Republican Crooks and Perverts

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Speaking of Democrat Pervs, Beave.

Here's another example of why your guys want to cancel the word "Groomer:"

Top Arizona Democrat sued over secret sex chat rooms for kids…

Big whoop, somebody filed a lawsuit. Anybody can sue anybody for anything. 
Let us know if she’s indicted or charged or guilty or if this stupid lawsuit even proceeds to trial (it won’t).  

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

Big whoop, somebody filed a lawsuit. Anybody can sue anybody for anything. 
Let us know if she’s indicted or charged or guilty or if this stupid lawsuit even proceeds to trial (it won’t).  

Your Boy, Beave set the rules to this game. You were pretty impressed when Beave was posting stories on nobodies with a Republican connection based on a slur from say the Daily Beast.

What's changed? The rules? Very well, inform Beave.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Your Boy, Beave set the rules to this game. You were pretty impressed when Beave was posting stories on nobodies with a Republican connection based on a slur from say the Daily Beast.

What's changed? The rules? Very well, inform Beave.

Where’s the post or ‘rule’ where he called out a Republican for merely being sued?  Anybody can sue anybody for any reason. 

8 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Speaking of Democrat Pervs, Beave.

Here's another example of why your guys want to cancel the word "Groomer:"

Top Arizona Democrat sued over secret sex chat rooms for kids…

Is a campaign AD from a blog all you got?

Seems you missed THIS NEWS story from a REAL NEWS outlet:

Kathy Hoffman being sued for a LAW she OPPOSES and tried to get REPEALED.

LGBTQ Legal Groups Sue Arizona Over 'Anti-LGBTQ' Curriculum Laws

LBGTQ legal rights groups are suing Arizona education leaders over laws they say discriminate against LGBTQ students in the state’s public schools.

Sometimes called “no promo homo” or “anti-gay curriculum” laws, they specifically say schools cannot “promote a homosexual lifestyle” in health classes.

“These laws have an effect where they allow and create an environment where intolerance can grow and LGBTQ students feel stigmatized and no student should have to feel that way at school,” said Puneet Cheema, a Lambda Legal attorney working on the case.

What Are Arizona’s LGBTQ Curriculum Laws?

The laws were created by the Arizona Legislature in 1991 and govern how schools can teach students about HIV and AIDS. 

Specifically the laws say instruction cannot promotes a “homosexual life-style,” portray “homosexuality as a positive alternative life-style,” or suggest there are safe ways to have homosexual sex.

Several Arizona school districts have interpreted the laws as controlling all sex education, since that is generally when lessons about HIV and AIDS are discussed.

"The law that's currently on the books really forbids that and keeps those conversations in the closet, if you will,” said Tucson Unified School District School Board Member Kristel Ann Foster in an interview with KJZZ last month

41 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Where’s the post or ‘rule’ where he called out a Republican for merely being sued?  Anybody can sue anybody for any reason. 

This thread is riddled with conclusions based on accusations from some lefty outlet posted as fact and too often involving somebody who doesn't even matter.

And Beave should be pissed at you. You've really crippled him for what he might try to post in the future. Beave knows, even if you don't, that the next time he posts one of these meaningless slurs from far left media I'll be telling him how even his fellow Progs, like Rebound, are disgusted with him for doing that.

Smooth move Ex Lax.

• Haha 1

Anyway the point of the post you're pouting about was Democrat grooming to indoctrinate children into the Progressive fold is losing it's support quick.

That grooming site exists and now such a place can't just sit quiet without attracting parents' attention. They're being sued or in Florida's case grooming is being litigated against. And I think you're going to find that just trying to cancel the word "grooming" isn't going to stop people now. They'll have as much luck with that as you're having shutting me up now that you've attracted my attention.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Kathy Hoffman being sued for a LAW she OPPOSES and tried to get REPEALED.

LGBTQ Legal Groups Sue Arizona Over 'Anti-LGBTQ' Curriculum Laws

You know when these things get real interesting? When the results come out.

They didn't have much luck in Florida and I don't expect they'll have much getting pro grooming laws passed in Arizona. Which is not much. 

You're right though this war against the Progressive movement to support grooming and indoctrination of children has many battles. More everyday. So far it's looking like your 'need to groom' guys are losing.

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

You know when these things get real interesting? When the results come out.

They didn't have much luck in Florida and I don't expect they'll have much getting pro grooming laws passed in Arizona. Which is not much. 

