Republican Crooks and Perverts

Oh and a Republican racist election official is forced to resign after a racist Facebook rant about the Secretary of Defense and another US General (both of whom are Black) calling them “dirty stinking n——-s” and suggesting they should be lynched. Also he calls white nationalists “conservative, freedom-loving Americans” with “conservative. This is who the Republicans chose to oversee elections while they continue to disenfranchise black voters  

I guess I should have called this thread Republican crooks, perverts and racists…but really last part is just implied  

Republican Virginia electoral board official resigns after he called for Biden's black Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin to be lynched for trying to clamp down on white supremacy 

• David Dietrich's name is no longer on the Hampton Electoral Board's website
  • His own local Republican Party called for his ouster over a February 17 Facebook post in which he calls Lloyd Austin and 3-star General Russel Honore the n-word
  • Dietrich initially refused their request to resign from his role, Hampton GOP said
  • Virginia's GOP Governor Glenn Youngkin called for Dietrich to resign over the weekend, claiming his words are 'beyond unacceptable and have no place' in VA 
  • Pentagon spokesman John Kirby praised Austin and sharply condemned the rhetoric as 'wicked' and 'irresponsible' during a news briefing on Tuesday 

A Republican elected official in Virginia resigned over the weekend after it was revealed he called for President Joe Biden's Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin to be lynched for his efforts to root white supremacy out of the military…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10712991/amp/Republican-Virginia-official-resigns-calling-Bidens-black-Defense-Secretary-lynched.html

Shhh…Davy you’re not supposed to say the quiet part out loud,  you’re gonna blow your party’s cover!  Remember the first rule of Fight Club !

Edited by BeaverFever

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

1.  Yes book bans. If your only source of information is Republican Party propaganda they probably don’t tell you ejat they’re up to

Conservatives have enacted about 1,600 book bans in school districts over the last 9 months, with Texas leading the way, report says

https://www.businessinsider.com/book-bans-texas-lgbtq-race-gender-sexuality-republicans-2022-4?amp

US conservatives linked to rich donors wage campaign to ban books from schools

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jan/24/us-conservatives-campaign-books-ban-schools

Book Banning And Threats Against Librarians Soared Over Past Year, Report Shows

The numbers could well grow again in 2022 as Republicans enact more restrictions on the state and local level.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/us-banned-books-librarian-threats_n_624bfc2ae4b007d3845a6c79/amp

Bill to bolster school library book bans advances in Tennessee legislature

https://tn.chalkbeat.org/platform/amp/2022/3/29/23002281/school-library-book-bans-tennessee-legislature-obscenity

Arizona GOP Wants Books Like 'The Canterbury Tales' Banned From Schools

https://www.newsweek.com/arizona-gop-wants-books-like-canterbury-tales-banned-schools-1688844?amp=1

Idaho Republicans push bill that would fine and jail librarians for certain books

https://www.salon.com/2022/03/09/idaho-push-bill-that-would-fine-and-jail-librarians-for-certain-books/

Texas Pulls Over 130: The Largest Book Ban in Decades

https://oracle.newpaltz.edu/texas-pulls-over-130-the-largest-book-ban-in-decades/

2  CRT hysteria is another made-up Republican boogeyman.  The Republican party always CLAIMS to believe that decisions should be made locally and school decisions should be made with the involvement of parents of the actual school in question  and not be politicians in t far away capital   And yet this is the exact opposite of that with a book ban list imposed by politicians in the state capital  and teachers under live video surveillance by a culture war gestapo  and being sent to jail when they potentially say something that’s been declared verbotten  

3  Well then you should be outraged by what Republicans are doing, effectively banning abortion in all cases including rape or incest …or in the case of Idaho, giving the “relatives” of the embryo, including the rapist and his family members,  the power to veto a woman’s choice to end a pregnancy   This veto power is basically saying that pregnant women are not free citizens entitled to make their own choices as they can be overruled by their “clan” including clans they are forcibly associated with through rape   

