Trucker's Convoy

West

45 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The truth is that most of them are doing all that they can to protect their power and salaries. 

indeed, the government apparatchiks and their corporate cronies are desperate to stave off redundancy

that's not going to save them tho, the math is inescapable, the government is collapsing along with everything else

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

"Hey dude, you've had 10,000 posts to try to say something and add to the discussion but you're still ofer." (whatever "ofer" means )  And you are still just a minority simpleton anti vaxxer.

You're ofer, meaning 0 for 10,000.

You post your stupid opinions here constantly, but for obvious reasons they're never backed up with any facts or stats. 0 facts in 10,000 posts.

You think that "Trudeau said so", or "Fauci said so", is a reason to believe you. For obvious reasons they've lost our attention. 

Those two morons have back-peddled so far on vax-efficacy that if it extends your life by ten minutes while you're dying of covid "it's working, and saving lives".

Tell me EF, does the Pflacebo stop people from getting covid? (No, it does not, and Trudeau and Fauci are a testament to that FACT)

Tell me EF, does the Pflacebo stop people from dying of covid? (No, it does not, and 8,000 dead Canadians are a testament to that FACT) There are already 265 quadruple-jobbed Canadians dead from covid. 

Tell me EF, why should Canadians be FORCED to take the Pflacebo when it doesn't stop the spread and it doesn't stop people from dying?

FYI the Pflacebo is known to have very harmful side-effects. Why should people who aren't at risk from covid be forced to take it and risk those side-effects? 

I already know in advance that you can't answer these questions, just like @eyeball, @Michael Hardner, @Aristides, and @dialamah can't answer them. You guys have nothing intelligent or meaningful to add to this conversation. Facts and stats are your enemy, as usual. You're the sheeple, through and through. 

11 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're ofer, meaning 0 for 10,000.

You post your stupid opinions here constantly, but for obvious reasons they're never backed up with any facts or stats. 0 facts in 10,000 posts.

You think that "Trudeau said so", or "Fauci said so", is a reason to believe you. For obvious reasons they've lost our attention. 

Those two morons have back-peddled so far on vax-efficacy that if it extends your life by ten minutes while you're dying of covid "it's working, and saving lives".

Tell me EF, does the Pflacebo stop people from getting covid? (No, it does not, and Trudeau and Fauci are a testament to that FACT)

Tell me EF, does the Pflacebo stop people from dying of covid? (No, it does not, and 8,000 dead Canadians are a testament to that FACT) There are already 265 quadruple-jobbed Canadians dead from covid. 

Tell me EF, why should Canadians be FORCED to take the Pflacebo when it doesn't stop the spread and it doesn't stop people from dying?

FYI the Pflacebo is known to have very harmful side-effects. Why should people who aren't at risk from covid be forced to take it and risk those side-effects? 

I already know in advance that you can't answer these questions, just like @eyeball, @Michael Hardner, @Aristides, and @dialamah can't answer them. You guys have nothing intelligent or meaningful to add to this conversation. Facts and stats are your enemy, as usual. You're the sheeple, through and through. 

Blah, Blah, Blah.

Lots of blather to prove how uninformed and unintelligent and unwavering in your incorrect assumptions. But hey, Like I said before, "Stupid people do stupid things and stupid people make stupid comments." I know where you fit. :)

Oh and, love the technicolor text.... cannot blather normally so making it colourful helps you. Ha!

It’s fine to disagree vehemently with people, even to the extent of insult, but making people conduct themselves in accordance with a health program that they don’t support, especially when it’s of questionable value, is unethical and unconstitutional.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

20 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Blah, Blah, Blah.

You coulda just stopped right there, because nothing that you added after that point was any more substantive or useful than that.

Lots of blather to prove how uninformed and unintelligent and unwavering in your incorrect assumptions. But hey, Like I said before, "Stupid people do stupid things and stupid people make stupid comments." I know where you fit. :)

Oh and, love the technicolor text.... cannot blather normally so making it colourful helps you. Ha!

