Trucker's Convoy

West

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

and I put my life on the line to defeat those Communists, just as I stand against you

come & try to kill me, I dare you

I'm not your enemy, the Communists are. To get to you, the NKVD or Shluzba would have to go through me. Sorry to say, I wouldn't be much protection for you. Maybe you would get lucky and the first couple of goons would trip over my body before the rest got to you. A surprisingly few members of the NKVD or the KGB were killed or injured while making an arrest. The ones that did get killed were executed by their own, for suspicion of treason or often just because they were assholes.

Edited by Queenmandy85
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

you and your Communist Liberal cohort Queenmandy think that the Government could kill us with impunity

that you would even invoke that, show where things are going

bring it on

I invoked nothing, I made a personal comment about you.

Edited by ExFlyer

11 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Doug, if we has a soviet style communist government, you would be among the first to disappear, right after me. Don't think for a second your friends would be asking "has anybody seen Doug lately?" No, it would be "who's Doug?"

you do have a Soviet style Communist government

and that will likely be my fate

but I will go to the foot of the Lord serenely

just another Scots Protestant Loyalist on the road to Calvary

Dileas

6 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I'm not your enemy, the Communists are. To get to you, the NKVD or Shluzba would have to go through me. Sorry to say, I wouldn't be much protection for you. Maybe you would get lucky and the first couple of goons would trip over my body before the rest got to you. A surprisingly few members of the NKVD or the KGB were killed or injured while making an arrest. The ones that did get killed were executed by their own, for suspicion of treason or often just because they were assholes.

There are only 4 "communist" countries left in the world and Russia is not one of them.

All the folks claiming communism are not politically or current affairs aware.

16 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I'm not your enemy, the Communists are.

you have lost your way

I am the one calling you back to the Dominion

they are the one's leading you astray

the Liberals are the American invasion

wake up

Edited by Dougie93
  • Thanks 1

•  

Officer was 'choked,' four people arrested in 'interaction' at the National War Memorial: Ottawa police

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/officer-choked-four-people-arrested-in-interaction-at-the-national-war-memorial-ottawa-police

So, it turns out that a Police person was choked by a protester last evening so a brawl with the cops ensued.. It was reported in all media, radio, newspapers and TV. As a result, protest organizer cancelled almost all events they had scheduled. They could not control some protesters. The only event they will have is a march to Ottawa City Hall.

To city hall LOL.

That'll show Trudeau LOL

Ha, what an epic fail of a Canada Day protest.

Oh and, they are claiming it to be an anti vaccine protest? Get over it, long gone. No vaccine mandates anymore.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Nope, not at all but, the local judge is the one putting the convoy fools in jail, not justin or jagmeet.

You have no idea how this country is actually function right now. It's all a huge conspiracy theory to you.

In your eyes Justin is a paragon of virtue, ruling with dignity and grace, and the combo of Justin, Dr Tam & the vaccine is your Holy Trinity: you think that anything that goes against them needs to be struck down with righteous fury.

You're just seeing the world through the eyes of a small child. No amount of factual information can sway you from the MSM's dogma.

Buddy, you're riding shotgun in the clown car of the sheeple. You're an embarrassment to our military and to this country.  

Edited by WestCanMan

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You have no idea how this country is actually function right now. It's all a huge conspiracy theory to you.

In your eyes Justin is a paragon of virtue, ruling with dignity and grace, and the combo of Justin, Dr Tam & the vaccine is your Holy Trinity: you think that anything that goes against them needs to be struck down with righteous fury.

You're just seeing the world through the eyes of a small child. No amount of factual information can sway you from the MSM's dogma.

Buddy, you're riding shotgun in the clown car of the sheeple. You're an embarrassment to our military and to this country.  

The only conspiracy theory I see are ones on these pages from the likes of you. You and your "groupies" just cannot stand that some do not share your theories or likes or comments. Drives you nuts to have us respond opposite to what you say.

On the contrary, I see Justin as a duly elected prime minister, whether I like it or not. Seems enough Canadians like him and that is why he is in the power seat. It is a sad statement that as a country, Canada does not have a leader good enough to have Canadians vote for them.  If Justin is the best of them all, then we deserve what we voted for.

I see the world through seasoned eyes. Eyes that have see many things and many elections and many leaders and many governments. I choose what I read and I look at what I want and make decisions based on many avenues. I do not believe anything on social media (that is where we significantly differ).

Buddy, I ride in first class wherever I go. I proudly did my part as a Canadian, in and out of the Military. For sure Canada has faults, regardless who is in power but, we are still fortunate to live here.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

If they're gonna let her out Tuesday why keep her for the weekend? 

This stinks of Soviet style court.

To provoke the crowd and justify their unjustifiable actions.. what the soviets do

Edited by West

2 minutes ago, West said:

To provoke the crowd and justify their unjustifiable actions.. what the soviets do

What crowd? Nothing happening. Seems the protests are a non event.

The protester leaders cancelled most events because of a few idiots last night.

50 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

The only conspiracy theory I see are ones on these pages from the likes of you.

Oh fer sure buddy. Trudeau is the real thing. A politician sent from God to save us from covid. Honestly, is politician too dirty a word to use on the anointed one? Is he special? Like, obviously, right?

Anyone who buys into the hype about his laundry list of scandals is a non-believer, and doesn't deserve a gesundheitspass. I see it now. I'm a believer, just like you, eF. 

Just kidding lol. 

Do us a favour and stop telling people that you were in the military, and I'll stop proving that you're and idiot, ok? It's a massive embarrassment to us all every time you open your little sycophant yap about your service ?

16 minutes ago, West said:

Why lie? Photo from James Topp speech

FWjz5--VQAEsSZa.jpeg.jpg

WE THE SHEEPLE: "Someone must have photoshopped Canadian flags over all the swastikas and confederate flags! That's disinformation! Does CBC have a photo of that? CTV? I won't believe it until the MSM tells me it's true!"

• Like 2