Hillary Clinton for President?

24 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why ?  ? 

People seem to like her.  She met Big Bird once ... so fun !

kRQjnsu.png

If she was that popular, she'd have won against Trump. And it doesn't seem that Trump turned off enough voters to maker her a winner in 2024.  Also, she lost to Obama, so two-time loser, notwithstanding her association with Big Bird.  :) 

I could be dead wrong, of course - have there  been any polls?

15 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Yup. The ultimate Swamp Creature has been floated as the replacement for old Joe. Could we be witnessing round 2?

Could Hillary-Billary beat Trump? 

Old Joe happens to the same age a your adored Mitch mcconnell. 

There is no swamp but it resonated with all you Democrat haters. After 4 years trump did nothing. 

Hilary would easily beat him because trump  will not be standing for the gop again. 

You've always got a lot of outrageous silly predictions and fabrications. It seems it's a republican DNA fault. 

19 minutes ago, Colin Norris said:

Old Joe happens to the same age a your adored Mitch mcconnell. 

There is no swamp but it resonated with all you Democrat haters. After 4 years trump did nothing. 

Hilary would easily beat him because trump  will not be standing for the gop again. 

You've always got a lot of outrageous silly predictions and fabrications. It seems it's a republican DNA fault. 

Gee ur an angry fellow. Ur gonna hurt yourself, ya know...

BTW...I have very little use for Mitch McConnell. 

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Gee ur an angry fellow. Ur gonna hurt yourself, ya know...

BTW...I have very little use for Mitch McConnell. 

Im not angry. I'm simply pointing out the facts. Your problem is you shoot off you big mouth without checking. You do it everyday and still don't learn. 

Why is all your opponents described as angry whilst you project Republicans as calm. That's a very poor tactic to suggest I'm losing it from frustration when I can see it's you who continually deviates because I belt you. 

Check your facts before you blurt rubbish. 

2 hours ago, Colin Norris said:

Im not angry. I'm simply pointing out the facts. Your problem is you shoot off you big mouth without checking. You do it everyday and still don't learn. 

Why is all your opponents described as angry whilst you project Republicans as calm. That's a very poor tactic to suggest I'm losing it from frustration when I can see it's you who continually deviates because I belt you. 

Check your facts before you blurt rubbish. 

What facts? All you do is assume you're correct and anyone who disagrees is stupid.

My suggestion...grow up a little.

• Thanks 1

So...all jokes aside...is there a realistic path for Hillary to the White House? 

I figure if she were to run against Trump it would devolve into a mud-slinging contest.

Maybe the Republicans should find another nationalist to run?

Is another Biden/Harris ticket even possible at this point?

Secretary Clinton won't run. She lost in previous attempts because her campaign was based on the illusion that victory was  a cakewalk because they could not imagine anyone would vote for President Trump. "It is in the bag" is the kiss of death in politics. Now, she cannot win because she has become a devisive figure when the US desperately needs a healer. I always thought she would have made a good President but I don't think she would have survived. Ironically, I think the Trump supporters saved her life.

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So...all jokes aside...is there a realistic path for Hillary to the White House? 

I figure if she were to run against Trump it would devolve into a mud-slinging contest.

Maybe the Republicans should find another nationalist to run?

Trump running again is actually a rotten move. Just more excuses for the Lefties to behave like stormtroopers. I'd like to see one of his well known supporters take the ball. Or a wild card, even...fresh...not a career politician.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

It has come to the point where both parties are running out of suitable electable candidates. US voters are not ready to vote for a woman, a gay man, a person of colour, or anyone over 80. There are lots of people who would make good presidents but they are not electable.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Trump running again is actually a rotten move. Just more excuses for the Lefties to behave like stormtroopers. I'd like to see one of his well known supporters take the ball. Or a wild card, even...fresh...not a career politician.

I think he believes he can pull it off.

5 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

It has come to the point where both parties are running out of suitable electable candidates. US voters are not ready to vote for a woman, a gay man, a person of colour, or anyone over 80. There are lots of people who would make good presidents but they are not electable.

Huh...I think sex and sexual preference is a non-issue frankly. And Obama was already POTUS so...

Desantis might be perfect.