4  Your comment here is empty nonsense 

5  Morel unproven accusations and  IG LIE nonsense  The election was not stolen and you have tried every possible legal  means and due process to present your so-called evidence and make your case and you’ve failed miserably  MORE THAN 60 times. What makes you a threat to democracy is not simply that you believe in a baseless election fraud conspiracy theory with no evidence that nobody believes…Its that you believe in a baseless conspiracy theory with no evidence that nobody believes AND YOU DEMAND TO SEIZE POWER ANYWAY  This whole mentality you guys have of “I don’t care if I have no evidence and nobody believes me I know I’m right thats all that matters” is exactly the mentality that every despot and villain in in history.

6.  Americans have long had the wost healthcare coverage in the developed world.  Obamacare granted or improved health coverage for tens of millions of uninsured and underinsured Americans. It was a fundamental game-changing improvement ver the abysmal system that was previously in place. Ten years later Republicans have not even sketched out any alternative to Obamacare on the back of a napkin and yet they still want to strip away the coverage from tens of millions of Americans with some vague promises that somehow someday Republicans will come up with something that will be somewhat better in some unknown fashion  Meanwhile all they actually accomplished under Trump was exploiting loopholes that stripped or reduced coverage from millions of Americans   Because that’s what working class people really want right, higher  profits for insurance company shareholders and less medical coverage and more healthcare related bankruptcy for themselves?

Oh I see. So parent of young boys and girls don't want their children exposed to abnormal sexual behavior. Can't say I blame them. We have age appropriate ratings for movies. Why should books be any different? 

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Oh I see. So parent of young boys and girls don't want their children exposed to abnormal sexual behavior. Can't say I blame them. We have age appropriate ratings for movies. Why should books be any different? 

1). We don’t have politicians drawing up lists of banned movies and threatening to jail librarians and teachers who don’t comply with their banned list

2) It has nothing to do with “abnormal sexual behaviour”. It has to do wit conservative thought police.   Ironically they banned Fahrenheit 451, the classic book about fascist thought police banning books in a dystopian future. The reason:  there’s a part where -a character  says  “god damn”.   ?

Classics like To Kill a Mockingbird, Canterbury Tales, The Handmaid’s Tale….anything that suggests racism is bad, or criticizes past of hypothetical future conservative theocratic dictatorships.   They’ve banned children’s books that have nothing to do with sex or homosexuality but teach kids it’s ok to be unique and non-conforming (they’ve banned “Its ok to be unicorn”, about a unicorn who doesn’t fit in with the other horses and “its ok to smell good” about a skunk that doesn’t stink). 

I guess you’re surrendering in all the other things I mentioned in my last post, the pro-rape anti-abortion polices, big brother monitoring of teachers, abuse of Supreme Court shadow docket, taking health coverage from tens of millions ?

13 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

1). We don’t have politicians drawing up lists of banned movies and threatening to jail librarians and teachers who don’t comply with their banned list

2) It has nothing to do with “abnormal sexual behaviour”. It has to do wit conservative thought police.   Ironically they banned Fahrenheit 451, the classic book about fascist thought police banning books in a dystopian future. The reason:  there’s a part where -a character  says  “god damn”.   ?

Classics like To Kill a Mockingbird, Canterbury Tales, The Handmaid’s Tale….anything that suggests racism is bad, or criticizes past of hypothetical future conservative theocratic dictatorships.   They’ve banned children’s books that have nothing to do with sex or homosexuality but teach kids it’s ok to be unique and non-conforming (they’ve banned “Its ok to be unicorn”, about a unicorn who doesn’t fit in with the other horses and “its ok to smell good” about a skunk that doesn’t stink). 

I guess you’re surrendering in all the other things I mentioned in my last post, the pro-rape anti-abortion polices, big brother monitoring of teachers, abuse of Supreme Court shadow docket, taking health coverage from tens of millions ?

Any librarian that let's story time become a message of sexuality of any sort or promote the destructive ideas of CRT, should be fired.!

