Should Sotomayor Be On The SCOTUS At All?

On 1/14/2022 at 12:19 PM, Colin Norris said:

Of course they will but say it is not already stacked with lackeys. 

Who cares about those dying. If they are antivaxxers, it was their choice. If they weren't, were masks and stop bellowing about your freedom. Die how you choose. 

You missed the part about "More people died of covid under Biden than Trump."

Don't you remember how the leftards were screeching that Trump was doing everything wrong, and Biden could fix everything as soon as he got into the whitehouse? The leftards were wrong again but at least they're consistent. 

Biden inherited Trump's vaccines and he doesn't have an actual covid achievement under his belt yet, aside from unconstitutional vaccine mandates and giving people enough money that they can opt to not get jobs. Only the people who worked through the first year of covid and then didn't get vaxed are left out of the covid gravy train.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You missed the part about "More people died of covid under Biden than Trump."

Don't you remember how the leftards were screeching that Trump was doing everything wrong, and Biden could fix everything as soon as he got into the whitehouse? The leftards were wrong again but at least they're consistent. 

Biden inherited Trump's vaccines and he doesn't have an actual covid achievement under his belt yet, aside from unconstitutional vaccine mandates and giving people enough money that they can opt to not get jobs. Only the people who worked through the first year of covid and then didn't get vaxed are left out of the covid gravy train.  

Stop the bleeding heart act. Trump was s complete failure from the beginning of the virus and Biden inherited all his failures. 

Trump was ignorant enough to suggest they investigate drinking antiseptic. That's a magnificent legacy from a president.  You have to be kidding. 

21 hours ago, ironstone said:

Humour, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I find WestCanMan's post very funny?.

You might want to tone it down a bit in here with regards to your nasty insults and not make yourself look so childish.

What you regard as insults is basically facts.  That's why you react like you did. 

You guys have had the tabernacle of Republican invaded by a lefty and you cannot tolerate it. Out comes the obligatory insults from you regarding immaturity. Had it all before. Next will be questioning my IQ.  Yet it's me who you suggest is childish.  

Don't make me vomit. 

40 minutes ago, Colin Norris said:

What you regard as insults is basically facts.  That's why you react like you did. 

You guys have had the tabernacle of Republican invaded by a lefty and you cannot tolerate it. Out comes the obligatory insults from you regarding immaturity. Had it all before. Next will be questioning my IQ.  Yet it's me who you suggest is childish.  

Don't make me vomit. 

I have no issue with hearing the other side and having a healthy back and forth conversation with some good natured jabs here and there. But you're the one primarily dishing out insults. This site would be boring without opposing viewpoints.

1 hour ago, Colin Norris said:

Stop the bleeding heart act. Trump was s complete failure from the beginning of the virus and Biden inherited all his failures. 

Trump was ignorant enough to suggest they investigate drinking antiseptic. That's a magnificent legacy from a president.  You have to be kidding. 

Trump has had the only presidential-level successes this far against covid. 

Biden inherited the demi-vax, a robust testing program, and an attitude from the top about being open to all different kinds of treatments for Covid. Even though the vaccine was Trump’s  success, he wasn’t demanding that everybody stuck to that one method of dealing with Covid.

Biden has done worse with testing, and all he wants to do is put all of America‘s eggs in one basket with the vaccines. It’s a joke.

If Biden told people to drink gasoline it would be his biggest accomplishment yet because at least it would read America of it dumbest voters.

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Trump has had the only presidential-level successes this far against covid. 

Biden inherited the demi-vax, a robust testing program, and an attitude from the top about being open to all different kinds of treatments for Covid. Even though the vaccine was Trump’s  success, he wasn’t demanding that everybody stuck to that one method of dealing with Covid.

Biden has done worse with testing, and all he wants to do is put all of America‘s eggs in one basket with the vaccines. It’s a joke.

If Biden told people to drink gasoline it would be his biggest accomplishment yet because at least it would read America of it dumbest voters.

Now you are being childish. 

11 hours ago, ironstone said:

I have no issue with hearing the other side and having a healthy back and forth conversation with some good natured jabs here and there. But you're the one primarily dishing out insults. This site would be boring without opposing viewpoints.

I reiterate what I said and nothing you have said changes that fact. 

These forums are not for debating.  It is war and witnessing the hate, vitriol and lies against democrats confirms it.  

Your Soothing velvet covered words will never change that. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Like Oscar the Grouch popping his head out of the garbage can to spread joy, you've just popped up with another post that's loaded with stats, facts, cites and insightful opinions. Way to go, son. 

It's not as as if you turned the world off its axis with your expert comments. 

You are appearing to get angry and frustrated.  You're not cutting through with the standard Republican crap. Getting quote vague and delusional in fact.  I hope your treatment soon kicks in. 

Just now, Colin Norris said:

It's not as as if you turned the world off its axis with your expert comments. 

You are appearing to get angry and frustrated.  You're not cutting through with the standard Republican crap. Getting quote vague and delusional in fact.  I hope your treatment soon kicks in. 

I reply to the substance of other people's posts and directly challenge their ideas. I don't just make snotty insults and pat myself on the back.

In this instance, if you'd like to try to make the case that Sotomayor wasn't displaying complete incompetence/abject stupidity, then you need to prove that what she said was either true or that she at least had a very good reason to believe that it was true. I.e., find a seemingly legit source that she might have quoted, like BlueAnon or CNN (?).

