Trucker's Convoy

West

5 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Road blocking, occupation, disturbance, illegal parking, harassments have always been banned in Canada and still is. Peaceful protests still allowed. Convoy protests fall into former category and should not be allowed. GO HOME

You're a known fascist, though...in support of using the Army on your fellow citizens. I say fuck off to you.

3 hours ago, myata said:

Another good lesson: don't use funding vehicles that will cave in to political pressure. Now they want to control who you donate to (injecting at will isn't enough - and who said that there will be a line, somewhere that would be enough, for sure and for all time?). Best of all to them and their buddies - cronies. They will know how to take best care of it. Just watch them.

The gofundme is owned by the opposition. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're a known fascist, though...in support of using the Army on your fellow citizens. I say fuck off to you.

And Fuck off to you too idiot. You are such a fucking idiot that cannot debate in a civilized manner you *** ** .*** ****

I said the Prime Minister of Canada has said no plan for call on the Army in the cards but in my view as a last resort if they start rioting or attack people and destroy property them Army can be called upon to restore law and order and protect citizens. It is the responsibility of every government to protect its citizens especially when foreign interference and funding is involved to cause riot and disturbances.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:
  • A class-action lawsuit on behalf of Centretown residents seeks $9.8M for for emotional, mental and other distress and punitive damages.
  • GoFundMe says no further funds will be directly distributed to the Freedom Convoy organizers
  • The Ottawa Police Service says it’s launching a “surge and contain strategy” with partners to tackle the protests

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/truck-convoy-police-to-launch-surge-and-contain-strategy-this-weekend-city-councillors-plan-centretown-patrol

Tsk...the local liberals had their feelings hurt. The army of bureaucrats in Centertown are scared to go outside. People who work...at home. I bet even Ubereats is taking way too long. Oh GAWD the emotional agony.

Can you say...'wet noodle'?

Donations are being returned. Guess people will have to donate another way.

The police have their hands tied. These 'dumb truckers' have been pleasant and in good spirits. Hell they had a big street party last night with fireworks and all. Sure looks like a lot of people agree with the truckers. Who knew...

The CTV...apparently the conservative national news...has a coloured lady on claiming the police are racist because they haven't been arresting people. Our 2 major news networks are pathetic.

• Like 1

Ottawa residents should join and file a class action lawsuit to claim the ten million dollars from Go Fund Me and an immediate injunction to freeze the funds until the lawsuit is settled.  The money could be used to compensate citizens for all the threats, abuse, assaults, loss of income of businesses, defacing the downtown property, a very loud noise effecting the health and well-being of the citizens, and disruption of the lives of Ottawa citizens and reimburse the taxpayers for policing costs.  The steady noise is a major offense.  This is nothing more than an American-inspired, Jan. 6, type of Trumpster occupation.  The similarities are too great to ignore.  Trump has already thrown his support behind the anarchists which further proves a connection.  In addition to the massive amounts of anonymous money donated to GFM, most of which likely came from American Trumpsters.

According to this article, the chances of a peaceful end to this occupation may have already passed.

Ottawa protest battle lines harden on both sides amid concerns chance for peaceful end has passed (msn.com)

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

And Fuck off to you too idiot. You are such a fucking idiot that cannot debate in a civilized manner you *** ** .*** ****

I said the Prime Minister of Canada has said no plan for call on the Army in the cards but as a last resort if they start rioting or attack people or property them Army can be called upon to restore law and order and protect citizens. It is the responsibility of every government to protect its citizens especially when foreign interference and funding is involved to cause riot and disturbances.

Foreign interference and funding?

I didn't know Soros was sending money to the truckers...

2 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Ottawa residents should join and file a class action lawsuit to claim the ten million dollars from Go Fund Me and an immediate junction to freeze the funds until the lawsuit is settled.  The money could be used to compensate citizens for all the threats, abuse, loss assaults, loss of income of businesses, and disruption of the lives of Ottawa citizens and reimburse the taxpayers for policing costs.  This is nothing more than an American-inspired, Jan. 6, type of Trumpster occupation.  The similarities are too great to ignore.

