Trucker's Convoy

West

48 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Dude, you watch CNN & CBC and then you come here regurgitating all of their known horseshit daily. Basically every opinion that you've ever held here has been debunked. 

The pizzagate theory? That's it? One bad story? Dude, I just pointed out ten major stories that CNN and CBC lied about for months. A random website talking about pizzagate is nothing compared to the lies that CNN told about Michael Brown alone, and M Brown is dwarfed by the lies about Russian collusion. 

How is it possible that you've known CBC et al to lie constantly, yet you still vouch for them, and then you write a detailed post about how some other website is disinformation just because of the pizzagate story? Even if what you said is true, all that means is "these websites are the equivalent of the shit that I see on CTV, CBC and CNN. How is that even possible? IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!"

Wake up. You're an embarrassment to your country. 

There is MSM, main stream media, which you all hate and then there is FSM, fringe stream media, the conspiracy theorist main source.

Hey, you get your false news from anyone you like. It just demonstrates how far on the fringe you really are. Even Fox is starting to realize they have been stupid LOL

36 minutes ago, myata said:

Most people prefer it. That's why and how propaganda works on the majority. And now we have seen it in action. And it left some of us scared of the virus and others, for the future of democracy however lame and qualified, in the country.

You sure know that. Propaganda actually works best on the fringe. The majority see through the BS. It's the minority like you that eats it up :)

30 minutes ago, West said:

It's a scorn on our once great country that this man is behind bars for over 100 days. Even the crazy guy that ran over people because he didn't like the anti vaxxers is out on bail. 

Hey, the only reason the guy is still in jail is the guy himself.

Yup, even crazy people can get out on bail. Why not him? Why can he not find anyone to help him. Why is that? Maybe he has bigger problems that he is telling anyone? This is not a system problem, it is a personal problem.

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

This is not about Trudeau, this is about 2 clowns sitting in jail for almost 4 months because they cannot get a lawyer and post ball on a charge that would probably be dropped or gotten a small fine but, there they sit.

As for the vacciantion, as I said, it was never promised to be a cure.

As for touting democracy in Ukraine"? Huh? When? By who" Prove that.

As for Canada's support to the Ukraine are you insinuating that Canada stop or does not support Ukraine?

Why are you lying?

And no, I don’t think Canada should’ve been involved in Ukraine.  Our military support and funding has lengthened the war and suffering with no end in sight.  Without a political solution we’re basically funding a Cold War proxy war in Russia’s back yard.  Now we’re basically creating Afghanistan in Ukraine.  That’s fine, but like Afghanistan, the Americans are going to have to run it for trillions.  In a smarter world Russia would be an ally and both countries would be in the Western fold.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

45 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

There is MSM, main stream media, which you all hate and then there is FSM, fringe stream media, the conspiracy theorist main source.

Hey, you get your false news from anyone you like. It just demonstrates how far on the fringe you really are. Even Fox is starting to realize they have been stupid LOL

The vast majority of Americans know Biden is totally out to lunch and they will show this in the mid-terms.  Trudeau is on borrowed time.  The longer he flogs draconian mandates that crush the unvaccinated and maintains brutal carbon taxes when fuel prices have doubled, the more he risks eliminating the Liberals from the electoral map three long years from now.  So he might as well continue doing stupid stuff, as it will spell his political ruin.  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

COVID UPDATE: What is the truth? - PMC (nih.gov)

I've been following this MD for quite a while now.

He posts great articles on Linked In.

I just love you, WestCanMan, West, Zeitgeist, myata.

You are so easy to wind up.

I think it is your constant diet of BS. It wrecks the brain cells and lets you absorb more and more BS until that is all you have left in there. :)

It's OK. believe what you wish. The fringe minority has always been there for us to laugh at.

20 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Why are you lying?

And no, I don’t think Canada should’ve been involved in Ukraine.  Our military support and funding has lengthened the war and suffering with no end in sight.  Without a political solution we’re basically funding a Cold War proxy war in Russia’s back yard.  Now we’re basically creating Afghanistan in Ukraine.  That’s fine, but like Afghanistan, the Americans are going to have to run it for trillions.  In a smarter world Russia would be an ally and both countries would be in the Western fold.  

Lying? About the 2 clowns sitting in cells with no one helping them?

3  1/2 months and counting for mischief? Losers by any definition and that is no lie LOL

19 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

The fringe minority has always been there for us to laugh at.

I'm not laughing at the vaccinated.

And I won't be laughing at what happens to them in the next year or so.

I don't understand how you can be laughing at all this destruction and loss of human life.  I'm not like you.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Lying? About the 2 clowns sitting in cells with no one helping them?

3  1/2 months and counting for mischief? Losers by any definition and that is no lie LOL

You lie about what you believed about the vaccine.  You keep saying, “see I was right,” as all of your beliefs are gradually debunked.  

