Trucker's Convoy

West

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Canadians are MAD because a Chinese social credit system is being forced upon us in the form of vaccine passports that will NEVER go away.

You'll need it to cross ANY border...use ANY service...do ANYTHING.

You want this?

If so you're fucking crazy...or evil. Not sure which...maybe both?

The Americans have the same requirement dumb ass, you can't cross the border unvaccinated regardless of what Trudeau does.

• Like 1

Just now, Aristides said:

The Americans have the same requirement dumb ass, you can't cross the border unvaccinated regardless of what Trudeau does.

And they're MAD too. Guys like yourself think you're going to do shit and get away with it. No consequences. Steal people's children. Lock them up in camps. Throw them in prisons.

I'd count your good days.

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Bullshit, they don't even know what they are fighting for. They are just angry and lashing out.

Possibly and probably.  

However most of the general public is wondering about the same problems addressed in MP Joël Lightbound speech. He criticized some of the stances of his own party and mandate justification/effectiveness. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-mp-politicization-pandemic-1.6343730

It would be good to see the discussions heading towards this direction of accountability and expecting measurable outcomes.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

And they're MAD too. Guys like yourself think you're going to do shit and get away with it. No consequences. Steal people's children. Lock them up in camps. Throw them in prisons.

I'd count your good days.

What an effing drama queen. Jesus you guys are pathetic with your bullshit.

6 minutes ago, Winston said:

Possibly and probably.  

However most of the general public is wondering about the same problems addressed in MP Joël Lightbound speech. He criticized some of the stances of his own party and mandate justification/effectiveness. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-mp-politicization-pandemic-1.6343730

It would be good to see the discussions heading towards this direction of accountability and expecting measurable outcomes.

It would be nice but explain to me how you can expect measurable outcomes when you don't know where this virus is going next. These idiots think we have control, we don't and never have. All we can do is react to what this virus does next.

Edited by Aristides

39 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So...protests are not allowed...in your version of Democracy?

Leftists love protests when they include arson and looting. They can even include assaults and murders of civilians and still be considered 'mostly peaceful' if they just include those two things. Without arson and looting though, according to the leftist dictionary; any protest, no matter how peaceful, is called an insurrection.

They also use the word sedition in a new way. Leftists call angry mobs seditious, while the rest of us consider sedition to be the act of convincing other people to attack the government.  

It's not actually new for the definition of words to change to match the way that they're used in society at large, and the fact that 50% of the people use those words incorrectly now just means that the definitions will eventually change to include the leftists' current misusage of them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It would be nice but explain to me how you can expect measurable outcomes when you don't know where this virus is going next. These idiots think we have control, we don't and never have. All we can do is react to what this virus does next.

Maybe the people who actually make these viruses know what they're going to be releasing next, or maybe the trend of continually weaker and weaker mutations of the virus will continue, as predicted by Hermann Muller. 

In either event, what we're doing now isn't slowing the spread. Vaxing and masking are a bust. 

Science has to work harder and get ahead of coronaviruses soon, our PM should be funding more research and less basement-dwelling. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Maybe the people who actually make these viruses know what they're going to be releasing next, or maybe the trend of continually weaker and weaker mutations of the virus will continue, as predicted by Hermann Muller. 

In either event, what we're doing now isn't slowing the spread. Vaxing and masking are a bust. 

Science has to work harder and get ahead of coronaviruses soon, our PM should be funding more research and less basement-dwelling. 

Tin hat a little tight today? All the new variants have come from different parts of the world with low vaccination rates. Some conspiracy.

On edit:

You think Trudeau is an incompetent idiot but expect him and Canada to solve Covid all by ourselves. Which is it?

Edited by Aristides

On 2/8/2022 at 12:27 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Some people are starting to get more boistruous about their opposition to the convoy too:

1I13qIU.png

Is that your leader MH? Is that really the guy that you want to represent your anti-Freedom Convoy movement? 

"I'll drink my tea while you click a photo of mah belly!"

If we have to choose, I'll go with the black guy who actually got off his ass and walked through the convoy, meeting the people there and learning first-hand what it was all about. You and I have almost nothing in common. 

