Trucker's Convoy

West

24 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

thats because the west cries and throws a baby tantrum  when there beloved  C's  don't hold office lol . as for quebec the Bloc goes up and down in seats no big deal you don't see quebec pushing to seperate like  alberta did   atm

More than 4x as many Quebecers voted for the Bloc in the two elections that Trudeau called. Fact.

Western Separation is up, and for good reason. Fact.

If you don't think it's for good reason, think about this: Trudeau's policies cost Alberta over $100B in investment. Cost tens of thousands of jobs. Between Trudeau and the doddering fool with the poopy pants from DC, they cut an increase in Alberta oil to the US. Now the US has to beg the Saudis to increase production. At the same time as Trudeau was killing jobs in Alberta, he was working very hard for the criminal entity known as SNC Lavalin, with their court-documented history of bribing Canadians for Bridge contracts, but theoretically it was to 'save Quebec jobs'. Save some here, kill some there, what's the big deal, right? 

FYI western separation isn't only about alienation, it's about not being led by complete morons that are elected in the GTA/Mtl. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

More than 4x as many Quebecers voted for the Bloc in the two elections that Trudeau called. Fact.

Western Separation is up, and for good reason. Fact.

If you don't think it's for good reason, think about this: Trudeau's policies cost Alberta over $100B in investment. Cost tens of thousands of jobs. Between Trudeau and the doddering fool with the poopy pants from DC, they cut an increase in Alberta oil to the US. Now the US has to beg the Saudis to increase production. At the same time as Trudeau was killing jobs in Alberta, he was working very hard for the criminal entity known as SNC Lavalin, with their court-documented history of bribing Canadians for Bridge contracts, but theoretically it was to 'save Quebec jobs'. Save some here, kill some there, what's the big deal, right? 

FYI western separation isn't only about alienation, it's about not being led by complete morons that are elected in the GTA/Mtl. 

trust me if you guys ever actually had a referendum  to leave in alberta I would be  cheering you guys and ye have my support to GTFO from the east  just plain tired of listening to western whiners the last  10 years.

Just now, Jack9000 said:

trust me if you guys ever actually had a referendum  to leave in alberta I would be  cheering you guys and ye have my support to GTFO from the east  just plain tired of listening to western whiners the last  10 years.

I'm 100% happy to leave Canada. I can't stand easterners and their blatant stupidity. 

40 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

PC party was conservatives  jesus  wake up dude.

???? 

No its not. You can Google Conservative Party and see they forned as a party in 2003. 

Good grief. Leftists trying to deflect from their dispicablr past. Almost as funny as the Democrats claiming they "switched sides" with the Republicans to explain away Jim Crowe and slavery

11 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Have a lot of people in Canada emptied their bank-accounts during the past few days fearing about their accounts being frozen as a punishment for attending the protests?

I have no evidence either way, no cites or inclination to Google but can answer with confidence: no.

27 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

Atlantic

Okayyyyy so you say you'll be cheering if any western province votes to leave. There is an old saying about biting the hand that feeds you.

The topic at hand is the overreaction  of Trudeau and it's hard to imagine even his most ardent fans supporting the financial penalties imposed on anyone or everyone that donated to the trucker protest in good faith.

WATCH: Trudeau's Deputy PM mocks freedom protesters with frozen bank accounts | The Post Millennial

Yesterday, interim Ottawa Police Chief Steve Bell said that those who attended the weeks-long peaceful Freedom Convoy protest in Ottawa could face charges and financial sanctions, even if they have since retreated, and that these investigations could continue for "months to come."
"The simple answer is yes, if you are involved in this protest, we will actively look to identify you and follow up with financial sanctions and criminal charges," said Bell at the weekend press briefing. "Absolutely."
"This investigation will go on for months to come. It has many, many different streams, both from a federal financial level, from a provincial licensing level, from a criminal code level, from a municipal breach of court order, breach of court injunction level," said Bell.

13 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Okayyyyy so you say you'll be cheering if any western province votes to leave. There is an old saying about biting the hand that feeds you.

The topic at hand is the overreaction  of Trudeau and it's hard to imagine even his most ardent fans supporting the financial penalties imposed on anyone or everyone that donated to the trucker protest in good faith.

well first of all Bc and Manitoba would never agree to  leave  it would just be Alberta/sask if there ever was an alliance. which i doubt will ever happen anyway. and Trudeau is oposing  financial penalties on organizers and big donors to the illegal protest.. that  woman who  nominated 50$  and got bank account  apperently frozen  may not even be real judging by some stuff i seen today.

Edited by Jack9000

8 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Then why not post that? How much disinformation are we expected to put up with on this topic?

Financial institutions have started freezing protesters’ bank accounts based on RCMP information, Chrystia Freeland says - The Globe and Mail

It's right there in the headline, freezing protesters bank accounts, Chrystia Freeland says.

That's from two Liberal sources, the Globe and Mail and Chrystia Freeland. If you don't believe it even when Freeland herself says it then it's impossible to prove it to you.

How many it has happened to so far I have no idea yet.

Just now, West said:

Right on

I think things like the Mohawk Nation saving Canada should be viewed as a nice dream.

These guys won't stop for nothing. 

So...let's do some reality. 

Justin is Dictator for a minimum of 30 days. But let's be frank. They're not doing this just to be kings for a month. More like Dictator for Life. 

It took D-Day and more to get rid of the last batch.

• Haha 1