AOC claims her critics are motivated by sexual frustrations

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez has more recently been criticized for her lack of empathy toward her own citizens in New York as the Omicron variant strikes, the citizens in her own districts live through tough measures that she indeed advocates for, some of the harshest in the country. She is not the person you would expect in that case to go have a vacation in the super red State with no COVID restrictions, Florida, in which she feels safe to go in, despite her advocacy for the State Emergency in New York. She claims that the critic is based in sexual desire from 'the Republicans' that want to have sexual intercourse with her, but they can not, according to her. So they are mad at her and make up critics that are irrelevant.

This is satire of course. Nothing like that would ever happen. This is a hoax.

Or is it?

Ocasio-Cortez criticizes GOP for 'projecting their sexual frustrations' at her

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on Friday shot back at criticism from right-wing figures after a photo of her on vacation with her boyfriend in Florida was shared online, suggesting that her critics stop "projecting their sexual frustrations" on her.

Steve Cortes, a former Trump campaign adviser, shared a photo on Twitter on Friday of Ocasio-Cortez in public with her boyfriend, Riley Roberts, vacationing in Florida.

Cortes attacked Ocasio-Cortez for not wearing a mask in public and also took aim at Roberts's "gross pale male feet in public."

Ocasio-Cortez responded by retweeting the photo and writing, "If Republicans are mad they can’t date me they can just say that instead of projecting their sexual frustrations onto my boyfriend’s feet. Ya creepy weirdos."

"It’s starting to get old ignoring the very obvious, strange, and deranged sexual frustrations that underpin the Republican fixation on me, women,& LGBT+ people in general," the New York congresswoman added. "These people clearly need therapy, won’t do it, and use politics as their outlet instead. It’s really weird."

Ian Haworth, editor of The Daily Wire, replied to Ocasio-Cortez's tweet by writing, "I definitely do not want to date you."

"I’m glad you felt the need to share that with the world," Ocasio-Cortez quipped. "Don’t worry, this is a totally normal thought to have and share as an editor of a right-wing website, and totally doesn’t prove my point at all. I hear if you say it enough times you’ll actually start to believe it."

She added that she found it "so creepy/weird" that people like Haworth are "responsible for shaping the NEWS HEADLINES we all see in media should be really concerning."

Ocasio-Cortez has family that lives in Florida, with her mother, Blanca Ocasio-Cortez, having moved to the state shortly before her daughter launched her successful congressional campaign.

Earlier on Friday, the hashtag #AOCLovesDeSantis began trending on Twitter as critics of Ocasio-Cortez blasted her for traveling to Florida.

They argued Ocasio-Cortez was acting hypocritically by traveling to a state with fewer COVID-19 restriction when she has previously spoken in support of pandemic mitigation measures and mask-wearing.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis's (R) campaign shared the photo of Ocasio-Cortez, tweeting, "Welcome to Florida, AOC! We hope you’re enjoying a taste of freedom here in the Sunshine State thanks to @RonDeSantisFL’s leadership."

"Hasn’t Gov. DeSantis been inexplicably missing for like 2 weeks?" Ocasio-Cortez wrote in response to the jibes. "If he’s around, I would be happy to say hello. His social media team seems to have been posting old photos for weeks. In the meantime, perhaps I could help with local organizing. Folks are quite receptive here :)"

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/587831-ocasio-cortez-criticizes-gop-for-projecting-their-sexual-frustrations-at-her

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

She's trolling.  That's the new politics.

Somebody says that the other side wants to have sex with them, and they publish something showing her BFs ugly feet.

Enjoy.

I disagree with you because you don't want to have sex with me Mike.

She does not come across as the cold hearted , greedy evil genius type as does someone like Nancy Pelosi. Cortez reminds me of a foolish teenager that actually knows very little but believes herself to be an expert in everything.

She is a media darling of the leftist media and has rarely been asked non-softball questions. I wonder if she will have presidential aspirations in the future? God help us!

In fairness to her she likely would have had that mask on had she known there was a camera around. Higher risk of covid when cameras are nearby??

Moment AOC puts her mask on for group photo op only to whip it off a minute later | Daily Mail Online

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, ironstone said:

1. She does not come across as the cold hearted , greedy evil genius type as does someone like Nancy Pelosi. Cortez reminds me of a foolish teenager that actually knows very little but believes herself to be an expert in everything.

