure. The policies are there ans]d in effect. I was talking about what Los Angeles is reverting to and what Mt Allison university is doing. Stay there and don't deflect..

Who gives a shit about Pearson? The center of the universe is always in crisis. The problem with Pearson is the people, the workers.

The screw up there are not a federal issue, they are a local issue. The local workers are not stepping up to the plate and now are whining because passengers are yelling at them. Ha, self inflicted.

Edited by ExFlyer

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Backfiring? Sure.

Who gives a shit about Pearson? The center of the universe is always in crisis. The problem with Pearson is the people, the workers.

The screw up there are not a federal issue, they are a local issue. The local workers are not stepping up to the pate and now are whining because passengers are yelling at them. ha,

Excuses excuses.  Pearson has the 4th largest number of delays of any airport in the world, including among basket case countries.  It’s just a flesh wound.  Lol.  

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

Excuses excuses.  Pearson has the 4th largest number of delays of any airport in the world, including among basket case countries.  It’s just a flesh wound.  Lol.  

Excuse??  What excuse?
Like I said, who cares about Pearson? Not the people in England or Paris, or Rome or even the people in Vancouver or Edmonton.

Pearson has always been a shit airport and is no better now.Just living up ti it's reputation. LOL

It is Los Angeles (greater LA) with a population 1/2  that of the entire country of Canada  we were discussing till you started your normal deflection routine.

38 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You haven’t got a clue what’s going on or how livid the public is about the state of our airports, airlines, and travel policy in general.  You’re literally rolling around on the ground with your limbs cut off telling everyone you’re going to kick their asses.  Lol.  

Yeah right HA HA HA.

Yes, people (travelling public which are minor) are pissed at airports but Pearson is a shithole from beginning to end and this just proves it. 

Like it or not, Pearson is a pimple on the ass of earths airport list.

I have been to Yellowknifea nd Vancouver in the past month. Went through Pearson on one of the trips and it as much of a shit show as it has always been.

Edited by ExFlyer

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

and here we see what kind of person Ex Flyer is

this person should never have been a "Chief Warrant Officer" in the Canadian Forces

leaders in the Canadian Forces listen & care

who would fight for a insane clown like this ?

Ex Lfyer is the dictionary definition of what we in the CF called a "Blade"

this is why he doesn't want to identify himself

he knows that nobody in the ranks would have any respect for him

A flaky response from a flaky person.

No value added as normal.

38 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

A flaky response from a flaky person.

No value added as 

Just an observation but...

Apparently both of you were in the military. The way things are going, you may be asked to be in the military again. If things unwind that far, even I may be inclined to join in. It would be good if you experienced soldiers were not bickering next to me.

49 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yeah right HA HA HA.

Yes, people (travelling public which are minor) are pissed at airports but Pearson is a shithole from beginning to end and this just proves it. 

Like it or not, Pearson is a pimple on the ass of earths airport list.

I have been to Yellowknifea nd Vancouver in the past month. Went through Pearson on one of the trips and it as much of a shit show as it has always been.

Pearson is horrible. From the spaghetti they call access roads in and out, to the existing dumb-assery, it's just a crappy airport. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Apparently both of you were in the military. The way things are going, you may be asked to be in the military again. If things unwind that far, even I may be inclined to join in. It would be good if you experienced soldiers were not bickering next to me.

the only land war threat to Canada is a civil war, so it would be Canadian v. Canadian

but I don't see many Canadian soldiers lining up with the Liberals alongside Ex Flyer

in fact, I never met anybody in the army who supported the Liberals

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

the only land war threat to Canada is a civil war, so it would be Canadian v. Canadian

but I don't see many Canadian soldiers lining up with the Liberals alongside Ex Flyer

in fact, I never met anybody in the army who supported the Liberals

Thank Gawd.

Yet...I suspect ExFlyer is not really liberal. I would say he's more middle of the road.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Thank Gawd.

Yet...I suspect ExFlyer is not really liberal. I would say he's more middle of the road.

he's not a soldier, he was air force

it's possible there are some Liberal supporters in the air force

the air force is the most civilian branch of the military

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Yes, I was in the Military and no, I will not be asked to be in the Military again. My Supplementary Reserve has run out and cancer keeps me out.

I do not bicker, I have told the truth about my career, it is just a loser that could not make it up the leadership ladder that holds a grudge against anyone superior (in rank) to him.

As for things unwinding, the Military needs people all the time.  It is not necessarily an organization to join on principal. if you think the government imposes rules upon you, you should see huge amount of additional rules, processes and procedures the Military imposes.

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yes, I was in the Military and no, I will not be asked to be in the Military again. My Supplementary Reserve has run out and cancer keeps me out.

I do not bicker, I have told the truth about my career, it is just a loser that could not make it up the leadership ladder that holds a grudge against anyone superior (in rank) to him.

As for things unwinding, the Military needs people all the time.  It is not necessarily an organization to join on principal. if you think the government imposes rules upon you, you should see huge amount of additional rules, processes and procedures the Military imposes.

Some of my relatives were military. One was Slovakian and had to fight along side the germans. When WWII happened he was in Alberta starting a farm and family. He enjoyed having the local POWs working his fields for him. Karma...just sneaks up on everyone...

Anyway...I wasn't aware any animosity existed between pilots and grunts. Just shoot in the same direction... ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Anyway...I wasn't aware any animosity existed between pilots and grunts. Just shoot in the same direction... ;)

I would never serve the Government of Canada again

it was corrupt when I served, but now it has degenerated into totalitarian Chicom Social Credit insanity

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Some of my relatives were military. One was Slovakian and had to fight along side the germans. When WWII happened he was in Alberta starting a farm and family. He enjoyed having the local POWs working his fields for him. Karma...just sneaks up on everyone...

There is no animosity between Army and Air Force.

They need each other. Army needs to get where they are ordered to go and the Air Force gets them there. Whether it is just to sand bag for flooding support or to fire fighting support or to go on exercises on their various training scenarios or, overseas as directed by government.

I know lots of great Army personnel.