Quebec introducing a Canadian first, taxing the unvaccinated.

23 hours ago, -TSS- said:

It would have been wiser to use the comparison of the Russian gulags where all unwanted people were sent to.

As the topic indicates, the gentle move, and push is in the direction of a private "soft" gulag. Like it's not a forced isolation with guards, dogs and guns. But one is still isolated: from jobs, from favorite activities, from beer etc and from fair access to services paid for by their taxes. Wait, did someone mentioned forced labor? We found a soft entirely voluntary version of that too.

Of course all that persistent bureaucratic creativity could have been invested into effective management of the system and search for real, working solutions. But nah not so much fun as hand-managing little folk down below.

Edited by myata
  • Like 1

On 1/16/2022 at 12:59 PM, Colin Norris said:

No doubt at the time of his election this scamdemic was not such a big deal as it is today. What is being done to the people of Australia is a crime against humanity. Anyone who has a brain should be able to see that this scamdemic was nothing more than a farce and hoax from the very beginning. EVENT 201 told me that.

Just because you refuse to use your head and instead you have allowed your dear fascist political leaders and the lying media to do the thinking for you does not have to mean that I cannot use my head and not allow those mentioned above to do the thinking for me. If you want to believe that your fascist politicians are in it for your health and safety and well being well goody-goody for you. Only stupid people listen to their lying politicians and the lying MSM these days. They both lie. 

It's for sure that if you are too lazy or too stunned and refuse to go checkout and listen to what others in the alternative media have to say then you will never learn anything. As the old saying goes "to know one side of the story is to know nothing at all". You appear to only want to know and listen to one side of the story. A sign of ignorance and apathy. 

Your hypocrisy is showing. You really are way out in leftist fascist field. Are you sure that I am the ignorant one here? What makes you think that you are right and people like myself are wrong and ignorant? Just because I have a different opinion and points of view to yours does not have to mean that I am ignorant. Only ignorant people like yourself think and will say something like that. 

We are all now living in a well organized fascist created globalist conspiracy world and what is sad about it all is that there are still fools like you who still believe all of this scamdemic covid nonsense. But do carry on with your silly and ridiculous beliefs that what most of these fascist world leaders are doing to us all is all for our protection.

While these political and evil and satanic globalist elite criminals get to make plenty of money from this scamdemic, and have been given powers that they never had before, you get to keep having to wear a clown mask, and you get to be boosted, which we now know that both have done nothing to stop the spread of your precious covid bull chit.  

Maybe before your soreness in your own brain gets any worse I would suggest that you go have an IQ checkup. It would appear to me as though your brain cells, or what you have left of them, are running very low on IQ. Just a suggestion. ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, myata said:

As the topic indicates, the gentle move, and push is in the direction of a private "soft" gulag. Like it's not a forced isolation with guards, dogs and guns. But one is still isolated: from jobs, from favorite activities, from beer etc and from fair access to services paid for by their taxes. Wait, did someone mentioned forced labor? We found a soft entirely voluntary version of that too.

Of course all that persistent bureaucratic creativity could have been invested into effective management of the system and search for real, working solutions. But nah not so much fun as hand-managing little folk down below.

Nearly 2 million perished in the Gulag's, your gulag has voluntary attendance.

5 hours ago, taxme said:

No doubt at the time of his election this scamdemic was not such a big deal as it is today. What is being done to the people of Australia is a crime against humanity. Anyone who has a brain should be able to see that this scamdemic was nothing more than a farce and hoax from the very beginning. EVENT 201 told me that.

Just because you refuse to use your head and instead you have allowed your dear fascist political leaders and the lying media to do the thinking for you does not have to mean that I cannot use my head and not allow those mentioned above to do the thinking for me. If you want to believe that your fascist politicians are in it for your health and safety and well being well goody-goody for you. Only stupid people listen to their lying politicians and the lying MSM these days. They both lie. 

It's for sure that if you are too lazy or too stunned and refuse to go checkout and listen to what others in the alternative media have to say then you will never learn anything. As the old saying goes "to know one side of the story is to know nothing at all". You appear to only want to know and listen to one side of the story. A sign of ignorance and apathy. 

Your hypocrisy is showing. You really are way out in leftist fascist field. Are you sure that I am the ignorant one here? What makes you think that you are right and people like myself are wrong and ignorant? Just because I have a different opinion and points of view to yours does not have to mean that I am ignorant. Only ignorant people like yourself think and will say something like that. 

We are all now living in a well organized fascist created globalist conspiracy world and what is sad about it all is that there are still fools like you who still believe all of this scamdemic covid nonsense. But do carry on with your silly and ridiculous beliefs that what most of these fascist world leaders are doing to us all is all for our protection.

While these political and evil and satanic globalist elite criminals get to make plenty of money from this scamdemic, and have been given powers that they never had before, you get to keep having to wear a clown mask, and you get to be boosted, which we now know that both have done nothing to stop the spread of your precious covid bull chit.  

Maybe before your soreness in your own brain gets any worse I would suggest that you go have an IQ checkup. It would appear to me as though your brain cells, or what you have left of them, are running very low on IQ. Just a suggestion. ?

What a load of crap. I'd be surprised if you knew where Australia is. Now your an expert because The right wind media are belching propaganda. 

Did you know the current government there is the equivalent of republicans? Of course not. You had a rush of blood and thought the opposite because of  the name. How do I know? 

I live there. You are clueless about Australia so stop projecting you are an authority.  You know nothing. 