In all honesty, even though CNN is pure tripe, I'll still accept a link from a CNN article. For sure it's sad if a person of Sotomayor's status believes in CNN and Santa Claus, but I won't blame an adult for seeing something on a national newscast and believing it to be true. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I reply to the substance of other people's posts and directly challenge their ideas. I don't just make snotty insults and pat myself on the back.

In this instance, if you'd like to try to make the case that Sotomayor wasn't displaying complete incompetence/abject stupidity, then you need to prove that what she said was either true or that she at least had a very good reason to believe that it was true. I.e., find a seemingly legit source that she might have quoted, like BlueAnon or CNN (?).

In all honesty, even though CNN is pure tripe, I'll still accept a link from a CNN article. For sure it's sad if a person of Sotomayor's status believes in CNN and Santa Claus, but I won't blame an adult for seeing something on a national newscast and believing it to be true. 

CNN are not pure tripe. Their problem is they disclose what is really happening agai st FOX who keep you on a steady diet of lies and right wing propaganda. You know that so why deny it. 

You won't watch CNN because it's not music to your ears. That doesn't mean it's tripe but in fact the opposite. 

Their ratings mean absolutely nothing in an election. They don't vote.  

Fox news, fair and balanced??? Yeah.  Like a one legged black guy. Don't make me vomit. 

5 hours ago, Colin Norris said:

CNN are not pure tripe. Their problem is they disclose what is really happening agai st FOX who keep you on a steady diet of lies and right wing propaganda. You know that so why deny it. 

You won't watch CNN because it's not music to your ears. That doesn't mean it's tripe but in fact the opposite. 

Fox news, fair and balanced??? Yeah.  Like a one legged black guy. Don't make me vomit. 

Actually CNN is mostly tripe. Sorry. Even they realize it now. Don LeMon and others are beginning to acknowledge the abject failure of the Biden administration. But I'd ask you to point out the lies on FOX NEWS.

Sure they vote. All Americans can and should vote.

A one legged black guy. What a racist comment. 

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Actually CNN is mostly tripe. Sorry. Even they realize it now. Don LeMon and others are beginning to acknowledge the abject failure of the Biden administration. But I'd ask you to point out the lies on FOX NEWS.

The GOP have condemned them forever because they don't suck up to them. 

Call them what you like but its not their fault people change their vote because that is what you're saying. 

This forum isn't big enough to list fox  lies. 

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Sure they vote. All Americans can and should vote.

Well why are the republicans closing booths in the south to stop black voters? 

A one legged black guy. What a racist comment. 

Had I had said one legged white guy would it not be racist? It's not racist. It perfectly describing the ridiculous catch cry they use and that's what annoying you. 

But oh the irony you supporting a black reference while above you deliberately omit to support black voters whose booths are being closed by repubs. 

You don't think a lot about those  things. 

9 hours ago, Colin Norris said:

The GOP have condemned them forever because they don't suck up to them. 

Call them what you like but its not their fault people change their vote because that is what you're saying. 

This forum isn't big enough to list fox  lies. 

Someone should do a psychological analysis on your posts. Colin...the reality you think is real...simply isn't.

By "booths" you must mean those drop boxes? Those were put in place to help deal with voting in a pandemic. They can be dispensed with now.

Now...why do you feel the need to assign a skin color to this one-legged man? This exhibits a preoccupation with skin color. Well adjusted people tend to be color blind and focus on personality and capability. Of the 2 American political parties, it's the Democrats who are preoccupied with skin color. They always have been.

Edited by Nationalist

14 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Someone should do a psychological analysis on your posts. Colin...the reality you think is real...simply isn't.

Not necessary if you are prepared to admit I am right. Stop bring condescending. 

By "booths" you must mean those drop boxes? Those were put in place to help deal with voting in a pandemic. They can be dispensed with now.

I mean the 24 hour booths in the south which allowed blacks to vote unintimidated by white red neck republicans. You know that has been going in for years. The republicans pushed hard to close them. Covid my foot. It was a direct action to stop them voting. 

14 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Now...why do you feel the need to assign a skin color to this one-legged man? This exhibits a preoccupation with skin color. Well adjusted people tend to be color blind and focus on personality and capability. Of the 2 American political parties, it's the Democrats who are preoccupied with skin color. They always have been.

You really are getting immaturely pedantic over this. Its obviously hit home with you. 

It's not as if republicans  aren t accustomed to hating anything they see as coloured.  They have a history of it right now. 

That aside, it described fox perfectly and you didn't like it. Suck eggs. 

On 1/17/2022 at 5:27 PM, Colin Norris said:

Judging by the ratings it appears that the market is showing much greater demand for FOX than CNN.

Why are so few people tuning in to CNN?

9 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Judging by the ratings it appears that the market is showing much greater demand for FOX than CNN.

Why are so few people tuning in to CNN?

I don't know but don't b e fooled into thinking it is a reflection of their voting intentions, which is what you are thinking. 

It didn't work at the last election. 

30 minutes ago, Colin Norris said:

As if you don't know. 

"God bothering".

Bothered by God. I'm not bothered by the God of Abraham. Except to acknowledge the trail of destruction that has been inflicted on men...by men...in this God's name.

You need to pay attention.  I don't spell the word traditionally, but instead choose to spell "Gawd". There a very good reason for that.

Let's see if you can figure that out...

• Thanks 1

On 1/8/2022 at 9:22 AM, Nationalist said:

https://factcheck.thedispatch.com/p/fact-check-sonia-sotomayor-claimed

100,000? Hell she's only off by what? 97,000?

Should partisan liars be on the SCOTUS? Should this sort of stupidity be on the bench at all?

Until death or retirement.  That's how it works.  Or until some nonmasker/nonvaxxer justice can infect her.