Trucker's Convoy

West

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Try uploading the one document that brings it all together then.  Surely there's one somewhere.

Okay, here's a simple question, how many people are involved in this program?

Go to the World Economic Forum website or watch countless videos from programs like The Hill on The Great Reset.  You probably won’t though and I’m not watering rocks.  

18 minutes ago, eyeball said:

A system like that makes a lot of sense actually.  Maybe then we could start doing something about all the money laundering services our financial institutions and legal system is providing to criminals and oligarchs.

Yeesh. ?

It hasn't worked out so well for the Chinese citizenry.

Something to think about:

• A cashless society means NO CASH.  Zero.
  • It doesn't mean "mostly cashless" or "a wee bit of cash here and there"
  • Cashless means fully digitized, fully traceable, fully controlled
  • No more tuck-away cash for those preparing to leave domestic violence
  • No more purchases off marketplace unless you want to risk bank transfer fraud
  • No more garage sales
  • No more cash donations to homeless people you pass by
  • No more cash slipped into your grandchild's hand
  • No more money in birthday cards
  • No more piggy banks or tooth fairy for children
  • No more selling bits and pieces from your home that you no longer want/need for a bit of cassh
  • Less choice in where you purchase based on affordability
  • Banks and governments will have full control of every cent you have
  • Every transaction will be recorded (Reminder that the gov't froze bank accounts and is implementing further power to do it again)
  • All your movements and actions are traceable, meaning if the government doesn't agree with what you do or where you go - you are cut off financially without a hearing at the flick of a switch and with no recourse or warning
  • Your ability to buy and sell will be tied to your behaviour

You really need to research what it is.  Of course, it's going to be touted by the governments as a "convenience" and people who have no critical thinking ability and have ignored the example of the Chinese citizenry and think "it will never happen here".......seriously need to think this through.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Yeesh. ?

It hasn't worked out so well for the Chinese citizenry.

Something to think about:

• A cashless society means NO CASH.  Zero.
  • It doesn't mean "mostly cashless" or "a wee bit of cash here and there"
  • Cashless means fully digitized, fully traceable, fully controlled
  • No more tuck-away cash for those preparing to leave domestic violence
  • No more purchases off marketplace unless you want to risk bank transfer fraud
  • No more garage sales
  • No more cash donations to homeless people you pass by
  • No more cash slipped into your grandchild's hand
  • No more money in birthday cards
  • No more piggy banks or tooth fairy for children
  • No more selling bits and pieces from your home that you no longer want/need for a bit of cassh
  • Less choice in where you purchase based on affordability
  • Banks and governments will have full control of every cent you have
  • Every transaction will be recorded (Reminder that the gov't froze bank accounts and is implementing further power to do it again)
  • All your movements and actions are traceable, meaning if the government doesn't agree with what you do or where you go - you are cut off financially without a hearing at the flick of a switch and with no recourse or warning

You really need to research what it is.  Of course, it's going to be touted by the governments as a "convenience" and people who have no critical thinking ability and have ignored the example of the Chinese citizenry and think "it will never happen here".......seriously need to think this through.

Ottawa is going to do all this to me?

Okay. I guess I better get a gun and start killing the evil doers that want to do this.  How many people have you killed so far?  I only ask because I want to get some idea of how many will have to die. 

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Ottawa is going to do all this to me?

Okay. I guess I better get a gun and start killing the evil doers that want to do this.  How many people have you killed so far?  I only ask because I want to get some idea of how many will have to die. 

wow.

Just.....wow.

You are like the cow being led to the slaughterhouse and the whole way there, you're saying, "Why would the farmer want to kill me?  That makes no sense.  I mean, he feeds me every day. And I give him milk every day.  I don't know what this building is and I refuse to find out, but if he wants me to go there - it must be for my benefit.  It would be rude to question it."

Edited by Goddess

21 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Given how many times Trudeau has been called irrelevant, stupid, weak etc. By the right on this forum, I'm surprised anyone would give him this much credibility.

His relevance is his gullibility and need for attention. Waving flashy socks and a public assembly in front of him is like a red cape to a bull. If he didn’t have the PM job no one would care. He has the PM job mainly because of daddy’s name and good hair.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

His relevance is his gullibility and need for attention. Waving flashy socks and a public assembly in front of him is like a red cape to a bull. If he didn’t have the PM job no one would care. He has the PM job mainly because of daddy’s name and good hair.  

While I may agree with some of your rhetoric, just be aware (happy?) that he will be your leader for at least another 3 years.

Your tear ducts will be empty from your crying and your throat will be sore from all your yelling and fingers damaged from all the anti trudeau typing.

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

While I may agree with some of your rhetoric, just be aware (happy?) that he will be your leader for at least another 3 years.

Your tear ducts will be empty from your crying and your throat will be sore from all your yelling and fingers damaged from all the anti trudeau typing.

Already there

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Alberta:

First attachment - 77% of acute care covid cases are vaccinated.

Second attachment - That number has risen steadily.

Third attachment - The more doses you have, the higher your chances are of being hospitalized.

AB.png

AB 2.png

AB 3.png

Still believe the claim that vaccines are effective?  Real world evidence says otherwise.