Again, you dodge the actual facts and stats of this topic and you don't have anything to add aside from your snotty insults. I'm not bragging when I say that I was smarter than you when I was four years old. 

16 hours ago, Aristides said:

And you think it's no big deal if you give patients who are already in hospital for serious illness Covid on top of what they are already dealing with. People go to hospitals because they are already sick, not to be infected with something else as well.

Like my wife who is fighting for her life in the hospital as we speak. She was infected with COVID there and its hampered her recovery from surgery to the point that now she may die.

I blame the braking pressure that's been applied to society from taking sufficient action against COVID.

Edited by eyeball
  • Sad 3

32 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Like my wife who is fighting for her life in the hospital as we speak. She was infected with COVID there and its hampered her recovery from surgery to the point that now she may die.

I blame the braking pressure that's been applied to society from taking sufficient action against COVID.

That’s awful eyeball. Best wishes to you and your wife. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

It’s fine to disagree vehemently with people, even to the extent of insult, but making people conduct themselves in accordance with a health program that they don’t support, especially when it’s of questionable value, is unethical and unconstitutional.  

Who is "making people conduct themselves in accordance with a health program that they don’t support"?

You can ask the same quest in the other way "It’s fine to disagree vehemently with people, even to the extent of insult, but making people conduct themselves in accordance with a health program that they do support"

The answer is no one. The choice is yours either way. Demeaning either way is wrong but that is the way this forum flies.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You coulda just stopped right there, because nothing that you added after that point was any more substantive or useful than that.

Again, you dodge the actual facts and stats of this topic and you don't have anything to add aside from your snotty insults. I'm not bragging when I say that I was smarter than you when I was four years old. 

OK, Blah, Blah, Blah.

I don't insult, let alone snotty insults, just state facts but, that is a waste on a self proclaimed 4 year old. . :)

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Who is "making people conduct themselves in accordance with a health program that they don’t support"?

You can ask the same quest in the other way "It’s fine to disagree vehemently with people, even to the extent of insult, but making people conduct themselves in accordance with a health program that they do support"

The answer is no one. The choice is yours either way. Demeaning either way is wrong but that is the way this forum flies.

Taking rights, freedoms, and jobs/income from people is forcing people.  It’s why coerced testimonies are inadmissible in court.  These are old arguments you’ll never win.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

sorry to hear about your wife

I have been married for 22 years

pair bonded for life

so I feel your pain

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Taking rights, freedoms, and jobs/income from people is forcing people.  It’s why coerced testimonies are inadmissible in court.  These are old arguments you’ll never win.  

I do not argue. What I will do is offer differing opinions. I do not need to win.

There were no rights, freedoms and jobs/income taken away. The decision and choices are all up to the individual for their reasons. Thing is, you may have done so to make a point but the only one that lost anything is yourself..

What you and a few others here will not do is accept that not everyone agrees with you and it pisses you off to no end.

So maybe, because of your constant rhetoric and trying  to make me accept your side, I did win. :)

Edited by ExFlyer

Quit referring to the protesters as the truckers. Over 90% of truckers are vaxxed. The protesters were condemned by both the Teamsters and Independent Truckers Assn.

Who all knew, unlike the morons in the convoy that you can't get into tjhe USA without being vaxxed, so you'd never have the problem getting back into Canada. Who knew no one was being forced to get the vax, that's total shit. Who know that Trudeau doesn't sit there issuing orders, he handed it off to Health Authorities who can only make border policy and Health is a Provincial responsibility, they made the mask mandates. They have a clue how government works, you don't just march off with a fucking Internet petition and demand some authority do what you imbecilically think they can.

And I'm not about to constantly pull figures from out of my ass and claim they're "actual facts". The convoy was merely a Northern Trumpist collection of disgusting racists, fascists, sovereign person dotards blowing off steam. People who want to believe the PM is a dictator because they're not capable or unwilling to think for themselves and need someone else to order what they can eat for breakfast or what Church to attend.