According to this article, the chances of a peaceful end to this occupation may have already passed.

Ottawa protest battle lines harden on both sides amid concerns chance for peaceful end has passed (msn.com)

"battle lines"???

Lol...oh the gross abuse of language! 

The truckers are not looking for a fight. But it looks like the media is hoping for it.

What a despicable exhibition of "fake news".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

That money is all donated. It more like ComeFuckMe.

They are giving everyone their money back now. People starter reporting their donation as fraud to their banks and cost GFM $15 a shot. 

I'd be decentralizing giving platforms because you never know whst these leftists will try next. Very messed up people. 

Billions in property damage from black lives matter protests yet gofundme and our PM still supported them

Edited by West
  • Like 3

It's a bit embarrassing that we here in Finland have our own convoy. We don't seem to be able to think of anything original of our own. We have to copy everything from abroad. This time from you in Canada. 

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...anything?

I could think of a few things I'd like to see Soros do...and I bet the Libbies wouldn't like any of them.

We have people at this very site that think the theft and violence against the truckers is perfectly fine. Run more of them over is what they say.

But they'll have to go a long ways to prove that the likes of that girl posting at the party last night is some sort of fascist herself. She's not like them. She's not a damn monster...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, West said:

They are giving everyone their money back now. People starter reporting their donation as fraud to their banks and cost GFM $15 a shot. 

I'd be decentralizing giving platforms because you never know whst these leftists will try next. Very messed up people. 

Billions in property damage from black lives matter protests yet gofundme and our PM still supported them

My wife wanted to donate. I stopped her. Now I think I'm-a-gonna help her find a reliable way to send money. 

My wife is a Soviet defector. She recognizes all this as standard dictatorial procedure. These people are dangerous. They'll push till they get what they think they want, and then realize it's not what they really wanted.

Idiots...obviously not one of these Libbies know about or care to consult something we used to know as...

History.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

My wife wanted to donate. I stopped her. Now I think I'm-a-gonna help her find a reliable way to send money. 

My wife is a Soviet defector. She recognizes all this as standard dictatorial procedure. These people are dangerous. They'll push till they get what they think they want, and then realize it's not what they really wanted.

Idiots...obviously not one of these Libbies know about or care to consult something we used to know as...

History.

My wife grew-up in America. A tad lefty...but the red pill hits hard when you're the latest victim of the state. 

And that's what the lefty fascists that seek to divide just do not get...family. The 49th meant very little in my youth. We could cross back and forth all day with barely the roll of the eyes from the guys at the border. Russia? Same difference, now. Family in many cases. When the wall fell...it fell hard.

8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

My wife grew-up in America. A tad lefty...but the red pill hits hard when you're the latest victim of the state. 

And that's what the lefty fascists that seek to divide just do not get...family. The 49th meant very little in my youth. We could cross back and forth all day with barely the roll of the eyes from the guys at the border. Russia? Same difference, now. Family in many cases. When the wall fell...it fell hard.

It fell hard indeed. Unfortunately the IMF, World Bank and EU moved right in and now central Europe is screwed again.

14 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Well, so far, the only real, documented violence has not come from the truckers. 

In Winnipeg last night, a paper-masked driver ran down 4 protesters.

A paper-masked driver?

Hmmm...has ANTIFA reared its ugly head?

There is a growing group of people in Ottawa. This group is in the thousands. Interacting daily, touching, without masks, some without vaccines/partially vaccinated.

Shouldn't the problem solve itself?

Theoretically all these protesters should be sick and/or dying due to COVID? After all this is why there is a mandate for masks and vaccines.

19 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

A paper-masked driver?

Hmmm...has ANTIFA reared its ugly head?

The thing is:

I don't believe the guy who ran over 4 protesters in Winnipeg, or the guy who smashed his own semi into one of the convoy's semis in Windsor represent the millions of Canadians who disagree with the trucker convoy any more than the guy with the Nazi flag represents the millions of Canadians who agree with the convoy.