Conspiracy Misinformation Tactics

16 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

3. "A little information is dangerous" - Josef G. OftenWrong, 1933. Propaganda is a refined art that does not blatantly lie, but seeks to spread fear through the use of magic words and phrases.

4. In other words as long as the people are kept satisfied, by entertainment and substances.

5. The oldschool ways are not today's ways. As this very thread alludes, all mainstream messaging is now under government influence to play along, broadcasting pro-government messaging and the new talking points.

6. I for one want to know the news, but that option is simply been removed.

7. Yes there are voices trying to speak out, but drowned by the din of mass media frenzy, fearful-tainment.
Cause it brings the clicks$$...

3. Propaganda has a point though - an objective beyond just getting people to listen to you, which is what CNN et al do.
4. Angertainment I call it.  Orwell called it the 2 minutes' hate.
5. Well...  I would argue that this was MUCH more in effect in the past, during such N. American events as the Cuban Missile Crisis, The October Crisis, Gulf War I and the 9-11 commission etc. etc.  What is different today is the opposite - Cable news channels feature opinion staters, some of whom repeat talking points that are not pro-government but sometimes pro-foreign governments (Tucker Carlson and Russia/Ukraine) or reflect partisan disinformation (Steele Dossier and CNN)
6. Only if you are looking for network TV news - and if you want that well you have it albeit in a devalued and more nakedly propagandistic form.
7. Everybody - EVERYBODY - wants the click$$$ especially the small players who feed you exactly what you want to hear.

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. The collective public health establishments of the world's nations are a small group?

2. 3. Can you please give a specific example of this happening?

1. Yes they all appear to be walking in lockstep with the WHO. 

2. How about Julie Ponesse, an ethic prof, losing her job for question why vaccine verification was necessary? Ad hominems against Byron Briddle of Carlton (I believe), an immunonlogist, for his research on mrna causing cancers? Dr. Christian, head of the U of S surgery department for questioning if there was justification for lockdowns against kids who weren't really a high risk group? What about the CDC calling Ivermectin, a Pulitzer winning medication "horse dewormer"? Fauci, a man who controls the research funding pool in the US going for the takedown in a newspaper of all places of people asking for early treatment? Any people pushing early treatment were labeled as "fringe" while a few million died globally. 

Plenty of evidence of political decisions in the mainstream. 

Now why would you go to the point of TERMINATING anyone who raises valid points and goes against the mainstream? Well then you can say "see all scientists agree with our point of view". Well no doubt. You just got rid of those who don't and sent a message to others who may dissent. 

Edited by West

1 hour ago, West said:

1. Yes they all appear to be walking in lockstep with the WHO. 

2. How about Julie Ponesse, an ethic prof, losing her job for question why vaccine verification was necessary? Ad hominems against Byron Briddle of Carlton (I believe), an immunonlogist, for his research on mrna causing cancers?

Dr. Christian, head of the U of S surgery department for questioning if there was justification for lockdowns against kids who weren't really a high risk group? What about the CDC calling Ivermectin, a Pulitzer winning medication "horse dewormer"?  Fauci, a man who controls the research funding pool in the US going for the takedown  ...

1. Ok but to my response: these are not small groups they're widely dispersed and numerous.
2. How is an ethics prof, a head of surgery etc.  an employee or otherwise associated with Dr. Fauci ?  Just because people agree with him, you can't put them  in his "camp" can you ?  "Going for the takedown" ... seems like you are framing this like Saturday Night wrestling which isn't apt or helpful.

Hopefully you are vaccinated and not creating a hazard to yourself or your family.

2 hours ago, blackbird said:

The CBC is a proven tool of the liberal, left government used to spoon feed propaganda and liberal progressive ideology promoting Islam, LGBTQ, white guilt, critical race theory, etc. to the Canadians and dumb folks pay billions of dollars to receive it.

Yep. And Covid-19.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Ok but to my response: these are not small groups they're widely dispersed and numerous.
2. How is an ethics prof, a head of surgery etc.  an employee or otherwise associated with Dr. Fauci ?  Just because people agree with him, you can't put them  in his "camp" can you ?  "Going for the takedown" ... seems like you are framing this like Saturday Night wrestling which isn't apt or helpful.

Hopefully you are vaccinated and not creating a hazard to yourself or your family.