Deaths almost doubled in a week and hospitalizations in third dose went up by 10%. But third dose vaccinations in the population went up by less than 0.9% (from 36.17% to 37.07%) THAT IS LESS THAN 1% increase in Dose 3 but a 10% increase in hospitalizations in that group.

Edited by Goddess

14 hours ago, Goddess said:

Still believe the claim that vaccines are effective?  Real world evidence says otherwise.

Deaths almost doubled in a week and hospitalizations in third dose went up by 10%. But third dose vaccinations in the population went up by less than 0.9% (from 36.17% to 37.07%) THAT IS LESS THAN 1% increase in Dose 3 but a 10% increase in hospitalizations in that group.

You're either not looking at the info hard enough to understand, or you are purposely trying to deceive people.

Since close to 80% of Albertans are vaccinated, and the number of doses change based on age, it's dumb to try to compare the numbers, unless you show what the per capita numbers are.

Here is a table, from the same page, where you pulled your info from:

image.thumb.png.13a964d6bfb10c68af2c81cf1191dca2.png

Look at the age group, number of doses (including unvaccinated),the hospitalization rate, and MORE IMPORTANTLY, rate per 100K.

Ref: https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-19-alberta-statistics.htm#vaccine-outcomes

Edited by marcus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, marcus said:

You're either not looking at the info hard enough to understand, or you are purposely trying to deceive people.

Since close to 80% of Albertans are vaccinated, and the number of doses change based on age, it's dumb to try to compare the numbers, unless you show what the per capita numbers are.

Here is a table, from the same page, where you pulled your info from:

image.thumb.png.13a964d6bfb10c68af2c81cf1191dca2.png

Look at the age group, number of doses (including unvaccinated),the hospitalization rate, and MORE IMPORTANTLY, rate per 100K.

Ref: https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-19-alberta-statistics.htm#vaccine-outcomes

We've already been over why the "per capita" statistic is nonsense in the debate. Furthermore that may have been the propaganda put out to get everyone to vaccinate but enough vaccinated are dying of covid to cause concern of effectiveness 

1. We have a large portion of young adults whove been vaccinated because universities have mandated it. They were at basically no risk of hospitalization or death. This demographic would skew in favor of vaccine effectiveness. 

Under 60s have low risk of ever going to hospital with the bug. Of course the less healthy you are, the more at risk you are. A large portion of this demographic were mandated to vaccinate by employers despite no real risk of hospitalization or death.

2. The more telling statistic is the number of people already seriously ill with other health issues ending up in hospital. The average person ends up staying home with a bowl of chicken noodles soup for a few days and is fine. 

Edited by West
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Goddess said:

It's because people haven't taken enough vaccines. 

On 4/22/2022 at 12:48 PM, Zeitgeist said:

I’ll go along with the take that vaccines offer some protection, albeit with some risk.  We shouldn’t have vaccine mandates, however.  The science doesn’t justify them.  

I took the vaccine, in good faith

but once it was quickly hijacked by the state corporate elites as an instrument of control over the working classes

I had no choice but to side against those who propagate such totalitarianism

down with traitors against the Crown of Canada

traitors against the Westminster Parliament of Canada born of the Glorious Revolution of 1688

Vive la Canadienne

true north strong & free of these ignominious elites and their tyrannical dictatorship

remember your oaths & affirmations

Edited by Dougie93

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I’ll go along with the take that vaccines offer some protection, albeit with some risk.  We shouldn’t have vaccine mandates, however.  The science doesn’t justify them.  

The libertarian side of me wants to say that no amount of science justifies mandatory vaccines. With perhaps the exception of babies and young children, from very fatal diseases. But even then the focus should be on education not coercion.

• Like 1

So banks are now refusing to do business with freedom convoy organizers over their political views. A service that was "essential" can now deny you service. 

Would be like the hydo company cutting off your power because they don't like your views

8 hours ago, West said:

So banks are now refusing to do business with freedom convoy organizers over their political views. A service that was "essential" can now deny you service. 

Would be like the hydo company cutting off your power because they don't like your views

it's really the banks doing themselves egregious harm

undermining confidence in not only the banking system, but banks themselves as a place to store money

banks as institutions are imploding along with every other institution in Canada

this widespread betrayal of confidence in the institutions in Canada, and the institution of Canada itself

is inevitably on trajectory to catastrophic consequences

this is a societal collapse in progress

a collapse of the Western Enlightenment values which founded Westminster itself in 1688

the founding of the modern British liberal state

that is collapsing all around us, in real time

a quick perusal of the historical record will show, that this is the stuff civil wars are made of

this is how all Latin American Banana Republic Basket Cases were made

Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru

this is the fate that Canada is degenerating towards now

as a Canadian soldier, I never thought of myself as defending Canadian freedom

reason being, I took Canadian freedom for granted

I took it as a given, the Charter of Rights & Freedoms under the supremacy of God and the rule of law

I was expected to kill, I was expected to die, to defend & uphold the Crown, I swore that oath

but not on Canadian soil, there would be no need for that in such a civil society

I was defending the free world, from the Soviets on the Inner German Border

we only fight other people's wars, never our own

I never thought I would see the day, when the Liberal Party of Canada would overthrow its own Charter

this truly is a dark & dystopic future, surreal in fact

Canada Bereaved

VIMY-Mother-Canada.jpg

Edited by Dougie93