People who freely made their own choice and want to throw tantrums on the floor because of the consequences. But of course to such children a sore arm for a day is 'severe side effects'.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, herbie said:

Quit referring to the protesters as the truckers. Over 90% of truckers are vaxxed. The protesters were condemned by both the Teamsters and Independent Truckers Assn.

Who all knew, unlike the morons in the convoy that you can't get into tjhe USA without being vaxxed, so you'd never have the problem getting back into Canada. Who knew no one was being forced to get the vax, that's total shit. Who know that Trudeau doesn't sit there issuing orders, he handed it off to Health Authorities who can only make border policy and Health is a Provincial responsibility, they made the mask mandates. They have a clue how government works, you don't just march off with a fucking Internet petition and demand some authority do what you imbecilically think they can.

And I'm not about to constantly pull figures from out of my ass and claim they're "actual facts". The convoy was merely a Northern Trumpist collection of disgusting racists, fascists, sovereign person dotards blowing off steam. People who want to believe the PM is a dictator because they're not capable or unwilling to think for themselves and need someone else to order what they can eat for breakfast or what Church to attend.

People who freely made their own choice and want to throw tantrums on the floor because of the consequences. But of course to such children a sore arm for a day is 'severe side effects'.

You clearly don’t know much about what took place.  Biden imposed vaccination for truckers in response to Trudeau.  You really need to go back hundreds of pages. You’re the racist because you ignore how many people of colour were involved in these protests.  You clearly don’t know how those unions sold themselves out decades ago to government, mafia, and even corporations.  Quite frankly your naïve points illustrate exactly why our society is in trouble.  Your views are a product of divisive, fear-mongering rhetoric from government and msm.  You didn’t see the passionate stories told by refugees from former Eastern Bloc countries.  Your views are the reason our government has gotten away with such overreach.  Lack of critical thinking.

Edited by Zeitgeist

20 hours ago, eyeball said:

My sympathies with you and your Wife. I  hope that our medical systems can prevent further complications.

I agree, anti vaxxers have never understood the effects an consequences of COVID to others, it is always only about themselves. Vaccinations were never a promised cure but a way to lessen the effects, and they have.

Woo Hoo, Pat King is out....on bail with a long list of conditions.

150 days in jail, yup, that was sure worth it :)

"Once released, will have to return to Alberta under a long list of conditions until his judicial pre-trial is scheduled. The judge said King will also need to live under a curfew of 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., and he is not allowed to have any involvement in ‘Freedom Convoy’ activity."

https://ottawa.citynews.ca/local-news/freedom-convoy-organizer-pat-king-released-on-bail-with-conditions-5593519?utm_source=SND&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=AutoPilot

Edited by ExFlyer

On 7/17/2022 at 9:19 AM, ExFlyer said:

OK, Blah, Blah, Blah.

I don't insult, let alone snotty insults, just state facts but, that is a waste on a self proclaimed 4 year old. . :)

You don't state facts at all, you state your opinions and you never back up any of them with statistics or actual information of any sort. 

Before you inflict your next post on the world, just try to think about how many paragraphs you could or couldn't replace with "blah, blah, blah", and whether or not those changes would reduce the amount of actual information in your post. 

If you're being honest, you'll realize that you can swap out any paragraph that you've ever written here with "blah, blah, blah" without reducing the overall quality of your post. 

Just bring something to the adult table or keep sitting there in the corner with your sippy cup, your plastic utensils, your Hello Kitty tea set and your teddy bear. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You don't state facts at all, you state your opinions and you never back up any of them with statistics or actual information of any sort. 

Before you inflict your next post on the world, just try to think about how many paragraphs you could or couldn't replace with "blah, blah, blah", and whether or not those changes would reduce the amount of actual information in your post. 

If you're being honest, you'll realize that you can swap out any paragraph that you've ever written here with "blah, blah, blah" without reducing the overall quality of your post. 

Just bring something to the adult table or keep sitting there in the corner with your sippy cup, your plastic utensils, your Hello Kitty tea set and your teddy bear. 

More Blah blah blah.
Hurt feelings? Don't pout, just move on :)