Nobody is pro-trade. Dont be an idiot. And if parents have to monitor what their kids are being taught, that signals a failure of the education system. 

14 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Any librarian that let's story time become a message of sexuality of any sort

Yet another Made up Republican fairytale  Also your fictitious “story time” example has nothing to do with Republican laws banning libraries from lending books and  jailing librarians  

15 hours ago, Nationalist said:

promote the destructive ideas of CRT, should be fired.

Setting aside for the moment the fact that Republicans CRT hysteria is exaggerated and mostly made-up, you admit people should be persecuted for sharing ideas and  perspectives on race that you don’t like. That’s Konservative Kancel Kulture for you. It even has an apt acronym. 

Nobody is pro-trade. Dont be an idiot.

Huh?

And if parents have to monitor what their kids are being taught, that signals a failure of the education system. 

No it’s just the usual Republican culture war fearmongering 

9 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Yet another Made up Republican fairytale  Also your fictitious “story time” example has nothing to do with Republican laws banning libraries from lending books and  jailing librarians  

Setting aside for the moment the fact that Republicans CRT hysteria is exaggerated and mostly made-up, you admit people should be persecuted for sharing ideas and  perspectives on race that you don’t like. That’s Konservative Kancel Kulture for you. It even has an apt acronym. 

Huh?

No it’s just the usual Republican culture war fearmongering 

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2018/august/drag-queen-story-hours-expose-pre-schoolers-to-what-some-parents-call-gender-insanity

No. Ideas that DO NOT belong in elementary schools.

I don't have an acronym for fools like you. I find "Tweenkie" say it all though. What d'you think?

11 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2018/august/drag-queen-story-hours-expose-pre-schoolers-to-what-some-parents-call-gender-insanity

No. Ideas that DO NOT belong in elementary schools.

I don't have an acronym for fools like you. I find "Tweenkie" say it all though. What d'you think?

Your link has nothing to do with Republican book bans. Or schools. And nobody is forcing you to go to these. 

No your silly name calling is neither clever nor sensical. Did you just put random syllables together?

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Your link has nothing to do with Republican book bans. Or schools. And nobody is forcing you to go to these. 

No your silly name calling is neither clever nor sensical. Did you just put random syllables together?

I have no interest in following you down this rabbit hole. What some people want to ban and not ban has nothing to do with age appropriate teaching.

I thought my pet name was cute. You don't like it?

I'm crushed...

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

What some people want to ban and not ban has nothing to do with age appropriate teaching.

Exactly so why are Republican lawmakers suddenly running around banning books like it’s medieval times again?

And anyway politicians aren’t qualified to determine what is or isn’t “age appropriate teaching”. There are professional educators who are far better equipped for that.

The party that loves to claim “politicians in the far-away capital w no business interfering in local decisions” are always passing laws to micromanage people and issues they have no business micromanaging. They pass laws tell ling teachers what they can and can’t teach under threat of arrest. They can ass laws telling librarians what books they can and can’t carry under threat of arrest. . They pass laws telling OBGYNs what medical procedures and equipment they can and can’t use to end pregnancies, they have laws stipulating who can us which bathroom, buttocks measurements for women’s bikinis, they even have laws specifying you how much your pants are allowed to sag.  They pass laws  local school boards and business what covid precautions they can and can’t implement.  They have laws forcing women seeking abortions to first endure humiliating anti-abortion lectures from religious activists and undergo invasive unnecessary medical examinations   They have laws requiring pregnant teenagers to provide fetal DNA samples so they can hunt down the father and put his name in a database.  

The list goes on and grows daily 

And again, when I say “they” I’m not talking about regulatory agencies staffed with professionals and who are the ones who SHOULD be making “some” of the above rules, I’m talking about politicians passing laws in the legislature. Republican politicians are always overreaching because of their stupid culture war and their need to rule everyone with an iron fist.

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Exactly so why are Republican lawmakers suddenly running around banning books like it’s medieval times again?

