Trucker's Convoy

West

Anyways, I just got back from meeting the truckers - thousands of people lining the highway, side streets, Flying J parking lot packed, tables set up with free food, drinks, windshield washer fluid, bags of fruit, snax, signs and Canada flags everywhere.

Everything I heard about it is true - it's 100 kms long and getting longer by the day.  Now US truckers are driving up and joining.

I think the mistake the Vax Nazis make is thinking that everyone who is vaxxed agrees with the mandates and passports and lockdowns and business closings - and even that they agree with the jabs.

They don't.  Many people felt they were FORCED to take the jabs and they are not happy that Trudeau is coming after their kids.

If you think it's just the unvaxxed truckers and unvaxxed people protesting, you are wrong.  

And I have talked on the phone to Tamara Lich.  She's part of the trucking industry.  They have hired accountants and bookkeepers and there is not just one person making decisions about the money - there is a committee.  She was there today, but I couldn't find her in the hubbub but I saw the video she posted.  She's travelling with the truckers.

Say whatever you want about her - she's never locked beagles in mesh cages and cut their vocal cords so she couldnt' hear them scream while they were eaten alive by sand fleas.  No.  The vax Nazi supporters are quite different from the supporters on the other side.

It costs about $2000 to fill a rig.  Plus meals and sometimes accommodations. They are not leaving Ottawa until they are heard.

It's not just about the truckers - they are protesting for all of us.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Goddess said:

How many of the protests did you see in the news?

Lots if you do a search. We have antivaxxers on the same freeway overpass every weekend if the weather is nice. How many times does it need to get reported? The hospital protests definitely got reported. It's usually the same actors with the same script at all of them.

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

If you think it's just the unvaxxed truckers and unvaxxed people protesting, you are wrong.  

Yup, saw that on MSM.

There are thousands of truckers who disagree with the freedom convoy.  Bet you don't see that on the fringe sites you follow.  

6 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Yup, saw that on MSM.

There are thousands of truckers who disagree with the freedom convoy.  Bet you don't see that on the fringe sites you follow.  

Obviously, there are those who disagree, I'm not stupid enough to think everyone agrees.  Nice try, though.

I do think it's interesting that for over a year now, Trudeau has divided the country and sowed hate.

It took the truckers less than 48 hours to unite a lot of us.

Seeing the crowd today and the videos of the protests all over the world - gives me hope.

Because you sure don't.  At least it's good to know who wouldn't hidden Anne Frank and who wouldn't turned her over to the Nazis.

In case you forgot - it was legal and the government supported turning Jews in.  But legality doesn't make it right morally.  And morally bankrupt people like you - well, you know what I think of people like you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

took the truckers less than 48 hours to unite a lot of us.

You guys were already united, it wasn't the truckers.  This'll pass, too.

8 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Trudeau has divided the country and sowed hate.

It's not Trudeau or O'Toole sowing hate, it's people who go about calling those who disagree sheeple, mindless followers, communists, facsists, covidiots, irresponsible, selfish.  Or calling people "morally bankrupt".  That sows hate.

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Seeing the crowd today

Being in a crowd of even a couple thousand can seem like a lot.

10 minutes ago, Goddess said:

And morally bankrupt people like you - well, you know what I think of people like you.

Sowing hate.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, dialamah said:

You guys were already united, it wasn't the truckers.  This'll pass, too.

It's not Trudeau or O'Toole sowing hate, it's people who go about calling those who disagree sheeple, mindless followers, communists, facsists, covidiots, irresponsible, selfish.  Or calling people "morally bankrupt".  That sows hate.

Being in a crowd of even a couple thousand can seem like a lot.

Sowing hate.

Ya, Okay. ?

32 minutes ago, dialamah said:

You guys were already united, it wasn't the truckers.

One thing I know - if there was a poll asking if the anti-mandate crowd wanted the Pro-Vax crowd to be jailed, there are very few who would agree, if any.

It's not the anti-mandate people who are the extremist haters.

• Like 1

Just now, SpankyMcFarland said:

If you’re going to drive a truck across the country, you should be vaccinated first. I don’t what is difficult to understand about that. 

You know they spend the majority of their time alone, right?  It's a lonely job.

They mostly sit while others load/unload or attach/detach trailers.

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Pro-Vax crowd to be jailed

I suspect one option would get the top of 99.9%: "just frak off with your xxx yyy"

But hey, where else would you see this: freedom loving heart bleeding for abortion and all kind of body alteration rights liberals chasing you with the right to inject whatever and whenever they feel like; all the while life loving soc cons staunchly defending the right for bodily integrity. Are we at the stage of absurd already, just not noticing?

2 minutes ago, myata said:

Are we at the stage of absurd already, just not noticing?

No, I think more and more people are waking up.

The ones who want others jailed or hauled away to camps, who advocate for loss of human right to make your own medical decisions, who don't care when children are dying "It's just a coincidence that they die of heart attacks after being forced to take a shot that induces heart attacks", the ones who are terrified of other perfectly healthy people, who think Big Pharma is doing this because of their great love for humanity ?,........all over an illness slightly more dangerous than the seasonal flu and which most of them have less than a half percent chance of dying from.......they are the ones starting to look like deranged lunatics.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Did that come from the Daily Lie news service?  What a waste of time.

Actually it came from you.  And Aristedes. And the other ones here who believe that children have heart attacks all the time and if that heart attack happens to occur right after getting the jabs....it's just a "coincidence" and the parents are liars.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

If you’re going to drive a truck across the country, you should be vaccinated first. I don’t what is difficult to understand about that. 

Why should people be vaccinated to drive across the country in a vehicle with 1 person in it?

- People had to be vaccinated to fly to South Africa and they still brought covid here. 

- Approximately 300 fully vaccinated people died in Canada in the last month. 

If the vaccines stopped the spread, or stopped people from dying, or they were completely safe then it would be a no-brainer. It's ofer 3 on that list and you know it.

The government has lied about covid and the vaccines too many times to expect people to just play along. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Actually it came from you.  And Aristedes. And the other ones here who believe that children have heart attacks all the time and if that heart attack happens to occur right after getting the jabs....it's just a "coincidence" and the parents are liars.

Exactly.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

There have only been 24 covid deaths among people aged 0-19 but hey, let's vaccinate all 10M of those people in the hopes of saving maybe 3 more deaths before the pandemic has run its course? And how many cases of myocarditis will come from all those vaxes? How many heart attacks and strokes? How many side effects that we don't even know about yet?

"Vax your kid, it will help my vaccines save my 80 yr-old ass!" - Vax Nazis

6 hours ago, Aristides said:

Any US truckers coming in support will have to be fully vaccinated.

Of course they will, which proves the point of this in a way. It's not about the vaccine, they are not all anti-vaxxers. It's about something else that needs to be corrected right now, right away.

Before hair-boy goes too far.   ;)

13 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Of course they will, which proves the point of this in a way. It's not about the vaccine, they are not all anti-vaxxers. It's about something else that needs to be corrected right now, right away.

Before hair-boy goes too far.   ;)

So why aren't they demonstrating at home to get the US mandate lifted?

You playing the useful fool as well?