On 1/19/2022 at 4:30 PM, Colin Norris said:

What a load of crap. I'd be surprised if you knew where Australia is. Now your an expert because The right wind media are belching propaganda. 

Did you know the current government there is the equivalent of republicans? Of course not. You had a rush of blood and thought the opposite because of  the name. How do I know? 

I live there. You are clueless about Australia so stop projecting you are an authority.  You know nothing. 

You are a load of crap. I do know as to what is happening in some states of Australia because I have watched all of the action going on in the alternative media. I do checkout both sides of the story unlike you. I have watched dozens of demonstrations going on against the vaccine mandates in Australia. Australia does have fascist political party's that like to call themselves conservative or republican. 

Here in Canada, we have a conservative party but they act more like a leftist lieberal fascist party. Just because some party calls themselves conservative or republican does not mean that they are. If you live there you obviously do not know as to what is going on over in Australia, You need to get out of your grandma's basement and go learn something, clueless. ?

Edited by taxme

4 hours ago, taxme said:

You are a load of crap. I do know as to what is happening in some states of Australia because I have watched all of the action going on in the alternative media.

Oooooooh .  You've watched it all on fox. Thats a reliable source for an unbiased opinion. 

I do checkout both sides of the story unlike you. I have watched dozens of demonstrations going on against the vaccine mandates in Australia.

If you did check it you wouldn't be calling all the parties fascist.  You've opened your ignorant mouth a bit to wide now. 

Australia does have fascist political party's that like to call themselves conservative or republican. 

Here in Canada, we have a conservative party but they act more like a leftist lieberal fascist party. Just because some party calls themselves conservative or republican does not mean that they are.

Is that so.  You should be educating the masses with the intellectual reservoir you have. 

If you live there you obviously do not know as to what is going on over in Australia, You need to get out of your grandma's basement and go learn something, clueless. ?

If you don't live here you need to shut your ignorant mouth. You cannot possibly have the facts and who cares what a right wing redneck foreigner thinks. You know nothing of the sort. Go away. 

13 hours ago, Colin Norris said:

The UK and Ireland are now both getting rid of all of their covid mandate restrictions while Canada and Australia are both trying to push more covid lying bull chit. Leftist lieberals like you will never get anything right because you are a stunned lieberal.

FOX NEWS is a lot better to listen to rather than listen to your favorite lying bull chit TV channels like CNN, MSNBC or the CBC. They both are full of lies and bull chit. FOX NEWS has caught those three lying like hell many times over so many things. 

Any government that has been pushing all of these vaccine covid medical tyranny madness mandates are nothing more but a bunch of fascists to me. It's quite obvious to me that you only listen to one side of the story and not the other. If you did you would see and learn that CNN and the CBC are both full of chit. 

I am working really hard on trying to get all of the nitwits out there to wake the hell up about all of this covid hoax medical tyranny madness nonsense that has destroyed millions of peoples lives all over the world. With you, I can already see that you are just a waste of my precious intellectual reservoir time. ?

On paper, CAQ is more right wing than left wing but, above all, it is a populist and reactionary party. It tries to sail on the current population's opinion.

They wanted to have more vaccinated people, they annonce a measure that looked good in the caucus meeting, got a very negative response and then change their mind. You guys wrote more thoughts and opinion about it in this thread than they did in all of their meetings on the same topic.

?

I respond in another thread as this has little to do with the truckers action. Question: imandatory or coerced mass boosting

There's actual scientific arguments (not just pseudo-scientific ramblings) against too many vaccines/boosters in a short period of time.  Also, everyone has limits on what restrictions and mandates they'll endure and for how long.  

I'll happily get a 4th shot sometime in 2023 if COVID is still deemed dangerous, much like I get the flu shot every year.  If they tell me in March or May, however that there's a mandatory 4th shot, I'm not sure how much I'd support that.  

---

You're talking about your private, individual choice. Individual choices are fine; I have no problems with your choices just as I expect you shouldn't have with mine. About mine choices. I'm fully vaccinated. Some weeks back I experienced unusual symptoms for two days. I meet people do group exercise but I haven't done the test and in two days it was gone. I isolated too, being able to work from home.

It is not confirmed but based on this experience and numerous other reports I have input, information for my own analysis. This experience was not as strong as the reaction I got after the second shot of vaccine. I felt weak and drained and had no idea what's going on until someone told me it was likely a reaction and sure in a few days it was gone. What it tells me that my response to the vaccine was a stronger one than to a real infection.

Now, vaccine comes in standard doses but immunity systems are highly individual. It means that for some, the dose would be too high and others, low. I have little idea how it was calibrated, but I know that if it was on the lower level, the response in the test group would likely be lower too. Logic plus personal experience tell me that vaccine redirects the immune system in a strong way, making it focus on production of one type, specific antibodies. And for some, it's likely / probably, focus too much, taking too much of the resources, for a given individual. I'm sure it can be quantified and verified if someone, anyone interested but this is just logic and experiment.

And now back to mandatory mass boosting. It means that the scenario just described will be experienced by everyone, children over 5 included regularly once, twice or several times (numbers like 3-4 month were floated in the community) a year. Remember "highly individual"? So a question:

Is it reasonable; responsible or even plain sane given the problem we began with?

Please feel free to make your own individual choices. But until it's proven to me, beyond reasonable doubt that someone, anyone who is proposing this is at least sane, there's no chance I would even look at it. Why would anyone sane as far as I understand it, of course?

Edited by myata