Republican Crooks and Perverts

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Right...I keep forgetting he had it coming.  Silly me.

I didn't say the criminal had to die.

I said, when you ask for harsher treatment from the police, expect to receive harsher treatment.

This was a CRIMINAL who had contributed nothing but underground conduct for most of his life. He was also wanted by another city, if I remember correctly. NOT the type of person one might wanna hold up as a reason to burn down whole city blocks.

THUS...the cop did go overboard and Floyd died. Floyd WAS under the influence of some hard drug, at the time of the incident. Floyd did resist arrest. The cop is in jail now.

Ya gits wut ya pays fer.

21 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I didn't say the criminal had to die.

I said, when you ask for harsher treatment from the police, expect to receive harsher treatment.

Oh, so Floyd asked for it. There is a subtle difference from having it coming I suppose.

This was a CRIMINAL who had contributed nothing but underground conduct for most of his life.

Okay but he was also a human being and the rest of his life is not the issue, how his life ended is.  Chauvin and his accomplies should have know he didn't have to die as well.

Floyd did resist arrest.

He also resisted being killed.

Ya gits wut ya pays fer.

And sometimes you get ripped off.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

Yeah that probably just inspired him to lean a little more heavily on Floyd.

Why? What do you know that no one else knows?

Are you honestly speculating that you know what Chauvin was thinking in that moment? Because if you are, that's just your own ignorance speaking. 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Oh, so Floyd asked for it. There is a subtle difference from having it coming I suppose.

Okay but he was also a human being and the rest of his life is not the issue, how his life ended is.  Chauvin and his accomplies should have know he didn't have to die as well.

And sometimes you get ripped off.

Like I said...resisting arrest is a bad idea.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Why? What do you know that no one else knows

Nothing. I know no more than you do.

Are you honestly speculating that you know what Chauvin was thinking in that moment? Because if you are, that's just your own ignorance speaking.

When Chauvin's history came up for inspection as well as Floyd's it became apparent that Chauvin had a history of violent heavy-handedness when it came to applying force. It also came to light that the two men had an altercation in the past. Witnesses that were there testified they watched Chauvin increase the pressure he was placing on Floyd's neck. I'm basing my speculation on that.

Chauvin was a pig, he deserved what he got and America probably does to for having to accommodate the sort of speculation you prefer to engage in.

44 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Nothing. I know no more than you do.

You said that something probably inspired Chauvin to lean more heavily on Floyd. That requires some kind of insight into Chauvin's mind. Let's just both admit that you don't have any insights into Chauvin's mind. 

Chauvin was a pig, he deserved what he got and America probably does to for having to accommodate the sort of speculation you prefer to engage in.

FYI I'm not the one engaging in speculation at all.

CNN and CBC dolts have been speculating, or rather declaring, since the very beginning, that Floyd's murder "had to be racism because of how callous it seemed". 

I say with absolute certainty that racism wasn't necessarily the cause of Floyd's death, based on the callousness alone, because Tony Timpa's murder was committed exactly like Floyd's, and Timpa's definitely wasn't racist. 

If Chauvin and Floyd had a bad history, then that's not necssarily based on racism either. It could be based on the fact that Floyd, the guy who pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's belly during a home invasion, was still an asshole. In fact, it could be based on Floyd's own racism. FYI black people are racist too. There are restaurants and churches all over the US where white people aren't allowed to enter. 

Leftists did nothing but declare that they absolutely knew that racism was the cause of Floyd's death until the bodycam footage came out. Suddenly their bubble was burst and the riots fizzled immediately.

If Ellison had let that bodycam footage out earlier then a lot of harm could have been averted. 

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

It's actually a very serious problem that people resist arrest the way that Floyd did. 

If Floyd hadn't resisted the way that he did there's a zero % chance that he'd be dead at the hands of Chauvin. 

If Rayshard hadn't resisted the way that he did then the police would have had no reason to kill him. 

In Floyd's case, resisting still shouldn't have had to result in his death, but he increased the chances from 0.00% to something. And why? He didn't want to get busted for using counterfeit money? Or possibly get off without even a single charge?

