Trucker's Convoy

West

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Oh fer sure buddy. Trudeau is the real thing. A politician sent from God to save us from covid. Honestly, is politician too dirty a word to use on the anointed one? Is he special? Like, obviously, right?

Anyone who buys into the hype about his laundry list of scandals is a non-believer, and doesn't deserve a gesundheitspass. I see it now. I'm a believer, just like you, eF. 

Just kidding lol. 

Do us a favour and stop telling people that you were in the military, and I'll stop proving that you're and idiot, ok? It's a massive embarrassment to us all every time you open your little sycophant yap about your service ?

Yes the Liberals are the party of scandals.. and yet people down east still love them.. speaks about their character

• Like 1

Just now, West said:

Yes the Liberals are the party of scandals.. and yet people down east still love them.. speaks about their character

there's a lot of Maritimers amongst the Truckers

I think that culture of dependence is starting to buck the rider

because Ottawa can't make the inflation crisis go away

Nova Scotia trailer park boys are coming around, canaries in the coal mines

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Oh fer sure buddy. Trudeau is the real thing. A politician sent from God to save us from covid. Honestly, is politician too dirty a word to use on the anointed one? Is he special? Like, obviously, right?

Anyone who buys into the hype about his laundry list of scandals is a non-believer, and doesn't deserve a gesundheitspass. I see it now. I'm a believer, just like you, eF. 

Just kidding lol. 

Do us a favour and stop telling people that you were in the military, and I'll stop proving that you're and idiot, ok? It's a massive embarrassment to us all every time you open your little sycophant yap about your service ?

All I ever said was Trudeau is the PM. Thanks to Canadians.

You couldn't prove a thing so I am not concerned about your rhetoric :)

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

WE THE SHEEPLE: "Someone must have photoshopped Canadian flags over all the swastikas and confederate flags! That's disinformation! Does CBC have a photo of that? CTV? I won't believe it until the MSM tells me it's true!"

Ha, yesterdays photo ops.

Edited by ExFlyer

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I don't know, you don't know we don't know. Only she, her lawyer and the judge know. But, there she sits so it was probably not favourable to her..

May be OK though cause it is supposed to rain in Ottawa today and she will be dry :)

So she's in jail for a bail infraction and beaking off...maybe?

Edited by Nationalist

when I stayed up listening to the Trucker net

so many accents from Down Home

Nova Scotia, Cape Breton & Newfoundland

even the Quebecers are coming around

this is coming from the East & West

it is only the Liberals who stand against us

in their Iron triangle of Ottawa, Montreal & Toronto

that's all there is left rallying around this lunatic American communist takeover

these cowards don't stand a chance against us

Ottawa, Toronto & Montreal are as soft as warm baby shit

they are already in a panic, running scared

yeehaw

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

9dfeae5af81ae5424e9fc01920ab5b25.webp

Not working. 

I have a hard time watching footage from the convoy. I feel like I really missed out by not being there. It was a bridge too far for me to leave home and work for long enough to go to Ottawa. 

Not again. 

When the new round of Nazi policies come in this fall, and the next convoy is organized for winter, I'll be on my way to Ottawa to get beaten by the brownshirts and do some jailtime. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Not working. 

I have a hard time watching footage from the convoy. I feel like I really missed out by not being there. It was a bridge too far for me to leave home and work for long enough to go to Ottawa.

I went to Queen's Park down in Toronto

that's actually where the first Convoy was born

against Gerald Butts the first time, when he was running Kathleen Wynne as his puppet

all the farmers bring their tractors instead of trucks

the guys you meet at the Convoy at Queen's Park, they started this, years ago

it's the same Commies we have been fighting all along, they came from Ontario to impose this on you from Ottawa

• Like 2

Trudeau is not the brains behind the operation, as you are aware, he is a vacuous empty vessel

Trudeau's brain is his college buddy Gerald Butts

Gerry Butts first imposed the lunatic Kathleen Wynne upon Ontario, propped up by the Useful Idiots in Toronto

when Trudeau got elected, we in Ontario said : now the rest of the country gets a taste of the Ontario Liberals

how do you like it so far ?

