The stolen election .

28 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Watching CBC is like being that person who says "Johnny is a Hell's Angel, but he's a really great guy."

You're an enabler. It's not a victimless crime. 

But if I also watch Fox isn't that like a vaccine of sorts that will protect me from the CBC's mind rays?

Maybe this is the only safe way to let the public watch the news.

Here's why watching 3D movies is miserable - CNET

Edited by eyeball

35 minutes ago, eyeball said:

But if I also watch Fox isn't that like a vaccine of sorts that will protect me from the CBC's mind rays?

Maybe this is the only safe way to let the public watch the news.

Here's why watching 3D movies is miserable - CNET

Why don't you paste a link to the mind rays eyeball? They're such a big part of your life. 

FYI you don't need 3D glasses to watch the news but you do need to engage your brain and think about what they're actually saying. It's not hard to catch CBC or CTV lying.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2022 at 9:58 PM, Colin Norris said:

Does anyone still believe the election was rigged, stolen, call it what you like. 

If you do, can evidence be presented to prove enough fraudulence to swing it to trump. 

Joe BiDumb once said that " the democratic party has created the most extensive voter fraud organization". Is that enough fraudulent evidence for you? I think so. Look it up on the internet for yourself if you do not believe me. I did. ?

On 1/18/2022 at 8:33 AM, DogOnPorch said:

Of course it was stolen...fair n' square apparently. So nothing will be done.

I wonder if comrade Trudeau won his last election thru fraud? Hey, we never know, eh? Just been wondering about that. 

On 1/18/2022 at 1:25 PM, WestCanMan said:

Of course the Dems cheated. It's 100% certain.

They got caught cheating 3 times in the 2016 election, and we all know that if they got caught 3 times, they probably cheated many more times than that because only a small percentage of crimes are actually solved. That includes instances where it's blatantly obvious that a crime occurred, eg places with broken windows or missing things. With something like election cheating it's not always obvious where you need to look to find the evidence. 

After CNN & the Dems still managed to lose in 2016 they questioned the integrity of the election for the full 4 years of their opponent's term.

It would be ridiculous to assume that they didn't cheat in 2020, especially when they spent those 4 years implementing fraud-friendly electoral reforms like no-ID voting, mass-mailing unsolicited ballots, and accepting mail-in ballots without signature-matching. In some areas tens of thousands of ballots went to people's past addresses. To some, the combination of those fraud-friendly reforms and the huge 'oops' moments looks like a recipe for disaster, but for the people who planned it, it looks like a roadmap to certain victory. 

So after 4 years of declaring that the 2016 was definitely stolen, the DNC's puppets and nation's biggest election integrity skeptics at CNN smugly declared that the 2020 election was fraud-free at 10 pm on election day. 

Why did CNN suddenly become election believers on election day, before the outcome was even determined, if the outcome wasn't actually pre-determined?

CNN's candidate didn't campaign and he was embroiled in influence peddling schemes which he was caught lying about multiple times. They had no good reason to be confident that he'd win, so why did they pre-emptively destroy their own shot at declaring the 2020 election was stolen?

I think and believe that this is how Trudeau won the last election. Thru fraud. Maybe, eh? 

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

...you do need to engage your brain and think about what they're actually saying. It's not hard to catch CBC or CTV lying.

Of course it isn't hard, I've mentioned what a BS filter is for several times around here but you only seem to think about what you're saying.

The most important thing a person can and should filter for is their own thoughts...first, foremost and regularly.  Try it sometime, you'll be amazed and maybe even a little disturbed when you give it a good rinse.

25 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Of course it isn't hard, I've mentioned what a BS filter is for several times around here but you only seem to think about what you're saying.

Yeah, some of us actually think about what we're saying. We're called 'conservatives'. 

The most important thing a person can and should filter for is their own thoughts...first, foremost and regularly.  Try it sometime, you'll be amazed and maybe even a little disturbed when you give it a good rinse.

Sorry eyeball, it's not actually normal for people to feel disturbed, but admitting that you have a problem is a huge first step. Kudos. 

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yeah, some of us actually think about what we're saying. We're called 'conservatives'.  

Yes but it's all you think of to the exclusion of anything else.

Sorry eyeball, it's not actually normal for people to feel disturbed,

That's why the term snowflake is so appropriate for describing your delicate sensitivities.

but admitting that you have a problem is a huge first step. Kudos.

C'mon in man, the water's just fine.

37 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yes but it's all you think of to the exclusion of anything else.