The information is from a small group absolutely. And they destroy anyone who is against the mandates. Sort of cult like if you ask me. 

3 minutes ago, West said:

The information is from a small group absolutely. And they destroy anyone who is against the mandates. Sort of cult like if you ask me. 

I don't see anyone 'destroyed'.  Instead - I see bad information being passed on and people with divergent opinions getting many times more coverage than they would have decades ago.

'Small group' would at least be in the thousands, tens of thousands or more globally if you count N. America, Asia, Israel etc. etc. etc.

This sounds like more conspiracy stuff: "they are suppressing the truth" and yet some fringe opinionator from outside my country is broadcasting their opinion everywhere.  It doesn't fly.

22 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't see anyone 'destroyed'.  Instead - I see bad information being passed on and people with divergent opinions getting many times more coverage than they would have decades ago.

'Small group' would at least be in the thousands, tens of thousands or more globally if you count N. America, Asia, Israel etc. etc. etc.

This sounds like more conspiracy stuff: "they are suppressing the truth" and yet some fringe opinionator from outside my country is broadcasting their opinion everywhere.  It doesn't fly.

People were fired after several years of service in their fields. If that's not destroyed don't know what is. 

Kind of a scary place to be when a small handful of lunatics who control funding resort to ad hominems and personal vendetta. Many died because of people like this not focusing on early treatment but lockdowns and the like. The crazies like Fauci who led these responses are responsible for these deaths. Killed many grandmothers unfortunately

Edited by West

18 minutes ago, West said:

1. People were fired after several years of service in their fields. If that's not destroyed don't know what is. 

2. Kind of a scary place to be when a small handful of lunatics who control funding resort to ad hominems and personal vendetta. 

1. Let's see. The first example was a Canadian Prof  -  Ponesse - who you contended was 'fired'.  Aaaand... here she is on temporary paid leave NOT fired.  https://www.todayville.com/calgary/ethics-prof-at-one-of-canadas-oldest-universities-on-temporary-paid-leave-for-stance-against-forced-vaccinations/

If you would care to retract/apologize for that falsehood I can continue with the rest of your post.

2. The kettle is black and so is the pot - please respond to my point #1 and we can continue.

22 hours ago, Goddess said:

Fauci's own comment is proof that he is the wrong man for the job, because having an open & intuitive mind is one of the most important attributes of a scientist, but history tells us that a lot of medical professionals and scientists become just as entrenched in their own beliefs as he is. We all know the examples.

Regarding the possible lab leak in China — a  theory that has grown in credibility in recent weeks as the Biden administration investigates the origin of COVID-19 —  Fauci said he still thinks it’s a long shot.

What a total dipshit. Is he a holocaust denier too?

I get that this quote is old, but it aged like potato salad in the glovebox.

The instant that I heard that there was a BSL4 lab at ground zero I was 80/20. Then when I searched the topic and found out that there were thousands of wet markets in China, hundreds of them having the 'exotic animals', and only 1 BSL4 lab in all of China (with a sketchy safety history no less) 1 was 99.9/0.01.

Fauci knew about the lab before covid got out, he knew what they were doing there, and when he was demanding that the world stuck to the wet market theory if they wanted to keep their social media accounts, he was just hoping that the flow of information about the lab could be contained so that his lie could stay above water. 

Keyboard warriors endured their social media bans and eventually defeated Fauci's anti-science, anti-truth crusade.

Fauci is a science denier of the highest order. An attack on Fauci is actually a victory for science.

You agreed with that retarded post ?  Wow.

Yes, I do. ?

And I lumped in Covid-19 as yet another tool the government is using as leverage to bring on Mr. Trudeau’s much coveted “Great Reset”.

If ever there was a statement that proves the conspiracy and misinformation is real, that would be it, and it comes from the very top.

Occam’s razor- when there is no other reasonable explanation, all there is left is the unreasonable- Conspiracy and lying. Canada is merely a playtoy in his political experiment.

Unless you can clarify what Mr. Trudeau really meant?

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Let's see. The first example was a Canadian Prof  -  Ponesse - who you contended was 'fired'.  Aaaand... here she is on temporary paid leave NOT fired.  https://www.todayville.com/calgary/ethics-prof-at-one-of-canadas-oldest-universities-on-temporary-paid-leave-for-stance-against-forced-vaccinations/

If you would care to retract/apologize for that falsehood I can continue with the rest of your post.