W4nLGAl_Uzf_0EGYbgtBODjDcpjOyHtr1ouJbQov

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So democracy is not one of "fundamental Canadian values" according to our PM (CBC): "hope, resilience, generosity and .." please help me. Yes folks we have to be generous with our government, we'll never get another one, no we can't. We can hope that it will result in something though that's by no means assured. And we better be resilient in case nothing happens. That's it, and keep hoping!

2 minutes ago, myata said:

So democracy is not one of "fundamental Canadian values"

understand where Canadian democracy comes from

the British Crown did not grant it willingly

there was a revolt in 1837

the Mackenzie - Papineau Rebellion

only by these rebellious means did Canadians seize democracy by force

100 Canadian freedom fighters were condemned to the penal colony in Australia for their efforts

Freedom Convoy is our heritage

All these countries with colonial heritage trying so hard to create national narratives out of nothing. Thin air, song, tales of beaver and mountie. Cute, sure.. convincing, nah. We will need something more, way more than even a good benevolent government for 200 years to become a Nation.

Edited by myata

A bit of plagiarism, if you will, as a nod to the creator of the song that "Farewell to Nova Scotia" was based on. It's a fair piece of poetry: http://www.grianpress.com/Tannahill/TANNAHILL'S SONGS 31.htm

THE SOLDIER'S ADIEU. 

Air—“Good night and joy.” September, 1808.

THE weary sun's gane doun the west,
The birds sit nodding on the tree, 
All Nature now inclines for rest,
But rest allow'd there's nane for me : 
The trumpet calls to War's alarms,
The rattling drum forbids my stay ; 
Ah ! Nancy, bless thy soldier's arms,
For ere morn I will be far away.

I grieve to leave my comrades dear,
I mourn to leave my native shore, 
To leave my aged parents here,
And the bonnie lass whom I adore.
But tender thoughts must now be hushed,
When duty calls, I must obey ; 
Fate wills it so that part we must,
And the morn I will be far away.

Adieu! dear Scotland's sea-beat coast ! 
Ye misty vales and mountains blue ! 
When on the heaving ocean tost,
I'll cast a wishful look to you.
And now, dear Nancy, fare-thee-weel ! 
May Providence thy guardian be ! 
And in the camp, or in the fiel, 
My constant thoughts shall turn to thee.

These verses were composed for Alexander Kilpatrick, weaver in Paisley, who resided in the house next to Tannahill's residence in Queen Street, a soldier in the 22nd or Renfrewshire Militia Regiment, on his leaving Paisley for Ireland ; and were put into his hands by the Author when he was bidding adieu. He died on 7th September, 1872, at the patriarchal age of ninety years. The whole of this beautiful song appeared for the first time in a Glasgow newspaper in September, 1803, with the initials “R. T.,” and the Air. We saw a copy of it which had been cut out of the newspaper. Mr. Ramsay, in his edition of 1838, gave the first stanza only as a fragment without any remark. In 1843, Alexander Whitelaw, in his “Book of Scottish Song,” page 15, published the whole verses with a little verbal variation and this chorus—

“Good night and joy, good night and joy,
Good night and joy be wi you a;
For since it's so that I must go,
Good night and joy be wi you a!”

and stated, in a Note, that “so far as known to him it was printed for the first time; and that he had been favoured with it by the Poet's brother, Mr. Matthew Tannahill, of Paisley, who said it was composed when the Author was about sixteen or seventeen years of age” (1791). We called on the widow of Alexander Kilpatrick to make enquiries, but her daughter-in-law said Mrs. Kilpatrick had lost her memory, and was in her dotage. We insisted in putting one question; and on asking her if she knew “The Soldier's Adieu,” she instantly answered “It was about my man; but I'm not Nancy.” This is an expression of common people in Paisley, meaning my husband. Nancy was a former flame. The daughter-in-law was much surprised at the correct answer.—Ed.

[Semple 96]