Trucker's Convoy

West

Just now, Nationalist said:

ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Rebel News, The Sun and The National Post are the only news with the spine to be real news agencies. 

As for your vaunted "scientists"...Most scientific research is done under government grants. Scientists have to play ball with these governments in order to get funding.

It's a simple case of 'bought and paid for'.

True North would be another. 

But it has been the Americans pushing this to global proportions. Expat Crowder...Shapiro...Rubin...Dice...and such with their massive audiences.

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

If protests threaten the peace and life of Canadians, government can take whatever measures to restore law and order and protect our democratic institutions.  There are many people in the world who are anarchists and will use any excuse to foment anarchy and revolution.  This should never be forgotten.  This has happened repeatedly throughout history in many countries.  Canada is not exempt from these kinds of things.  One of the purposes of an army is to defend a nation from internal threats.  We had to do that in the FLQ crisis in 1970 with the War Measure Act.  This situation could be heading in that direction if there are large numbers of people intent on creating anarchy and chaos and trying to overthrow our government.  Depending on how this occupation goes, we will see what these protesters are intent on doing.

That's insane...you do realize.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, taxesanddeath said:

... c19 vaxx can not stop you getting c19 or spreading c19.

Of course not, but vaccines are still essential to combat Covid.  If you believe otherwise then you are a potential hazard to yourself and others.  Please isolate yourself, just as I will isolate from you as such:

wn7FBWo.png

9 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

So a 'yes' to tanks squashing Canadians.

Any other psychopaths want to add more good points?

Don't exaggerate. The Prime Minister of Canada has already said the Army is not in the cards. Unless they start a riot or attack people and properties in that case it is the responsibility of any government to protect citizens. Hopefully it will never come up to that. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

3 minutes ago, blackbird said:

If protests threaten the peace and life of Canadians, government can take whatever measures to restore law and order and protect our democratic institutions.  There are many people in the world who are anarchists and will use any excuse to foment anarchy and revolution.  This should never be forgotten.  This has happened repeatedly throughout history in many countries.  Canada is not exempt from these kinds of things.  One of the purposes of an army is to defend a nation from internal threats.  We had to do that in the FLQ crisis in 1970 with the War Measure Act.  This situation could be heading in that direction if there are large numbers of people intent on creating anarchy and chaos and trying to overthrow our government.  Depending on how this occupation goes, we will see what these protesters are intent on doing.

If you wanna see anarchy and chaos...invite ANTIFA and BLM to the party.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

That's insane...you do realize.

You will find out when we see how this so-called freedom protest goes in the coming days and weeks.  I assume you condone the occupation of downtowns and disrupting everyone's life and blockading of highways, etc.  These are all illegal activities and can only be described as anarchy.  If you approve of blockading highways and streets, you have defined yourself as a lawbreaker and anarchist.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Of course not, but vaccines are still essential to combat Covid.  If you believe otherwise then you are a potential hazard to yourself and others.  Please isolate yourself, just as I will isolate from you as such:

wn7FBWo.png

Oh my! I bet this will sway everyone's opinion...

Just now, blackbird said:

You will find out when we see how this so-called freedom protest goes in the coming days and weeks.  I assume you condone the occupation of downtowns and disrupting everyone's life and blockading of highways, etc.  These are all illegal activities and can only be described as anarchy.  If you approve of blockading highways and streets, you have defined yourself as a lawbreaker and anarchist.

ROFLMAO!!!

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Don't exaggerate. The Prime Minister of Canada already said the Army is not in the cards. Unless they start a riot or attack people and properties in that case it is the responsibility of any government to protect citizens. Hopefully it will never come up to that. 

The Prime Minister is a chronic liar . . . . . . countless instances.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Neil has an excellent point. Russia is hardly our enemy...right now.

Just a thought but...

WWIII...What if The War To End All Wars, is a free for all war of ideology? 

Frightened sheep being herded from one deadly precipice to the next.

Sums it up...

8 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

What's your point?

"7  The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. "   Proverbs 1:7 KJV

Pointing out that anarchists and those who support them need to change their thinking.  Supporting unlawful occupations is not wise.  The word repent means change and many need to change their thinking.  Some on the forum are acting like spoil brats and just trying to stir the pot.

There are two thousand more protesters expected this weekend.  If anyone thinks this problem is going to go away, they need to wake up.  This is anarchy and the potential for far more trouble is real.

Bad Bob p.2.gif

Edited by blackbird

"7  The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. "

Pointing out that anarchists and those who support them need to change their thinking thinking.  Supporting unlawful occupations is not wise.  The word repent means change and many need to change their thinking.  Some on the forum are acting like spoil brats and just trying to stir the pot.

Well, here we go again . . . . . 

Ox being gored?  Maybe 'religion' is your sacred cow?

You're being played . . . . wake up.  'Awake'

5 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Well, here we go again . . . . . 

Ox being gored?  Maybe 'religion' is your sacred cow?

You're being played . . . . wake up.  'Awake'

"20  Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: {Wisdom: Heb. Wisdoms, that is, Excellent wisdom} 21  She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying, 22  How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? 23  Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. 24  Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; 25  But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26  I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27  When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28  Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29  For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:"  Proverbs 1:20-28 KJV

This whole so-called freedom protest is nothing more than a mass of anarchists.  This will not work out well for those involved and supporting this.

God is opposed to anarchists and law-breakers.  They are on the losing side.  Government has the right and power to take whatever action is necessary to protect the people.  That could take any form.

Edited by blackbird

There have been weapons seized that were coming into the occupation in Ottawa.   There is also information from American intelligence and law enforcement that there are American actors involved in this.

Americans? Run for the hills!

Do you ever get tired of being such a limp noodle? 

It's very simple. Have that embarrassment of a PM, grow a pair and meet with the truckers. 

• Like 1

"20  Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: {Wisdom: Heb. Wisdoms, that is, Excellent wisdom} 21  She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying, 22  How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? 23  Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. 24  Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; 25  But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26  I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27  When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28  Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29  For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:"  Proverbs 1:20-28 KJV

This whole so-called freedom protest is nothing more than a mass of anarchists.  This will not work out well for those involved and supporting this.

ROFLMAO!!!

18 hours ago, myata said:

Right such an impossible conundrum given two decades (2002, SARS: we need to improve epidemiological preparedness!) and uncounted public trillions spent (let's fix it for a generation!!).

We've had warnings for this for like 20 years.  Maybe if people voted about stuff that actually mattered we'd be in a better position, but alas they care about whatever someone's screeching loudest about on any given day.