CNN and CTV aren't doing people any favours by ignoring the danger posed by resisting.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

You said that something probably inspired Chauvin to lean more heavily on Floyd. That requires some kind of insight into Chauvin's mind. Let's just both admit that you don't have any insights into Chauvin's mind.

I didn't need any based on what we know.

FYI I'm not the one engaging in speculation at all.

Call it tongue wagging then, much like the following:

CNN and CBC dolts have been speculating, or rather declaring, since the very beginning, that Floyd's murder "had to be racism because of how callous it seemed". 

I say with absolute certainty that racism wasn't necessarily the cause of Floyd's death, based on the callousness alone, because Tony Timpa's murder was committed exactly like Floyd's, and Timpa's definitely wasn't racist. 

If Chauvin and Floyd had a bad history, then that's not necssarily based on racism either. It could be based on the fact that Floyd, the guy who pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's belly during a home invasion, was still an asshole. In fact, it could be based on Floyd's own racism. FYI black people are racist too. There are restaurants and churches all over the US where white people aren't allowed to enter. 

Leftists did nothing but declare that they absolutely knew that racism was the cause of Floyd's death until the bodycam footage came out. Suddenly their bubble was burst and the riots fizzled immediately.

If Ellison had let that bodycam footage out earlier then a lot of harm could have been averted. 

BTW "if'" and "it could" = speculation = tongue wagging.

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's actually a very serious problem that people resist arrest the way that Floyd did. 

Well, when I was buried under a pile of people in a suffocating terrified state I thrashed and kicked like my life depended on it.  It's an even more serious situation when people doing the suffocating don't recognize that's the likely result of their actions never mind what the consequences will be if they don't stop.

CNN and CTV aren't doing people any favours by ignoring the danger posed by resisting.

The cops aren't doing themselves any favours by ignoring the danger posed by over-escalating a situation.  Just go ask Chauvin's...accomplices.

Edited by eyeball

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Like I said...resisting arrest is a bad idea.

At some point however he was resisting death.  Put yourself in his shoes, I was in those shoes once and I know what I'm talking about.  Your mind and body are one when faced with imminent death and you have no control over either and you do the most natural thing in the world that any human being would do, you resist dying. 

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

Yeah that probably just inspired him to lean a little more heavily on Floyd.

Do you honestly think that Derrick Chauvin woke up one morning and decided that on that day, he's going to go out and hunt down a black man?

If any group is being hunted , it's cops. All that BLM rhetoric and incitement is having deadly results. The Dems idiotic soft on crime policy has got to end.

Floyd would likely be alive today if he didn't have so much fentanyl in his system and did not resist. Why do these criminals keep resisting arrest over and over? Are they brainwashed?  If I have some kind of interaction with the police, I KNOW IT'S STUPID TO RESIST AND IT WILL END BADLY FOR ME.

5 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Do you honestly think that Derrick Chauvin woke up one morning and decided that on that day, he's going to go out and hunt down a black man?

If any group is being hunted , it's cops. All that BLM rhetoric and incitement is having deadly results. The Dems idiotic soft on crime policy has got to end.

Floyd would likely be alive today if he didn't have so much fentanyl in his system and did not resist. Why do these criminals keep resisting arrest over and over? Are they brainwashed? 

Are you on LSD or something, how on Earth could you possibly come to imagine that given what I've been writing here?

I'm serious, I would really like to understand the mental process you used or that possessed you to write this.

If I have some kind of interaction with the police, I KNOW IT'S STUPID TO RESIST AND IT WILL END BADLY FOR ME.

Fair enough, but what about when the line is crossed where you are no longer able to resist your urge to resist because your body is telling you it's being suffocated? You just take a big breath and relax?

15 minutes ago, eyeball said:

At some point however he was resisting death.  Put yourself in his shoes, I was in those shoes once and I know what I'm talking about.  Your mind and body are one when faced with imminent death and you have no control over either and you do the most natural thing in the world that any human being would do, you resist dying. 

I've been arrested. I got through it unscathed by cooperating with the police. If you once resisted arrest...stupid you. 

Just now, Nationalist said:

I've been arrested. I got through it unscathed by cooperating with the police. If you once resisted arrest...stupid you. 

Well sure, but have you ever been suffocated to the point where you thought you were going to die?