And anyway politicians aren’t qualified to determine what is or isn’t “age appropriate teaching”. There are professional educators who are far better equipped for that.

The party that loves to claim “politicians in the far-away capital w no business interfering in local decisions” are always passing laws to micromanage people and issues they have no business micromanaging. They pass laws tell ling teachers what they can and can’t teach under threat of arrest. They can ass laws telling librarians what books they can and can’t carry under threat of arrest. . They pass laws telling OBGYNs what medical procedures and equipment they can and can’t use to end pregnancies, they have laws stipulating who can us which bathroom, buttocks measurements for women’s bikinis, they even have laws specifying you how much your pants are allowed to sag.  They pass laws  local school boards and business what covid precautions they can and can’t implement.  They have laws forcing women seeking abortions to first endure humiliating anti-abortion lectures from religious activists and undergo invasive unnecessary medical examinations   They have laws requiring pregnant teenagers to provide fetal DNA samples so they can hunt down the father and put his name in a database.  

The list goes on and grows daily 

And again, when I say “they” I’m not talking about regulatory agencies staffed with professionals and who are the ones who SHOULD be making “some” of the above rules, I’m talking about politicians passing laws in the legislature. Republican politicians are always overreaching because of their stupid culture war and their need to rule everyone with an iron fist.

Professional educators? Lol. There's an interesting thought. I have no faith in the current education system. 

I see you despise conservatives because they tend to have a conservative morality. Yet your arguments are a litany of contradictions. 

"politicians in the far-away capital w no business interfering in local decisions"

As opposed to teachers' unions in a far away place interfering in local decisions? 

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Professional educators? Lol. There's an interesting thought. I have no faith in the current education system. 

I see you despise conservatives because they tend to have a conservative morality. Yet your arguments are a litany of contradictions. 

"politicians in the far-away capital w no business interfering in local decisions"

As opposed to teachers' unions in a far away place interfering in local decisions? 

Teachers unions don’t make policy, Einstein.  There’s a whole professional department of government staffed by experts in Education, as well as private sector external consultants who are not politicians and who are not “teachers unions”. 

Oh and since you’re avoiding giving any response to the Republicans’ vile forced birth policies which you claim to not personally support (and will likely soon wipe any knowledge of it from your memory)  here’s a reminder of what your party is up to. Apparently forcing women and young girls to let their rapists sperm fester and grow inside them is not enough. Now not even the woman dying is not enough of an excuse. Republicans are just turning women into captive breeding stock at this point. No wonder they’re banning Handmaid’s Tale

Proposal to change Utah GOP platform on abortion eliminates language on exceptions for rape, incest and preserving life of the mother

Proposed change takes a harder stance on abortion than the LDS Church.

….

Currently, the “Right to Life” plank reads, “We strongly oppose abortion, except to preserve the life of the mother or in cases of rape or incest.” The proposed change would replace the exceptions with the phrase “and encourage adoption.”

Weber County Republican Delegate Bob McEntee believes the proposed change helps reframe the party’s position to focus on other available options than terminating a pregnancy….”However hard it might be if they get through that pregnancy and give that child up for adoption, I think that would be a better solution,” McEntee said.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/2022/04/19/proposal-change-utah-gop/

Now he claims he’s not proposing to eliminate those exceptions from their party platform  just deleting their mention in writing  for style purposes, at a time when Republicans across the country are desperately trying to one-up eachother on how absolutely vile they can be over abortion rights 

Now I’m not saying all Republicans are the same, there definitely different types. This image helps chart them all

image.thumb.png.986f65aa98375cdfe02f7fdb52bab926.png

Edited by BeaverFever

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Teachers unions don’t make policy, Einstein.  There’s a whole professional department of government staffed by experts in Education, as well as private sector external consultants who are not politicians and who are not “teachers unions”. 

