Republican Crooks and Perverts

51 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Good luck getting the criminal and losing Presidential candidate elected, or even nominated.  Republicans are sick and tired of his BS. 

Trump lost by seven million votes. 

LOL...'My mommy said so!'

32 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You seem quite unable to take what you dish out. Republicans are the ultimate pansies. 

“Waaah they called us DEPLORABLE I demand and APOLOGY!!!”………after using the N-word, C-word, amd every other vile insult and false accusation in the book for over a decade and refusing to apologize on the basis that “real men never apologize”

For all the time you spend in this site I doubt you’re much of a “real man” you’re probably just another conservative playing  “fake macho”.

Conservative fake machos are desperate to fool themselves and the world because they’re overweight, balding, low testosterone, socially awkward, mid-life crisis, can’t get free consensual sex to save their life, or some combo of the above but think if they talk up all this cheezy lame-ass toxic masculinity bullshiit they’ll fool people into thinking they’re an “Alpha Male”. We know you’re just another Beta, you’re not fooling anyone. 

I don't want your apology. I wanna see you on your knees screaming at the sky in 2024.

Maybe a small sky-scream this November too...

33 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Your insults are NOT STOPPING ANYONE from posting. You're just crapping all over this place and ADDING NOTHING BUT BS.

This whole thread is CRAP!

"Republican Crooks and Perverts"

Should we start one named

"Democrat Liars and Criminals"?

How about

"Democrats...Destroyers of America"

Or

"Democrats and Their 2 Tier Justice System".

Or

"Democrats and Their Laundry"

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

How about

"Democrats...Destroyers of America"

Or

"Democrats and Their 2 Tier Justice System".

Or

"Democrats and Their Laundry"

Maybe if you can find a subject that involves VIOLATIONS OF THE LAW.

That's far more serious than your usual BS.

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Maybe if you can find a subject that involves VIOLATIONS OF THE LAW.

That's far more serious than your usual BS.

Hillary-Billary broke the law...wanna re-hash that fine example of 2 tier justice?

The "Big Guy" POTUS broke the law...wanna dive into that one?

Edited by Nationalist

17 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Hillary-Billary broke the law...wanna re-hash that fine example of 2 tier justice?

It’s pretty much your answer to everything. That, or calling somebody a homosexual masturbator.  You’ve got the 85 IQ crowd monopolized.

23 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Neither have been CHARGED, so ^this is ONLY your SPECULATION.

No, I don't believe YOUR SPECULATION deserves a thread and I certainly won't read it if you start one.

18 minutes ago, Rebound said:

It’s pretty much your answer to everything. That, or calling somebody a homosexual masturbator.  You’ve got the 85 IQ crowd monopolized.

I never called anyone a homosexual and its spelled "Masterbater".

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I don't want your apology. I wanna see you on your knees screaming at the sky in 2024.

Maybe a small sky-scream this November too...

Actually I dont sky-scream over election results, I’m not a nutjob like you BIG LIE baseless conspiracy kooks. I will however continue to denounce your anti-democratic fascist thug tactics that you resort to whether you’re in or out of power. 

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Actually I dont sky-scream over election results, I’m not a nutjob like you BIG LIE baseless conspiracy kooks. I will however continue to denounce your anti-democratic fascist thug tactics that you resort to whether you’re in or out of power. 

Big Lie? You mean that hunter's lap top was Russian disinformation?

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Nah...why bother.

I was going to leave this one alone but what the Hell. If Beave wants to post a troll thread, this looks like a job for counter trolls.

Let's start with this one from a couple of days ago:

Robert Telles is a Clark County elected official arrested on Wednesday, September 7, 2022, in connection with the murder of Las Vegas Review-Journal reporter Jeff German, the newspaper reports. German was killed on September 2, 2022, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police said in a press release.

Telles, a Democrat, lost in a June primary election and his term as a Clark County public administrator is set to end on December 31, according to the Review-Journal. Telles, who is also a lawyer focusing on probate and estate law, has held the position in the Nevada county office since 2018, according to his website. Telles was the subject of German’s reporting during his failed re-election bid and he had tweeted angrily at German prior to the reporter’s death.

https://heavy.com/news/robert-telles-jeff-german-murder/

The Democrat murdered a journalist for negative reporting against Democrat Telles.

OK and what was that last one Beave posted? Something about a Republican pervert or something?

Very well...remember Ed Buck?

(CNN)Democratic donor Ed Buck, who in 2021 was convicted by a federal jury of nine felonies, including giving methamphetamine to two men who died at his West Hollywood apartment after being injected with the drug, has been sentenced to 30 years in prison, a spokesperson for the United States Attorney's Office Central District of California said Thursday.

According to a 2019 indictment, Buck "engaged in a pattern of soliciting men to consume drugs that Buck provided and perform sexual acts at Buck's apartment" -- a practice described in the document as "party and play."
The victims were solicited on social media, including a gay dating website, and Buck used a recruiter to scout and proposition men, prosecutors said.
Prosecutors said in a news release at the time of his convictions that Buck typically targeted people who were destitute, homeless or struggling with drug addiction.

Go ahead Beave. Impress us. Give us another one. If you're going to insist on playing this game I might well beat you at it. Might be fun.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Nah...why bother.

I was going to leave this one alone but what the Hell. If Beave wants to post a troll thread, this looks like a job for counter trolls.

Let's start with this one from a couple of days ago:

https://heavy.com/news/robert-telles-jeff-german-murder/

The Democrat murdered a journalist for negative reporting against Democrat Telles.

OK and what was that last one Beave posted? Something about a Republican pervert or something?

Very well...remember Ed Buck?

Go ahead Beave. Impress us. Give us another one. If you're going to insist on playing this game I might well beat you at it. Might be fun.

Well it took you 12 pages and 9 months and all you could come up with was 2 stories, one of which was more than a year old and about a private citizen donor 

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Well it took you 12 pages and 9 months and all you could come up with was 2 stories, one of which was more than a year old and about a private citizen donor 

Well nobody seemed to be taking you seriously. I was fine with that.

Every once in awhile somebody (like me for example) would drop in to mock then leave. 

Now you have a couple collaborators or possibly 1 on a VPN. Who knows. They sound like clones but whatever...the 2 or 3 of you seem to be attracting actual attention.

So now I'm willing to play.

Go ahead then. It's your turn. Bury the page with all these 'only Republicans are dirty' stories you say you've got. I'll try to keep up. See if I can't match you with the Dirty Dem stories we keep hearing.

Then what have you got, I wonder? Your usual nothing, I think.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Thanks 1