Trucker's Convoy

West

We see them all the time, people in the park with no one around, in masks, driving alone in cars with no one around, in masks. This is no longer conscious, don't ask who is protected and how. And it is a product of two years of incessant drumming propaganda of fear and hatred (yes, "misogynists"). Now we don't need to ask how, Nazi Germany, Kim's Korea, Putin's Russia. This is how. And yes, it works. The psychological damage, loss of ability to perceive the world objectively and rationally will last who knows how long but based on the examples earlier, possibly decades. Who was responsible for this? How it was justified? Don't expect answers: just because we can and did. Only because there was nothing to ask, check and stop us.

Elections, right. Let's just have it when at any time someone can push the panic button and look we're here to save you just vote so. Seriously, this is dark apocalyptic stuff in the movies and look just how close we came.

I don't think there's a good exit here. One day happy hands would just drive the mindless bus past the last turn off without giving it an extra thought just because they could and right down the precipice. Like there's anything to wake up, check and stop them.

The attempt to crush Charter rights to free speech, protest, and other basic rights continues as the Crown attempts to prevent Lich from accepting a freedom award.  This is what Canada has come to.  No liberal-democrat could ever support such dictatorial measures, yet our “Liberal” government does just that. If it turns out that the courts are in Trudeau’s pocket and won’t change the bail conditions, sending Lich back to jail will only make the oppressive nature of this government more evident.

https://apple.news/A0ZDk6Nm6RRyRIpo3hb1lqA

Edited by Zeitgeist

Was the Canadian government preparing to use the military against it's own people? Trudeau most be one of the most corrupt people in history. Guy runs this country like a third world dictatorship.

https://leaderpost.com/news/national/defence-watch/canadian-special-forces-conducted-flights-over-ottawa-protest-despite-military-directive/wcm/2188db92-7232-432d-a8fd-c773dfe8ce01?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0m4FPOmV8FxED-KsS1MMVnJ-f9jXW1u65I9ZjWpBKEM2uSwsn9m7aivak#Echobox=1652718824

Edited by West

6 hours ago, West said:

Liberals should hang their heads in shame

It’s a Canada problem.  The traditionally conservative papers like The Globe are now Liberal.  Canadians are so indoctrinated by government and state-funded media that they’ve forgotten the meaning of freedom.  The country is in a sad place.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Russia regularly runs quasi-elections in the environment of massive propaganda of supremacy and fear. Now we had a pandemic election in the environment of massive fear pumped by government-aligned media. The difference is vanishing right in our eyes. In the climate of propaganda and fear, what "free" is possible?

This is a real factual situation. Many of folks in our streets will be scared for years if not decades. How will they respond to points and debates? With rational independent and critical examination or out of deep ingrained insecurity and fear? And not like it has stopped. It's reinforced daily if not at the same volume then unbounded audacity of the claims (like "masks to protect vulnerable", a public statement very recently).

I wonder who wants even to notice. The country is becoming a sad and scary place indeed.

46 minutes ago, myata said:

Russia regularly runs quasi-elections in the environment of massive propaganda of supremacy and fear. Now we had a pandemic election in the environment of massive fear pumped by government-aligned media. The difference is vanishing right in our eyes. In the climate of propaganda and fear, what "free" is possible?

This is a real factual situation. Many of folks in our streets will be scared for years if not decades. How will they respond to points and debates? With rational independent and critical examination or out of deep ingrained insecurity and fear? And not like it has stopped. It's reinforced daily if not at the same volume then unbounded audacity of the claims (like "masks to protect vulnerable", a public statement very recently).

I wonder who wants even to notice. The country is becoming a sad and scary place indeed.

When I hear “protecting the vulnerable” I now understand this to mean oppression for all through restrictions, mandates, lockdowns, and most ironically, confinement and alienation of the elderly (vulnerable) by keeping visitors away from them for weeks or months on end.

It reminds me of the way that Canada now approves assisted suicide for mentally ill and poor people who have severe allergies to their living environments.  So much for social safety nets and the duty to protect health under the Hippocratic Oath.  Canada is becoming a place where “free healthcare” means mandated care (without personal choice over medical decisions), abandonment, and even state-funded assisted death.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

When I hear “protecting the vulnerable” I now understand this to mean oppression for all through restrictions, mandates

And in addition it can be false; wrong; and dangerous. An open season on objective truth. Wait for your daily message from high on. They know.

10 minutes ago, myata said:

And in addition it can be false; wrong; and dangerous. An open season on objective truth. Wait for your daily message from high on. They know.

This is why we have a constitution, to ensure that citizens’ rights are protected and to make sure that there’s a stringent threshold to meet before any such rights are compromised to address a so-called “emergency”.   Our government plays loose with our constitution.  Their use of the Emergencies Act is another example of this.  Quite simply, in today’s Canada, your rights aren’t strongly protected and may be violated with the support of the courts and media. 

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

and may be violated with the support of the courts and media. 

Such an old, eternal story. Citizens affirm their rights, they fight, they become prosperous, then bored, begin thinking that rights are given for granted in some book by some folks in fancy clothes, care only about bread and circuses. And then someone figures it out: OK, no need to bother. We can just take it. And all over again (Cloud atlas).

Edited by myata
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

When I hear “protecting the vulnerable” I now understand this to mean oppression for all through restrictions, mandates, lockdowns, and most ironically, confinement and alienation of the elderly (vulnerable) by keeping visitors away from them for weeks or months on end.

This is what happens when you allow the government to decide - they make decisions in THEIR best interest, not what the people want.

Most of the "vulnerable" ones I've talked to or heard or read about, would rather see their loved ones during their last days and moments.

But nobody asks them.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Goddess said:

This is what happens when you allow the government to decide - they make decisions in THEIR best interest, not what the people want.

