Trucker's Convoy

West

Just now, blackbird said:

The blockades of border crossings are seriously hurting thousands of jobs, families, and people in Canada.  So yes, it is like beating up on kids and old people.

Mandates and restrictions are hurting a lot more people to a greater extent.  This can all be resolved if government responds to the concerns.  Instead they vilify legitimate concerns then hide.  

48 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

He can announce all he wants, but he better ask permission from the blockaders at the Coutts border crossing first.   Also ask the virus if it will make any difference.

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The high murder and rape rates in major US cities are good indicator of civilization. Not to mention drug addictions, family disputes and abuse, high divorce rate, racism, adultery and prostitutions

pointing out it's faults

does not disprove my point

I never said it was perfect

I said other nations are worse

and it's the best there has ever been to date

no nation looks good compared to a fictional utopia

that doesn't mean America isn't great

Edited by Yzermandius19

14 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

When and how to remove restrictions are all provincial.

Alright genius…who put in the truckers mandate? Who put in the mandate restricting flights and trains? Who put in the mandate for vaccination of federal workers? Which province was in charge of that??? I’ll wait….

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Aristides said:

You still can't explain why none of the new variants have come from places with high vaccination rates.

What new variants? There have only been high vaccination rates anywhere for the last 7 months. How many new variants came out in the last 7 months?

So you think the government should have spent 300 billion on vaccines and therapies and nothing on relief? You don't even believe in vaccines. You are just throwing crap out there and hoping some will stick.

I didn't say all $300B on research. That's another straw man argument. 

When you don't have any decent points to make, don't resort to lying. 

6 minutes ago, blackbird said:

These protests and insurrection are radical Trumpist inspired along with all the money coming in to support them.

no they are not

the Truckers still naively believe in Canada

and don't want to be associated with Trump at all

very few of the protestors are MAGA

Edited by Yzermandius19

49 minutes ago, Goddess said:

FFS  

I am comparing YOU - who feels that no matter what the government says, you will obey to the PEOPLE of Germany who obeyed their government without questioning.

You seem to not understand even when things are explained to you SEVERAL TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like a lot of things governments do but I believe in democracy where governments are elected, not dictated by mobs.

Let's take stock. We have a bunch of angry people who have taken over downtown Ottawa for two weeks, many with their kids, and other groups blocking borders and bridges and what has happened to them. NOTHING! Yet  you have the absolute gall to compare them with Europe's Jews of the 30's and 40's. You also have the gall to claim you are doing it for our own good, completely ignoring the rights and freedoms of the people who live and have business's in those places or rely on those borders to get the goods they need to run their lives and business or get their goods to market. All because a small minority of truckers don't want to get vaccinated and a bunch of stupid children who think they are some kind of heroes.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

pointing out it's faults

does not disprove my point

I never said it was perfect

I said other nations are worse

and it's the best there has ever been to date

no nation looks good compared to a fictional utopia

that doesn't mean America isn't great

Canada is great in comparison as all those evils exist still, but to a much lesser extend.

1 hour ago, Accountability Now said:

Alright genius…who put in the truckers mandate? Who put in the mandate restricting flights and trains? Who put in the mandate for vaccination of federal workers? Which province was in charge of that??? I’ll wait….

Read my comment that you have quoted before posting. I said restrictions as how or when to lift like mask wearing or bar and restaurant capacity or openings are provincial jurisdictions. The protesters also demanding restrictions removed.