Trucker's Convoy

West

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm using your exact logic eyeball.

You think it's not "forcing" someone to do something when you threaten to take their job away but it 100% is. 

Sure I think it's force but not the deadly violent act you stupidly persist in pretending it is. 

You're just the worst kind of person on earth, eyeball.

Awwww.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Sure I think it's force but not the deadly violent act you stupidly persist in pretending it is. 

Awwww.

So taking the livelihood from a person, denying them EI and other benefits they were otherwise entitled to and then leaving them to die a slow death on the street is not a "deadly violent act"?

I think for the courts, if you took someone in your basement and starved them to death it will be the same 25 years you will get as if you shot them with a gun.

I have to conclude you are the stupid one in your debacle with WestCanMan.

PPSD. Doctors need to recognize and document it (and it won't be easy), then class action, against the government and complicit media companies. What if we could get a piece of that juicy MP's pie too?

Edited by myata

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's drama to you because you d-g-a-f about other people's lives. You watch the CBC's propaganda and then you click your heels and turn off the tube. You're done.

"Opinion received, sir! I'll start engaging in disseminating this [dis]information as soon as I get to my computer."

Some of us really hoped that the vaccines worked so that we could get on with our lives, but I knew long before you did that the vaccines weren't good enough to let us get on with our lives. Thousands of people were ending up in ICU right away. There were nasty side-effects that first came out as rumours, then some credible people said them on TV, then statistics finally creeped out of the CDC to confirm what we already knew. The more data that comes in, the more we see that even boosting doesn't work. 

The vax doesn't work Flyer. Santa isn't real. There's no tooth fairy. Am I going too fast for you? 

Look, I very much care about other people, I wore masks and I got vaccinated to help others as much as myself.

The CBC is not he only source of news. Your hate for CBC is well noted but, your belief in social media as news is also well noted.

11 billions doses were given world wide. Yes, there were side effects but, what vaccine or drug does not have side effects? I had cancer and i can tell you the side effects from the drugs I was given were at time intolerable but, they worked. Oh and, unfortunately for some, those drugs did not work. That is the situation with all drugs. Keeping up with this virus is a challenge. It has morphed what? 6 times already and continues to morph. Each variant has created it's own challenges. COVID is fluid.

For all the information I have seen (from many sources, the vaccination did work in reducing hospitalizations and in particular, deaths. Not totally as no drug is 100% effective but enough to have saved maybe millions of lives.

You are going too fast for yourself. You are not slowing down to the see the real world and focusing only on the few and your narrative.

7 hours ago, cougar said:

So taking the livelihood from a person, denying them EI and other benefits they were otherwise entitled to and then leaving them to die a slow death on the street is not a "deadly violent act"?

I think for the courts, if you took someone in your basement and starved them to death it will be the same 25 years you will get as if you shot them with a gun.

OMG.... can you get any more dramatic???

If someone is "entitled" then they get that entitlement.  If not, no getting it.

9 hours ago, cougar said:

Negligence for sure if it was 40 below out.

I think you're right.

I don't know why but you're entitled to your opinions, even the ridiculous ones.

10 hours ago, cougar said:

There were plenty of jobs where vaccine was not a requirement of the job.  So to your example, there's an open door in the basement, which gives the "victim" access to food, their friends and relatives and most things enjoyed by the rest of society.  If the "victim" refused to go out that door, what would the courts say then?

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

OMG.... can you get any more dramatic???

If someone is "entitled" then they get that entitlement.  If not, no getting it.

The statement I used was "otherwise entitled" meaning entitled before the vaccination mandates came into effect and they the entitlement rights were stripped from those employees in order to force them to vaccinate.

24 minutes ago, dialamah said:

There were plenty of jobs where vaccine was not a requirement of the job.  So to your example, there's an open door in the basement, which gives the "victim" access to food, their friends and relatives and most things enjoyed by the rest of society.  If the "victim" refused to go out that door, what would the courts say then?

WestCanMan explained it well above why people can't jump between jobs that easily, especially after they have built a long career in some place.  Not sure what age you are, but what you think is easy to happen, is actually not that easy.

3 minutes ago, cougar said:

The statement I used was "otherwise entitled" meaning entitled before the vaccination mandates came into effect and they the entitlement rights were stripped from those employees in order to force them to vaccinate.

Oh, pre and post vaccinations?  NOT!!

Understand that employers (and often the employee unions) determined what their employees were required to do. So, the "otherwise entitled" still got what they were entitled to under the laws and employers and union wishes..

