Trucker's Convoy

West

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

So the Canadian law is only going to impact the folks who got stuck over there by entering before Jan 15 and leaving after Jan 22?  That also seems like a small number of impacted people to devote a protest to?

Because it's not just about the mandates for truckers.

It's about the mandates for all Canadians.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

We all know what this is, what it sounds like. Political interference. Someone got a phone call. People are not that naive. I say that adds to the anger.

It's the sowing of chaos, it keeps people off - never knowing what's coming next.

Whether this sowing of chaos is deliberate or not is a topic for debate.

But I think a lot of Canadians are getting tired of being yanked around this way and that way, all over the map, when the science does not support the chaotic decisions being mandated and imposed.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Aristides said:

Ya, there are antivax cops as well but again, a small minority.

What a bullshit comment.

You know that it's a small minority, how exactly? Do you have some polling data to cite? 

And again, there are no 'antivax' people in this debate. There are 'pro-freedom' people and 'vax-Nazis'. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What a bullshit comment.

You know that it's a small minority, how exactly? Do you have some polling data to cite? 

And again, there are no 'antivax' people in this debate. There are 'pro-freedom' people and 'vax-Nazis'. 

Antivax is to make one look like Jenny McCarthy...it's a smear by those fascists wanting more authoritarianism. Pretty simple.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What a bullshit comment.

I have a cop in the family. Mounties4Freedom list his department as a "partner" but he had never heard of them until I showed him their website. He said it looked like they just listed every police and fire department in the country that had one person sign up with them. He also said there are some unvaccinated officers in his PD but very few. This is not an issue with the great majority of police and you are deceiving yourself if you think it is. 

16 minutes ago, Aristides said:

He also said there are some unvaccinated officers in his PD but very few. This is not an issue with the great majority of police and you are deceiving yourself if you think it is. 

How's that for logic, eh?

Tell them all that they have to get vaccinated or they lose their jobs, then they get vaccinated. 

"They're all pro-vax!"

Just now, WestCanMan said:

How's that for logic, eh?

Tell them all that they have to get vaccinated or they lose their jobs, then they get vaccinated. 

"They're all pro-vax!"

Municipal departments make their own rules. Ours don't have to be vaccinated but there will be some restrictions on their duties and mandatory testing if they don't.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Wow.  So more hype... but... why ?

Wow, why? Why do we hear about child vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate blah boom while no one not a single exspert talking head could explain why we/they need to do that what's the reason? Talk about whys here, a real mystery. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

There are 'pro-freedom' people and 'vax-Nazis'. 

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

...fascists wanting more authoritarianism. Pretty simple.

1 hour ago, West said:

So what I gather from the vaxx nazis...

It all just sounds like so much baaaaaa.  Piteous...plaintive...it's almost heart wrenching.

4 minutes ago, myata said:

Wow, why? Why do we hear about child vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate blah boom while no one not a single exspert talking head could explain why we/they need to do that what's the reason? Talk about whys here, a real mystery. 

There are but you will never find them in your echo chambers.

1 minute ago, Queenmandy85 said:

How is our freedom threatened. No one in this country is taking away your freedom to get fully vaccinated.

Don’t pretend that people have as much freedom to choose vaccination as to remain unvaccinated.  People who don’t get vaccinated can and do lose their jobs and forego many basic freedoms.  Are you calling coercion free choice?   That’s what this argument is about.  I got vaccinated and think that my first two jabs were worth getting, but it wasn’t really a free choice.  It’s very concerning to think that vaccinations are required of me to enjoy basic freedoms that got suspended anyway during this period.  What further requirements might be added to my digital passport?   Why should government have the right to violate a person’s medical privacy and informed discernment?  We either trust people to make decisions or we tell people what to do, punishable by x.

Mandates and restrictions are being applied without individual or explicit public consent.  In a vastly vaccinated population facing a flu-like variant, we are forced to carry a proof of vaccination to access freedoms. Our movements and activities are restricted. No we should not accept this.  It’s not what a constitutional democracy should accept.  I no longer think Canada is free, because the evidence doesn’t support freedom.  

On 1/23/2022 at 12:23 PM, Aristides said:

Winge, winge. Americans spend twice as much per capita.

