Republican Crooks and Perverts

8 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Looking forward to the day you get banned for all of your disgusting language.  If you’re really a lawyer, act like one. If you’re so right about everything, why stoop to all of the offensive language? 

1. I'm not a lawyer.

2. What comes around, goes around. You freaks have been calling anyone who dare disagree with you and your..."compassion" and your precious "feelings"...not to mention your incessant lies..."NAZIS"..."RACISTS"..."TERRORISTS"...plus a whole host of even dirtier things, for years now. You freaks obviously wanna play hardball. And after a number of years of trying to reason with you touchy-feely freaks, I've finally had enough of your particular brand of stupid. You wanna play hardball? OK sonny-boy...we'll play hardball. But remember...I grew up playing hardball...and I'm really good at it. So suck it up...Buttercup.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

@BeaverFever

Hi.

I understand you're married. Piece of advice...

While you endlessly cream yourself over your hated...your wife is tired of cleaning your drawers and probably would like you to save some cream for her.

Just tryin to be helpful...

Lol another empty post with nothing but childish insults,  is it? You are at least consistent!

BTW only a sexist conservative would assume/expect that a wife does her husband’s laundry.   Real men do their own laundry, don’t you?

Let me guess before you tricked that poor woman into marrying you, your mom did your grown man laundry for you?  Pathetic. 

BTW if you want some real marriage advice, you spend WAY too much time on this site. I only come on here once in a while when I’m bored but I have a good job and a family that come first. Don’t you?

• Like 1

1. I'm not a lawyer.

2. What comes around, goes around. You freaks have been calling anyone who dare disagree with you and your..."compassion" and your precious "feelings"...not to mention your incessant lies..."NAZIS"..."RACISTS"..."TERRORISTS"...plus a whole host of even dirtier things, for years now. You freaks obviously wanna play hardball. And after a number of years of trying to reason with you touchy-feely freaks, I've finally had enough of your particular brand of stupid. You wanna play hardball? OK sonny-boy...we'll play hardball. But remember...I grew up playing hardball...and I'm really good at it. So suck it up...Buttercup.

You’re just too unintelligent to make a cogent argument, so you curse at people instead. That’s not hardball, it’s just being stupid. 

• Thanks 1

1. I'm not a lawyer.

Yeah the Nazis, racists and terrorists claimed to be victims too, therefore their Nazism, racism, terrorism and general vileness is uniquely justified…for them and only them of course.

Everyone else has to follow the law and basic rules of common decency but not them, they’re uniquely entitled because they’re “sick and tired” of people being mean to them when they’ve been nothing but nice to everyone else. It’s hard to know whether to laugh at the obvious falsehoods or the glaring hypocrisy first. 

3 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Lol another empty post with nothing but childish insults,  is it? You are at least consistent!

BTW only a sexist conservative would assume/expect that a wife does her husband’s laundry.   Real men do their own laundry, don’t you?

Let me guess before you tricked that poor woman into marrying you, your mom did your grown man laundry for you?  Pathetic. 

BTW if you want some real marriage advice, you spend WAY too much time on this site. I only come on here once in a while when I’m bored but I have a good job and a family that come first. Don’t you?

Ya gits wut ya pays fer...

LOL...no Beave...I don't do my own laundry very often. That's because I married a woman who LIKES being a woman. She actually doesn't want me anywhere near her washer and dryer. But hey...we all can't be emasculated real men like you.

I appreciate your concern but...she's right downstairs and will visit me in my home-office if the kids vacate the house.

And hey...I'll have some cream left for her as it won't all be in my pants.

Happy Friday Buddy.

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Yeah the Nazis, racists and terrorists claimed to be victims too, therefore their Nazism, racism, terrorism and general vileness is uniquely justified…for them and only them of course.

Everyone else has to follow the law and basic rules of common decency but not them, they’re uniquely entitled because they’re “sick and tired” of people being mean to them when they’ve been nothing but nice to everyone else. It’s hard to know whether to laugh at the obvious falsehoods or the glaring hypocrisy first. 

