Jump to content

January 13th. Not a great day for the POTUS or his faithful side-kick


Recommended Posts

Today the SCOTUS shut down that private business vax mandate. This is what...the 3rd time the SCOTUS had to put a leash on Biden?

We heard reaffirmation that the filibuster will survive.

McCarthey told Nancy to stick her witch hunt where the sun don't shine.

Aaand...Tonto Harris gave one of the most embarrassing interviews I've ever seen. 

Not a great day in Mudville.

Edited by Charles Anthony
spelling in title
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Charles Anthony changed the title to January 13th. Not a great day for the POTUS or his faithful side-kick
43 minutes ago, sharkman said:

It’s no wonder that polls are showing a steady drain of Biden’s approval numbers.  How long can you prop up a dementia patient?  We are coming to the end of fake reality in the USA.

No kidding. Here's the leftist poll watcher FiveThiryEight's collection of favorability polls for Biden:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/

A couple days ago Quinnipiac had him at 33%.

+20 Disapprove.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So with midterms only 10 or 11 months away one can see why Biden is getting the orders from above to push hard for control of the election process put in Federal hands.

They can't win fair in November. I think it's November. 

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/14/2022 at 1:37 PM, Infidel Dog said:

So with midterms only 10 or 11 months away one can see why Biden is getting the orders from above to push hard for control of the election process put in Federal hands.

They can't win fair in November. I think it's November. 

It is. The Democrats really stepped in it this time.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, sharkman said:

I just hope the US doesn't devolve into a full scale civil war before then...

America really shouldn't be trying to run their elections on their own right now. When things deteriorate to this point in other countries someone outside the circle of hate is usually asked to come in and help out - hopefully before things get violent.  

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, sharkman said:

But pretty much no one who could offer help, including the UN, would be able to resist the temptation to have someone elected who would be sympathetic to their(or whoever's) particular cause, or causes.  

I'm reminded of the time Stephen Hawking was scoffed at for his scientific description of reality and provided with the alternative view that the world was actually supported on the back of a turtle. When he asked what the turtle was standing on the reply was that it's turtles all the way down.

If elections are rigged all the way down then what's point in having them at all?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Maybe that's what civil wars or revolutions are for?

Our PM's televised intolerance against the unvaxxed and his insinuation that we're a bunch of misogynists & racists who are just taking up space has all the earmarks of justification for a call to action

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Our PM's televised intolerance against the unvaxxed and his insinuation that we're a bunch of misogynists & racists who are just taking up space has all the earmarks of justification for a call to action

Ya but our PM is a twerp and everyone knows it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/18/2022 at 1:16 PM, eyeball said:

America really shouldn't be trying to run their elections on their own right now. When things deteriorate to this point in other countries someone outside the circle of hate is usually asked to come in and help out - hopefully before things get violent.  

Perhaps another nation should intervene militarily.  We would.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2022 at 9:43 PM, Nationalist said:

Today the SCOTUS shut down that private business vax mandate. This is what...the 3rd time the SCOTUS had to put a leash on Biden?

We heard reaffirmation that the filibuster will survive.

McCarthey told Nancy to stick her witch hunt where the sun don't shine.

Aaand...Tonto Harris gave one of the most embarrassing interviews I've ever seen. 

Not a great day in Mudville.

McCarthy can't spit Don's cock out of his mouth long enough to address Nancy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...