Time to Declare Endemic

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That the unvaccinated are faring better than the vaccinated.

Isn't that what the anti-vaxxers are really saying?

Stop characterizing people who oppose vaccine mandates as anti-vax.  I’m not anti-vax.  I oppose mandates and passports.  I do support making informed medical decisions for oneself based on one’s unique health profile.  

1 minute ago, myata said:

Sure great but that was not the question though. Can you get back and read what the question was?

It was a statement actually, that the vaxxed seem to be getting sicker and sicker.

What seems to be the problem, memory, glasses, who and what can help in these cases?

Bobby have you finished your homework? - Look, such a cute kitten!

No, it was a statement, wtf is wrong with you anyway?

6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Stop characterizing people who oppose vaccine mandates as anti-vax.  I’m not anti-vax.  I oppose mandates and passports.  I do support making informed medical decisions for oneself based on one’s unique health profile.  

Bully for you and I was talking to myata.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:
4 hours ago, Goddess said:

The vaccines are not stopping spread or transmission.  More and more vaxxed people are in hospital and ICU, all over the world, those numbers are rising.  People are waking up and realizing that the vaxxed seem to be getting sicker and sicker.

It just ain't true.

That was the question. OK, no meaningful conversation of any kind is possible in these cases. No further questions from me.

5 hours ago, Aristides said:

Are you saying they are not seeing this and why do you think you are in a position or have the qualifications to know better?

We have been down this road before Aristides, the public should be able to view all data and make their own decisions irrelevant of their qualifications.

All the best. 

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

From the beginning of this, well respected doctors and scientists in immunology and virology were pointing to data and studies that showed the vaccines would not just be ineffective, but would actually damage people's immune systems. 

I would need a cite and relevant information to agree or disagree with that idea. 

7 minutes ago, myata said:

That was the question.

You can't tell the difference between a question and a statement? wtf is wrong with you anyway?

OK, no meaningful conversation of any kind is possible in these cases. No further questions from me.

Was that a question.

2 hours ago, myata said:

How can a caste of entitled bureaucrats with no checks or accountability, nor feedback from the society or the reality itself begin relaxing and abandoning restrictions, what would it take, or is it even possible? I don't know. But can't see a clear, logical path to how it could either.

Indeed. The people responsible need a distraction and a blame shift. The Unvaccinated appear to be that distraction. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Winston said:

I would need a cite and relevant information to agree or disagree with that idea. 

Check out Dr. Byram Bridle.  He was so well-respected in his field that the Canadian government asked him to check out the vaccines prior to rollout.  He returned a report that wasn't favourable and so he is now blacklisted and branded a looney.

Peter McCullough and Robert Malone, Daniel Nagasse and Charles Hoffe.

There are more but I tried to include mostly Canadian doctors and scientists for you.

Dr. Tess Lawrie is another good one.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Winston said:

We have been down this road before Aristides, the public should be able to view all data and make their own decisions irrelevant of their qualifications.

All the best. 

We have been down this road before. Why do you think you have the qualifications to evaluate the millions of reports coming in to the CDC from thousands of different sources. You probably wouldn't recognize most of the sources anyway, let alone know how reliable they might be. If VAERS and the CDC dumped several million reports into your email, do you honestly think you could make sense of them because that is what you are asking for. No one is telling you not to make your own decisions. 

17 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I think many people share my position of letting people decide how to protect themselves, but I know you want to paint people as extremist.  Very polarizing.  

But don't these folks paint themselves as being far more mainstream than extremist?  I'm pretty sure I've seen references to ordinary, common sense and even majority from polarized people insisting the anti-vaxxers/anti-measures crowd represent a majority that qualifies as a potent force to be dealt with.  I rue the fact so many governments actually have treated them as if they are.  

22 minutes ago, eyeball said:

But don't these folks paint themselves as being far more mainstream than extremist?  I'm pretty sure I've seen references to ordinary, common sense and even majority from polarized people insisting the anti-vaxxers/anti-measures crowd represent a majority that qualifies as a potent force to be dealt with.  I rue the fact so many governments actually have treated them as if they are.  

You're not allowed to see the Freedom Rallies that have been all over the world.

MSM hasn't been covering them.

There was a couple references to "a few people protesting" in MSM, but the pictures and videos are showing thousands.

Some riots in a few countries.

But I know if  it's not on MSM, it doesn't exist for you.

Carry on.