Oh and since you’re avoiding giving any response to the Republicans’ vile forced birth policies which you claim to not personally support (and will likely soon wipe any knowledge of it from your memory)  here’s a reminder of what your party is up to. Apparently forcing women and young girls to let their rapists sperm fester and grow inside them is not enough. Now not even the woman dying is not enough of an excuse. Republicans are just turning women into captive breeding stock at this point. No wonder they’re banning Handmaid’s Tale

Proposal to change Utah GOP platform on abortion eliminates language on exceptions for rape, incest and preserving life of the mother

Proposed change takes a harder stance on abortion than the LDS Church.

….

Currently, the “Right to Life” plank reads, “We strongly oppose abortion, except to preserve the life of the mother or in cases of rape or incest.” The proposed change would replace the exceptions with the phrase “and encourage adoption.”

Weber County Republican Delegate Bob McEntee believes the proposed change helps reframe the party’s position to focus on other available options than terminating a pregnancy….”However hard it might be if they get through that pregnancy and give that child up for adoption, I think that would be a better solution,” McEntee said.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/2022/04/19/proposal-change-utah-gop/

Now he claims he’s not proposing to eliminate those exceptions from their party platform  just deleting their mention in writing  for style purposes, at a time when Republicans across the country are desperately trying to one-up eachother on how absolutely vile they can be over abortion rights 

Now I’m not saying all Republicans are the same, there definitely different types. This image helps chart them all

image.thumb.png.986f65aa98375cdfe02f7fdb52bab926.png

https://nypost.com/2021/05/01/teachers-union-collaborated-with-cdc-on-school-reopening-emails/

Now...take you stupid-ass crap and give play in the freeway.

Edited by Nationalist

On 4/19/2022 at 10:20 PM, Nationalist said:

https://nypost.com/2021/05/01/teachers-union-collaborated-with-cdc-on-school-reopening-emails/

Now...take you stupid-ass crap and give play in the freeway.

So desperate do you know what you’re even talking about?

As I said teachers unions don’t make policy, Einstein. Your link isn’t an example of them making policy and has nothing to do with the curriculum or education policy. 

Yes Unions lobby regulators for workplace safety issues which is what your link about and if you weren’t so desperate you wouldn’t link to “stupid ass crap” that doesn’t have anything to with the topic at hand.  

Hardly a day goes by where right wing special interest groups aren’t also lobbying or outright dictating to government.   The Republicans even gave a formal name for it: ALEC. Go ahead look it up then pretend you didn’t see it like you do all the other inconvenient facts you get owned with every day. 

59 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

So desperate do you know what you’re even talking about?

As I said teachers unions don’t make policy, Einstein. Your link isn’t an example of them making policy and has nothing to do with the curriculum or education policy. 

Yes Unions lobby regulators for workplace safety issues which is what your link about and if you weren’t so desperate you wouldn’t link to “stupid ass crap” that doesn’t have anything to with the topic at hand.  

Hardly a day goes by where right wing special interest groups aren’t also lobbying or outright dictating to government.   The Republicans even gave a formal name for it: ALEC. Go ahead look it up then pretend you didn’t see it like you do all the other inconvenient facts you get owned with every day. 

*giggle*

You are a funny one. I bet you're about one of the last 10 people who don't realize the teacher's union not only told the admin the rules about schools, but that the admin actually used the union's emails words. Ya Beave...they copied and pasted the exact words.

No shit sonny-boy...reality...its not that bad.

Uh-oh, North Dakota’s longest serving senator is a pedo, or at least a pedo-adjacent perv and he’s suddenly stepping down after  “medical issues “ that coincidentally appred right after getting busted. You guessed it, he’s a Republican!

GOP Lawmaker Under Fire Over Texts to Inmate Facing Child Porn Charges

An influential Republican state lawmaker stepped down as leader of an important legislative panel less than a week after a report accused him of exchanging more than 70 text messages with a jailed landscaper facing federal child pornography and sexual abuse charges.

Sen. Ray E. Holmberg, a 78-year-old grandfather of five, is North Dakota’s longest-serving state senator—and until yesterday, chairman of the Legislative Management Committee, which decides members’ assignments and topics to consider for legislation.

