Time to Declare Endemic

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Boris is in hot water because of his q-wine parties and that is the best condition for our democratic politicians to begin acting with courage and principle. And so Boris may just get rid of all unpopular restrictions. Just like that, snap.

And that's how interesting things happen. Imagine for example, nothing much happens. Sure cases jerk up then go down as they always do and done since times forgotten, this time and season. A week, nothing happens, the sky still there, sun rising on the clock. Two and three... like for an example, in Sweden.

Yeah but wouldn't that be an interesting situation not in the least because a question could (would be?) asked, casually: right, and what about our jumping and crying, waving hands let's have another out of the abundance of caution lockdown exspert crowd? What's left for it to do, what else can it do, if not managing epidemics and diseases, surely? Creative performances? Convincing media appearances? Talking shows? Of course, sure but isn't it like, an entirely different genre? Yeah an interesting developing story, for sure.

Not here maybe. "Out of the abundance of caution and for as long as necessary".

• Like 1

Boris isn't acting out of courage and principle, he never has.  If he was he would abided by his own legislation and obeyed the same laws he was imposing on the rest of Britains. He is a hypocrite and his lifting of restrictions is nothing but a political move to try and take the heat off. I doubt it will work, his true character is finally catching up with him. A large part of his party is now against him and Labour is leading in the polls for the first time in years. His popularity is now lower than May's when he stabbed her in the back. Gray's report will put the final nail in his premiership

Edited by Aristides

58 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Boris isn't acting out of courage and principle, he never has.  If he was he would abided by his own legislation and obeyed the same laws he was imposing on the rest of Britains. He is a hypocrite and his lifting of restrictions is nothing but a political move to try and take the heat off. I doubt it will work, his true character is finally catching up with him. A large part of his party is now against him and Labour is leading in the polls for the first time in years. His popularity is now lower than May's when he stabbed her in the back. Gray's report will put the final nail in his premiership

I hope Boris has a massive televised unmasked party.  If Labour gets in, welcome to restrictions. higher taxes, and all form of rationing for the greater good.  Yeah Boris is a hypocrite like everyone else.  He got caught.  I’d be more worried if he didn’t see friends or live it up a bit over the past two years.  Inhuman.  The point is that the restrictions shouldn’t have been there in the first place.  Boris should’ve stood up to the health authorities openly and honestly.  Now he’s trying to score political points because he attended a party.  Does anyone really care?   If they do, they need hobbies.  Sick of the public shaming of people doing human things.  Transparent as hell and no worse than the lot of those world leaders far as I can tell.  

Three years ago a child had a serious flu complication. Here, look the picture! Oh horror, horror, existential crisis the system is crumbling, run and hide the sky falling, bunker up, restrictions, mask up, lockdowns and mandatory universal vaccination twice a year no questions answered.

30 minutes ago, Aristides said:

This woman, Jennifer, was asked to make a video in memory of her friend who died 4 days after her last jab.

She left behind 4 children. ?

I know you don't care a rip about the people who die from the jab, but maybe some others here do.

(I know Jennifer so don't even bother trying to deny this death.)

Facebook

Edited by Goddess

35 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Why aren't you posting this Global article?

Doctor accused of spreading COVID-19 launches lawsuit against N.B., RCMP and Facebook | Globalnews.ca

I mean, here is a murderer that you vax fanatics want to see dead, yes?

You must be sooooooooo pissed that he's suing for damages in court.

24 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Why aren't you posting this Global article?

Doctor accused of spreading COVID-19 launches lawsuit against N.B., RCMP and Facebook | Globalnews.ca

I mean, here is a murderer that you vax fanatics want to see dead, yes?

You must be sooooooooo pissed that he's suing for damages in court.

You just did. I'm not pissed, if he can make his case he should get damages. I notice the suit includes Facebook. No doubt one of your favourite sources. 

33 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The fanatics seem to revel in the deaths of unvaxxed people.  They get giddy and cheer when one is featured in the news.

But notice my post above about Jolene (vax death) - crickets.

Yup it’s shadenfraude, taking joy in someone’s misery.  It’s the snickering guard at the death camp.  Watch your back around these kinds of sadists.  