Just now, Goddess said:

You're very obedient and do what you're told and read what you're told and believe what you're told to believe.

Me.....not so much.

Yes but you still haven't addressed the issue of your allowance vs mine. 

Gypsies tend to be free thinkers.

I can certainly relate to that...every owner/operator skipper has a streak of freebooting pirate within them but we're still required to operate by the rules so....who's not allowing me to see these Freedom Rallies you're talking about and what are the rules around getting the allowance you have? 

"13  Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; 14  Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. 15  For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: 16  As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God. " 1 Peter 2:13-16 KJV

This is really speaking to Bible believers.  So if you are not a Bible believer (Christian), this won't have any meaning to you.   The first thing to do is to become born again and accept God's written revelation, the Bible.  In English it is the King James Version.  All other modern versions are corrupted in one way or another.  

God has ordained earthly authorities for our good.  That is why we should obey them.  In these days in which we live many are opposing everything government does.  The Covid health guidelines are there for our benefit and protection of ourselves and our neighbour.  So whether you are a Christian or not, you should still obey the lawful authorities on the Covid restrictions and guidelines.  Those who rebel against the government on this are really endangering themselves and others.

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Have you no concern about government overreach?  Tam is talking about adding a third dose requirement to the vaccine passport.  Where does it end?  How much control over our medication and movement should government have?  Where is personal discretion in this?  It’s grotesque and falls short of any standard of freedom I believed existed for Canadians.  It’s truly diabolical.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

Diabolical?!  Hahaha.   

This is no overreach.  Nobody's forcing you to get vaccinated.  If you want to stew in your own rage and ignorance at home go right ahead.  You're not losing any of your freedoms.  You're being prevented from posing a real and measurable risk to other people's health.  You can rant and ramble about how unfair and unjustified you think that is, but your own delusions and ignorance have little to no bearing on fact-based decision making.  

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Diabolical?!  Hahaha.   

This is no overreach.  Nobody's forcing you to get vaccinated.  If you want to stew in your own rage and ignorance at home go right ahead.  You're not losing any of your freedoms.  You're being prevented from posing a real and measurable risk to other people's health.  You can rant and ramble about how unfair and unjustified you think that is, but your own delusions and ignorance have little to no bearing on fact-based decision making.  

You won’t figure out how far gone you are until it’s too late.  Keep cheering on your own enslavement.  “Risk to other people’s health”?  Most of us are vaccinated and here we still are.  What “risk” does anyone pose to anyone else by their mere presence right now?  If you fear for your safety, wear multiple masks and avoid crowds.  You really have drunk the Kool Aid.  So soft and gullible.  What other decisions should government make for you?   Clearly you don’t think people should make choices for themselves.  You really think not getting vaccinated is a free choice?  I mean, sure, people don’t have to have incomes.  You and others like you are exactly why Canadians are losing freedoms.  

My own enslavement...ooookay.  ?

This is the conspiracy copypasta I was talking about earlier.  It's just limp, parroted 4dchan hyperbole - a sullen pout at people who don't accept your alternate reality worldview.

I don't like the lockdowns.  I'm double-vaxxed and boosted and I'm rather annoyed and done with being locked down.  Sadly the Health Care Act doesn't allow for ignorant rubes to bear the cost of their own stupidity.  If there was a way we could refuse ICU care or charge unvaccinated brainlets for their COVID-19 related stays, I'd say open'er up and let it rip.  

Unfortunately that's not an option so the rest of us are left bearing the cost of the colossal ignorance and self-delusion of a small group of angry malcontents.  

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

My own enslavement...ooookay.  ?

This is the conspiracy copypasta I was talking about earlier.  It's just limp, parroted 4dchan hyperbole - a sullen pout at people who don't accept your alternate reality worldview.

I don't like the lockdowns.  I'm double-vaxxed and boosted and I'm rather annoyed and done with being locked down.  Sadly the Health Care Act doesn't allow for ignorant rubes to bear the cost of their own stupidity.  If there was a way we could refuse ICU care or charge unvaccinated brainlets for their COVID-19 related stays, I'd say open'er up and let it rip.  

Unfortunately that's not an option so the rest of us are left bearing the cost of the colossal ignorance and self-delusion of a small group of angry malcontents.  

You don’t understand the intent behind the Canada Health Act or the meaning of good healthcare.  Healthcare isn’t about what you or some sicko committee think the unwashed deserve based on your take on what’s right for everyone.  

• Like 1