…Comments made by Assistant U.S. Attorney Jennifer Puhl during a Jan. 4 detention hearing appear to shed at least a small bit of light on what Morgan-Derosier was texting while behind bars, according to a transcript of the proceeding obtained by the Forum of Fargo.

In one, Puhl said Morgan-Derosier texted on Aug. 23 with a “77-year-old man from Grand Forks.” The man was not identified in court.

In the exchange, the 77-year-old man asked Morgan-Derosier to bring his boyfriend—presumably Beeche, who was then 19- or 20-years-old—over for a massage. Puhl told the judge that Beeche was unaware Morgan-Derosier was “serving him up to a… 77-year-old man.”

Holmberg was 77 at the time. Asked about the message, Holmberg told the Forum, “I don’t know what you’re talking about, OK?”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/north-dakota-gop-state-sen-ray-holmberg-quits-leadership-post-over-texts-to-inmate-facing-child-porn-charges?source=articles&via=rss

Edited by BeaverFever

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

*giggle*

You are a funny one. I bet you're about one of the last 10 people who don't realize the teacher's union not only told the admin the rules about schools, but that the admin actually used the union's emails words. Ya Beave...they copied and pasted the exact words.

No shit sonny-boy...reality...its not that bad.

So as I said already that’s not education policy that’s workplace  COVID safety policy which is exactly what Unions are for. 

You don’t even understand fucking basics of how the world and society works. How is lobbying the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT’S DISEASE CONTROL AGENCY over WORKPLACE SAFETY concerns prove teachers unions are writing STATE education curriculum?  Do you even understand the differences involved?

Finally another arrest related to 2020 election fraud!  Oh it’s another Republican going to jail!  And still no evidence of any fraud  Mwop mwop  

Texas Republican activist indicted over bungled election fraud probe

HOUSTON (CN) — A Republican activist who hired private investigators to root out voter fraud in Houston was indicted Wednesday on two felony charges arising from one of his hires allegedly accosting an air-conditioner repairman at gunpoint in a fruitless search for fraudulent ballots….

Attempting to make a citizen’s arrest, Aguirre, 64, rear-ended an A/C repairman’s truck with his SUV around 5:30 a.m. on Oct. 19, 2020, then pointed a pistol at the man and ordered him to get on the ground while his associates searched the truck, which they believed contained thousands of fraudulent ballots, Houston police say in a probable cause affidavit.

But all police found in the truck was A/C equipment.

https://www.courthousenews.com/texas-republican-activist-indicted-over-bungled-election-fraud-probe/

Edited by BeaverFever

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

So as I said already that’s not education policy that’s workplace  COVID safety policy which is exactly what Unions are for. 

You don’t even understand fucking basics of how the world and society works. How is lobbying the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT’S DISEASE CONTROL AGENCY over WORKPLACE SAFETY concerns prove teachers unions are writing STATE education curriculum?  Do you even understand the differences involved?

more *giggle*

You really are pathetic.

Hey let’s all give a big congratulations to this guy who gets the Republican candidate nomination despite having a Felony Indictment against him. 

On a serious note:  This is a perfect example of America’s failed system because positions in American government like “Auditor” and “Chief Financial Officer” should not be an elected position to begin with. Like in Canada and most sane countries  it should just be a staff job held by the most qualified job applicant.   There are thousands of these unnecessarily politicized jobs in US society that you don’t find in other countries and they just get exploited by crooks of all shapes and sizes. And look- like so many of these kinds of positions the guy runs unopposed  because its such an obscure job with limited appeal to people who are actually qualified  

Butler auditor wins county GOP party endorsement despite corruption charges

MONROE, Ohio (WXIX) - Butler County Auditor Roger Reynolds narrowly received the endorsement of his fellow county Republicans Tuesday night despite his criminal indictment in a corruption case allegedly linked to his public office.