I actually don't intentionally exclude thoughts, eyeball. I actually wish that the vaccines were a smash success because I don't like lockdowns or people dying. Make sense? 

I really don't get your blind defence of them. It's not like Trudeau had a hand in getting them created, Operation Warp Speed was all Trump's doing. It's just bizarre that leftists are rabidly defending something that Trump played a major part in. 

I'd love for the vaccines to be safe, but young people get myocarditis and it isn't always successfully treated. 19% of cases aren't going away.

I'd love for the vaccines to stop people from dying, but right now more vaccinated people are dying than unvaccinated.

I'd love for the vaccines to stop the spread but they're not. It was vaccinated people who brought omicron back here from SA and vaccinated people are getting as sick as everyone else, and spreading omicron just fine. 

In light of the fact that the vaxes are failing on the 3 most important fronts, I don't support force-vaxing people. 

It's just ignorance for you to say that any of that is conspiratorial in nature. It is all 100% true. If the vaccines were working there'd be nothing to quibble about.

If the vax-Nazis were more honest about the side-effects and shortcomings of the vaxes then there would be more trust, and more willingness to vax, but their move is to mandate, push, threaten, slander and isolate. 

If you were the open-minded person that you claim to be then you'd understand all of this but you'll just shoot your mouth off about anti-science and conspiracies and stick your head right back up your ass. 

That's why the term snowflake is so appropriate for describing your delicate sensitivities.

We both know what a snowflake is, and it's almost exclusively a leftist phenomenon.

Calling vax-Nazis 'vax-Nazis' is just accuracy, not hyperbole. 

C'mon in man, the water's just fine.

No, it's not. Being closed-minded and vacuous is never fine. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I actually don't intentionally exclude thoughts, eyeball. I actually wish that the vaccines were a smash success because I don't like lockdowns or people dying. Make sense? 

I really don't get your blind defence of them. It's not like Trudeau had a hand in getting them created, Operation Warp Speed was all Trump's doing. It's just bizarre that leftists are rabidly defending something that Trump played a major part in. 

I'd love for the vaccines to be safe, but young people get myocarditis and it isn't always successfully treated. 19% of cases aren't going away.

I'd love for the vaccines to stop people from dying, but right now more vaccinated people are dying than unvaccinated.

I'd love for the vaccines to stop the spread but they're not. It was vaccinated people who brought omicron back here from SA and vaccinated people are getting as sick as everyone else, and spreading omicron just fine. 

In light of the fact that the vaxes are failing on the 3 most important fronts, I don't support force-vaxing people. 

It's just ignorance for you to say that any of that is conspiratorial in nature. It is all 100% true. If the vaccines were working there'd be nothing to quibble about.

If the vax-Nazis were more honest about the side-effects and shortcomings of the vaxes then there would be more trust, and more willingness to vax, but their move is to mandate, push, threaten, slander and isolate. 

If you were the open-minded person that you claim to be then you'd understand all of this but you'll just shoot your mouth off about anti-science and conspiracies and stick your head right back up your ass. 

We both know what a snowflake is, and it's almost exclusively a leftist phenomenon.

Calling vax-Nazis 'vax-Nazis' is just accuracy, not hyperbole. 

No, it's not. Being closed-minded and vacuous is never fine. 

We will never be able to get rid of all of these vaccine silly and stupid mandates as long as there are so many fools out there who are just way to willing and way to ready to accept and believe as to whatever their dear so called political leaders and the fake media tells them to do without a question or a whimper.

There are many opposition groups of people out there who have pointed out the facts that all of this virus nonsense going on is all manufactured to get as many peasants out there to get themselves all into a state of fear and panic and paranoia and to believe their lies. Just about every politician, many in the media, and many of those so called health officials already know that all of this virus nonsense is all just a hoax and a bunch of lies. Sadly, it is the peasants out there who seem to have a problem trying to figure this one out.  

When we hear of stories like so many passengers and so many of it's crew members on cruise ships getting the covid bug even after all of them have been fully vaccinated, and some with booster shots, and wearing masks, should be telling us all that there is not a thing that can be done to stop the spread of this covid virus. And nobody can say that it is the fault of the non vaccinated people that caused the outbreaks on those cruise ships when there were no non vaccinated people on board. 

The writing is on the wall for all to see right in front of so many people's noses, but yet, they still want to believe in this covid virus lie and hoax. Many of those fools will be ready and able and willing to take another booster jab when it comes along. How will we be able to get rid of all of these silly and foolish covid mandates if we still have fools like them around. 

