Time to Declare Endemic

8 minutes ago, myata said:

There are approximately 300 child deaths in BC in a year (reference). Of them 1 (one, per year, reference) was attributed to Covid, with 15 serious cases. The rate of serious or fatal vaccine complications is unknown (why?) Even a single one would make the remedy worse than the disease. Is vaccination propaganda for children a) responsible and b) compatible with professional ethics and the oath?

It's scary (for me) to think now that on such an essential matter, we cannot expect an honest, objective information from our own government that we're paying for. No so much has been said and missaid and unsaid that I can no longer expect an honest and objective answer. Scary.

Again, you assume that if we had done nothing over the past two years the result would have been the same. 

Maybe because the rate is extremely low or non existent.

I get a kick out of you guys. Everyone who dies after getting vaccinated died because of the vaccine but everyone who died of the disease either had a million co morbidities, was ancient or really died of something else.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I get a kick out of you guys. Everyone who dies after getting vaccinated died because of the vaccine but everyone who died of the disease either had a million co morbidities, was ancient or really died of something else.

Ummm, that's exactly what the provincial public health ministers and the stats are saying.

The vast majority of deaths are among the elderly, the obese and those with multiple comorbidities.

They also now admit to calling deaths covid deaths which are not.

They also are now admitting that a lot of covid hospitalizations, are not.

They also now admit that some of the ICU counts are inaccurate. Alberta was one province who just admitted that.

I think their lies are catching up to them.

You should probably stop repeating their past lies, since they are now openly admitting them.

Edited by Goddess

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

So, did they determine a cause of death. I’m not saying the vaccine couldn’t have anything to do with it but coincidence is not enough.

No, they didn't. Reading comprehension is a difficulty for you, isn't it?

First examiner said "inconclusive" so the father got another to look at the case.  That one said Yes, it was the vaccine but doesn't want to lose his job by saying so.

Funny how a 17 yr old healthy boy dies with an enlarged heart less than 2 weeks after taking an experimental vax that is known to cause heart inflammation in young males but it's just a coincidence to you........

God, you are truly stupid.

I really do hope that your granddaughter doesn't experience one of these "coincidences."  Fortunately, it doesn't affect girls as much.

Edited by Goddess

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Ya, what do places like the Mayo Clinic know.

They know it's an illness with an IFR 0.05% higher than the flu and a fatality rate of .5% for my age group.

What's your point?

That I should live in fear like you do and demand children die for me in the meager hope that their deaths will lower my risk to .2%?

No thanks.

13 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yes.  The father is lying about the whole thing.  The boy is alive and well. ?

Did anyone bother to ask the doctor if he said that? Did he deny it? 

Did your crack investigative source even try to contact that doctor?

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Again, you assume that if we had done nothing over the past two years the result would have been the same.

There's no need to assume anything. In the same period there were 2,505 Covid fatalities in the province, majority of them in the higher risk groups like over 80 and multiple conditions. In a regular flu year FR in the general population is about 1 : 10,000 and for Covid in this age group it's one in a million. Does it tell you anything about the need to vaccinate them all as we hear daily? Where did the oath go in this brave new say no wrong age?

Edited by myata

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Don't worry about it.

You've clearly already made up your mind that every death or maiming from the vaccine is a "coincidence."

Get back under your blanket.

Don't forget your teddy bear.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/long-term-effects/index.html

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-long-term-effects/art-20490351

Mice nuts. Right?

Back to your conspiracy sites.

1 minute ago, Winston said:

I am not familiar with VAERS.

I am asking how did they determine that Covid is the cause of these "wide range of new, returning, or ongoing health problems "?

Look up VAERS and you will know.

I don't know. The CDC article first came out in 2019 but was updated Sept 2021. 

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Look up VAERS and you will know.

I don't know. The CDC article first came out in 2019 but was updated Sept 2021.

Vaccine reporting system that is self reported would not give great results. Unless the data suggested a reoccurring issue, still not exactly causation. 

Unless the CDC has strong data it seems they are just making a blanket statement. Unless the data suggested a reoccurring issue, still not exactly causation.

25 minutes ago, Winston said:

Vaccine reporting system that is self reported would not give great results. Unless the data suggested a reoccurring issue, still not exactly causation. 

Unless the CDC has strong data it seems they are just making a blanket statement. Unless the data suggested a reoccurring issue, still not exactly causation.

Doesn't matter, you will interpret it any way you want. CDC and Mayo aren't credible. Got it.

34 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Well you aren't very clear what you are driving at. Why don't you express the same scepticism about the sources people like Goddess throw out there. Excuse me if I am sceptical about where you are coming from.

Here's what I find utterly sick about you - if it was YOUR 8 yr old granddaughter who suffered for a week after the jab and then died of a heart attack, I highly doubt you would be saying it was "'just a coincidence."