I just read on Rebel News that while many Canadians were losing their jobs, businesses going bankrupt, people committing suicide, and breaking up families and friends those thieving scum bag politicians of ours in both the federal and provincial governments gave themselves a pay raise. And at the same time they gave their government workers a raise also. I do not believe that one public servant lost their job because of covid since this scamdemic started. 

These fascist politicians could careless about we the peasants. It's all about their health, safety, and well being. We the peasants can go eat chit and make sure that we all get vaccinated at least four times. Our politicians have become the enemy of we the peasants.

They should all be fired and then arrested for their crimes against Canadians and crimes against humanity. Ha-ha-ha. Good luck with that ever happening. The only penalty that they will receive for their many crimes that they have committed is getting a nice fat pension with great benefits. Aw well, we the peasants get what we deserve. We just keep voting for these buffoons. We had a chance with the PPC but many peasants out there did not want to vote for them. Their loss. 

Go, truckers, go. Go give those buffoons hell. Truck off, Castro Trudeau. ?

10 minutes ago, myata said:

That's a wow. So clearly and succinctly said. Would it work in China and Russia too?

Well we've seen what happend in Russia where people refused to get vaccinated. Then there is the US where they have experienced the worst disaster in it's history with 890,000 people have died. China, due to it's control of its people, claims to have a lower death rate. Canada had one of the best records in the pandemic. Our death rate is one third of the Americans because we generally followed the advice of professionals.

17 minutes ago, West said:

Do you actually believe that "90%" who got their vaccines are okay with the government imposing bogus mandates as a way to coerce others to take a shot they don't want? 

Pretty much yeah.  Whether it's 75% or 90% I don't really know.  Most of them aren't going to tell you that though because they don't want to listen to a bunch of obstinate rambling.

17 minutes ago, West said:

All those who got vaccinated are scared if an "anti vaxxer" shares the same aisle as them in Walmart? 

They're annoyed with your ignorance and loud-mouthed complaints, with how you've prolonged the lockdown measures and placed unnecessary burdens on the health care system.  Am I scared to go golfing with an anti-vaxxer or bump into one?  No, but at the same time I do think quite a bit less of my friend and I'm not even remotely sympathetic to his complaints.  

Safer isn’t always better, when the increased safety is minor and the measures to achieve it are major.  The Brits and Americans understand this.  Canada’s measures were more justified earlier in the pandemic, but not with our current dominant Omicron variant and level of vaccination.

https://apple.news/AkmiBIs4XSSiTejnlMD2iKw

Edited by Zeitgeist

3 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Well we've seen what happend in Russia where people refused to get vaccinated. Then there is the US where they have experienced the worst disaster in it's history with 890,000 people have died. 

Right off of CNN...not too shabby. If one is going to get the numbers...go with CNN...the trusted word in News.

Question: 890,000....how many died in the streets? Any?

20 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

How is our freedom threatened. No one in this country is taking away your freedom to get fully vaccinated.

It is depressing that anyone would listen to lying conmen like Robert Kennedy and Max Bernier.

Are you a paid up member in some communist party? Just wondering because you look like you could be a communist. 

Our freedom has been threatened just by the fact that for those who did not get vaccinated are now being treated as second class citizen's and are being discriminated against. Fyi, that is a violation against the Charter of Rights to discriminate. Those people have lost their freedom and rights, comrade. 

If it were not for patriots like Robert Kennedy and Maxine Bernier and so many others like Rebel News we would never have heard about all of the dangers that those covid vaccines are and still doing to the people of America and Canada. 

Those thousands of truckers that are on their way to fascist Ottawa are true Canadian patriots and are not only ready to fight for my freedoms and rights but for yours also. But by the looks of things you would be all in favor of our rights and freedoms being taken away from us, eh? 

Go live in some communist country for awhile and then come back and try and tell me that you had a great time speaking freely and giving your own opinion about how terrible that communist government is. You would find your azz in jail in an instant. Apparently, you have no idea as to what freedom is all about. You appear to want to destroy rights and freedoms. 

Deplorable. ?

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Right off of CNN...not too shabby. If one is going to get the numbers...go with CNN...the trusted word in News.

Question: 890,000....how many died in the streets? Any?

No. The numbers are Johns Hopkins.

Bolsonaro's policies have also managed to help kill over 600,000 Brazilians