This past election has to have been a rigged election. Why? Because just about everybody that I had spoken too despised the crook and they all wanted this Trudeau guy gone. But yet, he managed to somehow pull it off and he got his old PM job back. Was it just a miracle or was it rigged. I am now in the latter zone. ?

On 1/24/2022 at 2:18 PM, WestCanMan said:

Wrong again, as usual.

I never supported the rioting. I've consistently been against every riot of the past decade.

I said that Hillary cheated on the 2016 when she got the debate questions ahead of time.

It absolutely was "election cheating" and the fact that you don't see it that way is just a reflection of your ultra-low standard of integrity.

Buddy, nothing could shock me less than knowing where your dividing line is between cheating and playing by the rules. I would have been more surprised if you understood that what she did was wrong. 

The law is the dividing line dummy. And  w the debate questions wasn’t breaking the law nor is the primary the sam is an election dummy.  But don’t start paying attention to facts now. 

You and yours have done everything to minimize and gloss over the assault on the Capitol and the Big Lie itself is Trump’s coup attempt, not just the failed attack

On 1/24/2022 at 2:25 PM, WestCanMan said:

guess that you'd be the one to say how you voted, and the people who run the KKK know what the net effect of endorsing a candidate actually does to their chances. Of course they pretend to vote for the other guy.

Lol so that’s your story now, the endorsement was a reverse psychology operation because the KK want’s people to vote opposite to their agenda?  You’re Crazy, stupid and hilarious!  Last time your excuse was that even the KKK knows a great president when they one!  What a fuckin kook you are. 

know enough to know that the MSM lied about their stories to incite rioting. That's all I need to know.

In other words you know SFA, as you ably demonstrate over and over. 

Oh the irony ?

I know the truth hurts you pal but my observation is dead-on 

On 1/24/2022 at 2:42 PM, WestCanMan said:

Anything that you call revelations is obviously bullshit, just like the Russian collusion nonsense that you spewed for 4 years. 

I'm not really concerned about Giuliani and voting machines. 

Clearly you’re out of touch.

ITS A FACT that forged state elector certificates for Trump were sent to Washington for 7 states that Biden won. It’s a FACT that Trump drafted an order for the military to seize voting machines. It’s A FACT that Gingrich publicly threatened to jail 1/6 investigators.

Yeah like I keep saying you’re “not concerned” with Republicans staging a coup,  capturing government and jailing anyone who interferes with their agenda to turn America into a right wing dictatorship. That objectively makes you a villain. What you don’t understand is that its never ok to support dictatorship and overturn democracy, even if you think said dictator truly is a great man and will do great things for the nation   

On 1/24/2022 at 2:42 PM, WestCanMan said:

There's no need to challenge you on that comment because it was just blatantly stupid.

Do you expect me to be surprised, or rise to the bait, every time you regurgitate CNN drivel? 

That’s not exactly a denial lol   F course Trump isn’t going to say “help me become a dictator and I’ll rule woth an iron fist”  When Hitler ran for election he never said he’d become a dictator,  end future elections, start wars or the holocaust either  He just broke rules and conventions amd norms one by one always with some flimsy excuse of why he was uniquely justified to do so and his followers just believed him. That’s much the same way Trumps followers willingly believe the obviously flimsy BIG LIE claim and think Trump is uniquely entitled to unseat an elected president with absolutely zero evidence or due process or adherence to any established norms or authority. To you people, Trumps words alone are the only authority that can justify Trumps words  

So yeah of course if Trump said “help me illegitimately seize power and permanently rule as an absolute dictator” of course most people wouldn’t be on board  But that’s not how democracies get stolen  But Trump claims falsely that he is the rightful president you will support him seizing power in a coup because you will believe him and think you are restoring rather destroying democracy  And when Coup-President Trump says that until they can be sure the alleged “fraud” has been eradicated, all elections are canceled until further notice (or gives Republican officials the power to arbitrarily and unilaterally declare Republican election winners, something Republicans are already trying to do) you will support that too because you’re a zealous sucker who doesn’t understand you’re destroying rather that supporting democracy 

The new GOP line:  “I don’t support dictators I support democratically elected presidents who only lost because of a vast conspiracy that has zero evidence and nobody can prove and so they then had to seize power in a coup and then outlaw all elections until they can get this fraud thing sorted out!”