2. She is a media darling of the leftist media and has rarely been asked non-softball questions. I wonder if she will have presidential aspirations in the future? God help us!

1. 2. Another example of the new type of political thinking, everything is about personalities and who's more popular with whom. God forbid anybody should ever discuss an idea unless it's angertainment

13 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Another example of the new type of political thinking,

Only how is it any new, the great democracy in Rome two millennia back came to exactly same conclusion so maybe it's only a return to the normal condition, default status quo for any sufficiently large herd of intelligent great apes? This is what we, on a large scale and averaged, want and that's exactly what we get, fair is fair.

18 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. 2. Another example of the new type of political thinking, everything is about personalities and who's more popular with whom. God forbid anybody should ever discuss an idea unless it's angertainment

Well, there was an idea discussed before she went on with her bizarre tweets.  She’s in Florida enjoying the freedom provided to her, and the restrictionless society by the governor there.  While fleeing New York, her district, and all the restrictions she insists upon everyone else to follow.  Just more Democrat hypocrisy.  Freedom for me but not for thee.

• Like 2

AOC is duly elected to office and has every right to voice her ideas, even if they are foolish/unrealistic/idiotic etc. She also has the right to unrestricted free speech(especially since she is on the political left) not subject to the same constraints as those on the right.

The Seven Craziest Things Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Has Said So Far (townhall.com)

fe655e2052608506e58ee6a74c6879d9.jpg

35b50a39e445c59ef3352028ecc7f362.jpg

• Like 1

Her assertions that sexual frustrations are motivating her critics is way out there. She is a celebrity that holds political office so she is fair game.

This article is a pretty accurate assessment of her record and accomplishments to date.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: The dumbest Democrat and the most underperforming Congresswoman (tfiglobalnews.com)

She is great at attracting attention and little else.

2 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I have to wonder what on earth her supporters see in her? She get's a lot of attention from the paparazzi but no actual accomplishments to date. Take away the adoring MSM and what is she left with?

She's less popular than one might think. She has a decent sized social media following but they're most likely just looky-loos. She gets voted in, in, in a small Democrat gerrymandered district of Progs. 

In a survey of U.S. adults conducted in October 2021, 34 percent of respondents held a very unfavorable opinion of Democratic Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. On the other hand, 16 percent of respondents had a very favorable opinion of the Congresswoman.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1201716/favorability-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-us-adults/

Tucker explains how her more widespread unpopularity started early in her term:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTyQs5Gc0zo

• Like 1

There should be much tougher vetting for those running for political office or perhaps written tests(math,economics, history etc) with published results so the public can get some idea of how intelligent or unintelligent the candidates may be. ?

How would AOC have done with basic math?

Surprise, after her partying in Florida, AOC tests positive to COVID. Remember, she is a hardliner for COVID measures in her district, and is always pushing for more rules for her constituents.

--

WASHINGTON — Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tested positive for COVID, a spokesperson for her office said on Sunday.

She was experiencing symptoms, officials said. It wasn’t immediately clear what those symptoms were or how severe they were, but Ocasio-Cortez was recovering at home.

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez received a vaccination booster shot in the fall.

A spokesperson for her said the congresswoman encouraged others to get boosters and follow CDC guidance on coronavirus.

https://pix11.com/news/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-tests-positive-for-covid/

On 1/2/2022 at 4:32 AM, ironstone said:

She does not come across as the cold hearted , greedy evil genius type as does someone like Nancy Pelosi. Cortez reminds me of a foolish teenager that actually knows very little but believes herself to be an expert in everything.

She is a media darling of the leftist media and has rarely been asked non-softball questions. I wonder if she will have presidential aspirations in the future? God help us!

She would be no worse than the idiot trump and God will not help one bit. 

If he was so merciful and at your beckoned call, he would have stopped trump. 

On 1/2/2022 at 4:32 AM, ironstone said:

In fairness to her she likely would have had that mask on had she known there was a camera around. Higher risk of covid when cameras are nearby??

Moment AOC puts her mask on for group photo op only to whip it off a minute later | Daily Mail Online

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 12:32 PM, ironstone said:

Why don't you choose your own politicos.  You're a tad out of your jurisdiction.