Reynolds, who is unopposed in the May 3 primary, secured 60.4% of the required 60% of the secret ballot vote.…..

Reynolds and U.S. Congressman Warren Davidson were each scheduled to give 5-minute speeches for the endorsement followed by questions from the committee with a 3-minute limit, according to a copy of the meeting agenda.

No one asked Reynolds a single question, FOX19 NOW confirmed.

Reynolds, Butler County’s chief financial officer since 2008, was indicted on bribery and four other corruption-related charges: Unlawful interest in a public contract, unlawful use of authority and conflict of interest.

https://www.fox19.com/2022/04/20/butler-auditor-wins-county-gop-party-endorsement-despite-corruption-charges/

Judge denies request to delay trial for Idaho Republican accused of rape

ourth District Judge Michael Reardon denied a request to postpone the trial date for former state Rep. Aaron von Ehlinger, who is charged with felony rape and forcible penetration with a foreign object, and the trial will still go forward on April 26.

Von Ehlinger, 39, is accused of raping a 19-year-old legislative intern in March 2021, when the former intern said the two went to dinner and then his apartment. 

https://www.rawstory.com/amp/judge-denies-request-to-delay-trial-for-idaho-republican-accused-of-rape-2657178675

He’s probably just stalling for time until he can force her to have his rape-baby against her will, as per the the new mandatory rape-baby law that Idaho Republicans just passed 

Here’s another major MAGA crook and conspiracy nut confessing to his crimes and getting his just deserts

Champion Of Trump's Wall Pleads Guilty To Fraud, Faces Years In Prison

Brian Kolfage has admitted to pocketing hundreds of thousands of dollars donors gave him to privately fund Donald Trump's border wall project.

Lydia O'ConnorApr. 22, 2022, 03:55 PM EDT

Kolfage has agreed to serve 51 to 63 months in prison, return the more than $17 million he raised for his his “We Build the Wall” campaign, pay more than $140,000 in unpaid taxes and pay $20,000 to $200,000 in fines as part of a plea agreement over false income taxes he reported in 2019. 

“I induced donors to opt to the new project in part through the misrepresentation that I would not profit from We Build the Wall or take a salary or compensation,” Kolfage read from a prepared statement in a virtual court appearance Thursday. “I knowingly and willingly conspired to receive money from the donations.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/brian-kolfage-trump-border-wall-fraud_n_6262e718e4b0dc52f4966b96

18 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Here’s another major MAGA crook and conspiracy nut confessing to his crimes and getting his just deserts

Champion Of Trump's Wall Pleads Guilty To Fraud, Faces Years In Prison

Brian Kolfage has admitted to pocketing hundreds of thousands of dollars donors gave him to privately fund Donald Trump's border wall project.

Lydia O'ConnorApr. 22, 2022, 03:55 PM EDT

Kolfage has agreed to serve 51 to 63 months in prison, return the more than $17 million he raised for his his “We Build the Wall” campaign, pay more than $140,000 in unpaid taxes and pay $20,000 to $200,000 in fines as part of a plea agreement over false income taxes he reported in 2019. 

“I induced donors to opt to the new project in part through the misrepresentation that I would not profit from We Build the Wall or take a salary or compensation,” Kolfage read from a prepared statement in a virtual court appearance Thursday. “I knowingly and willingly conspired to receive money from the donations.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/brian-kolfage-trump-border-wall-fraud_n_6262e718e4b0dc52f4966b96

You really do like to derail discussions don't you. 

Nobody reads these tid-bits of trash you post because only you and the Huffington Post care.

I can hardly wait to see your reaction when the Republicans take both houses in November. 

Neither crook nor creep, but GOP Congressman Madison Cawthorne, who likes to wear women's clothing said, hypicritically that we are raising a generalization of 'soft men'.

This is the guy that called Trump the best president in modern times and also claimed orgies and drug parties are happening in Washington. Draw your own conclusions I guess, but I just wish people would be more real.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/22/madison-cawthorn-photos-00027286