Trucker's Convoy

West

3 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Lawbreakers need to repent and obey the law.  People are fed up and frustrated with the thugs.  This has nothing to do with freedom.  These are anarchists.

I see. So you take the liberty to call all those protesters "anarchists".

OK...I'll take the same liberty and say, 'All those opposing the protesters are fascists and liars.'

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OK...I'll take the same liberty and say, 'All those opposing the protesters are fascists and liars.'

You bet they are anarchists.  Illegal occupation, breaking laws, threatening and intimidating citizens, shutting down businesses, disturbing the peace with steady honking, etc. fits the definition of anarchy.  If a group of trucks surrounded your home and blocked you from entering and leaving and did all those things they are doing, you might agree it is anarchy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

The dude reads CBC and believes it.

5 minutes ago, blackbird said:

You bet they are anarchists.  Illegal occupation, breaking laws, threatening and intimidating citizens, shutting down businesses, disturbing the peace with steady honking, etc. fits the definition of anarchy.  If a group of trucks surrounded your home and blocked you from entering and leaving and did all those things they are doing, you might agree it is anarchy.

So call in the Army Red China style?

20 minutes ago, blackbird said:

I would have the testosterone to go talk to them to resolve the issue. 

There is nothing illegal about the protest. 

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Citizens...might wanna demand Pixie-Dust actually MEET with the truckers.

He apparently can't give-in to the truckers as he'd be angering his masters. The Great Reset has a window it has to jump though...at the moment, at least. Time's a wasting. Angry phone calls from his bosses are likely already ringing through his pea brain.

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

He apparently can't give-in to the truckers as he'd be angering his masters. The Great Reset has a window it has to jump though...at the moment, at least. Time's a wasting. Angry phone calls from his bosses are likely already ringing through his pea brain.

Yes well...his bosses con go to hell! They caused this by poisoning the entire world population.!

8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Sort of like this, eh?

If you look at what Putin did to protests in Russia it's something exactly like that. Not the army Heavens forbid, it was much later. And then the allowed area shrinks and moves out, out it moves again and again until no one left to protest. And why protest at all if there's wise and all-knowing never to be questioned government? Sure let it remain in some dusty book somewhere, an old age curiosity.

21 minutes ago, blackbird said:

CBC . . . . the premiere  'news source'

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Those Tweenkies are breaking the law and need to be arrested. 

No they just need to stop. I'm sick of talk of Canadians locking-up Canadians. We are all being led down the garden path by those in charge. ALL OF US. None will escape whatever it is they've got planned for ALL OF US.

Do me a favor and watch a bunch of this fellow's videos...I agree with Neil 100%. This is under 2 minutes.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

No they just need to stop. I'm sick of talk of Canadians locking-up Canadians. We are all being led down the garden path by those in charge. ALL OF US. None will escape whatever it is they've got planned for ALL OF US.

Do me a favor and watch a bunch of this fellows videos...I agree with Neil 100%. This is under 2 minutes.

Neil has an excellent point. Russia is hardly our enemy...right now.

Just a thought but...

WWIII...What if The War To End All Wars, is a free for all war of ideology? 

21 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Sort of like this, eh?

156960.jpg?b64lines=IEkgRE9OJ1QgU0VFIFRI

There is a right to protest against government laws or policies as long as it is done peacefully and does not involve illegal activities.  This protest is full of illegal activities,  illegal occupation of the city to begin with, and numerous other illegal activities.  The leaders of the protest have already said in their manifesto that their purpose is to overthrow the democratically-elected government.  That is sedition.  That should be examined and if necessary action taken.  Sedition warrants the use of the army if necessary to protect our democratic government and system.

• Like 1

Just now, CITIZEN_2015 said:

So it is CBC or CTV or Global News which are leftist or pro-government? I have read all three of them allegedly biased in reporting against anti-vaxers. Or is it all news media and all scientists and politicians and experts?

They were all handed money from the Liberal government and they all took it.

• Like 2

Just now, blackbird said:

There is a right to protest against government laws or policies as long as it is done peacefully and does not involve illegal activities.  This protest is full of illegal activities,  illegal occupation of the city to begin with, and numerous other illegal activities.  The leaders of the protest have already said in their manifesto that their purpose is to overthrow the democratically-elected government.  That is sedition.  That should be examined and if necessary action taken.  Sedition warrants the use of the army if necessary to protect our democratic government and system.

So a 'yes' to tanks squashing Canadians.

Any other psychopaths want to add more good points?

1 minute ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

So it is CBC or CTV or Global News which are leftist or pro-government? I have read all three of them allegedly biased in reporting against anti-vaxers. Or is it all news media and all scientists and politicians and experts?

ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Rebel News, The Sun and The National Post are the only news with the spine to be real news agencies. 

As for your vaunted "scientists"...Most scientific research is done under government grants. Scientists have to play ball with these governments in order to get funding.

It's a simple case of 'bought and paid for'.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

So a 'yes' to tanks squashing Canadians.

Any other psychopaths want to add more good points?

If protests threaten the peace and life of Canadians, government can take whatever measures to restore law and order and protect our democratic institutions.  There are many people in the world who are anarchists and will use any excuse to foment anarchy and revolution.  This should never be forgotten.  This has happened repeatedly throughout history in many countries.  Canada is not exempt from these kinds of things.  One of the purposes of an army is to defend a nation from internal threats.  We had to do that in the FLQ crisis in 1970 with the War Measure Act.  This situation could be heading in that direction if there are large numbers of people intent on creating anarchy and chaos and trying to overthrow our government.  Depending on how this occupation goes, we will see what these protesters are intent on doing.