LMAO

THE BIG LIE IS TRUMP’S REICHSTAG FIRE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE 

Edited by BeaverFever

On 1/26/2022 at 8:58 AM, Nationalist said:

End American democracy???

Why, how incredibly stupid. Did that meaningless soundbite feel good?

Let's see if you can answer an easy question. 

Mail-in ballots were attempted 1 other time in American history. Who was the POTUS and what were the results of the attempt? 

That’s false. Mail-in ballots have always been a feature of US elections. Of course the rules are different in every state but there have always been military personnel, out of state college students, Americans living abroad, people with disabilities etc who have been able to vote by mail. All that happened in 2020 was that eligibility was expanded due to COViD or people in places where it was already available chose that option due to COViD.  Mail-in ballots have always been available in Canada too. 

Get your facts straight 

8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s false. Mail-in ballots have always been a feature of US elections. Of course the rules are different in every state but there have always been military personnel, out of state college students, Americans living abroad, people with disabilities etc who have been able to vote by mail. All that happened in 2020 was that eligibility was expanded due to COViD or people in places where it was already available chose that option due to COViD.  Mail-in ballots have always been available in Canada too. 

Get your facts straight 

Mail-in ballots have not always been available.  Absentee ballots have always been available. In 2020 mail-in ballots were sent to every registered voter in most states. 3 states, Colorado, Washington and Oregon, have had mail-in ballots previously. Absentee ballots require an application with a good reason and ID verification. 

The Democrats used The Rona to justify that mail-in free-for-all and verification was all but non-existent. In short...it was a shit-show.

BUT...the requirements for verification have now been implemented and will be strictly adhered to. Boo hoo hoo.

As to my question, which you ignored, it was Lincoln's second term election where this sort of nonsense was proposed but not implemented because of fears it made cheating too easy...surprise surprise.

15 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

The law is the dividing line

And you think that rioting, looting, arson, assaulting cops, overrunning police stations and claiming sovereignty over US soil is legal? 

dummy.

Get a mirror. 

And  w the debate questions wasn’t breaking the law nor is the primary the sam is an election dummy.  But don’t start paying attention to facts now. 

Election cheating Beave. I correctly stated that Hillary cheated 3x on the 2016 election. She was the only one. 

Trump never cheated, Trump never broke any election laws. Go fish. 

You and yours have done everything to minimize and gloss over the assault on the Capitol and the Big Lie itself is Trump’s coup attempt, not just the failed attack

The leftist dolt horde did everything to decriminalize rioting, looting, arson and assaults against the police. Even when they attacked the whitehouse, leftists dolts were 100% in favour of that. 

When Americans were having their homes and businesses destroyed, and when they were being assaulted and murdered, Kamala, Michelle, Biden, Hillary and the leftist dolts were there waving pom-poms. They were just giddy watching America burn.  

They only considered it a crime when it happened to them.

It was the epitome of hypocrisy and stupidity, and you're driving their short bus.

FYI, rioting, looting, arson, assault and murder are always crimes. Say it Beave: "rioting, looting, arson, assault and murder are always crimes."

Lol so that’s your story now, the endorsement was a reverse psychology operation because the KK want’s people to vote opposite to their agenda?  You’re Crazy, stupid and hilarious!  Last time your excuse was that even the KKK knows a great president when they one!  What a fuckin kook you are. 

In other words you know SFA, as you ably demonstrate over and over. 

Just because you don't understand things doesn't make them untrue.

Of course the Dems need a fake endorsement from the KKK, their whole shtick is racial division. Their dolt horde loves it. Just admit it, you love it. 

I know the truth hurts you pal but my observation is dead-on 

You know how pathetic your track record is here, right? Do you know what a joke your whole Russian collusion crusade was? Do you know that rioting isn't 99% awesome and 1% criminal? Do ya know that now Beave? I doubt it. You didn't know it from 2014 to 2021, you're not gonna learn it now. 

Clearly you’re out of touch.

ITS A FACT that forged state elector certificates for Trump were sent to Washington for 7 states that Biden won. It’s a FACT that Trump drafted an order for the military to seize voting machines. It’s A FACT that Gingrich publicly threatened to jail 1/6 investigators.