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

The fanatics seem to revel in the deaths of unvaxxed people.  They get giddy and cheer when one is featured in the news.

But notice my post above about Jolene (vax death) - crickets.

Who said I rejoiced in it. I think it is very sad that her swallowing the antivax rhetoric ended up costing her life. 

10 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Who said I rejoiced in it. I think it is very sad that her swallowing the antivax rhetoric ended up costing her life. 

Is it different from (Heaven forbid) one of the enthusiastic children you see on TV with practical zero chance of a serious Covid having a serious complication from vaccine, having swallowed rhetorics? Should someone post links and gloat about it (e.g. Darwin-style)? If you chose affirmative, please elaborate how.

10 minutes ago, myata said:

Is it different from (Heaven forbid) one of the enthusiastic children you see on TV with practical zero chance of a serious Covid having a serious complication from vaccine, having swallowed rhetorics? Should someone post links and gloat about it (e.g. Darwin-style)? If you chose affirmative, please elaborate how.

She was a 57 year old woman who wouldn't even listen to her own family. She actually tried to get infected by them when they had it. She wasn't a child and should have known better.

I haven't seen any children on TV. I have heard of a few in hospital. This month there have been 5 Covid cases  in BC ICU's who are under 20. Two of them are under 10.

Edited by Aristides
correction

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I haven't seen any children on TV.

That's right.  

Why do you think that is?

There was a 17 yr old boy in Canada here who died within days of the vax, which he only got in order to play hockey with his team.

Bet you never heard of him either.

In spite of his dad being pretty damn vocal about his son's death.  But no TV channel will carry the story.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Goddess said:

That's right.  

There was a 17 yr old boy in Canada here who died within days of the vax, which he only got in order to play hockey with his team.

Bet you never heard of him either.

In spite of his dad being pretty damn vocal about his son's death.  But no TV channel will carry the story.

Ya. I know. They haven't reported it therefore it must exist. The conspiracy theorist's anthem.

46 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You know, kids were falling over from heart problems at hockey games long before covid, that's why defibrillators have been standard equipment at rinks for years.

Yes, that's what I've heard too. Kids dropping like flies from heart attacks for years.

Weird how we just never noticed it before......

?

you're an idiot

12 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yes, that's what I've heard too. Kids dropping like flies from heart attacks for years.

Weird how we just never noticed it before......

?

you're an idiot

They  weren't then and they aren't now but it does happen. We did notice it, that's why defibrillators were put into rinks.

11 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Wrong.

But I believe it's because you don't' really give a rip how many kids die for you.  Thousands of kids could die of the vax and you would still think it's worth it.

Thousands have not died of the vax. 

I have two little grand daughters. One is eight and  has been vaccinated, the other is four and can't be. Damn right I care.

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

I have heard of a few in hospital.

There are approximately 300 child deaths in BC in a year (reference). Of them 1 (one, per year, reference) was attributed to Covid, with 15 serious cases. The rate of serious or fatal vaccine complications is unknown (why?) Even a single one would make the remedy worse than the disease. Is vaccination propaganda for children a) responsible and b) compatible with professional ethics and the oath?

It's scary (for me) to think now that on such an essential matter, we cannot expect an honest, objective information from our own government that we're paying for. No so much has been said and missaid and unsaid that I can no longer expect an honest and objective answer. Scary.

This is the boy I was talking about whose father is going mental trying to get someone to listen to him.

Sean Hartman: 17-Year-Old Dies Shortly After Receiving Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine : The COVID World

You can follow the father on Twitter.

I recently watched an interview with him, he is clearly still heartbroken and getting increasingly frustrated.

One medical examiner told him it wasn't the vaccine, but offered no other explanation except that his heart was mysteriously enlarged.  "Inconclusive". No intention to investigate further.

The father asked another medical examiner to to look at the case - that one said it was definitely the vaccine, but could not put that on paper for fear of losing his job.

You can imagine how this adds to a parent's pain, who has lost a child this way.

Or.....the father is nothing but a lying clown.

It's really up to you.