Have you suffocated someone before and possess a unique insight into the minds of your victims that tell you they're just faking it or something?  

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well sure, but have you ever been suffocated to the point where you thought you were going to die?

Have you suffocated someone before and possess a unique insight into the minds of your victims that tell you they're just faking it or something?  

No. Ya see...I try to avoid stupid people and dangerous situations. 

That's how civilization holds together. People have some responsibility to follow the rules.

Ergo...don't resist arrest.

39 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No. Ya see...I try to avoid stupid people and dangerous situations.  That's how civilization holds together. People have some responsibility to follow the rules.

Sounds like you also avoid taking any responsibility for trying to understand that people should do unto others as they'd have others do unto them. That's how rules became civilized.

Ergo...don't resist arrest.

Sure, no argument there but when someone is dying you should help them.  Floyd resisted arrest up until the point he couldn't and that was when police restraint and compassion should have kicked in - to ensure civilization remains civilized.

Edited by eyeball

17 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Sounds like you also avoid taking any responsibility for trying to understand that people should do unto others as they'd have others do unto them. That's how rules became civilized.

Sure, no argument there but when someone is dying you should help them.  Floyd resisted arrest up until the point he couldn't and that was when police compassion should have kicked in - to ensure civilization remains civilized.

1. I take responsibility for myself and my family. I do live by The Golden Rule as much as I can. But if a man has so little respect as to be a career criminal and pays with his life in the end...I have little to no respect or sympathy for said man. That's because this man has already proven his inability to exist within the confines of a civil society. 

2. The cop screwed up and is paying his dues. But Floyd was certainly not civilized and most certainly should not be deified. 

Edited by Nationalist

19 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Floyd was certainly not civilized and most certainly should not be deified. 

There's also a point when his vilification should stop but apparently there's people who just can't or won't go there. It is what it is.

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

There's also a point when his vilification should stop but apparently there's people who just can't or won't go there. It is what it is.

I agree. When that square in Minneapolis dedicated to him is torn down...when "I can't breath" is a public joke...when this turkey droppings called "equity" is dumped for actual equality. 

And when the heads of fucking BLM...

ROLL!

Edited by Nationalist

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

I didn't need any based on what we know.

Call it tongue wagging then, much like the following:

BTW "if'" and "it could" = speculation = tongue wagging.

The problem is that you just don't have a basic understanding of the situation. Something isn't racist just because you don't like it. It's just something that you don't like.

You were busted for jumping to conclusions, now you just don't want to admit it. I don't care, I wasn't expecting you to admit the error of your ways. 

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Well, when I was buried under a pile of people in a suffocating terrified state I thrashed and kicked like my life depended on it.  It's an even more serious situation when people doing the suffocating don't recognize that's the likely result of their actions never mind what the consequences will be if they don't stop.

The cops aren't doing themselves any favours by ignoring the danger posed by over-escalating a situation.  Just go ask Chauvin's...accomplices.

Is it fine for CNN to tell young black kids that hating cops is reasonable?

Is it fine for CNN to tell young black kids that examples of black people being shot after punching and tasering cops is 'just an example of police brutality & racism"?

I'd never tell my kid that. I'd never let anyone else tell my kid that. 

Listen to the cops. Be polite, even if they're wrong. Have your day in court if you must.

Rayshard and Floyd were in no danger of being blamed for a murder that they didn't commit.

One was guilty of driving impaired, one of them passed some counterfeit money and maybe he just needed to answer some questions. Neither of them had any reason at all to fight. They'd both be doing their thing right now if they were polite to the police. 

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The problem is that you just don't have a basic understanding of the situation. 

I'm pretty sure I have a very good understanding of the situation including knowing what it's actually like to feel like you're being suffocated.

Something isn't racist just because you don't like it. It's just something that you don't like.

Sometimes it is racist.  

You were busted for jumping to conclusions, now you just don't want to admit it. I don't care, I wasn't expecting you to admit the error of your ways. 

You mean the pee stain? Oh no you got me fair and square, I failed to wait for the ad in your video clip to see the pee...shit happens. In any case I see you've downgraded your accuracy/infallibility rate from %100 to %99.99999 so kudos to you too.