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Hey, the only reason the guy is still in jail is the guy himself.

Yup, even crazy people can get out on bail. Why not him? Why can he not find anyone to help him. Why is that? Maybe he has bigger problems that he is telling anyone? This is not a system problem, it is a personal problem.

Because he's being held captive by a pathetic little tyrant 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, myata said:

Like in the Brave New World? You've got it.

A piece of fiction and you try to make reality of it? Ha Ha ha

24 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I'm not laughing at the vaccinated.

And I won't be laughing at what happens to them in the next year or so.

I don't understand how you can be laughing at all this destruction and loss of human life.  I'm not like you.

I am not laughing at the vaccinated either. I am laughing at your ilk.

21 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You lie about what you believed about the vaccine.  You keep saying, “see I was right,” as all of your beliefs are gradually debunked.  

I believe in the vaccine. that is no lie.

You waffle so much that you should be on the IHOP menu LOL

31 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

A piece of fiction and you try to make reality of it? Ha Ha ha

Could just have left it at the last three syllables no new or any other meaning anyways. A hot balloon has some helium in it and it's a massive step forward. You sure have much to aspire to!

11 hours ago, myata said:

Could just have left it at the last three syllables no new or any other meaning anyways. A hot balloon has some helium in it and it's a massive step forward. You sure have much to aspire to!

Do you actually read what you write?? LOL

25 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Again, how did Tamara Lich get out?

Maybe she realized her situation and listened to the lawyers?

Problem is King and the other guy cannot get lawyers to represent them.

How much of a loser do you need to be when an ambulance chaser won't even help you? LOL

17 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

If I ever put any false news here I'd hear about it from all of the leftist dolts who quote MSM screed here, but that hasn't happened yet. 

What have you got, flyer? 

Was I wrong about M Brown? Rayshard? Brionna? SNC? WE? Russian collusion? The origin of covid? How bad Biden would suck? Whether or not Ukraine would be attacked when Biden became president? How big of a mistake it was for leftists to constantly attack the energy sector? Vaccine efficacy or side effects? 

What is it Flyer? When were my "fringe" sources wrong when yours were correct?

Hasn't happened.

Meanwhile, you still don't believe that Chaba Vizi was beaten up by cops after surrendering on his knees because CBC and CTV didn't talk about it. You just plug your ears and stomp around saying "LA, LA-LA, LA-LAAAAAAAAA" whenever the truth is put in front of you, then you start pontificting about the next lie that you've been conned into. Is there a rake in your front yard that you like to step on every day as well? 

I literally don't give a crap what you say, I have zero respect for your opinion, but please stick around because I like exposing leftist dolt for what they are. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If I ever put any false news here I'd hear about it from all of the leftist dolts who quote MSM screed here, but that hasn't happened yet. 

What have you got, flyer? 

Was I wrong about M Brown? Rayshard? Brionna? SNC? WE? Russian collusion? The origin of covid? How bad Biden would suck? Whether or not Ukraine would be attacked when Biden became president? How big of a mistake it was for leftists to constantly attack the energy sector? Vaccine efficacy or side effects? 

What is it Flyer? When were my "fringe" sources wrong when yours were correct?

Hasn't happened.

Meanwhile, you still don't believe that Chaba Vizi was beaten up by cops after surrendering on his knees because CBC and CTV didn't talk about it. You just plug your ears and stomp around saying "LA, LA-LA, LA-LAAAAAAAAA" whenever the truth is put in front of you, then you start pontificting about the next lie that you've been conned into. Is there a rake in your front yard that you like to step on every day as well? 

I literally don't give a crap what you say, I have zero respect for your opinion, but please stick around because I like exposing leftist dolt for what they are. 

Yes, you are wrong. Fringe supports you but, then again, they are fringe. :)

Chaba who? A whiner that makes claims (unsubstantiated and unproven) and is still unknown except by you. Another hero to you like that King loser and his buddy sitting in jail 3 1/2 months later with no lawyer willing to help him. Even Linch got legal support.

Aww, now you amke me feel bad because you have no respect for me ..... NOT :)

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Yes, you are wrong. Fringe supports you but, then again, they are fringe. :)

There's no fringe. There's the truth and there are lies, and just because you won't admit that you were stooged doesn't mean that you weren't stooged. It just makes you even more of a liar.

Chaba who? A whiner that makes claims (unsubstantiated and unproven) and is still unknown except by you.

I'm not the only one saying it at all, others here know about it as well, and I even supplied you the video of it. 

You just don't "know" anything until it gets the official "propaganda" stamp and gets aired on CBC.

Aww, now you amke me feel bad because you have no respect for me ..... NOT :)

The fact that you have no self-respect is what you should be worried about. And don't try to act like you are proud of being a liar and a weasel, we both know that's BS. 

• Like 4