28 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Where are you getting yours? But their opinions don't count. Right?

You can see multiple videos of what’s going on through YouTube.  These are primary sources without the sneering incendiary narration of big media.   It doesn’t matter.  Your mind is closed.

Edited by Zeitgeist

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...OK Big-Guy. Come and arrest me.

"1  Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. {ordained: or, ordered} 2  Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation."  Romans 1:1, 2 KJV

I don't have to do anything.  God has his sights on evil doers. It is just a matter of time and how.  People who think there is no God or he is not watching are badly deceived.

Ottawa residents are fighting back.

Since the law enforcement is unwilling or unable to enforce the law and restore order and the governments at different levels are doing nothing to end this sedition may be it is time for Ottawa residents to take the matter into their own hands and keep their options open as how to drive out these unwanted law breakers. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Haha 2

This is what "democracy" looks like...and it looks frick'n awesome from this side of the border.   Seems that local, provincial, and federal governments had zero planning for such a conflict and don't know what to do for fear of making the impasse even worse.

Supporters are defying police by carrying water and fuel to the protesters.   Blockages are spreading to other choke points.  

michael jackson mj GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You can see multiple videos of what’s going on through YouTube.  These are primary sources without the sneering incendiary narration of big media.   It doesn’t matter.  Your mind is closed.

Ya, I know. YouTube posters never have an agenda.

You don't even know who they are.

Edited by Aristides

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Tin hat a little tight today? All the new variants have come from different parts of the world with low vaccination rates. Some conspiracy.

There are almost 8B people on the planet. Not all of them are in NA (less than 600M) and Europe (<800M), so it's really racist to expect all the mutations to come from there. 

There are 1.2B people in Africa and Asia has over 4B.

Just let me do the thinking, ok? You're bringing down the avg here.  

On edit:

You think Trudeau is an incompetent idiot but expect him and Canada to solve Covid all by ourselves. Which is it?

That makes absolutely no sense at all. It's almost retarded.

I didn't say that Trudeau should put on a lab coat, buy a petri dish & a dollar store microscope, and cure covid by himself, please don't conflate my comments with your fantasies again. 

Instead of buying votes with CERB he should be giving more money to researchers in our country. Canada actually has a rich history of contributing to medicine, even before Trudeau came along. Google Ebola, snoop around. 

On 2/8/2022 at 12:27 PM, Michael Hardner said:

OK here's the Leger poll on the Convoy...

There's 17% 'strong support' so maybe people can understand Trudeau's response a little more now ?

Now before you JUMP DOWN MY THROAT - DO NOT SHOOT THE MESSENGERS.  I am sympathetic with popular uprisings, but this falls a little short of being popular:

https://leger360.com/surveys/legers-north-american-tracker-february-8-2022/

Some people are starting to get more boistruous about their opposition to the convoy too:

1I13qIU.png

Cool shirt. Only 15.99

https://tshirtatlowprice.com/products/losers-in-1865-losers-in-1945-losers-in-2020-losers-in-2022-shirt/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There are almost 8B people on the planet. Not all of them are in NA (less than 600M) and Europe (<800M), so it's really racist to expect all the mutations to come from there. 

There are 1.2B people in Africa and Asia has over 4B.

Just let me do the thinking, ok? You're bringing down the avg here.  

That makes absolutely no sense at all. It's almost retarded.

I didn't say that Trudeau should put on a lab coat, buy a petri dish & a dollar store microscope, and cure covid by himself, please don't conflate my comments with your fantasies again. 

Instead of buying votes with CERB he should be giving more money to researchers in our country. Canada actually has a rich history of contributing to medicine, even before Trudeau came along. Google Ebola, snoop around. 

Nothing to do with racism and it is racist to suggest it is. It's only logical that new variants would come from highly populated areas with low vaccination rates. The first came from the UK before vaccines were available, then South Africa, Brazil, and India. You just can't explain why new variants aren't originating in areas with high vaccination rates so you play the racism card.

The government announced over a billion toward vaccine and therapy development back in the spring of 2020 and more since then. Where have you been?