Trucker's Convoy

West

Interesting article on the ethics of governments using fear, shame and peer pressure to "nudge" citizens into obedience.

https://www.hartgroup.org/ethical-concerns-arising-from-the-governments-use-of-covert-psychological-nudges/?fbclid=IwAR2wIWo448kJX8nFaNxkMhc4VGTGj8oORU9BlmDzE4lsvDBHlUvLxsAykwE

AFFECT/FEAR

Aware that a frightened population is a compliant one, a strategic decision was made to inflate the fear levels of all the British people. The minutes of the SPI-B meeting (5) dated the 22nd March 2020 stated, ‘The perceived level of personal threat needs to be increased among those who are complacent’ by ‘using hard-hitting emotional messaging’. Subsequently, in tandem with a subservient mainstream media, the collective efforts of the BIT and the SPI-B have inflicted a prolonged and concerted scare campaign upon the British public. The methods used have included:

• Daily statistics displayed without context: the macabre mono focus on showing the number of COVID-19 deaths without mention of mortality from other causes or the fact that, under normal circumstances, around 1600 people die each day in the UK.
  • Recurrent footage of dying patients: images of the acutely unwell in Intensive Care Units.
  • Scary slogans: for example, ‘IF YOU GO OUT YOU CAN SPREAD IT, PEOPLE WILL DIE’, typically accompanied by frightening images of emergency personnel in masks and visors.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, blackbird said:

According to a court case I mentioned above, a 14 year old has the right to decide.

Hormones are not surgery.

Hormone blockers -> around age 8

Hormones -> around age 13

Surgery -> around age 18

Weird thing about that case is that by age 12 courts will generally go with what a minor desires for custody. You'd think they would just go the more clear cut route of just ending the father's custody.

2 hours ago, sharkman said:

Exactly.  Stay focused folks.  Big tech has just closed down the go fund me page.  Say goodbye to the 10,000,000.

Any comments on that?

I knew that the gofundme wasn't going to work right from the beginning. This isn't the first conservative cause that they've dropped.

I suspect that gfm will give everyone refunds, but right now there are media outlets like NPost, Rebel News and Fox saying that some of the money will be given to charities instead of being refunded. 

This is most likely to get the truckers riled, hoping to get them to commit some of the acts that they've already been accused of. 

2 hours ago, sharkman said:

Exactly.  Stay focused folks.  Big tech has just closed down the go fund me page.  Say goodbye to the 10,000,000.

Any comments on that?

GoFundMe is clearly taking a political position and preventing people from providing financial support for a political movement without justification.  We won’t forget this shitty move.  

Go fund me has just angered many of their customer base.  Freedom Convoy is instructing its donors to request a refund, which they can do until Feb19.  Then Go fund me will donate the remainder to a pre-agreed upon group of second recipients instead of the convoy.

I never gave to go fund me because of the rumours that they would freeze the money.

But I will give to the new official way to fund the Freedom Convoy.  Go to “give send go” and give there.  It’s a Christian organization so they wont be freezing money of the convoy.  

My wife and I are going to give a bunch to the cause, it’s already at over $250,000.  

Edited by sharkman

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

The DARPA papers are a bombshell.  The DoD kept accurate records of al the adverse reactions to the jabs in military personnel. Better records than VAERS.

dod.jpg

dod2.jpg

The DARPA papers are solid gold!  These kinds of stories are now happening almost every day, and the house of cards is starting to crumble.

I give it 2 months until the bottom drops out.

Another good lesson: don't use funding vehicles that will cave in to political pressure. Now they want to control who you donate to (injecting at will isn't enough - and who said that there will be a line, somewhere that would be enough, for sure and for all time?). Best of all to them and their buddies - cronies. They will know how to take best care of it. Just watch them.

Edited by myata
  • Like 1

• A class-action lawsuit on behalf of Centretown residents seeks $9.8M for for emotional, mental and other distress and punitive damages.
  • GoFundMe says no further funds will be directly distributed to the Freedom Convoy organizers
  • The Ottawa Police Service says it’s launching a “surge and contain strategy” with partners to tackle the protests

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/truck-convoy-police-to-launch-surge-and-contain-strategy-this-weekend-city-councillors-plan-centretown-patrol

How about class action suit to join China as an overseas territory? Law, order and peace of mind (down to the absence of a slightest need to use it) assured. Government and media fully compliant, what more to wait for? Let's go Canada!

Edited by myata
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, sharkman said:

Go fund me has just angered many of their customer base.  Freedom Convoy is instructing its donors to request a refund, which they can do until Feb19.  Then Go fund me will donate the remainder to a pre-agreed upon group of second recipients instead of the convoy.

I never gave to go fund me because of the rumours that they would freeze the money.

But I will give to the new official way to fund the Freedom Convoy.  Go to “give send go” and give there.  It’s a Christian organization so they wont be freezing money of the convoy.  

My wife and I are going to give a bunch to the cause, it’s already at over $250,000.  

They might suffer legal consequences for aiding the funding of an illegal activity though, which I suspect is why GFM have shut down the account.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

They might suffer legal consequences for aiding the funding of an illegal activity though, which I suspect is why GFM have shut down the account.

Protesting in Canada is no longer allowed...if you disagree.

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You can protest within the law.

Obstructing the highway, intimidation and noise pollution all lie outside the law though.

I suspect GFM's lawyers pointed this out and that's the reason for them closing the account.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

You can protest within the law.

Obstructing the highway, intimidation and noise pollution all lie outside the law though.

I suspect GFM's lawyers pointed this out and that's the reason for them closing the account.

Oh please...BLM...Antifa...etc, etc, etc.

My last statement stands.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Road blocking, occupation, disturbance, illegal parking, harassments have always been banned in Canada and still is. Peaceful protests still allowed. Convoy protests fall into former category and should not be allowed. GO HOME

• Like 1