Trucker's Convoy

West

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

If you are extremely concerned about the children's education, I could ask on one of the pages, if you like.

I was asking if some of the people protesting their loss of freedom to choose also support women's right to choose  when it comes to reproductive rights. I realize it is not a question that con be answered except by the individual.

I really need to calm down. I was going to suggest the children were convenient shields but I need to chill. 

11 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It seems t me the display of children playing is purposeful and organized to fool the public opinion to hide their real face of forcefully blocking main streets of nation's Capital and illegal foreign funding and God knows what is in plan to destroy our democracy. Yes sure children playing are too innocent for state of emergency. 

Yes, and someone else commented that if they left their children at home for these 2 weeks, they were also bad parents.

So to recap:

If they bring their children with them = bad parents

If they leave them behind = bad parents

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Yes, and someone else commented that if they left their children at home for these 2 weeks, they were also bad parents.

So to recap:

Their kids should come first. That's the #1 job of any parent.

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Too on point for you? Sophie had to make a choice, none the less in that Hollywood movie.

People have to "choose" to get injected with a mystery mRNA 'vaccine' (that apparently doesn't work) or lose their jobs. You can pretend it is voluntary...from your ivory tower eating cake. 

You have the advantage on me. I've never read the book or seen the film.

What is the mystery in the mRNA vaccine? They've been developing it for 15 years with an eye to using it for HIV/AIDS IIRC. The great thing about it is it is a method of creating designer vaccines.

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

It's a lot friendlier than some of the things I might do to you fascists wanting to put us all in chains.

The only chains I have are cable chains for my truck. 

Try demonstrating for people who have really been discriminated against.

Edited by Aristides

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

So to recap:

Best option: stay home with the kids.  Covid 19 is deadlier than polio and it is the worst catastrophe to ever hit the USA.

Edited by Queenmandy85

1 minute ago, Queenmandy85 said:

You have the advantage on me. I've never read the book or seen the film.

What is the mystery in the mRNA vaccine? They've been developing it for 15 years with an eye to using it for HIV/AIDS IIRC. The great thing about it is it is a method of creating designer vaccines.

While you might be comfortable taking a vaccine developed apparently by the same folks that built the virus...have at it. I'm not going to stop you. However, you & others want to FORCE me to follow you. Not going to happen...not without you turning FULL Nazi and putting a gun to my head. Understand?

4 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Best option: stay home with the kids and get them vaccinated. Covid 19 is deadlier than polio and it is the worst catastrophe to ever hit the USA.

Not the worst for per-capita deaths...1918 "Spanish Flu" was far more deadlier:

Ultimately, when compared on a per-capita basis, the pandemic of 1918 was far deadlier than this one, according to Christopher McKnight Nichols, associate professor of history at Oregon State University.

"The difference is that 1 in 500 Americans have died now, and about 1 in 152 died in 1918, although our number keeps going up," Nichols told ABC News.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/coronavirus-death-toll-us-eclipses-1918-influenza-pandemic/story?id=80020368

...and now, back to Canada.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Maye they feel they are putting their children first - ensuring that their rights as Canadians will be respected by future governments and fascists like yourself.

They weren't very concerned about children when they stole their fuel and money to support them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

They've been developing it for 15 years with an eye to using it for HIV/AIDS IIRC.

Since it alters human DNA, it was originally being developed for diseases such as cystic fibrosis, in which people are missing or have a damaged gene in their DNA code.  The mRNA vaccine would alter the gene by  inserting the "code" to make the body produce the enzyme that is missing.

When trying it on coronaviruses, it could never be brought to market because in the animal trials, the mice who got the vaccine recovered from the virus, but then died when re-exposed to it.  This was the hurdle they could never overcome.  And the reason why many scientists warned that the vaccines would provide little efficacy and the reason why we are now seeing higher numbers of vaccinated in hospital and ICU.

Our beloved Premier Moe, admonished us to be respectful of those we disagree with. While we have opposing views, we are a community and I will try to do better. I do not really believe children should be taken away in this circumstance and I need to show more respect. Where would we be without Yzer, Dog, Bush Cheney, Taxme etc. We would be at a loss for words.

• Like 2

Canada is doing this well...trust me...I watched it go very, very sideways (up close and personal) in 2020 after the George Floyd killing.   Over 500 businesses damaged or destroyed.  The incinerated police precinct building still has not been replaced.

Enjoy the "peaceful" non-violent protest...it could be far worse.

• Like 4