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, cougar said:

WestCanMan explained it well above why people can't jump between jobs that easily, especially after they have built a long career in some place.  Not sure what age you are, but what you think is easy to happen, is actually not that easy.

Tough decisions for sure but, principal or practical or necessary?? Your choice.

6 minutes ago, cougar said:

Isn't the claim usually made that people who want to work can always find a job, that not working is a choice.  

7 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Oh, pre and post vaccinations?  NOT!!

Understand that employers (and often the employee unions) determined what their employees were required to do.(1.) So, the "otherwise entitled" still got what they were entitled (2.) to under the laws and employers and union wishes..

1. I as an employer may determine to ask all my female employees to start working naked tomorrow.  If they refuse they can go home with no pay and benefits.  Or I can determine that whoever is not white should go home with no benefits.  If a criminal government approves it (which governments in the past have done), then it is all fine and dandy according to you ?????

2. They were entitled to EI.  After being stripped of that right, they got no EI.   Nothing to discuss any further

Edited by cougar

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You are going too fast for yourself. You are not slowing down to the see the real world and focusing only on the few and your narrative.

I'm going on what was promised to us. Safe and effective vaccines that would get us to herd immunity, and we had to take them as soon as they were available.

Then they were mostly safe drugs that worked really well, and we had to take them!

Then they just kind a safe and worked ok, but did the job, and we had to take them!

Now they don't really work and people who don't need them have to take them anyways. 

52.5% of the Canadians who died of covid between March 27 and April 10 were triple-vaxed. 54% of Canadians are triple-vaxed. I see a pattern there.

1 hour ago, cougar said:

1. I as an employer may determine to ask all my female employees to start working naked tomorrow.  If they refuse they can go home with no pay and benefits.  Or I can determine that whoever is not white should go home with no benefits.  If a criminal government approves it (which governments in the past have done), then it is all fine and dandy according to you ?????

2. They were entitled to EI.  After being stripped of that right, they got no EI.   Nothing to discuss any further

Another stupid analogy.

There are a handful of your ilk that really do say the dumbest things LOL

If entitled and earned, you get it, if not you don't. Nothing further to discus LOL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

Another stupid analogy.

There are a handful of your ilk that really do say the dumbest things LOL

If entitled and earned, you get it, if not you don't. Nothing further to discus LOL

Sure, call the other guy dumb and move on - hi-hi-hi

27 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm going on what was promised to us. Safe and effective vaccines that would get us to herd immunity, and we had to take them as soon as they were available.

Then they were mostly safe drugs that worked really well, and we had to take them!

Then they just kind a safe and worked ok, but did the job, and we had to take them!

Now they don't really work and people who don't need them have to take them anyways. 

52.5% of the Canadians who died of covid between March 27 and April 10 were triple-vaxed. 54% of Canadians are triple-vaxed. I see a pattern there.

11 billion vaxxed people feel safe.

Over 60% of the deahts  died with, as opposed to from covid. Hospital stats showed that they had covid but were admitted for something else.

This is form last January and the % has increased since then https://globalnews.ca/news/8502714/ontario-incidental-covid-hospitalizations-january-11/

Edited by ExFlyer

Just now, ExFlyer said:

You may as well put a red cap on your head to feel safe.  I hear this color protects you the best.

If not, at least we'll see who you are.?

4 minutes ago, cougar said:

You may as well put a red cap on your head to feel safe.  I hear this color protects you the best.

If not, at least we'll see who you are.?

Oooo, just about the most feeble retort of your 1.5k posts LOL

red cap....Ha, funny, funny, funny

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Then Pfizer and Moderna are overachieving at a never-before-seen-pace, seeing as there are only 7.8B people on earth.

Damn, that's a lot of propaganda gobbling.

Over 60% of the deahts  died with, as opposed to from covid. Hospital stats showed that they had covid but were admitted for something else.

Not sure where you're going with that? Are you saying that maybe covid death tolls are overinflated? Or that healthy people don't need the psedovax?

32 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Then Pfizer and Moderna are overachieving at a never-before-seen-pace, seeing as there are only 7.8B people on earth.

Damn, that's a lot of propaganda gobbling.

Not sure where you're going with that? Are you saying that maybe covid death tolls are overinflated? Or that healthy people don't need the psedovax?

My apologies, 11+ billion doses.  https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

Yes, from what I have been reading there are many folks admitted to hospitals with things other than covid and somehow get covid but seem to be included in covid cases but passed away from their original  admittance issues.