Yeah like I keep saying you’re “not concerned” with Republicans staging a coup,  capturing government and jailing anyone who interferes with their agenda to turn America into a right wing dictatorship. That objectively makes you a villain. What you don’t understand is that its never ok to support dictatorship and overturn democracy, even if you think said dictator truly is a great man and will do great things for the nation   

That’s not exactly a denial lol   F course Trump isn’t going to say “help me become a dictator and I’ll rule woth an iron fist”  When Hitler ran for election he never said he’d become a dictator,  end future elections, start wars or the holocaust either  He just broke rules and conventions amd norms one by one always with some flimsy excuse of why he was uniquely justified to do so and his followers just believed him. That’s much the same way Trumps followers willingly believe the obviously flimsy BIG LIE claim and think Trump is uniquely entitled to unseat an elected president with absolutely zero evidence or due process or adherence to any established norms or authority. To you people, Trumps words alone are the only authority that can justify Trumps words  

So yeah of course if Trump said “help me illegitimately seize power and permanently rule as an absolute dictator” of course most people wouldn’t be on board  But that’s not how democracies get stolen  But Trump claims falsely that he is the rightful president you will support him seizing power in a coup because you will believe him and think you are restoring rather destroying democracy  And when Coup-President Trump says that until they can be sure the alleged “fraud” has been eradicated, all elections are canceled until further notice (or gives Republican officials the power to arbitrarily and unilaterally declare Republican election winners, something Republicans are already trying to do) you will support that too because you’re a zealous sucker who doesn’t understand you’re destroying rather that supporting democracy 

The new GOP line:  “I don’t support dictators I support democratically elected presidents who only lost because of a vast conspiracy that has zero evidence and nobody can prove and so they then had to seize power in a coup and then outlaw all elections until they can get this fraud thing sorted out!”

LMAO

Your whole post is just idiotic spew, and it's at an alarming level now. Clearly there are some bats in your belfry. 

THE BIG LIE IS TRUMP’S REICHSTAG FIRE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE 

Oh man, you clearly have no idea how that worked. This is just another blatant example of your lack of understanding. 

21 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Get your facts straight 

The Stupidity of Ballot Harvesting and How It Steals Elections (townhall.com)

Mail in ballots and ballot harvesting, not exactly secure is it?

14 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Mail-in ballots have not always been available.  Absentee ballots have always been available. In 2020 mail-in ballots were sent to every registered voter in most states. 3 states, Colorado, Washington and Oregon, have had mail-in ballots previously. Absentee ballots require an application with a good reason and ID verification. 

The Democrats used The Rona to justify that mail-in free-for-all and verification was all but non-existent. In short...it was a shit-show.

BUT...the requirements for verification have now been implemented and will be strictly adhered to. Boo hoo hoo.

As to my question, which you ignored, it was Lincoln's second term election where this sort of nonsense was proposed but not implemented because of fears it made cheating too easy...surprise surprise.

And yet you haven’t been able to produce a single shred evidence that this resulted in any widespread fraud. In fact most fraud that’s been detected has been Trump supporters who were caught by the system and their votes were never counted because the system works. 

absentee voting and mail-in voting are the same thing the only difference is what is considered an acceptable excuse. And yea considering Americans normally have to spend hours in line to vote and yeah COVID is a perfectly reasonable reason and that is why even Republican states allowed mail in voting 

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

And yet you haven’t been able to produce a single shred evidence that this resulted in any widespread fraud. In fact most fraud that’s been detected has been Trump supporters who were caught by the system and their votes were never counted because the system works. 

absentee voting and mail-in voting are the same thing the only difference is what is considered an acceptable excuse. And yea considering Americans normally have to spend hours in line to vote and yeah COVID is a perfectly reasonable reason and that is why even Republican states allowed mail in voting 

Well now you're gonna have to prove you are who you say you are. And since you're so convinced graf is not a concern, I'm sure you wont mind.

BTW...nice deflection. Fact is you were sellin' pure bullshit about those mail'in ballots.

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

The Stupidity of Ballot Harvesting and How It Steals Elections (townhall.com)

Mail in ballots and ballot harvesting, not exactly secure is it?

Funny the posterboy case of proven “ballot harvesting” fraud thst Republicans cite is actually a North Carolina Republican a few years back who tried it and got caught.  Conveniently you guys leave out the Republican part. He tried to cheat and failed because the system works.   

And still a year later you can’t produce a single shred of evidence that there was massive election fraud in 2020 despite claiming that it was millions and millions in every voting jurisdiction.   Ridiculous. 

Here's another good article from The Federalist outlining the issues with the 2020 election. 

Why The Wall Street Journal Is Wrong About The 2020 Election (thefederalist.com)

"The problem is not ‘mass voter fraud,’ but a privately funded ‘shadow campaign’ for Joe Biden within the formal structure of the election system."