The Nazis legalized the Holocaust. And we see the same things here… “Oh, just wait till it gets to the Supreme Court! They’ll support The Don no matter what!” (They didn’t support a single one of his stupid election lawsuits, but dream away) 

13 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You’re just too unintelligent to make a cogent argument, so you curse at people instead. That’s not hardball, it’s just being stupid. 

LOL...Libbies...ya can dish it out, but y'all got glass chins.

"Real men"...strike again.

Edited by Nationalist

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

The Nazis legalized the Holocaust. And we see the same things here… “Oh, just wait till it gets to the Supreme Court! They’ll support The Don no matter what!” (They didn’t support a single one of his stupid election lawsuits, but dream away) 

Have you gotten Trump yet? What's that? No?

Wake me when something changes... ;)

like ur undies...

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...Libbies...ya can dish it out, but y;all got glass chins.

"Real men"...strike again.

Here’s one of your “real men,” in handcuffs yesterday!  A pardon can’t save him now! Two convictions in a row!

34F74AB2-0021-44B9-A8A4-5283EE5C4C97.jpeg

Edited by Rebound

10 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

As you wish, you real man you...

Where I come from, we have a name for people who like to dish it out but can't take thier own BS.

PANSIES.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Where I come from, we have a name for people who like to dish it out but can't take thier own BS.

PANSIES.

Well, we have a term for people like you, who get their self-worth from a false sense of machismo: CLOSETED HOMOSEXUAL 

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

He'll walk...like Flynn.

Only a pardon saved Flynn. No more pardons to hand out. And nobody’s going to pardon Trump. His jumpsuit will match his hair.  

Obstruction of Justice carries a 20 year prison sentence.  

Edited by Rebound

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Well, we have a term for people like you, who get their self-worth from a false sense of machismo: CLOSETED HOMOSEXUAL 

Oh No! Ya found me out! Oh whatever shall I do? I know.

Laugh at the thilly boy.

ROFLMAO.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Ya gits wut ya pays fer...

LOL...no Beave...I don't do my own laundry very often. That's because I married a woman who LIKES being a woman. She actually doesn't want me anywhere near her washer and dryer. But hey...we all can't be emasculated real men like you.

I appreciate your concern but...she's right downstairs and will visit me in my home-office if the kids vacate the house.

And hey...I'll have some cream left for her as it won't all be in my pants.

Happy Friday Buddy.

Lol gross. Does she wipe your ass for you too?  My wife is an educated professional and gainfully employed I don’t wish to have a servile wench to wash my underwear for me. You should be embarrassed not being able to do your own laundry. Real men are not reliant on a woman for basic hygiene, you are the pathetic emasculated male.  When your mommy did your laundry did you have cream for her too?  Disgusting. 

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

PANSIES.

You seem quite unable to take what you dish out. Republicans are the ultimate pansies. 

“Waaah they called us DEPLORABLE I demand and APOLOGY!!!”………after using the N-word, C-word, amd every other vile insult and false accusation in the book for over a decade and refusing to apologize on the basis that “real men never apologize”

For all the time you spend in this site I doubt you’re much of a “real man” you’re probably just another conservative playing  “fake macho”.

Conservative fake machos are desperate to fool themselves and the world because they’re overweight, balding, low testosterone, socially awkward, mid-life crisis, can’t get free consensual sex to save their life, or some combo of the above but think if they talk up all this cheezy lame-ass toxic masculinity bullshiit they’ll fool people into thinking they’re an “Alpha Male”. We know you’re just another Beta, you’re not fooling anyone. 

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

@BeaverFever

Hi.

I understand you're married. Piece of advice...

While you endlessly cream yourself over your hated...your wife is tired of cleaning your drawers and probably would like you to save some cream for her.

Just tryin to be helpful...

Adding INSULTS is not "helpful." It's unfortunate that's ALL you can contribute.