You're right though this war against the Progressive movement to support grooming and indoctrination of children has many battles. More everyday. So far it's looking like your 'need to groom' guys are losing.

It seems you're unable to distinguish efforts to help kids be comfortable with their feelings and attempting to "groom" them. 

It also seems like you are promoting the stigma which causes so many gay children and teens to commit suicide. ?

Speaking of the Prog movement to indoctrinate students being stymied by lawsuit results, did you hear about this one:

Oberlin to pay bakery $36M in defamation suit over racial profiling

Basically Oberlin College thought they could bully neighboring businesses into accepting theft by their black students rather than question their racially charged Progressive stack agenda.

Edited by Infidel Dog

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Oh and speaking of how the results of these lawsuits often change the media story I'll bet your media forgot to tell you about this one:

Judge Roy Moore Vindicated, Wins $8.2 Million Defamation Lawsuit

Weird how you Trumpie Q-Types are so anti-pediphile, unless they’re Republican pedophiles.  It’s always conservatives who defend pedophiles.  

Edited by Rebound

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

Weird how you Trumpie Q-Types are so anti-pediphile, unless they’re Republican pedophiles.  It’s always conservatives who defend pedophiles.  

Now THAT'S funny!

Here...Billy Billy Billy.

Edited by Nationalist

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

Go ahead. Call him a pedophile somewhere he can hear you. Maybe he'll sue you too. You didn't read the article so I'll tell you. Moore was successful because the accusations were false.

Jurors found the Senate Majority PAC made false and defamatory statements against Moore in the ad that attempted to capitalize on a sexual misconduct accusation made against Moore during the 2017 race, Yahoo News reports.

Edited by Infidel Dog

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

Neither seems to bother you guys.

I notice you're not offering up the Pedophile infestation of the Democrats favorite propaganda outlet for our attention.

Here let me help you with a couple of examples:

Sex Scandals, Sinking Ratings: CNN Imploding on Eve of Streaming Launch

Two high-ranking CNN producers recently resigned following scandals that both involved pedophilia. Rick Saleeby, who was a senior producer for CNN’s “The Lead with Jake Tapper,” is under criminal investigation following a Project Veritas investigation alleging Saleeby solicited sexually explicit photos of an underage girl.

and 

John Griffin, who worked as a senior producer on Chris Cuomo’s show, was arrested this month on child sex trafficking charges. He has pleaded not guilty to the charges, which include allegations that he used Kik and Google Hangout to “persuade parents to allow him to train their daughters to be sexually submissive.”

Prosecutors claim that in one instance, Griffin arranged for a nine-year-old girl to travel from Nevada to his Vermont residence where she was “directed to engage in, and did engage in, unlawful sexual activity.”

The scandals come shortly after Cuomo himself departed CNN in disgrace after it was revealed that he used his position at the network to help his brother, former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D), to fight sexual harassment accusations.

Edited by Infidel Dog

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Neither seems to bother you guys.

I notice you're not offering up the Pedophile infestation of the Democrats favorite propaganda outlet for our attention.

Here let me help you with a couple of examples:

Sex Scandals, Sinking Ratings: CNN Imploding on Eve of Streaming Launch

and 

^Just an extremely lame attempt to tar Democrats with an unsubstantiated "favorite propaganda outlet" allegation.

Huge FAIL!

On 9/10/2022 at 2:57 AM, Infidel Dog said:

Well nobody seemed to be taking you seriously. I was fine with that.

Every once in awhile somebody (like me for example) would drop in to mock then leave. 

Now you have a couple collaborators or possibly 1 on a VPN. Who knows. They sound like clones but whatever...the 2 or 3 of you seem to be attracting actual attention.

So now I'm willing to play.

Go ahead then. It's your turn. Bury the page with all these 'only Republicans are dirty' stories you say you've got. I'll try to keep up. See if I can't match you with the Dirty Dem stories we keep hearing.

Then what have you got, I wonder? Your usual nothing, I think.

Oh it’s not a “only Republicans are dirty” thread. It’s a reminder to you brainwashed cultists how many dirty Republicans there are.

Because you worship them as infallible deities and scream that they are never  to be criticized or questioned

Because you live in an information bubble where their misdeeds are never reported or mentioned 

Because all of the above allows you to subscribe to all sorts of absurd conspiracy theories and believe you are fighting in the side of good vs evil and therefore you are uniquely entitled to employ your fascist tactics. 

• Greg locked this topic