Most of the "vulnerable" ones I've talked to or heard or read about, would rather see their loved ones during their last days and moments.

But nobody asks them.

Yeah I’m petrified of eventually being classed as “vulnerable”.   Images of imprisonment in a home and needles to make me feel better and “safe”.  How safe are the mentally ill getting assisted suicide?  Better look healthy when they come knocking. You don’t want to end up in the wrong line.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

On 5/17/2022 at 12:52 PM, Michael Hardner said:

You are even behind the times on your conspiracy theories ... ?   

Do you get them via Canada Post or ?  

I am way ahead of you when it comes to those conspiracy theories, Mikey boy, which today are now starting to produce and show that those conspiracies theories, that I have mentioned here many times, were/are for real. You need to update your lefty liberal woke brain. Your lefty liberal woke sources are messing with that not so on the ball head of yours.

You should try and listen to FOX NEWS every evening like I do. Tucker, Watters, Bongino, Ingraham and Gutfeld are fantastic night time evening hosts to listen to and are very pro conservative. I like that! Gutfeld is the #1 late night talk show host on TV for great entertainment and fun. And then there is lefty liberal Corbeil and Kimmel. Yuk and puke. 

Nope. Phuk Canada Post. CP is a waste of taxpayer's tax dollars. I say privatize Canada Post. And why not. Save billions of tax dollars. Works for me. ?

On 5/17/2022 at 12:57 PM, myata said:

How hard is it to get? How many times it need to be explained or repeated? The reasons, rationales of a psychotic criminal do not matter. The act speaks for itself, and judged on what it is. The act, the fact is all what matters. We know what someone is a criminal thug, murderous psycho because that is what they do, not some stories in their bizarre minds.

I am not sure as to who you are referring to as psychotic? Are you referring to that psychotic criminal Zelensky by chance? 

News flash for you. The Ukranian bought off mercenary soldiers that were hold up in that bio lab weapons iron works building in Mariupol just surrounded to the Russian troops. It looks to me like the Russian military are starting to kick Zelensky's butt big time. Aw well, it looks to me like the good guys have now become victorious over the bad guys. It looks like the conflict between Russia and Ukraine will soon be over with Russia coming out the winner. Finally. ?

• Thanks 1

On 5/17/2022 at 1:07 PM, myata said:

Even if, by an enormous stretch of imagination, a psycho knew something real; it still doesn't give them the right, any right to barge into someone home, break, kick and kill at will. That notion just doesn't exist anywhere but in an inflamed, bizarre mind. You can run a test on it.

Why didn't the maniac go to UN General Assembly to present his evidence and ask for action? Psycho knows. And no one else ever will.

I am starting to think and believe that we have plenty of our own lefty liberal woke psychos here. No names will be mentioned. Just saying. ?

7 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

It’s a Canada problem.  The traditionally conservative papers like The Globe are now Liberal.  Canadians are so indoctrinated by government and state-funded media that they’ve forgotten the meaning of freedom.  The country is in a sad place.  

It's correct to describe the right wing as a direction. It's not a place.

Are you still allowed to bad mouth the government 7 days a week and twice on Sunday? How do you explain that given the depth and breadth of the autocratic dictatorship you believe Canada has become?

You're the best argument there is for dispelling your own hooey.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yeah I’m petrified of eventually being classed as “vulnerable”.   Images of imprisonment in a home and needles to make me feel better and “safe”.  How safe are the mentally ill getting assisted suicide?  Better look healthy when they come knocking. You don’t want to end up in the wrong line.  

We have all become pretty much vulnerable to all of the whims, lies and bullshit that are dear Marxist Canadian political leaders have given us and what they have become. They do not listen to we the peasants at all anymore. But instead, we are being forced to listen to them and we have become victims of their evil Marxist programs and agendas that have pretty much fallen in line with UN and the EU globalist great reset plans to turn us all into slaves for life. Just saying.   

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

But nobody asks them.

As long as we the peasants still allow our Marxist globalist political politicians to continue to keep running this country into the ground, we will all continue to become vulnerable and victims with those politicians who continue to show hatred and contempt towards we the bloody taxpayer's who pay these creeps their salaries. Canada needs a real and true conservative wake up call in order to try and save this country from becoming a Marxist third world globalist great reset hell hole. Only a Trump like conservative can now save Canada. Just my opinion of course.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, taxme said:

News flash for you.

No you're only confirming the diagnosis. No point in continuing examination. A psycho will always find all and any reason to justify their unjustifiable abhorrent acts. That is the whole reason people know them as such. Otherwise, that is, if they used words, reason, evidence, negotiations they wouldn't be psychos but normal people that is that normal people do as opposed to them.

6 hours ago, taxme said:

I am starting to think and believe that we have plenty of our own lefty liberal woke psychos here.

And you wouldn't be wrong as above. When reason; objective evidence; independent checks and verification of urges and decisions ceases to exist that's when the difference can become elusive. Psychos always know that whatever they were doing they were meaning well for others; they just never asked them if they liked it.

Edited by myata

The masking experiment was not so much about the disease that was never proven with reasonable confidence. But it did measure one important social characteristic: the level of default, subconscious compliance. It wasn't the first one in the history of course. And now the results are in. And they aren't encouraging: next to anything can be claimed and happen. And if it can, why wouldn't it?

1 hour ago, myata said:

The masking experiment was not so much about the disease that was never proven with reasonable confidence. But it did measure one important social characteristic: the level of default, subconscious compliance. It wasn't the first one in the history of course. And now the results are in. And they aren't encouraging: next to anything can be claimed and happen. And if it can, why wouldn't it?

Well maybe you can pass legislation that requires masked people sit at the back of busses use separate water fountains and that sort of thing.