2. The kettle is black and so is the pot - please respond to my point #1 and we can continue.

How about Dr Christian? Fired from the u of s for pondering if you could actually make the "state of emergency" claim for children and keep them out of school. 

And a leave for what? Refusing an injection? You actually okay with the covid cult forcing injections on people? 

3 minutes ago, West said:

1. How about  ...

2. And a leave for what? Refusing an injection?
3. You actually okay with the covid cult forcing injections on people? 

1.  No - I don't know you so let's build some trust between us first.  Show me you're an honest poster by acknowledging that the first example was misplaced.
2. Yes, I think that is why.
3. I didn't say I was or wasn't.

6 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

1. Yes, I do. ?

2. Occam’s razor- when there is no other reasonable explanation 

3. Unless you can clarify what Mr. Trudeau really meant?

1. Ok ... well it's pretty hysterical stuff.  I am used to reading that kind of thing people saying the media is the 'tool of the oppressor class' etc.  I'm a believer in our institutions myself.
2. I think the reasonable explanation is that you don't agree with some of the coverage.  The response to burn it all down is a radical stance.
3. I'm not here to defend Trudeau.  If the CBC is reporting what he said are they a tool of his ?  That cuts both ways right ?

21 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Yes, I do. ?

And I lumped in Covid-19 as yet another tool the government is using as leverage to bring on Mr. Trudeau’s much coveted “Great Reset”.

If ever there was a statement that proves the conspiracy and misinformation is real, that would be it, and it comes from the very top.

Occam’s razor- when there is no other reasonable explanation, all there is left is the unreasonable- Conspiracy and lying. Canada is merely a playtoy in his political experiment.

Unless you can clarify what Mr. Trudeau really meant?

I wasn't sure at first, either.

But now *this* is happening:

ICC UK Nuremberg Case – home (coronacases.wiki)

Retired Police Constable Mark Sexton - Crime Report & Evidence - Documents/pdf (odysee.com)

Added additional link to Hannah Rose's website, one of the lawyers involved:

UK ICC Complaint – Hannah Rose Law

Also adding this information in case some don't know what proprio motu is all about.

Proprio motu investigation by the ICC Prosecutor – Peace and Justice Initiative

Edited by Goddess

I am used to reading that kind of thing people saying the media is the 'tool of the oppressor class' etc.  
 I'm not here to defend Trudeau.  If the CBC is reporting what he said are they a tool of his ? 

Specific media:   CBC

You've shown your 'Justinfatuation' countless times here.  Does any one believe you're not a Federal Liberal?  Guessing . . . No!

3 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Specific media:   CBC

You've shown your 'Justinfatuation' countless times here.  Does any one believe you're not a Federal Liberal?  Guessing . . . No!

:D  Yeah... not a Liberal--- conservative.... 

Some Conservatives believe in institutions, medicine, universities... all that commie stuff...

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1.  No - I don't know you so let's build some trust between us first.  Show me you're an honest poster by acknowledging that the first example was misplaced.
2. Yes, I think that is why.
3. I didn't say I was or wasn't.

1. No there's examples of people being pushed out ie Dr. Christian

2. Even if on a paid leave she's still not allowed to teach. 

3. Which is why I'm asking you. 

36 minutes ago, West said:

1. No there's examples of people being pushed out ie Dr. Christian

2. Even if on a paid leave she's still not allowed to teach. 

3. Which is why I'm asking you. 

1. Ok, if you won't even acknowledge that your first example failed I can't trust you to discuss honestly.

2. Not fired.

3. You are stubborn, not a great attribute for asking a stranger to consider your points.

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Yes, I do. ?

and if you believe that, then you can convince yourself of literally anything.  

The world is lucky to have a truth-crusader like you here to save us from the pedophile cults and jewish-designed quantum computers that control everything now.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

and if you believe that, then you can convince yourself of literally anything.  

The world is lucky to have a truth-crusader like you here to save us from the pedophile cults and jewish-designed quantum computers that control everything now.  

Jews? I never mentioned them, have no problem with them, nor is this about me.

You didnt respond to my point about the Great Reset. What does Mr. Trudeau mean? 

I think he means to transform Canada into his dystopian vision, a post-national state.

• Haha 1