Mandatory Covid vaccination in Canada now a possibility.

1 minute ago, H B Lowrey said:

No, your doctor will decide that.

You have contempt for the people.  You don’t believe that they should have control over their own destinies.  You think political leaders and people in positions of authority deserve total carte blanche authority.  It’s anti-democratic and against the spirit of our constitution and liberal-democracy itself.

2 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

Here, they go away and will not be allowed to become a spreader/carrier.  Same for outpatient surgery centers.  Mask up and have a negative test, or reschedule.  Just like of you have AIDS there will be precautions taken.

What will happen if they keep coming back unmasked to the medical clinic?

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

You have contempt for the people.  You don’t believe that they should have control over their own destinies.  You think political leaders and people in positions of authority deserve total carte blanche authority.  It’s anti-democratic and against the spirit of our constitution and liberal-democracy itself.

No hon, I have conempt for the bullshit you're posting.  And that's very democratic.

Just now, Winston said:

What will happen if they keep coming back unmasked to the medical clinic?

The same thing that happened the previous times.  And we have quite a few COVID deniers here in the US who had radio and podcast shows that rode their misinformed convictions right into the grave.

7 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

The same thing that happened the previous times.  And we have quite a few COVID deniers here in the US who had radio and podcast shows that rode their misinformed convictions right into the grave.

Force will be applied to remove them. People using the threat of force or death will remove them. 

A choice can not be made under threat the of force or death.

If however there were clinics that allowed unmasked people and the unmasked person chose to attend a masked clinic, then that would be a direct choice. At which point I would agree with your statement, this does not exist today. 

Edited by Winston

9 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

No hon, I have conempt for the bullshit you're posting.  And that's very democratic.

The great thing about watching you implode on here is that anyone who reads these threads with a modicum of good sense will see how controlling and punitive you are. Its ridiculousness just affirms the importance of removing restrictions and restoring freedoms.  Your pitch is unsupportable, even from the left.  Even Bill Maher said that Omicron’s spread among the vaccinated has proven that vaccines are about protecting yourself, not others. Mandates are unnecessary overreach.  Masks fall in the same category.

We got vaccinated in order to drop restrictions, not to have both.  The only way to get past restrictions and mandates is to drop them.  The treatments and protections are there.  It’s about political will.  I’d say that politicians are having an increasingly hard time defending positions like yours.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

well then why are you attacking everyone criticizing these measures

and why have you not spoken out against any?

because you agree with them

don't snow

I'm no attacking anyone, are you?  I know what to do and I can digest the primary peer-reviewed research for myself.  Have you spoken with your primary care physician on this matter you're all worked up over?  What I seen most regarding "these measures" are fits of hysteria by people who reject "these measures" and aren't participating anyway.

1 minute ago, Winston said:

Force will be applied to remove them. People using the threat of force or death will remove them. 

A choice can not be made under threat the of force or death.

If however there were clinics that allowed unmasked people and the unmasked person chose to attend a masked clinic, then that would be a direct choice. At which point I would agree with your statement, this does not exist today. 

So mask up and go or don't.  I don't mind either war.

I'm no attacking anyone, are you?  I know what to do and I can digest the primary peer-reviewed research for myself.  Have you spoken with your primary care physician on this matter you're all worked up over?  What I seen most regarding "these measures" are fits of hysteria by people who reject "these measures" and aren't participating anyway.

if you don't support these measures

then say so

all you have done thus far is defend them from all criticism

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The great thing about watching you implode on here is that anyone who reads these threads with a modicum of good sense will see how controlling and punitive you are. Its ridiculousness just affirms the importance of removing restrictions and restoring freedoms.  Your pitch is unsupportable, even from the left.  Even Bill Maher said that Omicron’s spread among the vaccinated has proven that vaccines are about protecting yourself, not others. Mandates are unnecessary overreach.  Masks fall in the same category.

We got vaccinated in order to drop restrictions, not to have both.  The only way to get past restrictions and mandates is to drop them.  The treatments and protections are there.  It’s about political will.  I’d say that politicians are having an increasingly hard time defending positions like yours.  

I do not accept your assignment of "my position".  I don't gaf what you do.  I know what to do for me and those around me.  That's it.  Your physician's advice hopefully has nothing to do with political will.

Just now, H B Lowrey said:

I do not accept your assignment of "my position".  I don't gaf what you do.  I know what to do for me and those around me.  That's it.  Your physician's advice hopefully has nothing to do with political will.

if you don't want people to assign your position for you

then state your position

all we have to go on is your idiotic criticism of our position

and your cowardice in refusing to state your own

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

if you don't support these measures

then say so

all you have done thus far is defend them from all criticism

No, I've merely refused to support the utterings of emotionally jacked up folk with no background in molecular biology, retroviral communicable air borne diseases or biopharmaceutical research.  

4 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

So are you pivoting to personal choice by saying that people should make medical decisions based on private discussions with their own doctors?  Do you leave it to the patient to make the final decision about protections and treatments?  Do you believe that most people can make informed decisions?

Edited by Zeitgeist

No, I've merely refused to support the utterings of emotionally jacked up folk with no background in molecular biology, retroviral communicable air borne diseases or biopharmaceutical research.  

if you don't state your position

then refusal to condemn totalitarian restrictions and your moronic criticism of all who do

will leave us to believe you support them

we can do the math

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

then refusal to condemn totalitarian restrictions and your moronic criticism of all who do

we can do the math

I don't gaf what you run around in your own little head and decide to believe.

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

we can do the math

Yes HB is pro totalitarian restrictions and the use of force, it was obvious from the post of freedom of "choice" with regard to the use of force. 

6 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

I don't gaf what you run around in your own little head and decide to believe.

state your position you cowardly troll

you can fuck right off with your criticize everyone and never take a position to avoid criticism of your position bullshit

you add nothing to conversation while accusing those who of failing to do so