Jump to content

What is Build Back Better?


West

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, West said:

Over the past couple years you've heard politicians from all over use the platform "Build Back Better". You've heard this platform from Boris Johnson in Britain, Sleepy Joe Biden in the United States, Trudeau in Canada, New Zealand, the United Nations and other places. 

 

What exactly are we building? A society where you cant leave your homes past 10pm like in Quebec? Where you can't sit in a restaurant without injecting a foreign substance into your arm or access public transit or hold a job.

Seems like a marriage between government and corporations where if you don't go along with the flavor of the day whether it be the climate change hoax, BLM, face rags, etc. you can't stay employed. What's next? Losing ability to use banks if you don't pledge your allegiance to the wokesters? 

This current situation is eroding our liberties. The perpetrators of this social imposition will push further and further until we fight back.

I hope said fighting can be done without blood shed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, West said:

Over the past couple years you've heard politicians from all over use the platform "Build Back Better". You've heard this platform from Boris Johnson in Britain, Sleepy Joe Biden in the United States, Trudeau in Canada, New Zealand, the United Nations and other places. 

 

What exactly are we building? A society where you cant leave your homes past 10pm like in Quebec? Where you can't sit in a restaurant without injecting a foreign substance into your arm or access public transit or hold a job.

Seems like a marriage between government and corporations where if you don't go along with the flavor of the day whether it be the climate change hoax, BLM, face rags, etc. you can't stay employed. What's next? Losing ability to use banks if you don't pledge your allegiance to the wokesters? 

Who is keeping you from being employed?  Who's forcing you to wake up and be aware?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The problem with "build back better" is it implies dismantling the old structure. I didn't mind most of what I grew up with. We Canadians and Americans had it pretty good and don't assume I'm white. 

As to privilege that genuinely privileged crowd will not only still be privileged, they'll be more privileged, regardless of colour, after they've sucked the gullibles into their "build back better" scheme.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/20/2022 at 5:21 AM, Nationalist said:

This current situation is eroding our liberties. The perpetrators of this social imposition will push further and further until we fight back.

Yawn...until what? Lol!  Communists infiltrated, subverted, indoctrinated and sapped and impurified North American's precious bodily fluids without firing a single shot years and years ago. You've been telling us, warning us, pleading with us about it for at least as long.

Quote

I hope said fighting can be done without blood shed.

I doubt there'll be much, given the demographics of most right-wing conservatives and by the time you actually work up the gumption to fight most of you will be fighting from your walkers and wheelchairs.

You just waiting till everyone wokes up or something?

Edited by eyeball
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

1. I doubt there'll be much, given the demographics of most right-wing conservatives and by the time you actually work up the gumption to fight most of you will be fighting from your walkers and wheelchairs.

2. You just waiting till everyone wokes up or something?

1. Not from my perspective ... I have seen right-wing antivax Karens taken down by security guards all over the US.  Sometimes it takes two guards and a taze.  I'm not saying I enjoy these videos but my popcorn reserves are mysteriously depleted

2. The Wokes hate build back better because infrastructure spending benefits white males don'tcha know ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

over $4 trillion in new spending ain't upkeep

Seems like another know-it-all "gut level" economic opinion. 

I wish you had the five sweet minutes I had to Google this and find that the American Society of Civil Engineers estimated the 'infrastructure deficit' at $3.6 TRILLION in 2020

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Seems like another know-it-all "gut level" economic opinion. 

I wish you had the five sweet minutes I had to Google this and find that the American Society of Civil Engineers estimated the 'infrastructure deficit' at $3.6 TRILLION in 2020

people who want to get paid to design the infrastructure say they need to spend more on infrastructure?

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!

no perverse incentives to exaggerate there.....

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yawn...until what? Lol!  Communists infiltrated, subverted, indoctrinated and sapped and impurified North American's precious bodily fluids without firing a single shot years and years ago. You've been telling us, warning us, pleading with us about it for at least as long.

I doubt there'll be much, given the demographics of most right-wing conservatives and by the time you actually work up the gumption to fight most of you will be fighting from your walkers and wheelchairs.

You just waiting till everyone wokes up or something?

I'm hoping the Republicans take back power and usher in a POTUS like trump...or trump himself. 

You might wanna be careful what you wish for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I'm hoping the Republicans take back power and usher in a POTUS like trump...or trump himself. 

You might wanna be careful what you wish for.

So if it is a Republican trifecta who will there be to blame if things don't pan out as advertised... the Deepstate?  

Of course the solution for that will be to pick a fight with some commie on the other side of the planet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

people who want to get paid to design the infrastructure say they need to spend more on infrastructure?

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!

no perverse incentives to exaggerate there.....

Riiiight the back pocket Ace of Spades for every conspiracy theorist:

"They are in on it because THEY GET PAID TO DO WORK"

Works on pharmaceuticals, doctors, university professors yet somehow not on small business people... oh well...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So if it is a Republican trifecta who will there be to blame if things don't pan out as advertised... the Deepstate?  

Of course the solution for that will be to pick a fight with some commie on the other side of the planet.

Or prosecute Hunter and watch the dems fall...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Riiiight the back pocket Ace of Spades for every conspiracy theorist:

"They are in on it because THEY GET PAID TO DO WORK"

Works on pharmaceuticals, doctors, university professors yet somehow not on small business people... oh well...

It's amazing how infallible and universally effective this fall-safe is.  

"MSM FAKE NEWS"

"THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK"

"THEY'RE IN ON IT TOO"

It's like a breaker goes off to rescue the unit from the shocking cognitive dissidence of quantifiable/verifiable information, and resets it back to the safe state of make-believe.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Riiiight the back pocket Ace of Spades for every conspiracy theorist:

"They are in on it because THEY GET PAID TO DO WORK"

Works on pharmaceuticals, doctors, university professors yet somehow not on small business people... oh well...

nah works on everybody including small business people

why would you only question it with small business people but not question it with other groups?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,764
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    robretpeter42
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...