Trucker's Convoy

West

1 minute ago, Queenmandy85 said:

If anyone can come up with a better solution to get everyone vaccinated to get rid of the plague and free us up, lets hear it.

How many have died in the streets? How many bodies have you personally found?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Right off of CNN...not too shabby. If one is going to get the numbers...go with CNN...the trusted word in News.

Question: 890,000....how many died in the streets? Any?

I haven't watched CNN for 20 years. Why does the location of someone's passing relevant?

37 minutes ago, West said:

Do you actually believe that "90%" who got their vaccines are okay with the government imposing bogus mandates as a way to coerce others to take a shot they don't want? 

All those who got vaccinated are scared if an "anti vaxxer" shares the same aisle as them in Walmart? 

It is the non vaccinated that need to stay away from and fear catching covid from those that have been vaccinated. They have now become super spreaders themselves because of so many of them have taken the jab. 

I just heard that there is now a new virus going around in China. It apparently can cause hemorrhaging. Just how long will it be before we start to hear about this virus has now reached Canada? Well, if the politicians and the media can get their way this virus will become another danger to we the peasants and another excuse for our dear so called fascist leaders to keep this scamdemic going. Be on the watch for this new virus that may be coming soon to your neighborhood. Hey, we never know, eh? Just saying. ?

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Are you a paid up member in some communist party? Just wondering because you look like you could be a communist. 

Our freedom has been threatened just by the fact that for those who did not get vaccinated are now being treated as second class citizen's and are being discriminated against. Fyi, that is a violation against the Charter of Rights to discriminate. Those people have lost their freedom and rights, comrade. 

It's not discrimination to penalize people for being foolish.  The fact that you can mobilize on the internet to complain and rant to one another doesn't make you a marginalized group. 

You could make the same argument you're peddling here as you could about people who don't want to pay their taxes. 

6 minutes ago, Aristides said:

No. The numbers are Johns Hopkins.

Bolsonaro's policies have also managed to help kill over 600,000 Brazilians

When I search for 890,000 dead I see a commonality with all MSM sites repeating the same lines verbatim. While that doesn't alarm the likes of you, it sets off warning bells for me that perhaps some wagon circling is going on. 

4 minutes ago, West said:

Yes scanning your bar code like you are a can of chicken noodle soup is liberating and gives us the max amount of human dignity. I'm sure "90%" love being treated like a can of soup

I see it for what it is, rather than diving down a nonsensical rabbit-hole of conspiracy gibberish about communists and fascists or whatever the slogan of the day is.  

37 minutes ago, West said:

When I think of those who support the mandates I think of the soup nazi from Seinfeld or Helen Lovejoy from the Simpsons. 

A lot of conservatives seem to have these fictitious cartoonish perceptions about un-conservatives. Then you have the type that just automatically associate us with the worst mass murderers in history.

It's hard to tell you apart though when you all cluster together in a big herd under your big tent and cry like babies.  Whaaaa baaaaa its always one thing or another.

9 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

If anyone can come up with a better solution to get everyone vaccinated to get rid of the plague and free us up, lets hear it.

There never was a real plague. The only plague that is in your head is the one that your lying politicians and the lying media put in your head. In case you have not heard yet from your sources of fake news, Britan and Ireland and another European country have pretty much got rid of all of their covid mandates. No more forced wearing of clown masks and no more vaccine passports to be able to enter a restaurant to eat. 

I bet that you never thought about how stupid this is when one enters a restaurant and has to wear a clown mask, but after they sit down, they can now remove the mask to eat. One cannot spread the covid virus while sitting down. Let the bullshit continue on. Only in Canada, you say? Pity. ? 

• Like 1

Just now, taxme said:

There never was a real plague. The only plague that is in your head is the one that your lying politicians and the lying media put in your head. In case you have not heard yet from your sources of fake news, Britan and Ireland and another European country have pretty much got rid of all of their covid mandates. No more forced wearing of clown masks and no more vaccine passports to be able to enter a restaurant to eat. 

I bet that you never thought about how stupid this is when one enters a restaurant and has to wear a clown mask, but after they sit down, they can now remove the mask to eat. One cannot spread the covid virus while sitting down. Let the bullshit continue on. Only in Canada, you say? Pity. ? 

Govern me harder, Daddy...they all screamed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

When I search for 890,000 dead I see a commonality with all MSM sites repeating the same lines verbatim. While that doesn't alarm the likes of you, it sets off warning bells for me that perhaps some wagon circling is going on. 

If all of the sources say 890,000 American citizens have lost their lives to Covid, it means the number is accurate. Do you ahve trust issues? 

The lesson out of this is we really need to find out why this segment of the population refuses to make a tiny little sacrifice to  for themselves and their community. The best way to end Covid is to get everyone vaccinated. 

Just now, Queenmandy85 said:

If all of the sources say 890,000 American citizens have lost their lives to Covid, it means the number is accurate. Do you ahve trust issues? 

The lesson out of this is we really need to find out why this segment of the population refuses to make a tiny little sacrifice to  for themselves and their community. The best way to end Covid is to get everyone vaccinated. 

Trust issues with the MSM and their boss the government?

Lemme guess...you don't?

Govern me harder, Daddy. You LIKE this.

15 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Oh oh oh I know (waves arm for attention)!

Round everyone up and put 'em in a camp?

(Bows to applause and accolades) 

Yes I agree! "They" outta give a Nobel!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

We’re already almost universally vaccinated.  We can’t vaccinate much further.  Are we to live restricted lives in masks forever?  We have to accept the constant presence of Omicron.  Let people make their own risk assessments and take precautions as they see fit.  No coercion necessary.  It wouldn’t improve our situation.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

It's not discrimination to penalize people for being foolish.  The fact that you can mobilize on the internet to complain and rant to one another doesn't make you a marginalized group. 

You could make the same argument you're peddling here as you could about people who don't want to pay their taxes. 

Are you for real? Nobody should be discriminated against anything in Canada just because they refuse to take a vaccine jab that they do not want to take. Only communists, probably like yourself, do not believe in rights and freedoms. 

And just who are you to call someone who refuses to take the jab "foolish"? I am pretty sure that those that did not take the jab must think that you are the foolish one here. Some pro vaxers have taken three jabs already and they are still getting covid. Hello, comrade. 

I don't want to pay any more taxes anymore on some of the many stupid and ridiculous things that the governments at all levels keep coming up with. They keep borrowing hundreds of millions of dollars and take those dollars and blows them on more covid bullshit.

I am being forced to pay more taxes just so I can help pay for and support Castro Trudeau's fascism in Canada today. It's quite obvious to me that you have gone way too far out in left field. Keep going though so I can't see you anymore. The further you go the better I like it. Bye-bye, and watch out for that cliff behind you. It's a mighty high drop off. ?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Bolsonaro's policies have also managed to help kill over 600,000 Brazilians

It's estimated that Fauci's policies killed at least 500,000 of the 800,000+ that died of covid.

In addition to the withholding of early treatments, incorrectly ventilating patients also contributed to the deaths, especially in NYC.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Had I served under the gentleman in your avatar, I would have trusted him without reservation. He was a great man.

That is my last word on this merry-go-round thread.

I accept your gracious surrender.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1